JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Kimagure Princess

Author Topic: Aitakatta S2 ~ Sasae ~ --Eleven-- (Mayuki, WMatsui)  (Read 41290 times)

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Aitakatta~I Don't Want to Meet You~Mayuki-Thirty [END]
« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2013, 02:30:38 AM »
kenjoy12: lame chapter sorry... and also, sorry for the slow update, was forced to go along on a church retreat thing putting me behind schedule by about 4 days...
alexser99: Thanks! And yeah... I feel like this chap wasn't so great... Nod nod... but since you seem to really like Mayuki... hehe.... read on for the ok? part...
gek geki: your comments are always so short, but they make me happy for some reason... answering your question... read like the first line of the chapter? and just something random, oh, this time it aint all caps
kurosawa87: somehow, it doesn't seem like a war now... maybe there'll be something in the future... Hehe... the future... smiles... not so far into the future... but... smiles

---Thirty-- [END]

“Hey, it’s a stun bullet. It’s not anything strong anyways.”

I glare at the yakuza that shot the bullet. Nezu noticed and tried to protect me, but ended up getting knocked out. This is really aggravating, AKB is involved too. As an also useless person, I’m just holding onto Nezu. A big sister that saves me and might die because of me, I feel like an idiot. If she survives, I’ll try to be positive and react faster. If she doesn’t, I don’t know.

“Oi, Akuma, I’ll kill you if you move one more step.”

Yuko-san is mad. Even though she was having a gunfight with Nezu not so long ago, there’s really no sign that they are enemies right now. The guy raises his hands in surrender sarcastically, but he just leaves right away.

-------------------------------

Atsuko PoV

I go ahead and feel for Nezu’s pulse. Somehow, it’s kind of annoying as last time I tried, I couldn’t find it no matter what despite her being alive. Checking for the pulse is hard when it’s someone like her, I don’t really know why she’s like that though. Giving up, I just tell the others, “She’s probably alive, but let’s just bring Nezu to the hospital or something. We can put the bikes into the trunk of the car.”

Somehow, that felt a bit boring. Yuko’s sisters raised their hands and stated, “Ah, we’ll be leaving, no need for the car. We really aren’t involved anymore…”

I nod. This is kind of the aftermath of everything. It feels like it went through so quickly. Finally getting back to Japan and seeing Takamina, it’s only been a week at most hasn’t it?

“…”

Mayu just observes the situation and sighs. She wasn’t told anything because it would be disappointing if we failed this after all. Since it feels like a drag to carry Nezu, Yuko probably wouldn’t, and asking the others would be weird, so I’m just going to leave it to the little sister also known as Mayu.

It’s over basically, I walk over to the car and Yuko helps put any extra stuff into the trunk. Everyone gets in, there’s a kind of awkward atmosphere. Sayaka will get mad at me for getting them involved.

Yuko PoV

Even though it’s over, since I’m sitting so close to Rena-san, I feel kind of awkward. It’s mostly my fault for complying to Sado’s orders. I doubt she wanted to hurt Jurina; they’re pretty close.

Truthfully, since those girls ran off the second their job was done, I don’t actually have a ride, so that’s kind of why I’m sitting here. Looking at Nezu, Yuki, and Nezumi, they seem pretty peaceful. Nezu is sleeping on Nezumi and Nezumi is on Yuki. I guess I should call Nezumi, Mayu.

Nyan Nyan looks at me questioningly. Of course, first any questions, hitting, and then skin ship. The matter shouldn’t get more complicated than it is, so I ask Acchan to bring down the wall after getting permission from Yuki.

“…Ask away… Nyan Nyan, I won’t answer some questions though…”

Rena-san looks at me curiously as well. I might just accidently blurt out the truth, the painful truth.

“Why are you even a yakuza?” So blunt, bit it’s normal, so I give a sheepish smile.
“Family reasons, I guess. Sorry for not telling you sooner…” NyanNyan nods.

“It’s ok… But I get the feeling that you did something bad… Tell me please…”

Nyan Nyan is good at seeing through me, or rather she’s good at guessing at people’s thoughts or secrets. Should I say it or not? Since Rena-san is right there, it’s really not a good thing to say. The best case scenario is that she’ll forgive me and the worst case is that she’ll hate me forever.

“…Yuko-san…?” Snapping me out of my concentration, Rena-san speaks up. I stiffen up.

“Ah… Sorry…”

The two look at me worriedly. “Would you not get mad at me?” I avert my gaze, trying to avoid saying it. Truthfully, I don’t want to hide it away forever though.

“Of course I wouldn’t.” Nyan Nyan is straightforward on that.

“I think…” Rena-san doesn’t really know.

“Sorry…” I apologize beforehand.

“I was asked to cause that accident… So it’s my fault that Jurina fell… Sorry…”

(A/N: I know I shouldn’t randomly pop up right here, but… Rena-san, Rena-san, Rena-san!! Are you going to slap our squirrel? What are you gonna do!!?? Dies… Well, this author is a bit cowardly… So… That ain’t happening, sorry.)

Rena-san has this hard to read look on her face. Nyan Nyan hits me, it hurts. Maybe she did it so there wouldn’t be an awkward gap between Rena-san and I though. I don’t know.

“…Yuko-san, what happened is what happened… I don’t know what to say… but it’s not your fault if you were asked to…” She looks like she’s trying hard not to cry, slap me, or blame me.

“Sorry…”

Yuki PoV

I wonder what those three are talking about, it doesn’t seem like it’ll be a happy subject though. Yuko-san was kind of worried and frowning slightly when she was in concentration before asking to drop the wall down.

“Yukirin~ I’m going to try to be positive from now on…” Mayuyu mumbles to me and smiles.

“Mayuyu~ Me too, I’ll try to destroy my black attitude that shows up once in a while.”

“Hehe… Yukirin, that’ll never happen.” She jokingly smiles.

Hearing that, it seems that Nezu-san smiled. I don’t know, maybe she woke up. It could be possible because due to careless handling she was kind of, well, dragged along the floor and dropped like two times. Luckily, Nezu-san didn’t really hit her head. Truthfully, she must have great physical capabilities; no I think I worded that weirdly.

“Mou~ What happened to being positive?”

“Black~”

“Mmm… I’m working on it.”

“Hehe… Hrm… Yukirin… I… um… kind of… think… um… like you…? Ah… never mind…”

She fumbles over her words and blushes as she says she likes me. Of course, my face goes pink the second I hear her. Wait, she confessed!?? Eh!? Nezu-san don’t lightly laugh and smile right now!!! Even if you’re not actually awake and in a state of half-consciousness!

“…Could you repeat that?”

“…Yukirin, I like you…”

Choke, I didn’t mishear. I guess I like her too, but what am I supposed to say? There’s a love ban! Isn’t there? Well, the fans ship members together, but what am I supposed to do?

(A/N:

S: Yukirin!! Go ahead and say that you love Mayuyu! And then maybe kiss her or somethin’!!

Y: Slaps author, what the heck are you saying Noki??)

“…Um…” My face must be really red now.

(A/N:

S: Go go! Yukirin!! Confess!! Yosha Ikuzo!! Confess! Kiss! Confess! Hug!! Kiss!!

Y: What are you talking about your stupid author!!! Mayuyu in this fanfic is actually like 16 or something!!!

S: Like I care!!

Y: Gah!! What to do!!!?

S: Kiss!!!

Y: Shut up!! Well… Should I?

S: Do it!!)

Mayuyu looks at me with hopeful eyes. “Um… I like you too… I love you!”

“Yukirin~ I love you!” She hugs me and…

Mayu PoV

“…I love you!” I’m surprised Yukirin likes me back. Wait, I can’t believe I fell in love in the first place. It just happened and now I’ve realized that I don’t want anyone to steal her from me, so I just confessed in the spur of the moment.

“Yukirin~ I love you!” Even if she is a bit evil and weird, she caught my heart. It might seem weird to be doing this now, but I realize that Nezu’s half awake, meaning she’s not dead, meaning there’s no reason to be all negative right now. She got out of it way too quickly, my fault for dropping her.

I give her a kiss on the lips, our second one, but this time, it’s intentional. She kissed me back. Sheepishly smiling, I hug her before she can respond with words; this is the way I am, irrational and strange.

A first kiss tastes like French Vanilla or it tastes like Lemon, that’s what most people say. Rather than that, it’s more like Yukirin with a tint of shortcake.

Nezu PoV

Truthfully, I’m still a bit hazy. In truth, I guess there’s a slight resistance to getting knocked out by those bullets. My clothes are supposed to be made out of something strong that might be bullet proof or not, making it so that getting hit is less lethal. Note that I never thought about this because I wasn’t thinking much about my choice of clothes.

Mayu kept on dropping me, those idiots were too lazy to carry me. I feel like I’ll have some back pain later on. Being dropped wakes people up doesn’t it? Well, it was actually only temporarily until I heard their little confession thing. I felt awkward.

Then, I felt like laughing. Afterwards, I felt like doing a spit take. Those two are evil, doing this when I’m around since I’m kind of weak to romantic things. Really, there’s nothing related to romance in my life, thus, it’s weird for me.

Later, I’m going to see if they decide to marry or something. Somehow, that isn’t too unexpected. Just… Somehow… it makes me smile… I guess… I’ll just face the problems later then… Sleep? Well… Whatever… The other problems should be left for another time…

The End? Already? Well, note that I did say that there'll be a continuation... Since I can't reset the poll, which name do you think is better for the next part... (WMatsui based).... Dakedo or Sasae... Since truthfully, I haven't started writing the next part at all yet! I guess the fact that it's like the end made my writing for this one not so great... sighs... and then I got all like... read the random A/Ns in there and you'll see yeah... It's like, I wanna write this, but too scared to... cuz I have a tendency to skip over really awkward or like slap moments... Hope you enjoyed this really weird and randomly written fic!!~

Plus, truthfully, I never made it clear the date, time, and season...

Currently Spring or Summer, something like that... As of Nezu's last line, night time... probably the clearest part... And the date, I didn't keep track of it after like chapter 12... <-- Irresponsible author~
If you want to know their ages.... Well, I'll tell you later if I decide to randomly make it school life and add the Eremyao and Kuminon in... Hehe... let's hope I can add all the pairings I want without getting confused myself...

A few one-shots here and there before the next part of the story, taking requests for one-shots of this fanfic!! As in, like a story like Nezu and Mayu sisters story... or like a O. yuki and O. Yuka thing... Or maybe... a bit of how Saeyaka was doing when the story was going on~~Cuz, I'm bad at deciding, thus I'll ask you guys, if you want to read my not so great writing... Hee...

Well, Shinoki signing out!! Random note, this ending A/N is actually like 1/3 of this whole chapter, that's just a bit sad...

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #81 on: July 26, 2013, 05:14:09 AM »
Well that ended with an interesting application

Great work
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #82 on: July 26, 2013, 07:51:54 AM »
b-but how jurina?

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: July 26, 2013, 08:36:07 AM »
Sorry haven't been commenting for a while been busy...

Nice ending...

Yeah how about Jurina?

Can't wait to see your next season..

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline alexsher99

• Member+
  • I update randomly so keep on watch ^-^
« Reply #84 on: July 28, 2013, 09:10:50 AM »
Ok? It's not just ok! it's awesome!!!  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
MAYUKI!!!!!!!  :mon bleed2:  I LOVE MAYUKI!!!!  :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:
YOSSHA!!!! there's a second season!!!  :mon inluv:
JURINA WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU???  :mon huh:
GOOD JOB SHINOKI-SAN!!!  :mon determined:

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Aitakatta~ Interlude Oneshots~ Nezu-Nezumi
« Reply #85 on: August 05, 2013, 02:20:16 AM »
alexsher99: Hehe~ Second season~ I'll put up the poll for the title once I get some one-shots for this over with~ Jurina-chan~~ She'll be the main of the s2 most likely, though the main of S1 didn't get that much screentime... Hehe~ Mayuki fanservice for Mayuki fans because the situation was bad for Mayuki moments~
cisda83: It's ok~ Hrm, next season will start once i get a title chose from the two I want, but first comes the one-shots~
Terragen: Hehe... I might post an interlude chapter before the next season starts...
kurosawa87: glad you thought that it was interesting. Thanks~

Sorry, I think this might have been a bit rushed, but hope you enjoy~
[PAST EVENT]

Nezu-Nezumi (An Odd Pair of Sisters)

“Nezu~ Nezu~ Nezu~ Nee-chan~”

My little sister, the mouse, the girl that looks somewhat like me, an idiotic person that gets influenced by me, she’s pestering me. Really, this is kind of annoying. Since she’s not getting my attention, she starts tugging on my hair. Why did I even decide on this hairstyle though?

“What?”

She shrinks back a bit. Maybe I was a bit loud and glaring a bit too much.

“Well… Our parents aren’t home… And I can’t cook… So…”

The idiots, they said that they were in a ‘financial crisis’, but in the end, they can just run off somewhere far away to do who knows what. I’m betting if something really bad happens, they’ll just dump the blame on us two and try to run off, though I bet they’ll get themselves killed instead.

Cooking, that was a problem. Truthfully, Mayu isn’t too picky, but she’s a critic, so she’ll be a bit unhappy if I make something bad or unhealthy. Why did I influence her this way anyways? Or maybe, she’s just too smart for her own good.

“…So you want food…” The yankee-nee-san is being forced to cook for the little mouse, how horrible.

She nods and looks away awkwardly. “Basically…”

“Make instant ramen.” Making food is a pain. I think she can pour hot water into the ramen and wait 3 minutes.

“No~”

This is annoying; she shouldn’t be so whiney even if she’s still a kid. It might be okay to spoil her though. As I thought that, a smile appeared on her face. Was I being too obvious?

“I’ll take you to the festival… You use your allowance on food or whatever…”

“Nezu~ Thanks!” She hugs me with happiness emitting from her.

“Yeah, yeah, get dressed or something.”

Since she doesn’t really have friends, she tends to stay in pajamas the whole day unless she has to go to school or something. Mayu is the type of girl that won’t go and talk to strangers. She needs someone to nag her in a positive way in order for that someone to be considered a friend or acquaintance.

“Hai~”

Now that I think about it… I don’t really want to go… But who knows…

“Nezu, done!”

Looking her way, I see her in a nice purple yutaka with white flower patterning, It looks nice and long black hair looks nice with it. Wait, you’re putting on a hoodie? It’s summer already. She has way too many of those hoodies and there are a lot of colors. Despite it being summer, she’s going with a black hoodie.

“…What the heck… Oh… Whatever…”

“Let’s go?”

“…Yeah…” She’s somehow excited.

This place, it’s somewhat brighter than usual. Almost everyone is smiling, no one really cares who or what you are, but some people are a bit unhappy seeing me around. Being the person I am, upsetting one or two people is somewhat normal. As I spaced out for a second, Mayu ran over to the oji-san running the stall and ordered two of those golden honey-caramel sculptures on a stick.

“Nezu~ Here you go, as thanks for taking me out!”

“Ah… Thanks.”

Too bad she doesn’t go ahead and make some friends; it’s a shame that she only really shows her smile to them and me. Eating so much sugar the second you get here is a bit bad isn’t it? This thing is like pure sugar, a condensed cotton candy that’s 2/3 the size of a regular cotton candy.

“If you don’t eat it, it’ll melt on you.”

“Ok, ok. Got it.” And then I bite off the head of the dragon or whatever it was a sculpture of. This is a bit sweet, but a nice treat, I guess.

Only just doing this at a festival is boring, so when I see this shooting game, a light bulb lights up inside my head. Since I’m here anyways, let’s just spoil her.

“Hey. Mayu, what do you want?”

“Hrm… Anything is fine if it’s from you…” Such a childish happy smile she’s showing.

“Sure.”

Instantly, I stuff the caramel sculpture into my mouth and throw away the stick. I know this is probably bad for me, but the head first thinking of a certain person that I had been around kind of throws me off at times. Yeah, this was a bit too sweet.

“Oji-chan, can I have 3 shots?”

“Sure thing, Nezu-kun! Even if you’re a pretty good fighter, let’s see you get these targets!” He seems pretty happy that I decided to play the game. Even if you’re a yankee, it’s not like everyone will hate you. This place, despite being in the city, it has a nice feel. I hand him the money and shoot.

Bang, the first one misses. Rifles are a bit hard to use. Bang, the second one misses, ah so close. Bang, bomp, I manage to hit something. I guess I’m not good at using guns.

Curiously, I ask him, “So, what did I manage to hit?”

He gives a beaming smile, too bright, “Somehow, you got the 3rd best prize the PSP!”

“Really!? Wow… Thanks Oji-chan!”

Taking the prize, I wave good-bye to him. Mayu likes games, so I guess she would like a new PSP. In truth, she already has 2 already. At least I got this one cheaply.

“Wah! Nezu-nee-chan! Amazing, you got this one? This thing is [random jargon]!”

“Yeah, yeah, that’s great.” It’s kind of sad how she only adds Nee-chan when she wants something or she’s surprised.

The best part of the festival is always the fireworks. Actually, it’s not the best part, but that’s the main reason people come. We’re probably the only people that came because I don’t want to make food for my little sister and it kind of pissed me off thinking about my parents at home.

Now she got some yakisoba, somehow the speed she eats at is insane. Mayu was really hungry wasn’t she? Ok, probably not something that should be a surprise.

“Hey, girls, how about we hang around a bit…” A drunk gang of guys come walking over to us. This type of situation is really annoying.

“If you don’t want to get hurt, go away.” I’m just trying to be nice here.

“Huh? Come on… You don’t have a choice anyways…” The boss grabs my arm, his breath smells bad. Somehow, this is annoying me. Mayu… How can you be eating so calmly right now!!? Even though it’s not like they’d be able to do anything.

“Hey, come on…”

I kick him, well, where it hurts. That’s what you get for flirting with, junior high students! Though technically… Yeah, no one cares if it’s not exactly true…

“What? You punk!”

“Not my fault.” I just keep on kicking the boss and give the other guys a killer glare.

“Grr…” They come charging anyways.

“Oh… By the way…” Then, Mayu throws her trash at them. Kid! Don’t litter! No, wait… Why should I care? Taking the opening, I kind of beat them up? No, I don’t think that’s the right phrasing and no, I didn’t kick them in their manly area, I just basically… Yeah, beat them up.

After getting up, and luckily for me, taking the trash with them, they ran off saying the typical villain line, “I’ll be back!!”

She had a satisfied look on her face for throwing her trash away in an easier manner than usual. That’s not a good thing to do as it might become a habit. I face palm, look who’s thinking about being good people that don’t litter.

Boom! The fireworks are starting already, that’s surprising. Luckily, the place we are at is convenient. Not telling her what I’m doing, I drag Mayu along up a long flight of stairs. Once we get up there, we reach a ledge.

“Hah…hah… Nezu… I can’t run like that…”

“Hrmph.. Just look.” I’m the one that had to fight, though there probably was a different method.

Boom, boom, boom. The multi-colored flowers exploded in the sky. I’m not a fan of the noise, but they look nice.

“…Wah… They look nice…” Exactly my thoughts right before…

“Un…”

“…Nezu… You’re a great sister sometimes you know?”

“Hehe…” Sometimes is it? Well, I guess it’s true that I tend to not be all big sister like all the time. Blame our stupid parents for that… But now, let’s just leave that matter for later…later is fine…

Nezu-chan procrastinates alot doesn't she? Hehe~ please tell me what to do next~`

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Aitakatta~ Interlude~ Interlude Chapter - Mayuki OS
« Reply #86 on: August 13, 2013, 09:14:29 PM »
Sighs, I ended up procrastinating so much that the quality of the MaYuki OS went down a lot... so sad... The Interlude Chapter... instead of writing it, I wish I could've just given people a summary or something... but seeing how short it it... I think, even if it's super boring, please read through it~~~ (It got weird cuz I'm a fan of school life and the setting for the first season was weird)  Well, I won't say anything else for now... and douzo~

Interlude Chapter

“Tch… Ow!” It turns out that even though Nezu didn’t really get that injured by the stun bullet, she broke a few ribs in that fight and dislocated her shoulder. That must hurt a lot. Adding to her pain, she hates hospitals. The only good thing is, she changed her hairstyle to only one ponytail, though only she actually cares.

“You want a piece of apple?” I ask her as I eat a piece of the apple that I had peeled and cut.

“…Seriously… Mayu… Why are you eating it if you ask me if I want it?”

“Hey, I’m a bit hungry.” Bluntly putting it, I’m hungry.

“…” She’s silent.

Knock, knock, I hear someone knocking on the door. I’m just guessing, but it’s probably one of the members of AKB. Maeda-san has been helping a lot though Nezu insists on doing everything herself. Even if she’s all cool and mature, she’s not an adult yet. Of course, Yukirin is really nice and let me stay at her place until later.

I open the door. As expected I see a member of AKB, it’s Maeda-san. Yukirin, Takamina, Yuko-san, and Haruna-san are here as well. Maeda-san shows me a sheepish smile and Nezu gives an exasperated look to her. Yuko-san, she has a squirrely mixture of a smile and a serious look all over her face, it looks like she got slapped though.

“Yukirin~” I hug my Yukirin and she hugs me back. Of course Nezu looks away from the scene as acting so close to people is quite new to us.

“So, yeah… what?”

“Well, even though I was just joking…” Maeda-san sheepishly laughs, trying to get what she’s trying to say through as casually as possible. Even after things are finished, it looks like Nezu will have a bit of trouble because of what she negotiated to help me.

“……”

Yuko-san snickers for a moment, but as Nezu sends a piercing glare her way, she pretends that she didn’t do anything. Haruna-san hits the back of Yuko-san’s head for messing around though. Takamina smiles in a friendly manner towards me, even though I refused her invitations before.

“…Sorry, Mayu-chan… Yeah, join AKB…”

“……”

“……”

“......”

“Yeah, that’s how it is.”

“I don’t really have a choice do I?” Nezu nods to my question.

“Sorry, I forgot about that part of the deal because she was jokingly saying it. You don’t think I could get a yakuza to help me without a few things in exchange do you?” She pouts.

Joining AKB seems like something I wouldn’t want to do. Just because I can get along with a few members doesn’t mean I can get along with all of them. It seems uncomfortable being around people all the time. Somehow, it’s kind of how I am, so I can’t get over that part so easily.

“…Anything else?”

Nezu looks away. There is definitely something else. Let’s just hope it isn’t something involving even more people. My personality does not allow such things.

“…Well... If you manage to get into AKB, for school, Akimoto-san said that we could arrange something…”

It turns out that I have to go through the audition. Somehow, failing would seem lame. Sadly, passing would mean I’m surrounded by people. The good thing is, I get more time with my Yukirin, but Yukirin is popular.

“Oh, you mean that A48 Elevator School that was made some time ago, so that the members who are busy or have trouble some schedules can complete their education correctly?” Yuko-san randomly comments like one of those weird NPC characters in RPG games that informs you about the most random of details.

“You sound stupid.” Nezu bluntly points that out. It seems like there’s some kind of antagonism between those two.

“…Do I have to?”

“School is mandatory kiddo. I’m being forced into this too.”

I seriously do not want to go to school. Nezu plus idols would equal a mess, but sadly, thinking about people like Yuko-san, Fresh Lemon, Miyazaki who along with others made me fall into a pool, and other people, this will be horrible.

“Mayuyu~ But then I’ll be able to see you basically everyday~”

“I’ll do my best then.” I smile as I see Yukirin’s smile. Nezu has a ‘what the heck is wrong with you’ look on her face.

Still, I don’t want to do the auditions and stuff. As if reading my mind, Nezu tells me. “Oh, by the way, I somehow managed to get footage of your singing and dancing and because Akimoto-san had requested it, I sent it to her. Not my fault, I didn’t know that they actually took the join AKB thing seriously.”

Yuko and Maeda-san snicker. Takamina tries to avert my attention to someplace else. Yukirin doesn’t really get it and Haruna-san sighs at how childish the two most popular members are.

“Is that all?” They nod.

“Great.” I eat another piece of apple.

“…Hrm… say ‘Ah~’” And feed a piece to Yukirin.

Somehow, Nezu didn’t get any of the apple since Yuko-san and Maeda-san took a piece each. She looks kind of mad. Actually she looks quite irritated. Knowing how getting caught up in her temper is, I take Yukirin’s hand and walk out of the room.

“GET OUT YOU IDIOTS!! And, sorry, Kojima, but you’re definitely an idiot.” The rest of the group got chased out and Haruna-san got called an idiot as an extra.

“Ne~ Yukirin, let’s go somewhere later~” I flash a smile her way.

“Un, where do you want to go?”

“Anywhere is fine, as long as it’s with you~” I guess this is a date? Maybe, or maybe not, only time will tell how our relationship is supposed to be.

Hehe~ Nezu-san... Well... Yeah... This somehow happened... I want to write the next season... but I'm stuck on something, so OS first!! But I write so slowly... I need to get going with Season 2.... sighs....

Random thought, I wanna see a Nezu-san and Fresh Lemon collab...

Well, back to the OSs... aka the MaYuki Oneshot

MaYuki - Badly Organized Date

Recently, this happened…

“Yukirin~” Mayuyu called to me after she had finished trying on some clothes. We were looking through my wardrobe as I had quite a lot of random clothes that I never bothered to wear.

“Ah! Mayuyu kawaii~~~” Mayuyu was obviously extremely cute. The dress matched perfectly with her black hair and not too pale skin. There weren’t too many frills, and just for that day, she was not wearing a hoodie.

“…Stop acting like newlyweds…” Then, Nezu-san showed up. It looked like she wasn’t ready to be out of the hospital, but snuck out anyways.

“…But Nezu~ isn’t it normal to be like this around people you really like?” Mayuyu retorted.

“…” The hot-tempered Nezu-san blushed and stayed quiet. It didn’t really take too long until someone from the hospital came and dragged her back though.

I’m not so sure if that was supposed to be an insult or a compliment. In the end, we didn’t manage to find anything useful. There were a few problems that ended up coming along.

Well, that’s why Mayuyu and I are going out, mostly for play, but to buy some clothes too. First, we’re going to get some clothes. I find that Mayuyu doesn’t have any clothes for things such as dance lessons, taking in mind the crazy thing that Nezu-san and Acchan brought up.

“Ne~ Yukirin, I’m going to try some clothes on ‘kay?” I don’t pay much attention to what’s in her hands, but I nod.

“Yukirin~ How does this look?”

She snaps me out of my tiny trance. As I look up, I see her dressed in male clothes, a nice white shirt, dark pants, and cool sneakers, giving off a slightly delinquent feeling. As if trying something like danso, she also had a dark wig.
My mouth is gaping open.

“………”

“Hmm?”

“……...”

“Are you ok Yukirin?”

The expression on my face, is extremely shocking. My thoughts are quite jumbled up to be honest… Mayuyu looks hot… She’s a girl Yukirin!!! But we’ve kissed… Mayuyu looks so awesome… So cool… Who would have thought a cute girl could turn into a somewhat cool and boyish guy…

“…Un!” I was a bit loud, causing the other customers to look our way for a bit.

“Hee~ So how do I look?”

“…Amazing…”

“Ok, I guess I’ll buy it.”

She’s going to buy that stuff… But what about practice clothes? I doubt she’d be interested in that type of clothes though. I guess I’ll have to ask her size and buy it later since she’s already buying her clothes.

“Yukirin~”

“Hmm?”

Amazingly, despite tending to take a long time setting her bangs, I’ve watched her before, she immediately got changed into her new clothes after buying them.

“Let’s go!”

“In that?” It seems a bit strange for her to go out in danso.

“Yeah~ Come on.”

She grabs my hand and takes me out of the shop smiling. After walking for not too long, she spots a crepe stall. Like a child, she grins, “Ne~ne~ Yukirin~ Let’s get crepes~”

“Ok.”

We walk over to the sign with all the different flavors on it. Strawberry, blueberry, banana, and a few others, it seems like this is the type that only sells the sweet type.

Mayuyu seems to have trouble deciding. Not being able to decide, she uses the lyrics of Aitakatta to help her choose. Sadly, she lands on something she doesn’t really want. I nudge her shoulder to get her attention.

“…?”

“How about we get strawberry and berry?”

“…Hrm~ Ok!”

She smiles goes ahead to get in line to order. Mayuyu tells me to find a place for the two of us to sit. Surprisingly or not, there were quite a large amount of people here. As I sat down, a few guys were eyeing me, observing, which was somewhat uncomfortable.

“Yukirin~ Here~” She walks over with the crepes and sits down very close to me, shooing the other people’s looks away.

“Thanks.” Silently, we start to eat.

It’s quite sweet, but the atmosphere is awkward. No one’s talking. The second I wasn’t paying attention, Mayuyu takes a bite out of my crepe. “…” Of course, I blush, even though we’ve kissed before.

“Want some?”

She offers some of her crepe to me. Naturally, I hesitate at first, but she insists, so I take a bite. It’s sweet. But before I can say anything else…

Lick.

Mayuyu licked my cheek.

EH!!!!!!!!!!?? Wait what!!!!!?????

(A/N: I probably should’ve written this in 3rd person, but just for the readers information, Yukirin’s face just went poof and blush)

(Yukirin barges in, “That’s not the point!!!! Mayuyu… Mayuyu… Mayuyu!!! Ragh!!!”)

(Shinoki: “GOMEN!!!!” Runs away from Yuki, who at the moment is trying to kill me.)

“Hehe~ There was cream on your cheek.”

I can’t react at all to this. Or rather, my face is doing all the reacting; the shocked expression would make Sata-san sad that AKBingo wasn’t recording it.

“……”

“Mou~ Yukirin, don’t freeze up because of something small like that~” Well, I guess this is how my Mayuyu acts. It just feels a bit more awkward when she’s dressed like a guy.

“…Urm… Ok…”

Afterwards, we finish eating in silence as I’m a bit too embarrassed to look her in the eye for too long.

------------

“Let’s go see a movie.”

We were walking around and currently are in front of a movie theater. The first thing that comes out of Mayuyu’s mouth is “Let’s go see a movie.” We actually didn’t plan out this date that much, so we were just walking around a lot and ended up here. Of course, we need to decide on a movie first before doing anything.

“How about a romance?” It looks like a good choice as we’re on a date, technically on a date.

“Hrm… But this anime movie looks attractive…”

We’re stuck on which movie to choose and they’re going to start pretty soon. Suddenly, I remember something that Rena-chan said to me some time ago. Basically, just choose the genre not included in your choices. Naturally, the one most out of place would be…

“…Since we can’t decide, how about a horror movie?” I suggest to Mayuyu.

“Ok.”

Thus, we go ahead into the movie theater to watch the horror movie after getting the tickets and what not.

It was the worst idea in my life. As it’s too troublesome to describe, making a list is fine.

1) It was really scary movie.
2) It was in 3-D.
3) Both of us were terrified.
4) Mayuyu is gripping onto my arm too tightly.
5) It was terrifying.
6) I think I’m too frightened to go to the bathroom alone now.

It was just a normal horror flick in a way. There were zombies, there was blood, there were zombies eating people and such things. There were a number of explosions and such. Maybe the sound was a bit too loud, but we died.

“…Yukirin… Why did you choose this movie?” Mayuyu looks at me with teary puppy eyes after the movie ended.

“…I have no idea…”

“Evil…”

“…Yeah… I know…”

I feel half dead from watching that. Somehow, it was enjoyable, but the horror of the horror movie overrides the enjoyment.

“……”

“……”

“Let’s never watch a horror movie again…”

“Maybe…” Maybe we shouldn’t ever watch a horror movie ever again.

“……”

“……”

“……”

“Um… Mayuyu?” Mayuyu isn’t getting up.

“Carry me~ Yukirin…”

“…I’m leaving…”

“Wait…”

Mou, that lazy cyborg mouse. It’s not like I’ll actually leave.

“……”

Maybe I will if she’s too lazy to get out of the seat.

“Mou! Ok~ I’ll get up!”

“Hai~ Hai~”

“…So, what next?”

“Let’s just head home now. Doesn’t your anime air in an hour or so?”

She smiles brightly at the idea of anime and hugs me with happiness. I guess I’m a bit jealous of anime and such for making her so happy. Just as I think that, she gives a light peck on the cheeks, “Yukirin, you know me so well~”, and grins before grabbing my hand once again, heading to our destination.

Well... bluntly putting it, I feel like that OS was as badly written as that date was organized... which means bad... I need my WMatsui already... but they can only come in when Season 2 starts... since Jurina = coma? Rena = sad

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Aitakatta~ Interlude~ KojiYuu Drabbles + Announcement
« Reply #87 on: September 01, 2013, 02:59:14 AM »
KOJIYUU!!! DRABBLES!!

Part 1

“Yuuchan~” Kojiharu was looking for her beloved perverted squirrel who was nowhere to be seen. They had promised to meet up here after all. Being my pace, Kojiharu set out on a journey to find her squirrel.

“NyanNyan~ Sorry for being late?” A few minutes later, Yuko came. Seeing that her beloved my pace NyanNyan had wandered off, she pondered a bit and decided to go look for NyanNyan.

“…Where could she be?” Both of them wondered at the same time, not knowing that the other were nearby.

“…Is she late?” They both wondered as well. But they continued wandering.

--------------------------------------

Part 2

“Yuuchan!!!!” Kojiharu was mad. When she finally found her perverted squirrel, the squirrel in question was attempting to touch a certain Nezumi’s oshiri. Even though Yuko was a perverted squirrel, Kojiharu didn’t like it when Yuko skin shipped other people.

“NyanNyan~” Noticing Kojiharu there, Yuko stopped trying to touch Nezumi’s oshiri and jumped. Then, she put her face into Kojiharu’s boobs.

“Mou~ Yuuchan!!” Kojiharu’s face blushed bright red and she smacked Yuko. Of course, the squirrel sheepishly smiled and laughed it off. Though Kojharu might secretly like Yuko’s skin ship.

Of course, Mayuki walked away after viewing the KojiYuu moments.

Part 3

“Oppai!” Yuko held two melon pan near her chest and yelled out a crude joke which made Kojiharu blush and lightly hit the squirrel on the head.

“…” Yuko was in deep thought, trying to make Kojiharu laugh.

“…Takamina!” She took a tiny, tiny rock and held it out to Kojiharu. This time, Kojiharu didn’t react.

“Miichan!” Yuko pointed to a figure in a cake shop. The figure was eating up cake at the speed of light.

Kojiharu responded, “But that really is Miichan…” Yuko facepalmed.

“…”

“?”

“NyanNyan~~~” Yuko gave up and hugged Kojiharu, confusing the person being hugged.

Part 4

“Ah! A purikura! Want to take a photo?” Yuko led Kojiharu to the purikura booth.

They stepped in. Yuko was a bit short, so this squirrel had to stand on her toes to be photographed. It seemed all fine and dandy.

Suddenly…. WEIRD FACE!! Yuko pulled a strange look. Smiling, Kojiharu pouted. She sheepishly giggled, but as she tried to do another weird face, Kojiharu tugged on her cheeks.

“Yuuchan.”

“NyanNyan, I love you~” Taking the chance as Kojiharu was still blushing, Yuko touched Kojiharu’s butt, leading to scolding later. Of course, those actions were also photographed by the machine.

Part 5

“Oshima-san, come with us.” A group of men in black approached the Kojiyuu couple.

Yuko frowned, keeping good distance between them and Kojiharu. “No.”

“We will use force if needed.”

This squirrel growled. There was no way she was going to go with them. After season 1, she just wanted to be with her NyanNyan.

“What if-” They suddenly took Kojiharu hostage with the people that they had hidden as normal people.

Bad idea. That second, the squirrel started to move at the speed of light, beat up everyone to rescue her NyanNyan. And of course, kicking them down a few times just in case.

“Only I’m allowed to touch NyanNyan!!!” With flaming eyes, Oshima Yuko. Never anger the squirrel, or else.

Part 6

“NyanNyan… You know… Even though I’m a pervert… Isn’t Acchan more of a pervert than me?” Randomly, out of nowhere Yuko asked a weird question. Kojiharu, being that my-pace character, just nodded naturally.

“That’s because Atsumina, Acchan X Takamina, is more… well, you know… I guess it’s kind of like lovers stuff…?”

“…Hrm… Well, let’s wait until we grow up and marry!” The perverted squirrel innocently smiled.

“…Japan?” Of course, Kojiyuu may not be able to marry in Japan. And of course, Yuko had put some thought into it.

“We can go to Canada or someplace.”

“Yuuchan~ you’re so sweet~”

Announcement:

Ok, I have two. Da-dan! I have the Atsumina OS somewhere in action, it seems to be turning out better than the Mayuki OS... Gah... Shinoki why did you make a bad OS for Mayuki??? Well, not the point. After the Atsumina OS, sadly, I'll be skipping the other ones and adding in extra moments for MariMii and possibly the WOshima sisters... and probably Saeyaka.... Please bare with my randomness~ Hai! Ganbaro~ I would love to give you guys a preview of the Prologue for season 2... but not done with it yet... so~ Sorry, gotta wait unless you really want it.

And also, as AKB fans you guys/girls probably like to have subbed videos right?
Go to [ https://www.facebook.com/myAidol ] and send them a message, saying which group you like the most out of SKE, NMB and HKT. They're going to sub AKB stuff anyways, but the group out of those three that gets the most votes will have 3 months of OOO48 SUBS from Aidol!~ Though only that group shall be worked on, the others will be sadly a bit neglected by Aidol. btw, I voted for SKE48. (remember, AKB48 stuff will be subbed no matter what, so AKB isn't an option)

Voting closes 23:59 September 1st. GMT+ 8 (not that I have an idea on what GMT+ 8 is) Ok~ bye~ See you later!

My updates may get a bit slower(though it kind of is since I'm getting off task all the time) due to school.

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Aitakatta~ Interlude~ KojiYuu Drabbles + Announcement
« Reply #88 on: September 01, 2013, 06:43:19 AM »
Missed your OS and drabbles...

Great OS as usual...

I enjoyed reading them...

very short but nice...

Can't wait to see more

Thank you

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Aitakatta~ Interlude~ Atsumina OS
« Reply #89 on: September 17, 2013, 01:08:22 AM »
cisda83: Thanks! i think I've been rushing through a lot of things though... hope you enjoy this Atsumina though the title is basically everything that happens...

To all readers: YES!!! I CAN FINALLY MOVE ONTO SEASON 2 EVEN THOUGH IT'S BEEN MONTHS AFTER I ACTUALLY GOT THE IDEA AND STILL DIDN'T WRITE IT!!! YAY!!! <- not yay since i didn't start on it... But~~ YAY!!! Now, go ahead and enjoy before you get really annoyed at this author

AtsuMina
One Plus Hours of Running and Running

“Acchan! I told you! You should stay away from doing dangerous stuff!! What if you got hurt?”

AKB48’s midget General Manager was fussing over a small cut that the now confirmed yakuza boss and AKB ace, Maeda Atsuko got from a certain accident. Takamina was so furiously shaking her head that her ponytail was flailing all over the place and sweat drops were visible on her face.

“…” Acchan was silent.

“What would I do?”

“…”

“What about AKB?” Takamina’s face was glowing red already.

That phrase made Acchan snap. If her beloved midget got mad at her because the midget herself was worried, Acchan would be actually quite happy at the sign of affection. But to think that all that little General Manager thinks about was AKB made her feel numerous unhappy feelings. Was she less important than AKB?

“…Minami…” She started in a low voice, but Takamina didn’t back down.

“You idiot!!! I HATE YOU!! Is AKB the only thing you think about!?”

“You’re the one that doesn’t understand!!”

Plack!!

A shock for both of them. This seemed to be a first. She slapped Takamina. It may have been the first time that the midget had ever been slapped in her life. A few tears dripped down the ace’s cheek as she ran off, leaving the shocked  General Manager.

Our midget had just realized how insensitive what she said had sounded. Really, the General Manager was an idiot. Even so, that idiot immediately started to run after Acchan. But she was too slow.

--------------------------------------------------------

“That idiot! Idiot! Midget! Idiot! Tiny! Small! Idiot! Fool!!” Acchan yelled in anger as she went trigger-happy at the door in some random apartment that Nezu was using for target practice, though not usually on the door.

“Mae-” The said girl attempted to get the ace to stop. Of course, shooting at a door is probably dangerous and also it seemed like a waste of bullets since Acchan was just randomly shooting. Sadly, Nezu got cut off immediately.

“THAT DOLT!!” Acchan screamed. Truthfully, Nezu didn’t even know why in the world was Maeda here and taking out her anger on a door. The ace continued to spout insults about that midget General Manager; at first she was actually really sad, but it turned into this after a while.

Because Nezu is Nezu and sound-proof apartments are liked by Nezu, other things happen. Just as the ace wasted another half dozen bullets, a certain squirrel walked into the apartment.

The bullets went right past her head, only barely grazing her hair which she seemed to have straightened a bit. Right after the bullets hit the wall behind her, she jumped in surprise.

“Wah! Hey! It’s only ‘cause I’m slightly short that I didn’t just die right there…” Yuko pouted.

Nezu facepalmed and signaled for the squirrel to duck. Knowing the danger, Yuko complied just in time.

“SHORTY!!!” Acchan cried, creating a dozen bullet holes in the wall behind Yuko.

They were probably going to have to deal with a trigger happy ace for a while, until that midget that she was talking about came.

“…Mou… where could she have gone??” Takamina was frantically searching for Acchan everywhere. She checked in the trashcan, alleyways, dumpster, woods, up the tree, on the roof, in a cardboard box, and everywhere that she could think of, but that midget couldn’t find her Acchan.

“What to do… what to do…” She started to walk around in circles only to bump into some stray dog which started to chase her.

The midget ran. The midget failed to skip. The midget accidently dropped her cellphone down a drain. The midget realized that she forgot to bring her wallet. The midget was chased up a tree.

Really without her phone or a wallet, she couldn’t really call another member or Acchan. Plus she was quite lost. Takamina had failed horribly at just the wrong time. Also, even if she took her wallet, at the moment, Takamina was partially broke since she wasted her money on random stuff.

“…Mou… I’m going to have to do something…” She muttered to herself.

“Takahashi-san??” Coming by were Yuko’s two younger triplet.

“Um…??” The midget seemed to have forgotten about them, though the readers may have as well since they are more minor than Nezu-san who came into the story later, cough cough, I didn’t just break the fourth wall.

“We’re Yuko’s younger triplets, me: Yuki and this kiddo: Yuka. Need help?”

“?” Takamina tilted her head in confusion.

“Getting out of the tree.” [Oshima] Yuki pointed out.

“Ahaha… Thanks.”

“My sisters found Takamina… Ok.. Nezu, for until they come with the midget our temporary alliance will last…” Yuko muttered as she hid behind a table.

“Yeah… Yeah… No one wants to die here…”

Acchan was getting out of hand and also the narrator can stay no longer less she wants to be a piece of cheese with hundreds of holes in it.

“Yosh! Ikuzo! Hang on tight!” Yuka found a random motorcycle that still had the keys in and ushered the midget and her sister who was technically also short on. Then she pressed on the gas and vroom!!

“Eh? Do you have a license?” Takamina worriedly asked.

“Don’t bother.” Yuki just retorted with a simple phrase; it’s not like Yuka would listen.

VROOM!! VROOM!! And they drove off. Stealing bikes wasn’t exactly what that WOshima sisters did, but if the eldest was in danger of dying, things happen and those things aren’t always logical.

Bam. Bam. Just like when Yuko entered, a few bullets went past Takamina and didn’t hit because of the height. As the other Oshimas were elsewhere, they weren’t in danger at all.

The ace was surprised to see the midget, but at the same time she was slightly mad.

“Atsuko! Don’t mess around with guns!!”

“Baka Minami! Like you care…” Acchan pouted angrily.

“Of course I care!”

“Only about AKB.”

“Baka! AKB’s center can be replaced, but if you hurt yourself and died, that hole in MY heart would never be able to repair itself!” Takamina’s tears welled up and started to drip out of her eyes.

“Takamina?”

“…Acchan… you don’t think at all!!” Suddenly, Takamina ran off. In a way, she was the more emotional of the pair in the first place, so it wasn’t all that strange; it wasn’t strange except for the fact that Acchan had just ran off due to the argument an hour ago and finally after trying to fix the problem this happens.

Truthfully, the squirrel and the Nezu who were watching wanted to make sarcastic comments at the drama, but they just couldn’t. The scene was just too… normal…? No, it’s just that after a bit, it just seemed wrong to say anything. They sighed in synch and went home, wanting to avoid getting caught up in another weird fight between the overthinking couple from Team A.

“Well… NyanNyan’s waiting for me.”

“You just want skinship.”

“I truly love NyanNyan though… Even though I like oshiri and oppai…”

“Minami…” Acchan caught up to the short General Manager quickly.

“Atsuko… Why don’t you understand my feelings towards you…?”

“Eh?”

“I love you more than AKB, that’s a fact. Of course I would worry about you and that… Even if I can’t do much to change what you are… Though I just love you the most for who you are anyways…” She seriously said.

Of course, everything had just started because of a misunderstanding. First comes Acchan, then comes AKB. Since other than her important people, AKB was second to Acchan, so Takamina brought that topic up. Things like do happen once in a while because the AKB girls don’t always think through things too much, though overthinking is bad as well.

Just like that, after an hour that can be compressed into 1k words, the two, with slightly tear stained cheeks, walked back home together. The end, for Takamina and Atsuko’s little argument that could have killed a squirrel and a chili pepper in the worst case scenario.

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Aitakatta~ Interlude~ Atsumina OS
« Reply #90 on: September 17, 2013, 03:27:30 AM »
Ah... I like the Atsumina OS so much

Minami always seems to say the wrong thing...

Which led to all the misunderstanding.

But at least at last she said the correct things

Can't wait to see the next OS

Thank you for the update

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Aitakatta Season 2 ~ Sasae ~ 第二話 ~ (Prologue finally up!)
« Reply #91 on: September 21, 2013, 06:22:27 PM »
cisda83: Sorry~ no more OS for now...

It's finally starting up... Aitakatta Season 2!! The name is Sasae! If there's a season 3, it'll probably be named after a Team B song. But not the point~ Tada! The prologue for now...

--Zero--

Last thing I knew, there was blood everywhere and darkness enveloped me. A bright music played in the background and then I felt a falling sensation.

Slowly, I open my eyes. Light blinds me for a second, I squint trying to avoid the light, but once again open my eyes only to be met with the same thing. True, it’s not like I was staring straight at the sun. It was just the ceiling of some random room. For about a few hundred times, I blinked rapidly trying to adapt to the brightness.

My throat feels dry. That discomfort annoys me. I won’t bother right now as there’s no one to hear. But there’s something I need to tell her. Information about the person she hates the most and the person that she would probably love to kill but wouldn’t.

It shouldn’t wait… Something screamed in the back of my head. There was a bad feeling I had about that information, but it was fuzzy in a way, even though I can uncover it. But if fuzziness was a problem, then my whole entire thought process would be a problem. There’s just something that I can’t put a finger on…

“Nezu…”

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Aitakatta Season 2 ~ Sasae ~ 第二話 ~ --One--
« Reply #92 on: September 30, 2013, 12:16:16 AM »
Let's just say, I'm crying due to happiness, First Person POV is really fun to write in... I need to get back to my, whatever chapter length works motto since lengthing them off my instincts always turns out better.... Hope you enjoy!
And since I hate setting things up, this might not be all that great... In a few chapters, WMatsui will be back in action!!

--One--

“…What…?”

“Eh!?”

“Jurina!!!?”

“That girl…”

“Wha-?”

“You said wha!!?”

“Shut up would you!!”

“But- but…”

“Eh! Jurina’s wha!!?”

The morning when AKB members gather in Yukirin and my living room, they scream. Though in truth now, I see them everyday, boo for KKS status and school of AKB, not. Well, first, a bunch of them barged in screaming. Then Nezu, yes the hot tempered nee-san that would’ve typically disappeared for a bit, yelled at them for being loud. Suddenly, Yuko-san barged in right after Rena-san was about to say something. This was such a chaotic day, though I can’t be saying that, laying in my wonderful Yukirin’s lap.

Nezu and Yuko-san were fighting it out, squirrel vs flaming habanero pepper. Acchan, huzzah for casualness yes yes now author-san stop adding weird thoughts in my narration, was looking as if she would go stop them sooner or later.

Including the fact that everyone who entered this place so far has screamed, today has been quite something. They were uttering nonsense, but out of all of that, I can most likely piece some things together. Jurina has probably regained consciousness or something of the sort. Really… We’ve waited long enough… And some people have worried a lot as well…

“You know, I still don’t know what you guys are talking about.” I pouted. Really, I would like to have an explanation even though it’s technically Yukirin’s place everyone has barged into.

“That Jurina has regained consciousness or something!” Yuko-san, showing her definite dislike of Nezu, slapped Nezu as she exclaimed.

“What’s with you!?”

Those two are probably going to argue the whole way to the hospital even if the reason is ‘Nezu tripped and accidently touched my NyanNyan’s boobs’ or something like that. Really, and this is a nice weekend with no work.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hospital. I don’t really have a comment on this. Finally, we got here. Like I predicted, Nezu and Yuko-san were arguing the whole way. Am I supposed to go in? Rena-san is fidgeting a lot. Of course, since she cares a lot of about that Jurina. Nezu had a serious look on her face that she was trying to maintain as the squirrel idol sent glares her way.

A doctor came walking over and spoke to Takamina. The short General Manager’s expression kept on changing, from relief to happiness to seriousness to worries.

Even I’m starting to worry again. I’d rather be a cyborg that doesn’t have to worry.

“Mayuyu~ Come on.” Yukirin smiled at me and snapped me out of my trance.

“Hai~ Coming Yukirin~” Meh, worrying will just be a waste of time like before. I wonder how Jurina is now. I quickly followed the rest of them as they went towards Jurina’s room.

Nothing bad should happen… Nothing too bad or else Rena-san will probably die or something.

Entering the room, I saw that she was pretty normal minus the fact that the puppy girl was now a bit too pale and skinny, but that’s what happens when people turn into vegetables for a few weeks. She smiled towards us. Jurina was sitting up in the bed. It may have just been me, but Jurina smiled towards Nezu mainly.

“Jurina…” Rena-san quietly mumbled.

“Hrm…?” Jurina sent a puppy smile towards Rena, one just like that when I had first met her.

“…”

A silence was dragged out for a few seconds.

“Sorry miss, but… Who’s Jurina?”

Rena-san upon hearing that was in shock. It wasn’t as if she could slap the puppy in the face a few to times to see if Jurina was lying or not. Yuko, I don’t know why she had a guilty look on her face, pinched Jurina and asked. “Are you serious?”

“Yea. I’m serious. And you can just call me Center.”

Of course, I knew that this would probably lead to some kind of big, big problem. Behind me, leaning on the wall, Nezu was in deep thought. Acchan sent a suspicious toward my sister.

Ah… This will take some time… A lot more than just a hospital visit…

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Aitakatta S2 ~ Sasae ~ TRIPLE UPDATE!! --Two, Three, Four-- (Mayuki, WMatsui)
« Reply #93 on: October 13, 2013, 05:37:08 AM »
Yossha~!!! I'm back in action! As in, I'm back in good shape!! This is the first time I've ever done a triple update. Ok, please give me some love, I'm sad... Thanks for the 'thank you'
Whew... these three chapters added together only actually had a little over 1k words... so truthfully, it's probably not satisfying, but please read~ douzo and hope you enjoy!

--Two--

I frowned. Center, Jurina, those two are the same people after all. For the last few months, I was keeping this topic out of my head mostly.

“Nezu, you’d be cuter if you smiled a bit more or at least did it happily.” A tomboyish yet cute girl wearing a sweater over her uniform grinned at me happily.

“…It’s not like you even know me…” I muttered. Of course, we were strangers. Due a stupid course of action I took, she saw me as a comrade. I don’t get idiots… If one said I’m an idiot… well, too bad, maybe I am.

She thought for a moment and grinned it off, “Nezu, Nezu, you’ve helped me and I’ve been following you, so of course I know you!” That girl gleefully jumped. Then she smirked in a playful manner.

I really shouldn’t be hanging with her, I thought to myself. One, this was a pain for me. I didn’t really care. What I wanted was my own enjoyment, not other people. Ok, maybe just a few people I’d care about, but other than maybe that one person, note the little sister character that exists somewhere, there was nothing to it.

I scowled at the puppy girl. She looked at me with puppy eyes. “Mou… care a bit would you, Nezu?”

“I should say that to you, Center. Now, go away, shoo.”

“I’ll never leave you.” She pouted.

Hypocrite… No, I guess it was I who was a hypocrite.

“…Matsui Jurina… eh?” It was just a guess, but my guess that I had so much confidence behind was spot-on.

“You know something?” Maeda asked with a tint of concern in her voice.

The puppy was looking at me with a glint in her eyes; ah this was kind of bad for me. And of course, she glanced at the elder Matsui a few times or rather many times. When people accidently have a monologue, it’s ok to ask, but it becomes a pain if asked the second a sentence is said.

“…” The little mouse stares at me with eyes that say, ‘If you know something, just spill the beans already.’

“I might, but do you really think I’d say anything?” I scowled. I hate trouble, but I can’t help but not want to tell anything. I sent a piercing glare towards that puppy girl and she grinned in return, though I have no clue whether or not she understood.

“…Tell~ me~”

“No.”

“Baka… tell me!!”

“…no.”

“MOU!! TELL ME WHY YOU HATE HIM ALREADY!!”

Telling people things always lead to bad results. Because they’re idiots…

“Oi, idiot, just tell us.”

“Says you. You’re the one responsible for the Jurina-Is-Suddenly-Now-Center-And-We-Need-To-Figure-This-Amnesia-Out problem.” I muttered.

Yuko growled in response, “That’s why I want to fix it.”

Fix it. Really… who do you think you are? Bob the Builder?

“Stop messing around fool.” I grab the squirrel by the collar.

“Nezumi-chan… Could you stop your sister for me?” I heard Center whisper to Mayu. This girl… Sometimes, I can’t handle her at all…

I frowned, “I’m leaving.” Opening the door and then slamming it closed, Yuko wanted to come after me, but the collected Maeda wouldn’t let it happen. Mayu expressed her concern silently. Hey… Even this person has her reasons for things.

“You’re an idiot, just let me die.” Tears

“…It’s ok… I’d ne-ver…” Blood

This heartbreak, Matsui and Hypocrisy.

--Three--

“C-0262… Could you?”

“Sado-san, you know how I dislike it when you do it for personal topics.”

“Haha. But after all, you do that too don’t you? Not even caring if it’s that girl who you have to take down if she’s okay.”

“…Ok. I’ll do it, but don’t expect his group to come out unscathed.”

“I can’t say you’re better than Yuko, but…”

“S-0152 has been dismissed already.”

“I know, I know. No need to give me that cold act of yours.”

---------------------------

A boyish ikemen girl walked up to the short tempered girl and called out, “Watanabe.”

“Don’t call me that; you know how much it pisses me off.” She growled back.

“So you’re going?”

“What does that do to you? Are you a stalker or something? Go back to Akimoto.”

With that the short tempered girl stomped away. From a hidden place, a strong yet pretty looking girl stepped out. She sighed. Her ikemen friend patted her on the shoulder and quietly murmured, “Sayaka, we’ll figure it out… and prevent a tragedy.”

“Sae…**********”

“Hrm… You left before I got to say.” The puppy girl murmured out loud.

Everyone else had left, but the other ace of SKE48 stayed. The pale looking girl worriedly called out, “Jurina…”

“Hey, I said I was Center. You are?” Jurina pouted, but she was curious about the girl.

“Rena… Matsui Rena…”

No matter what, “Hehe, Rena-chan, nice to meet you,” Jurina was still the same type of girl.

Seeing how it was, Rena smiled lightly and nodded. The fact that Jurina has amnesia or something like that was troubling, but there was not much she could do about it now. Rena had resolve to get along with Center since shunning this Jurina just because she was different was horrible; who knows, maybe they’d be best of friends.

--Four--

“Kuh! Haahaaa…. Haaaa…haaa…” A girl clad in simple black clothes ran through the alleyways of a certain part of town, she gritted her teeth as she panted from exhaustion. Her sharp cat-like eyes suspiciously darted from left to right. Something, someone, or rather some group was chasing after her.

Clack, clack, clack. The sound of shoes could be clearly heard in her mind. It was a tiny detail, yet it forced the girl to continue to flee from whatever was there. In a game of cat and mouse, she wasn’t supposed to be the mouse, she was supposed to be a cat chasing the poor rat to its death.

Reaching a dead end, the girl skidded to a stop. Her hands touched the ground to help her brake correctly, but all that did was scrape the skin of her palms. She didn’t even have time to wince in pain as the group came immediately afterwards.

At a point-blank shooting range with a gun in front of her face, the girl couldn’t react in any way.

“I hope you don’t mind dying now.”

Bang!! The girl’s sharp eyes shut close, waiting for the worst. The sound of gunshot rang out. Could it be that life was going to torture her and make death a slow and steady process that couldn’t be evaded? No, she wasn’t going to accept something like that.

Upon opening her eyes, what she saw was a corpse with a bloody hole in the forehead.  Looking past that thing, the others in the group were still present. Slightly stunned, but they were present, that meaning that the danger was still there.

Who? Why? I’m not even…   

Numerous thoughts went through the girl’s mind, but she ran again. Jumping onto the cap of a dumpster that must always be present in the dead ends of alleyways, she used the momentum to leap up and get over the wall. It wasn’t ok to rest, they would definitely come after her.

“I’m probably just really unlucky tonight…” She cursed under her breath.

In front was a cute yet dangerous, pale girl and in the back was a mob of hazard as well. The one in front raised up a pistol and the ones in the back didn’t wield guns, or it seemed. Which was more dangerous, well, that was a hard question.

A bullet flew, right over her shoulder injuring one man and killing another. Numerous projectiles flew, killed and injured. In a few minutes, the back was just a pile of dead bodies. Those who tried to fight back died, and surprisingly enough, no one tried to flee.

The cute girl walked up to the cat-like girl. She stared for a second.

“I thought that woman was working with that bastard yakuza.” The cat-eyed girl scowled.

“…Blackmail… I’m sorry. Good night.”

I walked around, bored. Sometimes, I would take a walk at night, wondering about the world. Not too long ago, people changed me, so… Yeah, I have nothing else to say. Depression is most interesting, just like anime, takarazuka, and such… But…

To think I would see a certain pale SKE48 member that I should recognize and another girl who seems familiar together, coming out of a suspicious place. No, actually, the latter was unconscious and being carried.

What kind of situation is this? I probably shouldn’t bother asking. The odd thing is that I smell the distinct scent of blood, but the two are completely clean.

If this is another yakuza problem, this time maybe about SKE members seeing how Jurina is… It’ll be self-explanatory, but it’s going to be a big problem that I’m really unhappy to be involved in.

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Aitakatta S2 ~ Sasae ~ --Five-- (Mayuki, WMatsui)
« Reply #94 on: November 01, 2013, 08:18:44 PM »
I'd be glad if you'd comment and give me some feedback but thanks for the [thank]s!

--Five--

“It’s not so hard, but it’s not so easy, I wonder how you’ll try getting me?”

“Who knows… But I will… Eventually. Just wait…”

--------------

Recently, according to Mayu, Nezu-san hasn’t been around for a bit. Well, there was an implication that she was going to leave, but somehow I don’t know.

“Rena-chan~ who’s this stiff person?” Jurina suddenly poked at the SKE48 Theater Manager-san. Jurina is able to walk around using crutches and poke people, that’s just how she is.

He looked like he wanted to beat up Jurina. Well, one, Shiba-san isn’t supposed to do that. Two, I would take a piano and smash it onto him until he died if he did. …wait…what?

“Shiba Tomoya. SKE Theater Manager.” Shiba-san coughed twice before replying with a glare on his face.

“Shiba-kun…hrm~” It’s been obvious for a bit, but Center is a lot more open and carefree towards certain people…

Hopping along, she came to near the stage where the members were doing a few stretches and practice. There weren’t lessons today and Team KII had a stage performance scheduled for later.

Churi and Airin were with each other as normal. Akarin was here as well. Right now the kami-fisher is still in Team S, but not too long ago, a Team Shuffle was announced. Things had been going on normally after the Jurina incident quieted down a little bit.

“Ah. Jurina!” Churi called out. Akane was as bird-like as always. She was even wearing an I LOVE BIRD t-shirt.

“Center desu.”

“???” The bird-loving Team KII captain was confused.

I walked to her side and whispered in her ear, “Jurina has amnesia and it might’ve triggered past memories or something random. She likes to be called Center…”

“Are you going to investigate?”

I guess I want to investigate, but I’m not so sure. If that causes a lot of trouble, that would be bad. That topic would have to have a lot of thought put into it. Ah! This is troublesome… It might not seem like it, but I’m a curious person too…

“So~ Center-chan, can I shake hands with you?” Akarin came over with a bright, bright smile. She’s a bright and idol-like girl.

The main problem was that Center was on crutches, skipping most of the rehab step and then it comes to this. Actually, I worry a lot about this… But…Yuki-chan told me not to… But…I can’t help but worry.

Churi noticed my troubles, smiled and gave me a reassuring look as she pet my shoulder. Kindly, Neesan helped Center have a seat in the theater’s seating.

“Rena-san… Jurina-san is?” Airi came over and inquired. Churi and Airin were a pair, Furuyanagi, always messing around together and keeping KII together it seemed.

I answered, “Memory loss, I guess… She wants to be called Center. And mou… drop the ‘-san’ already~”

“……It’s so great to be young eh…”

“Indeed… Indeed…”

“…We make ourselves sound really old.”

As I gave a sigh, I looked over to where Akari and Center were. There’s a high chance that she’s just been fished. Akarin is amazing. She’s always at 200%. The sparkling from those two are too great!

That’s a mixed feeling I have. Churi and Airi looked at me knowingly and silently gave me a pat on the shoulder.

--------------

“What’s this supposed to be?” Yea, this is Watanabe Mayu, a cyborg, emotionless, sarcastic-at the time being, type of person. But I always have these weird scenes in front of me.

The puppy girl smiled like always, too innocently. “Hrm~?”

“Sorry… Actually…Please take care of us.”

The WMatsui are in front of the AKB KKS right now. Akimoto Sayaka-san is standing there with a crooked smile. Nezu’s giving a mad sarcastic growl, no…wait…she’s not here. Man, I can’t think of it like that.

And…Yukirin’s here. Ah, this world is going crazy. Bluntly putting it… Well, now I’m probably going to start complaining, so zone me out for a bit.

Now, back to the point. “…Eh…!?” Everyone else has a delayed reaction; the biggest one is Iwata-chan’s. (AKB48 is on its 12th generation and I’m just here because…’I wanna be an idol and be the center~~’<- may not be true at the time being, but will grow when everything annoying dies down.)

“…No idea.” A blunt reply from Center.

“…Sorry.” An apology came from Rena-san.

“Actually…” And from Akimoto-san, an incomplete response.

“I think that…” Yukirin!!! I’m crying on the inside now.

A less-fail Takahashi asked. “Eh! Eh! What’s this!!?”

“…”
“…”
“…”

“Yukiiiiii~~rin…” I snuggled my beloved person, who was incidentally taller than me. If this wasn’t going to get anywhere, what else do I do? Snuggle Sayaka? No, bluntly putting it…if people were oshiri, then for me, Yukirin is the number 1 oshiri. That’s weird.

“…So, let me say it. The WMatsui will be here in Akiba for 2 weeks. Jurina-chan…still has her concurrent position and all, but she won’t be performing due to certain things…Kanon-chan won’t be filling in for her though And Rena-san is just coming along. Many of her fans are fine with giving her a vacation; some even said that they were really happy to hear that Rena-san was getting a long break so her health would be better.”

And then, we finally get an explanation. I yawned, somewhat uninterested. I forgot, SKE’s Kimoto Kanon had her concurrent position in Team B announced in that team shuffle thing that occurred before the date of this Center situation. I wonder if it was her I saw. Not my problem…

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Aitakatta S2 ~ Sasae ~ --Six, Seven, Eight-- (Mayuki, WMatsui)
« Reply #95 on: November 18, 2013, 12:34:22 AM »
Triple update!! Thanks for the thanks!! :3

--Six--

Looking at Mayuyu practice is interesting. There are those parts that she’s not so good at, I’d like to help but the teacher is here right now. The Nezumi-chan is sweating a lot and seemingly doing her best. The teacher scolded her for a few problems, but still she’s working hard. I wonder if she’s tsundere towards idol activities. Well, before, she was too apathetic towards other people and slightly afraid of relationships.

“Mayu-chan, you have a mail.” When their small rest break came, Rena-chan handed over an envelope.

[From Nezu…]

“I am currently in Hokkaido! It’s quite cold here. But that’s not the point you idiot! So…The enemy seems to have a base over here. That stupid bastard… I can’t pinpoint his location… Ugh… How much I want to kill him right now... Mayu, you should be the first one to read it. If not, please strangle the messenger right now. The thing is, I’m not willing to be around that Maeda anymore. So, don’t try to find me. I’m investigating right now. Don’t worry about me at all. And I guess I won’t be seeing you for a long, long time again. Plus, I never said that I’d stay with you forever anyways, so don’t blame me for leaving.”

“Oh yeah. And also. START SINGING FIGHTERS TO TOMO NI!!!!!”

“xxxxxx[I don’t have the lyrics…]”

“…Rather…what the heck?” This was indeed a weird scene, probably really weird for the other KKS.

Rena-chan was also lost. “…I don’t know.”

“It’s ok. Enjoy life to the fullest.” Juri-Center popped out of nowhere and grinned.

“Hai…” I awkwardly answered all the comments.

--------------------

“…nee~ Mayu-san, what’s your relationship with Yuki-senpai?”

“Curiosity to the max! You get what I mean…”

“…urm…” This Nezumi-san is currently trapped…I mean, this Nezumi-san is bluntly saying that out to you people, so please realize at least.

“Ooh, me too… I want to know!” Then, Jurina jumped in. Really, between Center and Jurina, there was no difference. Ah, Center.

Really, I’m shy when saying so. Rather, I don’t think I should say. But still…“…She’s…someone…”

“Who you like, of course.” Center finished for me with a puppy grin.

The others giggled and blushed at the statement, excited. I pouted and let a little red fade onto my face, this is kind of embarrassing. Considering the idiocy that always happens, it’s not much of a problem actually. That amnesiac puppy just stared at me happily.

I don’t get the happy part since everyone has school tomorrow as well as practice (I don’t know how much I like this). Actually, I don’t know what level Center’d be on due to the forgetting thing and that probably meant that her intelligence also regressed. I’m not a doctor or anything of that sort.

In truth if Nezu was around she’d be able to answer all the questions, but she isn’t and that stupid nee-san caused a weird moment as well.

--------------------

--Seven--

“Ok, so everyone’s here right?” Shinoda Mariko, the troll of the world of AKB, asked as the homeroom teacher for the first year students at the A48(maybe better to say A48 Gakuen). Right next to her were the bird and safe-sound hentai of SKE, mainly known as Churi and Airin.

“Yes!” Everyone said out loud, even the sleepy Mayu who stayed up to practice. One can clearly see how the view of being an idol is despite the huge difference between the dream-like imagined world of showbiz that is too perfect.

In truth, no one had a clue on what was going to happen. The senpai members such as Myao and Rabutan and the slightly newer girls such as Hirari, neither group had a clue as long as they were the students in the class.

Mariko-sama grinned like the troll character she is and started to unwrap a big, big package of some sort. Meanwhile, Churi and Airi started to write out what they were about to say on the blackboard. Mayu felt a weird warmth as someone was actually using the blackboard for something.

“Ok…so…we have a trip to…”

“Kyoto!!!!!!!”

“Well, it’s kind of typical for a school trip, but we get to go as well! Everyone does!”

“…I guess it’s ok to spend money like this if this is the situation…I don’t get it…????”

By this point in time, the mouse’s thoughts had changed to become a completely different genre almost. Well, one can’t be all stuck up on one topic especially when it doesn’t apply in the situation. The only other thing to think about is, “Yukirin!”

--------------------

In one of the second year classes, Yuki and Rena who was just attending at the AKB site due to the break were sitting next to each other. Kojima was spacing off. Sadly, Yuko wasn’t in the class. Maeda was sleeping and nodding off, bored. If Nezu was there, she’d say that these people were amazing.

The genking Sae walked into the classroom with Akimoto Sayaka behind her. The two gave broad grins to all the girls. Sayaka was in tip-top shape like always despite giving up the idol job and going to be a manager as the lines had always predicted.

Yuki looked to the two who were her senpai by just a little bit. Rena tilted her head in confusion to what they had come to announce.

“Acchan! Wake up first!” The genking cheerfully woke the ace.

Right after, Sayaka started, “So…this year, we’re having a school trip to-”

“Kyoto!!!!”

“Just as an extra random thing, we might be doing a little photo-shooting there as well.”

Rena seemed somewhat excited as the Nagoya girl hadn’t really gone to that place in Kansai before. Yuki was surprised, luckily not doing anything like falling out of the chair as her variety show reactions urged her to. The ace yawned. Kojima mumbled incoherent words space-ily. The rest of the class was excited as well and this was just in the High School sectors.

--------------------

Within the third-year junior high class A, Ohori Megumi--the kuso baba was the teacher and found that the concurrent Team E girl was late. “Non-chan, you’re late.”

Kanon awkwardly confessed as she darted her eyes away from the teacher, “…Hehe…I kind of overslept…sorry…”

“Well, it is ok~ I was about to announce something, that’s all.”

The pale SKE girl then sat down in her seat and awaited the announcement with everyone else in the class. Really besides the pervert side of Meetan, Ohori was actually a good teacher and all.

She was curious enough; Non-chan leaned forward in her chair awaiting the news.

“So…we’re going on a trip…to…” Meetan paused and added an unplanned surprise announcing method, “dun dun dun, ok announce it!”

Center jumped into the classroom and waved a flag with the kanji for the said place of Kansai, “Kyoto!!”

Surely enough, most of the students were flabbergasted--surprised. Kanon just stared at the SKE ace with wide eyes. The puppy looked towards her ‘kouhai’ and grinned. The pale girl let out a light sigh with a slightly wry smile or maybe a concealed smirk.

--------------------

[Going to Kyoto; don’t try to follow. You’re probably skilled enough to…well, I’ll leave what I’m saying to your imagination. C-0262] A ring from a cellphone burst out for five seconds before silencing and displaying a test message on the screen.

--Eight--

A young yet mature looking adult of around the twenties muttered to himself, “Matsui Jurina…” In his hand was a photo of the said person and a large frown was plastered across his face.

“Hey, Aku, why is it that you wanna get that girl so bad…”

“A-dono, why care so much?”

“…Because…She holds some information that I’d rather just erase and I’ll gladly manipulate someone to do that dirty work for me…,” growled the man sitting in the yakuza-like throne-chair as he crumpled up the photo in his hand.

--------------------

Kyoto--quite the historical and cultural site, due to reasons like that, it was spared from WWII bombings supposedly. Being such a place, Kyoto was filled with many shrines and such as well as quite a few imperial palaces and some intriguing places.

A normal school might as well have at least one trip to Kyoto and Nara as a fieldtrip. Being a not so normal school, AKB’s A48 Gakuen, only Kyoto was on the trip list, but that was still quite good enough seeing that all the members were basically going.

Of the different grade levels which had one to three classes depending on how many students, they were split into different groups such as J3A which was the first group of Junior High 3rd Years.  Unfortunately for the crew that Mayu was very close to as well as the little mouse herself, grouping was all within grade levels so no upperclassmen or lowerclassmen were in the groups.

Teachers had also come along and some of the older members did as well. Actually, all the members ended up coming along besides the HKT and some of the NMB and SKE girls due to complications. Even Jurina who was still in Center-mode was going, though she was in the J3A group.

To explain clearly, the puppy was in J3A with Kanon and some other girls who shall be revealed later. For this, Meetan was the accompanying adult.

For Mayu, she was with Miyazaki Miho (who just for a refresher was partially responsible for a certain close to drowning accident in S1), Ota Aika (everyone’s tsundere queen), Ono Erena who was actually just asked to come along as a graduated member, Kato Rena, Takahashi Juri, and the supposed HKT ace Haruppi, in S1C. For this class, Mariko-sama was a chaperone.

Yuki and everyone else in the group in the 2nd year (including Yuko) were lucky enough to be put into the same group with a certain Kyoto native. Their group’s name was S2B.

Even though the groups were decided in grade levels, traveling to the destination for the trip, which was incidentally for one and a half weeks, was in buses and it was a first come first serve opportunity. The buses were all following each other and at the rest breaks, one could switch buses, so that was also a fun thing.

Truly, traveling to Kyoto by bus did take a while especially with all the breaks. Well, that just made it fun.

Fun…not really, for some people it wasn’t so much fun. The normal group of Yuko, Yuki, Maeda, Kojiharu, Center, Rena, Takamina, and Mayu was at the back of the bus together. Yuki looked somewhat sick, she never had motion sickness before, so it must’ve been something else.

Mayuyu worriedly asked, “Yukirin…you okay?”

“Ah…not feeling so good… Yuko…lend me a bag?”

“Ah, here.” The squirrel handed a bag over to Yuki.

Next came the sounds of barfing. The kouhai in the front of the bus winced and tried to look away. Mayu patted her love’s back gently and Kojima spaced out like always. Rena anxiously looked at the scene and Center giggled which led to the elder Matsui reprimanding her lightly.

Finished getting all the bad stuff out of her system, Yuki then handed the bag back to Yuko. The squirrel cried at how evil that Yuki was. The mouse just silently gave a caring look towards the short girl. Haruna, feeling bad, allowed Yuko to lay on her lap.

“…I’m so glad to be alive,” Yuko murmured from her wonderful viewing position that was also quite comfortable.

The seating arrangement was pretty simple. Takamina was sitting on one side of the isle with Acchan while Center and Rena were on the other side. The last bunch of the group was in the last seating area which was just a long, long couch-like seat.

The ace happily hugged her midget causing the midget in this case to blush and look away awkwardly. Center giggled after her light scolding and started rummaging through her little bag that was outside of her luggage. Everyone’s luggage was in the top-storage compartment.

“Hey! Let’s play cards or something~”

“What game?” Mayu asked, bored with the typical un-enthusiasm and slightly sad that she didn’t have her hoodie as it was in the luggage and all.

Thinking for a bit, the puppy then brought up an American game, “Hrm…You guys know about Prez?”

“Eh?” For the most part, the non-yakuza girls were clueless. Yuki didn’t give a too big reaction, but still it seemed that she was shocked.

“Hrm…Americanized Daifugo?? [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_(card_game)]” Center pondered for a bit.

The two who knew the game, Acchan and Yuko, started to explain. For those who were listening, it went into their heads clearly. For the always spacey Nyan Nyan, nothing went through besides the main ideas.

--------------------

Mayu PoV

I actually wish I could sleep now… Americanized daifugo… That actually sounds oddly interesting. Center seemed quite excited to play and we’ve already started to deal out the cards. As if creating teams, Yuki and I, Yuko and Kojima, Maeda and Takamina, and the WMatsui, got together a bit closer.

“Ok, 3 of spades starts. Let’s go clockwise.”

I’m surprised that Center knows about this game though; it may have been Nezu if they really knew each other.

“Oh I start.” I do have the 3 of spades. As I have three other threes, I put them all down allowing Yukirin to quick clear it. She puts down a three and then using her quick-clear turn puts down a bomb (a 2 in this case) and then a 4. I get my turn again and clear that with three other fours.

Quickly, it seemed that we were winning the game. Center had a glint in her eyes that said otherwise though.

“Haha! Quick clear, bombing it~ And then, a full pack of 7s followed by a 6.” In a bit, she got rid of quite some of her cards. Kojima was basically mentally wiped out by all the random card-jargon.

This seems like it’ll be a good game. Takamina got fired up, still failing though.

In the end, Rena somehow won. That puppy’s still grinning, she got second place VP.

As if wanting to cause suffering to they who failed (Takamina and Kojiharu) Center then brought up the idea of a punishment game for losers. There’s no fun without that type of thing.

“So what punishment?”

“Hmm…” There’s Acchan casually thinking as Takamina was distressed.

“Eh…”

Yukirin suggested with a smile, “How about the loser buys everyone in their group one souvenir or thing that the members want for every game they get placed in scum or vice-scum?”

The members of my group are not involved in this game at all, so it’d really just be a punishment. “Ehh…”

“Well, let’s just stick with that then.”

--------------------

Rena PoV

Prez, playing it through, somehow I haven’t gotten scum or a scum position a single time. Yuki-chan seemed to have suffered what’s called reaping what she sows. Losing the most was Takamina. Coming in close second place was Yuki. In third was Haruna. Mayu-chan lost a few times. And Acchan lost once.

“We have now arrived at our second to last rest stop.” Mariko-sama stated through the speakers.

I yawned. This trip was actually surprisingly tiring. None of us feel like getting off though. So, the announcement truly meant nothing.

“Rena-chan~ tired?” Center smiled and laid her head on my shoulder.

Yuko and Haruna had fallen asleep. Mayu and Yuki-chan  are leaning on each other and Acchan’s using Takamina as a pillow. It looked as if everyone’s tired. I nodded. I guess the rest of the ride will be sleeping.

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Aitakatta S2 ~ Sasae ~ --Nine-- (Mayuki, WMatsui)
« Reply #96 on: November 28, 2013, 06:17:58 PM »

--Nine--

[I’m in America right now… The enemy is coming. I can’t type that quickly, so AGH!!! JUST BE CAREFUL! And, I’m talking that Center as well.] A mail or rather a text from Nezu came through to Mayu’s phone.

It was just when the group had reached Kyoto and of course they were going to head to their lodgings and everything. The mouse stared at it oddly. “…Where the heck did that baka-nee get the funds to go to America after she was in Hokkaido just recently???”

The groups were gathered up and group S1C was headed off towards their room in the huge, huge lodging place. The rooms were huge and all, so it was fine for each group to have only one room.

---------------------

“Don’t you think that field trips plus lodging like this is equal to messing around in the onsen, playing ping-pong, and pillow fights?” A tanuki faced Myao giggled. The slightly round tsundere Rabutan agreed. Mayu nodded her head as well. The others just went along with the flow.

In the massive room they had (which was like 1.5 times their dance studio), seven futons were set out for them to sleep in. All the girls’ luggage was basically just sitting in the corners of the humongous room.

The graduated Erena inquired, “So should we go to the onsen first or decide on where to go first?”

Kato and Takahashi just stared blankly unsure of what to do. The lisp HKT girl tried to convey her thoughts but lisped badly, “Muthy othen firth?” Maybe onsen first, that’s what she said.

“Yea, that works.” Mayu nodded.

As that conversation went on, the ever so perverted squirrel Yuko had dragged the ever so black Yukirin and her beloved NyanNyan to listen into the kouhai’s conversations. Yuko herself was a bit disappointed as she had actually wanted to find something fun.

Bored, she decided to joke, “Hey, why don’t we peek in at the first year’s bath?” Each grade level had its own hot spring area. This lodging place was huge after all.

Haruna chopped the squirrel on the head and pouted--maybe she was unhappy about the fact that Yuko was interested in people other than her. Yuki’s response went over the top and it seemed that she was interested.

The younger girls in the room that the trio was eavesdropping into seemed to be getting up to come out. In a hurry, Yuko grabbed NyanNyan and ran back to the S2B group’s room and Yuki followed after with her super speed (which wasn’t that fast).

In the next moment, the first year girls in that group walked out. Mayu had an odd moment where she thought to herself, “…I thought I felt Yukirin’s presence…”

---------------------

“…Yuko…How are we going to do that?” For some reason, Yuki was seriously asking the perverted squirrel on operation peeking. Haruna facepalmed and sighed at her friend’s actions.

As if naturally moving, the squirrel tried to touch Haruna’s oshiri, but was slapped away. Then she replied simply with, “Hehe… I looked at it and it turns out that the onsen bath for us is actually right next to theirs.”

“Oooh.” Not exactly in respect, Yuki clapped for the squirrel.

The squirrel yelled out. “Commence operation PEEKING!!” Luckily, since everyone was a girl, the people who overheard thought she was talking about something like Peking duck…even though this was Yuko that is being talked about.

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Aitakatta S2 ~ Sasae ~ --Ten-- (Mayuki, WMatsui)
« Reply #97 on: December 02, 2013, 10:41:20 PM »
Arigatou~ for reading~ I apologize for the bad transitions of this fic... Douzo, ch 10

--Ten--

Operation Peeking or in other words, Operation that the pervy squirrel Yuko thought up and was fueled by Yuki, started up. The short squirrel and the moderately tall black haired girl first went into their onsen area. Following along was Haruna though she kept a towel wrapped around herself at all time.

On the other side’s changing room, the younger girls were changing. Haruppi, Kato, and TakaJuri changed in no time. Rabutan was also done in little time. Myao followed along as it was kind of terrifying for people to watch you change.

The end result was the newer and graduated duo not finished. To Yukirin’s sadness, the newer was referring to Mayu who was complaining about something Nezumi.

“…I don’t get why towels are like this…why no hoodies?”

“Come on, Watanabe-san, just take your clothes off and we can talk about this later!” Erepyon was being held up by da Mayuyu.

Like a rock, that mouse just stood there thinking. Of course, in the situation that it gets drastic and the others have to take it off for her, that’d be kind of bad. Of course, people like Yuko and possibly Maeda would gladly watch it with open hearts.

“…this is so slow!!” And in frustration Myao yelled out.

The KKS and Haruppi shielded their eyes and the tanuki-like girl pulled off Mayu’s clothes with the help of Rabutan. To the readers’ distress, this is censored. **************************************

“Kyaaa!”

------------------------
[/b]

Yuko was happily in the hot water of the onsen trying to grope her beloved NyanNyan. In return, Haruna would push the squirrel away while she enjoyed the soothing feelings of the water. Yuki was almost submerged and just sitting there waiting. The other girls were elsewhere (probably eating dinner as the people who had got caught up in the excitement of the trip forgot) or were just taking a normal shower (this is Takamina that we’re talking about).

“Kyaaa!”

Suddenly hearing the scream from Mayu, Yukirin jumped up. Much to Yuko’s despair, she didn’t get any booby action, but the sexy way that the wet towel clung to Yuki’s body was enough to make the squirrel start blushing bright red.

“Ma-”

“Don’t say anything Yuki, we can’t let them see through our plan.” Yuko smirked as she eyed Yuki’s oshiri happily. Haruna slapped the squirrel without restraint and pouted.

“Ok.” Yuki settled down and saluted the captain of Operation Peeking, which was a battlefield where life and death is decided and where all is fair just like love and war.

Meanwhile, the cyborg girl was at corner of the hot spring half-submerged, mumbling to herself with teary eyes, “…people can’t be trusted…because…they…” will strip you when you least expect it. It oddly seemed like a joke considering how she used to act--the negative Nezu-chan.

The girls responsible looked away sheepishly and whistled. Juri was showing her dead fish eyes and Haruppi was lisping along as always. The two had somehow struck up a conversation with each other happily. Kato was floating across the water calmly despite seeming like a hime-chara.

As Yuki and Yuko commenced their peeking operation, the fact that Mayu was submerged brought much sadness to the two of them. First of all, Yuki was only interested in her Mayuyu.

For Yuko, she cried, “…Her oshiri is awesome…why?” Mayu felt a cold chill go up her spine and felt the urge to slap the squirrel right that instant.

With all sadness in mind, a long period of time passed and everyone got very much quite dizzy. They got out of the onsen and put on the yukata prepared for them. Yuko and Mayu gulped down a glass of milk with one hand on the side of their hip and the other holding the milk at the same time.

They exited the dressing room and onsen area altogether, not passing each other though due to a sad arrangement of rooms and hallways.

Yuki sighed dejectedly and turned to go back to the room as Yuko and Haruna were going to the recreational area, suddenly, she heard a yelp from a familiar yet not so familiar voice.

“WHA-”

And a close friend of Yuki’s screamed. “______!”

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Aitakatta S2 ~ Sasae ~ --Eleven-- (Mayuki, WMatsui)
« Reply #98 on: December 23, 2013, 01:26:02 AM »
I know I'm totally losing touch... Well, maybe this story is getting back into action.
Yukirin's super peeking mission has failed, but the yakuza part of this story may be soon coming back in.
People, don't make Shino start crying and feeling neglected...
(Okay, this ^ is an exaggeration... not but...I do want some feedback... even though the pacing is really bad right now due to the lack of focus that comes with a lack of love + depression from graduations)
Remember to skip the first blob for 99% of the time or else, you'll meet some depressing attitude from me~

--Eleven--

Rena!?

“Jurina!”

Is that puppy SKE ace in trouble? No! No! No! I don’t want that to happen because Rena’ll be sad, plus Jurina/Center has finally gotten better, even though she’s weird.

I raced over to where I heard her yelp and along the way, I met up with Acchan. It seemed that she heard it as well. In her hand…was a gun. “Is that a real gun!!?”

“…I can’t answer that now…can I?” She smirked. Well, I already know what type of ace AKB has.

I sighed and the two of us raced over. My jaw dropped and I showed an extreme reaction. Well, it wasn’t that extreme when there’s a hole in the roof!!!!!! Oh, and there’s also a helicopter…

“…there’s a helicopter…A HELICOPTER!!?????”

“Yuki!! It’s not the time to get all worked up with your reactions!!” Rena squealed nervously.

There were a few other members around actually. They were somewhat in a panic, though SKE48’s Kanon was keeping her calm yet she looked somewhat mad. Where’s Jurina--Center? That was my third biggest concern. Rena was safe at least, but where was the other Matsui?

“Let me go!” I looked to the side and there she was. There was a suspicious man dressed in black holding her and there was another guy with a gun. Center bit down into the man’s arm and tried to get free.

Acchan whispered into my ear, “Hey…can you get the other girls to get out of here…”

I replied, “…hopefully…” I slowly crawled over to the group of members at the scene, but unfortunately, the gunman noticed and shot at us.

“Kyaa!” Cue the girly screams.

There was a bullet hole in the walls. No one seems to be coming for help yet. That’s quite unsettling. Down from the helicopter came more people from a hanging ladder. The pale SKE girl scoffed quietly. Acchan can’t just shoot when there are so many members that have no idea about that side of things around.

Center was desperately fighting and struggling against so many guys--they seem to be really familiar. They’re the guys that kidnapped Mayuyu before! Yakuza… I face palmed.

Rena ran up to try to help Center, but was simply thrown aside. The puppy gritted her teeth and wriggled around in their grasp. I’m completely useless right now.

------------------------------------------------

Yuko PoV

“Kyaa!” I heard a bunch of feminine voices scream.

I automatically turned to the direction of the sound. For me, I find that hurting girls is bad. First of all, oshiri and oppai! Second of all, it’s just simply bad because at least AKB’s girls--most of them--don’t know how to defend themselves like a pro. “NyanNyan, did you hear that?”

“Yuuchan…Yea, there’s danger right?”

“Uh-huh. But I guess I gotta go help our friends and comrade’s right?”

“Yuuchan, I never said no…” My beautifully, sexy, and wonderful NyanNyan pouted.

“Okay~ okay~and if I come back safe, then give me a prize~” I grinned. Hohoho~ Merry NyanNyan~~

With that, I raced off, leaving my beloved cat eared girl. Hopefully, she’ll be safe. I ran around, trying to find where the sound came from. I heard a few gunshots. With the gunshots leading me there, I found the place quickly.

Simply jumping in would be dangerous, thus, I hid behind a wall. Acchan couldn’t do anything since she didn’t want to expose herself if not needed. D*mn, they got Jurina--erm Center. I’m owe that puppy because I hurt her, so I ran off again to grab the closest thing to a weapon I could find.

I ran across Mayu and some of the other girls. They were worried about the noises that they heard. I grabbed a steak knife from the group and headed back, saying that, “Ah, it’s just some awesome sound effects.” That smart little mouse was unconvinced, but what was this perverted squirrel to do besides run to try to rescue them?

I stabbed the gunman with the steak knife after I leapt out of my hiding place. I saw SKE’s pale girl who had shoulder length black hair. Her eyes spoke to me and I nodded. We were kind of far apart in the jobs, but not so far that we wouldn’t be able to work together.

The gunman cried out in pain and dropped his gun. I kicked it over to Kanon and she grabbed it, pointing it at the guy who was grabbing Center. Good threats don’t always work though. The kidnapper was holding onto Jurina like a shield in response to the threat. Unknowingly, he was touching her chest.

3, 2, 1…

F*** YOU!!! I HAVEN’T TOUCHED THAT KIDDO’S OPPAI YET!!!!! JUST BECAUSE NYANNYAN IS #1 DOESN’T MEAN I AIN’T INTERESTED IN EVERY OTHER GIRL IN THE WORLD’S BESIDE TAKAMINA’S!!!!

Rena was letting out an extremely creepy aura as she got up. Seeing the moment, Acchan came to our side with her gun to back us up. Really, she should’ve just taken care of it before. Just because it’s moreinconspicuous now…

We, Rena and I, screamed in unison as we both kicked him hard in the, you know what, “DIE YOU FOOL!!!” The man fell over, dropping Center. The elder Matsui caught the puppy and hugged her. The AKB ace shot at him a few times behind the members’ backs.

Yuki face palmed. Acchan ran away and back and took some rope (don’t ask me, I don’t know) and tied the two bad guys up. The helicopter in the sky flew away cowardly. Then, I noticed the huge mess there was and the fact that a number of the members fainted.

Okay, now that this was over, I’ll go take my reward. Or that was what I wanted. Acchan and I decided that we should first get it clear what was going on and report it to Sayaka.

We marched over and confronted her. It would seem that she didn’t know either though, but we secretly raised security within this place. The girls involved seemed to have forgotten what happened. Either it was lucky for us or Kanon did something. Either way, that’s not my job to worry. My worry is that I won’t get my prize from NyanNyan!!!

Those men, they were the underlings of that guy that we all call the ‘bastard’. Is he attacking? I don’t understand why he would want to attack JuriCenter. Even though I should be actually aware of the malicious intent he held against the puppy. Considering the Jurina falls out of the Ferris Wheel incident was because of his request.

I don’t even get why Mariko-sama listens to him. I know there are reasons and I need to find out.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Kimagure Princess