JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gackt - Love song

Author Topic: Gold Era Hello!Project members you'd like to see in a dating game?  (Read 2285 times)

Offline konnochan

• IsakNJiyeon
So. I'm making a dating game bc i'm bored and always wanted to make one. so why not with the shit tom of member hellopro has?

I'm into golden era members only, so that's what i'll make the game based off of.

I already have Mikitty, Maki, Yossie,Rika and Aya. I wanted at most 3 more ppl.

Any suggestions?

(P.S. I'll make the game available on steam or something once i finish it, which will probably be at the end of the year since i'm just doing this when i have free time)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Gold Era Hello!Project members you'd like to see in a dating game?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2022, 01:40:00 AM »
If you have to keep it at just 3 more, I'd add Yuko, Kaori and Nacchi. 1st Gen MM REPRESENT!
:rockon:

Really though, you could probably just put everyone in there as most (if not all) Golden Era members had pretty strong individual fanbases.
 :bigdeal:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline konnochan

• IsakNJiyeon
Re: Gold Era Hello!Project members you'd like to see in a dating game?
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2022, 04:10:16 AM »
If you have to keep it at just 3 more, I'd add Yuko, Kaori and Nacchi. 1st Gen MM REPRESENT!
:rockon:

Really though, you could probably just put everyone in there as most (if not all) Golden Era members had pretty strong individual fanbases.
 :bigdeal:
Alright I'll add them!

I wish i could add all of them, but it would just get wayy too long if I made them all potential love interests.

Maybe I'll add some kinenbi and coconuts members as friends

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gackt - Love song