JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - I Tried

Author Topic: Kuro's Unusually Weird OS/SS/FF/CS HKT request part 2  (Read 54216 times)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: Kuro's Unusually Weird OS/SS/FF/CS Cat Dreams (request)
« Reply #180 on: June 23, 2015, 12:34:43 PM »
Wakachuki the kitty. Kawaii. >w< :heart:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Unusually Weird OS/SS/FF/CS Perish (request)
« Reply #181 on: August 05, 2015, 10:22:45 PM »
Wakachuki the kitty. Kawaii. >w< :heart:

:hip smile:

WMatsui request

She breathed in the recycled air as she glanced around the area filled with computers and the lackluster generic pictures.  She didn't like it but it was a job she hoped to get to a better place.  Massaging her head, a voice called out for her as her head popped up.

"Matsui, patient in 342 has been placed in your care.  She says she knows you..."

Matsui Jurina tilted her head to the side.  Knowledge of a person was rare in her air especially in a place like this.  The first rule was to not know the patients by heart.  It'll only deeply disappoint you.

Then again, she wasn't vocal around her cohorts either.  Only the recruiter knew where she came from and only gone by the name, Center.

Center had ventured from the halls of Majijo to the recruitment of a health center which became a small hospital.  She wasn't certain to what brought her here but it seemed great at the time when she left the school.

She gained the notoriety of being one of the toughest in the school but it ended when she had escaped it after the wars and brought in for safety.  Center was trained under the helpful eyes of other Majijo alumni and when placed onto the floor, she had to use Jurina as an alias.

“What’s the patient’s name in 342?”  Jurina asked.

“She said Gekikara… Is she a Majijo student?”  The other nurse asked as the name rang in her head.

Jurina remembered that name as she passed by the school often.  She was one of the queens with a mean spirit hung towards her.  Gekikara was the animal protection of Yuko and fought fiercely with the one called Atsuko.  Her change was dynamic in the return the next year.  Jurina pondered why using Gekikara again to come into the clinic and ran to the room 342 as the faint smell of the breeze had hit her.

“Center…  Is that you?”  Gekikara called.

“You’ve come here… why?”  Center asked.

“I’ve turned into Gekikara.  The thirst seems unbearable.  Can you help?”

Jurina heard the plea but only pulled it back a bit as she saw the snow-white skin.  Her long, black hair flowed in the gentle breeze as she turned with the red running down from the corner of her lip.  It had been a while since her fists had been prepared for battle but turning them into weapons was pleasing.

“Fighting won’t resolve the problem.”  She said to the woman as she let out a laugh.

“Center how can you be naïve to ask for a fight?”  She scoffed.

Jurina didn’t like being called by her Majijo name and shook her head as the woman fell back onto the bed.  Removing the blanket, she saw the fresh wound under her shirt.  Jurina called the doctor but hearing the machine, it was quick to see her expire as the red pool had built onto the bed.  The doctor rushed in and noticed the red spot on the sheet.  Jurina glanced as she pressed up to her lukewarm cheek.

The nurse tapped her on the shoulder and pointed to the letter to the side.  Jurina gripped it and ran out to the hallway before opening it up.

Center…

This is my last good bye.  I’ve grown impatient over my care and turned back to my old self beating up people senseless and having the taste of blood in my mouth.  I’ve come back with a plea of accepting the responsibility of my remains.  Everything will come in your favor when I perish.

It’ll be over the same way too…

Gekikara

The faint smell came into her body as Jurina dropped to the floor, grasping her throat as she only had remembered that they was no place for her to perish to except to the earth that had created them.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Unusually Weird OS/SS/FF/CS Time (request)
« Reply #182 on: August 17, 2015, 10:33:57 PM »
Time

“Hello…”

It had been the weird occasion where she had to greet someone but seeing her was a relief across the room.  Shibuya Nagisa rarely dealt with wallflowers but she had the urge to ask.  Turning her back to the wall, she saw her turn her eyes away.  The awkwardness of the situation would have made her run away but gripping the female’s finger, she dragged her out of the party and out into the open garden.

“What’s your name?”  Nagisa asked, watching her turn her head.  “Shy…”

“It’s Ryoha.”  She mouthed.

“Hmm… I didn’t catch that.”  Nagisa leaned in.

“It’s Ryoha.”  The girl said in a stressed voice.  “I was at the party because a friend had invited me.”

Nagisa nodded to her as she let her feet dictate the path as the darkened sky was glittered with the dots brightly shining.  She felt the warm being grow close and gripped her hand.  Glancing down the interlocked fingers, she noticed her head leaning over to her shoulder.

“Where is she?”  Nagisa pondered.

“She probably went with a boy and forgot about me…”  Ryoha sighed.  “I have her ticket home though.”

“I see.”  Nagisa confirmed.  “The boys must have hit on you, right?”

She saw her head move side to side.  Nagisa grew concerned that they had either rejected her or stood far away that she seemed unapproachable.  Her thoughts seemed to echo within her mind as she felt the grip grow harder within her grasp.

“You’re quire shy and eerily quiet.”  Nagisa snickered.

“It’s the best way to have others understand me.  I rarely talk a lot but it shows my personality towards others.”  Ryoha calmly explained.  “Also it is because I like to be around girls.”

Nagisa nodded as she glanced up again.  She turned to see Ryoha’s eyes glimmer under the bright moonlight.  Her lips reflected off that as Nagisa moved her finger over the lush area.  Ryoha switched her attention to Nagisa as her arms drew closer to the warm body.

“Affectionate.”  Nagisa commented.

“I like you already.”  Ryoha smiled.

“Lucky I found you here.  Where are you originally from?”  Nagisa tilted her head with inquiry.

“Nagoya.  You?”  Ryoha answered.

“Osaka.”

Nagisa felt her chest expand quickly as she felt her head upon breastbone.  Nagisa moved her arms slowly around Ryoha, holding her closer when she felt the sudden spark within her mind and moved in quick upon her lips.  The brief brush of her full lips had brought her back from the thoughts of before.  Nagisa took a step back as Ryoha turned her head.

“Sorry…”  Ryoha sighed as her feet took off.

Nagisa jolted and managed to grip her hand.  Her heart thumped within the cavity as she glared into the eyes again.  She never saw the width and innocence of her eyes that created such a moment before moving up again, pressing up to the lips and halted her breathing before gasping out, having Ryoha fall into her arms.

She never forgot that moment that started her relationship with Ryoha.

Nagisa couldn’t hide the smile after that.  She felt refreshed from the trouble that she had been through and seeing Ryoha had brought a moment of bliss.  In addition, it was a friendship that could bloom at any time as Nagisa had seemingly work around Ryoha’s temperament issues.

The change had been noticed by one other person, her roommate from Osaka, Yabushita Shu.  Shu felt glad that the move from Osaka to Tokyo had brought Nagisa happiness.  Despite the happiness, she saw her less often and seeing a smile had made the kusogaki from Osaka happy.  Shu had gone through Nagisa’s concern about the move when she decided to take her.  It was perfect because it was out of Nagisa’s comfort zone and having another person from the same place had made it comforting for Shu.

Shu had the bad dreams that Nagisa would comfort her until she went back to sleep.  She managed to make it back before curfew but she had grown weary of seeing her with Ryoha.  Her chest felt the combination of rage and jealousy that seemed to make the ticking time bomb, defusing it quickly when Nagisa came back with her stories.

However, Nagisa gripped the girl’s hand and kissed Shu on the cheek.  Shu felt her cheeks burn on the place she was kissed.  It hurt but she had accepted whatever was needed from her.  It felt comforting but guilty that she was doing that to both of them.

Shu grew hesitant but she had to make sure that Nagisa knew about it sooner.  She saw her walk in and take to her bed as the dusty shoes were placed aside and Shu walked towards her bed, placing her hand upon her lap.

“You like Ryoha, right?”  Shu said in a soft voice.  “What about me?”

Nagisa turned her eyes.  Shu wanted the arrow through her heart quickly before feeling her weight taken aback and having her eyes upon her.  Shu swore someone other than Nagisa had seemed to come and clamp her down but her lips came closer and brushed by them.  The guilt rushed into her mind and reminded herself about Ryoha as she braced her arms against her.

“Ryoha?”  Shu muttered.

“What about her?”  Nagisa narrowed her eyes towards Shu.

“You’re cheating on her!”  Shu remarked.

“No I’m not.”  Nagisa retorted.  “I’m just playing with you.”

Shu made her hand in a fist and rolled off the bed, landing on her feet.  Her fist instantly became like lava rock.  She felt her mind cloud up for the instant before having Nagisa grabbing her shoulders.

“I’m just kidding with you.”  Nagisa smiled.

“Why?  You talked about Ryoha so much…”  Shu grunted.

“I love her but I love you too Shu.  I was waiting for the day for you to confess.  I remembered the time where you started to talk about prepping yourself for this day.  It finally came and I wanted to congratulate you for that.”  Nagisa elaborated, placing her hand on her arm.

“I was sleep talking?”  Shu questioned, seeing the firm nod from her roommate.

Loosening up her fist, Shu had glanced out, feeling the arms around her waist as her breath swayed by her hair.  She liked Nagisa for a while and hearing the stories had made her angry that she couldn’t admit it but hearing Nagisa had brought an issue.  Shu swallowed the pride she had in her happiness and swung around.

“Choose!”  Shu growled.

“What do you mean?”  Nagisa questioned.

“Choose between me and her.  You can’t have both of us.”  Shu cried.

“You are only making it hard for me.”  Nagisa explained.

“I can always move out.”  Shu warned, grabbing the bag.  “I rather hear the truth than to be played like how you did it.”

“If that’s the case… I’ll call Ryoha.”  Nagisa stared at Shu as she took out the phone.

Everything rushed back quickly for Shu but she knew in any case that if the truth had come out, she had no pity for Nagisa but doubt it could stand.  Shu waited for the call and got what was warranted before Nagisa hung up.  She stepped outside, keeping the door open as Shu sat with her hands between her legs, cupping them together murmuring out the prayer.

Ryoha came in before her roommate and she plopped onto the bed.  Shu staring down the affection of her roommate had thought of everything that could have gone wrong in her mind.  It wasn’t about winning anymore it was Nagisa being truthful.

“I have to confess that I like Shu, my roommate.”  Nagisa started.  “She’s been with me throughout this journey and I couldn’t lie to her about that.” 

Ryoha nodded blankly at Nagisa.  “We kissed too.”

She nodded again lowering her eyes.  Nagisa stood between the two and closed her eyes with the thoughts in her mind when Ryoha reached out and gripped her hand.  Shu felt her heart drop into her stomach.  She didn’t feel like leaving as so much as just rolling up into a ball.  Shu walked out of the room before Nagisa managed to snag her from hitting the elevator button.

Her tears came naturally.  Frustration had taken over as Nagisa threw her arms around the roommate.  Nagisa saw Ryoha stare at her as she comforted the girl.  The questions came quickly as the tears had soaked up her shirt when she lifted Shu’s face up.

“You’ve been there for me.  I’m here for you.  I want us to stay friends and whatever you want to do, you can make it now.”  Nagisa breathed.

“I’ll be back.”  Shu whined.  “I’ll still hold this feeling for you.  I won’t lose.”

Nagisa released the kusogaki as she wiped the tears from her eyes.  She knew Shu would fight regardless of the situation but the passion she had shown had given Nagisa that different perspective of her roommate with the situation relieved for the time being.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #183 on: August 28, 2015, 01:09:08 PM »
Me and Kuro's collabo

-------------------------------------------

"Get over her!"

The words stunned a one Tano Yuka.  Her throat went dry as a reply would be quick from her mouth but the voice was right, she had to get over her.  Tanochan climbed over the block and felt the ocean breeze flowing through the air.  The saltine taste entered her mouth as she peered to the ocean.

"Tanochan!  Let's get to the beach already."  Her partner called out as she was a few steps down the steep pathway.

"Hold up Hillary!"  Tanochan called as she proceeded down with the thought still heavy in her mind.

Her steps weighed down carefully, keeping her momentum back until she reached the shifting sand beneath her feet.  Yuka glanced out to the aquamarine scene in front of her as Hillary pulled off her shirt to her orange top.

Her eyes immediately went to her chest.  The American genes showed with her curves as Yuka lifted her feet and pounded towards her dropping the bag beside her friend.

"I'll jump into the ocean and tell you how it feels.  Sticking her tongue out at Yuka as she slowly peeled off the shirt and placed it on top of the bag. 

Taking the thick towel from the bag, she placed it down, and moved the umbrella over it as she laid under it.

Her fingers traced her midsection, feeling etches in her body.  Yuka wondered away as she tried to consolidate her thoughts.  She knew how it was between them.  Swallowing the pill was tough but being told stung realizing the situation.

Phasing from her mind was the slow casualty of her heart breaking.  It didn't have to be that way but she wanted her to take the relationship a bit further.  Yuka took a deep breath, hearing the crack of her heart lengthen.

"God stop thinking of her."  The voice struck her as her glassy eyes opened to the mass over her.

"Stop putting your chest in front of me!"  Tano retorted, pushing them away as the sizzling sun spread over the beach.

Yuka knew she had to put the moment behind her as she shimmied out of the shorts and ran down to the shore.  Her feet began to clump up the sand before slamming into the water's surface.  She saw the crab before pulled her head up and turned into her butt, looking out into the ocean.

"It is quite cool out here."  Yuka sighed at the clear, blue sky.

Taking the deep breath of the mist, she felt the water level changing along her midsection.  To not think of her name had been relieving.  Hillary splashed up to her and took a seat next to her.

"Lucky I got you here."  She elbowed the female.

"Not like I had anything to do..."  She sighed.  "I had to get out.

"Like two weeks ago."  Hillary retorted.

Tano slowly nodded.  It was the time since she was denied by her crush.  It wasn't easy to confess but coming out was the best thing she could have felt, better if it was an acceptance.  The cool water drained the stress from her body as she laid back into the wet sand, knowing the change in the tides.

"It is cool to have you here though..."  Hillary spoke out.

"I enjoy it although I'm not over her."  Tano confessed.  "I probably won't until school starts again."

She knew it was hopeless to continue the trek.  Tano had seen her with another girl.  She contemplated over her actions but left it in her hands to only see her be defeated.  Tano quickly shook it from her mind and glanced up again.

"I'm going to get something to drink."  Hillary informed her.  "Want something?"

Yuka shook her head.  She wondered if her body could float with the sun beaming onto her.  She lifted her head off the sand and turned over, taking a deep breathed before feeling the salt brushing by her body.  It felt like forever when she felt something pull her out and landed into the beach.

"She isn't drowning!"  The voice called as they pulled the female aside.

Yuka opened her eyes with the light striking her body as she sat up and saw a bunch of people around her.  Her heart stopped as they slowly went away leaving a trio staring at her.

"Gomen ne."  She said with a toothy smile.

"Mou Mako-chan~" the other girl growled.  "I told you she wasn't drowning."

"Right!"  The third girl agreed as the female called Mako lowered her head into her shoulders.

"That's fine.  I was just floating for the sake of floating."  Yuka laughed it off.

"I thought you were drowning... At least you're fine."  Mako smiled.

"Thanks Mako-chan for being concerned."  Yuka grinned, touching her shoulder.

"Are you here alone though?"  Mako asked.

"My friend actually went to get a drink..."  Yuka pointed toward the shack as she saw Hillary bouncing in the sand as she ventured across the hot terrain.

"That's nice of her."  Mako tilted her head with a smile.  "You guys can join us."

Yuka watched the other two trail away from Mako as she shrugged towards her.  Mako turned her head, watching the two.  Yuka waved her hand towards her as Mako followed them with Hillary stopping before Yuka as the sand flew against the woman's shins.

"What did I miss?"  She asked Yuka.

"Just someone saving me from drowning."  Yuka scoffed.  "Actually the girl in the black bikini thought I was drowning..."

Hillary turned toward the towel and walked back as Yuka returned to the water.  Her mind thought about the incident and laughed.  She would have made a fool of herself if she had noticed someone face down.  In a way, panicked even more but lucky for Mako in saving her.

Walking into the water, she got to her waist and turned onto her back.  Staring at the sun, she hadn't known what was happening but her face had been left as a memory with her heart slowly coming to a calm murmur.

She processed the situation and felt her chest ache realizing what had happened.  Mako was a savior to take away the memory and created a new capsule within her mind.  It felt sickening.  It felt awkward.  Tano needed to know more about her.

It had passed her that maybe it was an opportunity as she waded in the direction where she saw the two in the water and paced over.  Her arms shot forward and paddled quickly when she saw the female in the black bikini as she stopped to see the other two throwing the sea water at each other.

"Hey.  You were the one Mako saved."  The wide-eyed girl pointed out.  "Sorry we should introduce ourselves, I'm Nana and this is Miki."

"Nice to meet you."  Tano bowed, splashing the water towards them with a bow.

"I guess you want to speak to Mako..."  Nana pulled her eyes towards the beach.  "She's a bit loopy but she's quite nice."

Yuka hearing that about her was surprised by it.  She couldn't be that idiotic to see a person floating to grab them.  It was alertness to Tano's mind as she walked up with the sand clamping up to her swollen feet as she looked down towards her.

"Konnichi wa!"  Greeting the female as she glanced up with an otter-like impression.

"Ah..."  She called.  "I forgot your name."

"I'm Tano Yuka... I never formally introduced myself."  Tano laughed.  "Mako-chan..."

"Kojima Mako."  She spat.  "It is nice to meet you Yuka."

Tano pointed to the space on the towel as Mako presented it to her, taking a seat as they looked out to the horizon.

"I felt a bit nervous."  Mako laughed.

"Why?"  Tano questioned.

"I never seen a person floating like that and I thought to panic but I ran over and grabbed you.  It was instinct."  Mako explained as she felt something touching her hand.

"Sorry.  I wanted to hear the story better."  Tano laughed.

Her heart began to bang within her cavity.  She began to scan through everything within her mind.  It was too perfect and feeling like butter on a hot pan was becoming too much.

"It was something I hadn't done.  Nana and Miki scolded me for doing that.  I'm sorry though..."  Mako apologized as Tano flashed a smile.

"If you were a boy... I'd kiss you."  Tano grinned.

"Surely!"  Mako smiled before feeling her weight being taken back to the towel.

Tano let the situation take over.  Her soft lips were addicting.  She didn't let a breath out until she felt comforted that the deed had been completed.  Opening her eyes, Mako stared with her beady eyes.

"Well?"  Tano poked the midsection.

"Sugoi!  I can't say anything."  Mako panicked as she felt Tano's finger intertwined with hers.  "I'm not a boy."

"It doesn't matter... you saved me right?"  Tano showed the bright expression as Mako nodded profusely.

"I... actually wanted to know something."  Mako recalled.

Tano leaned in.  Her eyes locked up with Mako as she saw the quivering lips of the female in front of her.

“Is it weird to actually like women?  I think it is okay.”  Mako sighed as Tano gripped Mako’s chin.

“Let me have your number.”  Tano smiled as Mako grabbed her phone and listened to Tano’s number and beeped her.  “I’ll give you a call.  I need to head back for my friend.”

Tano ran back across the beach with her heart coming to a standstill.  The immediate thought was to realize the week ahead although she blocked it when she ran to the towel and jumped onto her side.  Keeping a smile on her face, she grew anxious as Hillary had placed her hand on top of the female’s body.

“Shall we have lunch?”  Hillary asked.  “Or is the girl on your mind?”

“Sure.  I’ll have dinner with her.”  Yuka stuck her tongue out toward Hillary as they rolled up the towel and shoved it into the bags.

They walked to the outside shower to rinse off before entering into the vast area with tables.  Hillary was quick to point out the guys around them as Tano scanned around before a menu was presented in front of them.  She glanced at the specials and took the first one as Hillary was looking through as she saw the beach.  Being in Mako’s arms was a dream.  She had imagined if their first exchange was the breath of life as her mind wandered off.

“Earth to Yuka!”  Hillary called out.  “That’s your order right?”

She nodded to the seafood salad as she picked up the fork and moved the pieces of seafood around, getting to the eclectic choice of greens with chopped up seaweed.  Yuka drove the utensil through and shoved it into her mouth as she turned to Hillary’s tanned skin.  Tano felt the slight warmth while chewing on the mass.  She had the thoughts in her mind bunch up before swallowing it whole.

“I think your mind is fully on her.”  Hillary said between bites.

“You can tell~” Yuka gave off the toothy grin.  “I feel horrible about it.”

“What about Tomu?”  She questioned as Tano’s eyes shot straight at her.

“I can let that pass…”  Tano stated, stuffing another mass of salad into her mouth.

She had to let the thought pass.  Tomu was now a distant future but wanted to keep the friendship between them.  Gnawing within the bite, Tano couldn’t pass up the thought.  Was it hard to forget what had happened?  Would Tomu forgive her?  The questions forced her to push the bowl away as she searched her bag for her wallet and paid for it as she approached the entrance.

[Hey Mako-chan]

She typed it out quickly onto her phone.  Yuka exhaled out into the thick air as she felt the vibration in her hands.

[Hey Yuka-chan!  Whatcha up to]

Scanning the message, she wanted to write that she had lost her appetite from her friend bringing up her mistake.  Her heart pounded, gripping the phone before typing out the message.

[Just have a late afternoon meal… What about you?]

She felt the fingers brush by her skin as they headed up the stairs and sat at the bus stop when she heard the vibration on the stone seat.

[Same here… Nana brought us to a nice place by her summer house… It seems rather bothersome to be between two people.]

The text struck her hard.  She had done all this to forget about her and now she was away.  Tano glanced to Hillary before seeing a smile on her face.

“You’re a dummy.”  Hillary pointed out as her words pierced like an arrow.

“I know!”  Yuka admitted, turning to her phone.

[I want to see you.  It is actually my last day before I return to school.]

[Same here… Meet me at the beach.]

Tano felt the warmth come back to her face.  Hillary nodded as Tano ran down to the sand as she saw the figure coming her way as they reached upon the shore.  Her chest inflated greatly as she saw Mako’s eyes.  Her thoughts were gone when she felt the lips again.  It was new for her to feel the effort placed toward something and let it go in one strong embrace.

“Keep in touch…”  Tano whispered.

“I will… we’ll see each other soon.  I won’t forget.”

The last words seemed like a memory but it wasn’t long to see Mako’s smile again.  School may have prevented from always but periodically was just as great.
----

Mako didn’t have time to break up Nana and Miki’s argument. As usual, she knew those two were polar opposites, and they would go on for who knows how long until they finally settle down. But Mako had more important things to do. She had to go see that girl, one last time, before her summer ends.

She walked along the sand as she approached the girl. She saw her looking out at the ocean, humming something. She looked at peace with the world, that she had no worries.

“Yuka-chan…”

Tano turned to look at her.

“Hey.”

“Hey…”

“It’s nice out here, isn’t it? I love when it gets like this.”

“Un.”

She looked at Mako. “What’s wrong? You don’t seem like your cheery self.”

“Sorry… I was thinking about today.”

“What about it?”

“Just… I had fun. I’m glad I got to meet you… and I hope… we can still be friends.”

“Of course. I’ll always do my best to keep in touch.”

The two looked at each other and smiled.

“Also... what you asked earlier, about liking women… I also wanted to ask…”

“Eh?”

“Have you ever… kissed a woman before?”

Mako blushed. “Have you?”

“Once. Yes.”

Mako shook her head.

“I’ve never… but I guess... I was always curious as to how it felt.”

At that moment, Tano leaned forward and surprised Mako with a kiss on the lips.
----

The scent of her breath inhaled into Yuka’s lungs.  She had left her mindset about having Mako within her grasp.  It seemed like a dream that she had forgotten what had happened the previous semester.  She had something to look forward to.

Grabbing her hand, she could feel everything go cold as she glanced into her eyes.  The summer heat couldn’t resolve the passion as the waves crashed into them to end a day that seemed too perfect.

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline kimseoyeonc

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #184 on: August 28, 2015, 02:38:10 PM »
A TanoMako Fic this is REALLY RARE!!!!!! Why you make me ship those which don't have alot of fic one  :cry: :cry:

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #185 on: August 28, 2015, 04:11:20 PM »
Just as I had forgotten about this ship you make me remember and love them all over again the gifs on tumblr are too much and now because the fics are rare I have to wait until another I love this couple and this was great please make more in the future

can I request another tanomako please them being a couple already and having a fight then nana and miki trying to get them to make up in funny ways ending fluffy?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 04:23:32 PM by XxRoByNxX78 »

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Unusually Weird OS/SS/FF/CS Antonio MG4 CS
« Reply #186 on: September 03, 2015, 03:27:20 AM »
Thnx to Ruka for the collab :hip smile:

It was an interesting aspect to bring up and tried it out although we'll see how the others will go  :nervous

Antonio had the sense to remember everything.

All her wins.  All the defeats.  Two people to be exact.

The first one she remembered stung.  It was the reason behind her change.  Antonio had gotten her name because of her chin.  It was also the reason why people never could defeat her in fights.  Her iron chin.

She remembered the first fight.  Her fist had been like a rock when it came like a cannon against a boy that had touched her.  The rest of the group came by his side and charged.  One boy after the other sent their best strike only to feel the meteoric fist burn through their bodies.  Falling like a star, they came and dropped to the moist soil.

Antonio felt invincible.

Then, the fateful day of meeting a girl named Haruka.  Antonio hadn’t crossed paths with the girl until seeing her and had asked if she needed a friend.  Her no response hadn’t bothered her until she was harassed by a group and Antonio had leapt in to save her but she took them down like trees.  Her eyes possessed power that she had a feel for an opponent.

Antonio fell as quickly as those boys, feeling the ground with her hands.  She stood up, closing her fist as the body had asked and received her answer swiftly, touching the ground.  The people around her had called her Salt and remembering her name had stung her.

Antonio moved and created her group with meeting Coby by chance.  The gradual increase of their group had ruled over the school and taken over the other schools.  Majisuka was the last pillar and led by the name, she grew angry but time had also given her knowledge.  Patiently, she wanted the fight with Salt once again.

As she waited, she grew anxious of the situation and then hearing Coby’s interference cost her the match but seeing the transfer student only gave her motivation.  Falling to her was inexcusable and seeing Salt from below made her sick but also gave her a chance to reflect.

Touching the corner of her lips, Antonio watched from her perch for another chance.  She wanted the revenge on the two losses but one was bitter than the other.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Unusually Weird OS/SS/FF/CS FuuMiru OS
« Reply #187 on: September 07, 2015, 09:35:12 AM »
“Where are you taking me?”  She asked only to feel the touch of a hand guiding her to a spot.  “Fuuchan!  Tell me!”

“Stop here and take off the blindfold.”  The voice instructed.

The smell soothed her concerns as the sound of a scream made her heart jump up when the car flew passed by her.  Shiroma Miru couldn’t hide the grin, turning her head to see her in a uniform with the short, brown hair.  Her heart jumped out from her chest.  Her lips quivered with her eyes giving a blank stare.

“Why?”  She uttered.

“I wanted to have a little fun.”  Fuuchan responded with her hands in her pocket.  “Doesn’t it appear fun?”

Her eyes turned away.  She knew the answer and talking to Fuuchan often had made it obviously in front of her.  She had let the question maturate when she felt a tug of her arm.  Her feet followed the girl to the line as the firm grip made her heart race.  Miru wiped her forehead with her hand as she turned away.

“Don’t you want this?”  Fuuchan asked, batting her eyes.

“Yes.  No.  I mean yes to this.  But no to…”  Miru struggled before pulling her hand away.

She flew off in the other direction as Fuuchan followed her until she gripped the fence and turned back.  “It’s hard to consider an answer when you do this.”

“I know~” Fuuchan smirked.

“Turn back to a girl then!”  Miru cried.

“No!  I want to do this.”  Fuuchan grabbed her hand and dragged her back into the line.

Miru battled her thoughts, trying to be convinced it was wrong to see this.  It was a dream to have it as the adrenaline pumped as they drew closer before realizing they were strapped into the seat.  She had her emotions checked for once as the hand gripped firmly with Fuuchan.

“Ready?”  Fuuchan asked.

“Noooo.”  Miru uttered as the cart started to move.

She heard the gears cranking around her as the scenery expanded beyond the dark overcast skies.  Miru closed her eyes briefly, letting the moment come to her.  Her body shifted back to the seat as the gears struggled to bring the weight up.  Miru felt her heart drum within her chest as she finally turned to see Fuuchan.  The beating halted as the image froze as her eyes locked onto her.

She swallowed the bitterness.  The truth had been in front of her as she let her hand be crushed by Fuuchan when they saw the blue sky in front of them.  Miru turned to the side and flashed a smile with the momentum taking them into an accelerating decline before two pinhead turns and slowly moving into the entrance.

“Wasn’t that fun?”  Fuuchan smirked.

“I hated that.”  Miru whined.

Fuuchan nodded as she escorted Miru out but within her mind, she was gleaming from ear to ear realizing a partial part of her dream date had come true.  The image of the cute Fuuchan distracted her from the ikemen-looking one and sighed as they were led out from the ride.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #189 on: September 14, 2015, 01:56:03 PM »
HA! How come Mirurun hated it?!? It was really cute, Matth- Kuroooooooooooooooooooooooooo!  :lol: XD

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #190 on: September 27, 2015, 08:59:34 AM »
kyaaaaah~~

FUUMIRU!

:wigglypanda: :wigglypanda: :wigglypanda:

Yesh

HA! How come Mirurun hated it?!? It was really cute, Matth- Kuroooooooooooooooooooooooooo!  :lol: XD

I think being swooned isn't the best qualities for her XD

Another FuuMiru~

Yagura Fuuko glanced around in her seat as she tapped her fingers on the seat arms as the people were slowly filing in when her eyes peered up to the exasperated female.

“Gomen ne Fuuchan.” She breathed. “I got caught up with a talk with Sayanee that I forgot about the trip out to Tokyo.”

Fuuchan grinned at her words as she let her partner to the window seat in the reserved car as Fuuchan watched her shift the seat into a reclined position.

“You could have contacted me if you were going to be late Miru-chan.” She said matter of factly as the younger girl rolled her eyes.

“When Sayanee talks, she means business and to face that chin is hard enough too.” Miru pointed out.

“Anyways… What are we doing in Tokyo?” Fuuchan asked, tilting her head.

“Silver week sales I guess…” Mirurun laughed.

“You just wanted to me be with you so the rest couldn’t say that you went shopping?” Fuuchan concluded.

The girl nodded. Fuuchan knew the clueless one had always had driven a bit of secrecy between them. It was a ploy to get closer to Fuuchan and it worked most times than not. She couldn’t get out of her ticket and the announcement came blaring over before the train moved forward.

Fuuchan liked the Shinkansen. It usually didn’t possess any problems and with the schedule as a concurrent member in AKB, the convenience was always present but certain times she had to hide under the sheath of fans.

She picked out the water bottle from her bag before seeing her passed out in the seat. Fuuchan let out a snicker before clicking a picture of the girl with her mouth open and tongue hanging out. She sent it to a few members for the entertainment. Fuuko opened the bottle and took a sip as the speed made her relaxed.

Toying with the phone, many had the similar reaction of seeing Miru passed out in her seat. She placed it to the side as the comfort of her seat had made it easy to consider the usual course unless she hadn’t had food. Closing her eyes, Fuuchan knew in time she would awake before the stop at Tokyo station.

“Nee~ Fuuchan.” The voice spoke as she shot up in her seat. “We are near Tokyo station.”

She rubbed her eyes, seeing the partial view from the open part of the blinds before she felt Miru pat her hands.

“What was that for?” Fuuchan pondered.

“Your hands were bad. They were rubbing my chest.” Mirurun smirked.

“Kuso! I didn’t do that. Don’t play off the pervert status with you.” Fuuchan growled.

“I have a video to prove it.” Miru pointed to her phone as the angle was difficult to recognize the hands but hearing the murmuring had given the elder female a lump in her throat.

“You sent to others?” She questioned as Miru nodded.

“Reinyan said that when I turn eighteen she’ll probably do the same.” Miru pouted. “Is everyone going to molest my chest?”

Fuuchan turned away quickly. The answer was beyond her imagination as Miru’s begging only brought a bigger grin onto Fuuchan’s face as the got off and took the next train to Harajuku.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Unusually Weird OS/SS/FF/CS FuuMiru and ChiiAo OS
« Reply #191 on: September 27, 2015, 09:00:13 AM »
Chihiro glanced around her surroundings, holding the umbrella in hand as she could hear the light trickle striking the vinyl material. She rested her sight when the voice struck her.

“Gomen ne Chiichan.” She breathed, bowing to the elder woman. “I woke up late.”

“I see.” Chihiro nodded. “What were you doing?”

The younger female turned her head. Seeing the embarrassment growing on her face, Chihiro offered shelter as she turned to the elder woman.

“I had a date.” She said.

“That’s nice Aoi.” Chihiro smiled. “What’s the name?”

Chihiro watched her held her cheeks. The cheeks were busting of red as she led the path to the crosswalk. She had seen her chase boys because of her nature but the boys resisted her because she was among the elite in status as Chihiro had reminded herself.

“Madoka.” Aoi blurted. “You thought it was a boy.”

Chihiro slimmed her face, hearing the name. She didn’t know a Madoka but it had shocked her that a girl’s name had popped up. Crossing the street, Aoi continued to keep her blushing at a maximum.

“She had asked if I had dinner but I had ate just when she approached me so we got milk tea instead. Madoka is quite silent but she loosened up when she tried to toy with my face. She kept teasing me that I had boys chasing me. It wasn’t the case, right? Then as I tried to recover I felt a warmth. My heart wanted to burst. Madoka gave me my first kiss. Isn’t that amazing?!?!”

“You surely had Madoka’s heart.” Chihiro stated.

“She came from nowhere and she was telling me if she should start picking me up from school. I’m not sure…” Aoi blurted.

“Well I wouldn’t mind meeting her.” Chihiro smiled.

“It’s so embarrassing to see me like this. I can’t believe Madoka just came up.”

Chihiro nodded as her eyes turned to person across the street and flashed a smile. She mouthed the name before turning back to Aoi. Her cheeks grew warm.

“Did you see somebody you like?” Aoi asked.

“Yeah but it will be another story to tell.” Chihiro grinned pointing to the house.

“Mou~ you are no fun.” Aoi inflated her cheeks. “Well then I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Chihiro waved as a hand came upon her shoulder.

“Madoka surely got her riled up.” The voice said.

“I swear if you keep helping her out Natsu, it’ll only break her heart.” Chihiro snarled.

“Don’t worry. Madoka felt nervous but she understood her feelings.” Natsu confirmed, clasping her hand. “How about tea?”

“Why not? Maybe you can be romantic for once.” Chihiro winked as Natsu dragged her partner away from the house.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #192 on: September 27, 2015, 05:49:35 PM »
So this is actually ChiiNatsu and AoMado lol
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #193 on: September 28, 2015, 12:49:49 AM »
The FuuMiru was so awesome, I literally LMAO-ed. XD

And the ChiAo got me. Darn it. XD

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Unusually Weird OS/SS/FF/CS tumblr link
« Reply #194 on: October 21, 2015, 11:37:44 PM »
So this is actually ChiiNatsu and AoMado lol

Yes...

The FuuMiru was so awesome, I literally LMAO-ed. XD

And the ChiAo got me. Darn it. XD

lol that's how things are

for those who are interested... I do have a tumblr where I put other fics that wouldn't fit here and out to a captive audience so..

http://kurosawa87.tumblr.com/post/131642174796/fuumiru-bday
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Unusually Weird OS/SS/FF/CS NanaMako (request)
« Reply #195 on: October 23, 2015, 12:19:31 AM »
request

The temptation seemed to come often for Kojima Mako.  She had seesawed over the scenarios although she knew where she stood among the group.  Mako seemed to hold everyone back because she was a bit slow but always careful in what she had to do for everyone.  The lumps would slowly shrink before seeing her again and grown an extra one to prevent from speaking to her.

It settled as a seed on most days and on others it bloomed into a flower.  The flower days brought out the bold Mako and would talk to others but hesitantly turn into a sheep when it came to her.  The person who had imagined the result was Nishino Miki.  Miki had watched the incidents over and over again but she grew frustrated that one side had been not forward with the feelings.

“Mako-chan!”  Miki roared.  “Tell Nana-chan how you feel!”

Mako shot her head up seeing Miki in front of her.  “You know how it is with me and her.  She also has a boyfriend…”

“At least tell her how you feel.  It’s been a few months since you’ve had those feelings.  It’s the reason why she has a boyfriend.”  Miki scolded.

Mako counted with her fingers since that time at the beach.  Mako had stood in the water when a wave came and took Nana by her backside.  Mako remembered diving into the water, murky in her sight, before finding a dark spot in the water.  Spearing through the water, she grabbed the spot and pulled her to shore.  Mako had her instincts in check and tasting the salt on the lips was the final straw as Nana shot up from the sand.

Mako peered down and waved Miki to get a towel for her.  Wrapping Nana up, she turned her head away.  In the rush, Mako hadn’t seen it before but it was the responsibility to carry her back to the bench and let her catch her breath away from the group.  Mako saw her eyes and Nana pulled her close.  She wasn’t certain over anything but it started the affair with the thoughts of having her as a girlfriend.

She had the fight between the two thoughts for the night but seeing Nana with the guy the next day had brought everything back into perspective.  Questions filled her mind until she began the struggle to keep it in with Miki catching the hint.  Mako knew that it came down to the aspect of fighting what was being seen and how Nana actually felt.

“If that’s the reason, why’s she happy then?”  Mako replied back loudly.

“Meet me at the café in the afternoon and I’ll explain why.”  Miki retorted as she walked off.

Miki thought about the café a while back as she walked off.  She laughed at the idea having her two friends together would be fun especially she had known both for a while but never seemed to meet each other until the fateful day.  Miki recalled the kakkoi scene on the beach and the main reason to Mako calling for the towel.  She always thought if Mako had been a boy, the towel call would have been seconds later than it should have but Miki had teased Nana about her chest.

The sting of the slap still lingered when she had mentioned it as Nana had seen Miki with her head turned toward the library.

“Heading in for studying?”  Nana asked.

“No… actually I thought we could hang out and be away from the boyfriend…”  Miki pondered as Nana tilted her head.  “Is something wrong?”

“No… well… we just broke up.  I was serious in studying when he wanted to have fun.  It seems weird but am I too serious sometimes?”  Nana explained, keeping her eyes away from Miki.

“All the time!”  She answered, followed by a swipe of Nana’s hand to her shoulder.  “It’s true.  You are always hard on me.”

“I am because I worry about you.  Seventy is not a thing to celebrate.”  Nana scolded.

“I wouldn’t say your… owww!”  Miki felt the strike onto her cheek.

“Just because you got a growth spurt to a B cup, it doesn’t mean to tease others.”  Nana growled.

“Fine.  You look sad anyway so let’s go the café.  My treat.”  Miki proposed.

“Sure.  The same time… when you come.”  Nana narrowed her eyes.

Miki knew the words but she had reasons to be late if she couldn’t win over Mako.  She always thought it would be a nice thing especially being the youngest and meeting the two had brought a bit of joy.  Mako was the one to give her the entertainment although sometimes the joke would be on her for the over-the-top reactions.  Nana was her rock to scold her about school but also in return be a stable person for her.  Miki thought the two would match and setting up another fateful meeting would end the stress.

Dragging the elder girl, Miki had a head start of a few minutes before the usual time she had set with Nana.  Miki pushed Mako through the door seeing Nana sitting at the waiting area.  Miki watched the two stare at each other before taken to the booths in the corner.

“You two should greet each other.”  Miki moaned.

“Hello?”  Mako smiled.

“Hello…”  Nana followed.

“You two are dorks.”  Miki growled.

“Shut up, Miki!”  They roared in unison.

They turned back to view each other from the two sides.  The room turned into a sound booth instantly as Mako opened her mouth to a soft breath, “how’ve you been?”

“I’ve been great.  Thanks for saving me.”  Nana spoke.

Mako knew few details but getting her away from the crowd was the number one concern before taking her back.  She felt the urge before a sudden pain broke the concentration.  Nana swung her arm towards Miki as Mako shot forward.

“You’re eyes are beautiful.”  Mako blurted.

“I guess yours are too…”  Nana blushed.

“I’m sorry for staring at your chest… It wasn’t that I was looking but… you know.”  Mako sputtered her words, glancing at Nana.

“You did what you could but I should have paid attention.”  Nana laughed.

“The thing is… I can do better than your boyfriend.”  Mako thought.  “I don’t know what is needed or what you want or just making you be with me but I love you.  If that can’t happen, I’m sorry.”

Mako placed her head onto the table.  Her chest tightened as she clutched the table, waiting for the reply.  The timing was awful but it was the scattered thoughts when she felt something poking her.

“Mako-chan~ that was sweet.  However, I’m single.”  Nana smirked.

“Oh?  Will you go out with me?  Or make this as a first date?  Or maybe later on…”  Mako spat.

“Let’s do it without big chest.”  Nana suggested as Miki leaned over the table.

“You guys are mean.  I got you guys together and I get booted.  Rude!”  Miki snarled.

“We’ll figure a way to pay you back for this.  I’ll pay for it.”  Mako grinned as Miki grabbed the menu, letting the two cupped their hands together for the moment.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Unusually Weird OS/SS/FF/CS JiinaUme (request)
« Reply #196 on: October 27, 2015, 10:50:42 PM »
request

"Would you mind helping me with a project?"

The question drew my attention away from the work as she stood, hiding her face away.  I would have felt embarrassed if I had seen her do that to me and nodded to her.

"What it is about?"  I asked.

"Ume-chan... I want some pictures taken of me.  It isn't like I'll be in a bikini or lingerie just me in a dress."  She explained.

"It is fine, Jiina."  I answered.

I always found that Kojina Yui was beautiful.  She rarely would hide the fact but upon taking pictures of her along the empty stairwell and balcony, following her on a path before heading to the rooftop.

"You would be a great model."  I said as she posed near the chain fence.

"You think so?  I like how people take my pictures but never go into modeling."  Jiina smiled.  "You've been doing this for a while..."

"A hobby I picked up but still amateurish."  I sensed myself laughing as Jiina walked up, grabbing my camera.

"You do look incredible too."  Jiina smiled.

My head turned with every shot, hoping none would catch me but scanning through it, Jiina managed a few before bowing to me for the day.  Returning the equipment was routine but staying in the room was time consuming as the digital film had to be processed in the machine for a count on space.

I appreciated Jiina for not overreacting or controlling the shots but coming to mines, I kept it to the side and stuffed it into an envelope.  Getting a pen to mark the different packages, I placed it into the bag before leaving the lab.

"Ah Chiizu!  Staying late again?"  Ui Mashiro asked as she was tailed by another female.

"Naopon!  You came too?"  I tilted my head as they grabbed my bag.

"Can we see it?"  They both chimed in.

In the struggle, they got my pictures and I ran off to protect Jiina's stack.  Running home, I knew the integrity of my work came at hand.  Rushing into the house, I greeted the parents before heading to the room and locked it behind me.

Each picture was a shot of the life.  It wasn't perfect but it was the representation of life.  I hadn't considered the perfect model to always give me the best shots but she had shown good skills with the angles of the pictures with the lighting.

The small handful were trashed as I placed it back in before starting on homework.  Jiina's words weren't insulting but she was one to compliment if not around others.  I questioned it often when I had seen her and left the thought for the following day.

The usual routine was led to the two with grins drawn upon their faces.

"It's so cute that someone took pictures of you."  Naopon brushed back my hair.

"Those cheeks get red quick."  Mashiro added.

The words hurt because behind the camera I could control the shots but on the other side, I felt exposed.  The two shot the words like arrows as I kept denying it along the school route.  It was normal if anyone had caught me in a picture but it continued until seeing Jiina in the room.

"Does she always do that?"  One of the girls snarled.

"It's common for us to see it."  Naopon added.

I walked in with my hand in the bag as she turned, "ah are those the pictures?"

"Yes!"  Answering calmly.  "I don't have the ones you took of me though."

"We have them."  They chimed in as the envelope was given to her.

Jiina opened the second one and laid it out as the pictures of me were fanned out on the table.  My heart revved up seeing them as she brushed her hair back.

"Isn't she cute?"  Mashiro asked.

"She is and I'm jealous to hear the rumor she's taken."  Jiina smirked.

"I'm not!"  I argued.

"That's the cute part though."  Naopon pointed at me.

Jiina scanned through the pictures when the bell rang.  The two sped out as I headed towards the door.

"Wait!"  Jiina called.  "You should have someone do it on occasion.  The vulnerable side of you is amusing, like art."

"I am not cute though."  I sighed.

"You should at least say it once as a confidence booster.  I can't say I have a girlfriend but you are beyond yourself when you are on the other side.  I feel judgmental when I see my pictures.  It hurts when I feel horrible about them.  However, the best thing is to say it once."

Jiina rarely had any explanations but I grew warmed by the words.  The cuteness wasn't a forced thing on my end but natural it was nice to see me embarrassed by such kind words.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Unusually Weird OS/SS/FF/CS RiriponKeicchi
« Reply #197 on: December 18, 2015, 06:45:11 AM »
When Sutou Ririka found out about the school, she wanted to seek what the mess was about.  She had been recently accepted to the school and heard about the education she was about to receive.  She couldn’t pass it up for many reason although the first day she found an intrigued student with glasses as she came with a smile.

“I’m Yamamoto Sayaka, welcome to Namba Academy.  May I know your name?”  She asked Ririka as she nodded.

“I’m Sutou Ririka.  I’m new here and I’m just interested in being friends with others.”  Ririka introduced, bowed deeply, and waited for the answer from the woman.

“Ah!  You must be the new student people were talking about.  One thing that’s nice is we have enough rooms for our students.”  Sayaka explained.  “By the way… you can call me Sayanee.  I’m not the oldest but I’m the most respected.”

Ririka nodded to the woman as she ventured past the rooms.  She saw Nana practicing her routine as she waved, smiling at the woman, and called the baba of her age.  Ririka noted the name but decidedly called her Nana.  The next person was coming out with an oversized white shirt that covered her body with brown streaks in her hair as Sayanee fixed her glasses.

“This is a close friend of mines, Watanabe Miyuki.  She isn’t the typical girl although there is some good in her.”  Sayanee explained.

“Mou~ I don’t do anything bad but just playing around a bit with others.  Although… you’re quite cute.  Sayanee is a friend too but kinda plain with her underwear choices.”  Miyuki smirked.

“My underwear choices are not your concern.  It’s cheap and they fit.  Not like you with your fancy underwear.  Especially that you prance around the dorms with your ass sticking out and your breasts showing through the sheer material.”  The woman retorted as Miyuki walked by with a silly grin.

“You can call her Milky when needed.  She’s an excellent student by the way.  Top of the class just too nice to others.”  Sayanee sighed as she continued walking when her head turned and closed the door.

“There are worse ones.  Her.  She’s Shiroma Miru.  She’s a bit too proud and her girlfriend is Yagura Fuuko.  One of the few where they’ll announce their relationship.”  Sayanee rolled her eyes as she walked further down the hallway with the chaos of the academy before heading to the open room at the end of the hall.  “Anyways, if you manage to meet the rest, and honestly you can’t miss them.  Just introduce yourself and have a catchy nickname, it always works.”

She stepped into the empty room as she saw the window ajar and instantly closed it.  Ririka likened Sayanee for the tour but she felt empty going from home to Namba on a whim.  She was used to making friends easily and stepped out to see a blue-haired woman turn from the corner.  Ririka saw her reach up and pressed her hands up to the chest.  The blue-haired female smiled widely and stepped back to take a bow.

“You have a nice-sized rack.  I’m Kinoshita Momoka.”  She smiled before prancing away.

Ririka hadn’t thought about it too much but having her chest being groped was unusual.  Her hands were quick and grabbed them.  Shaking off the thought, she walked further down the hall to the smell of sweets and turned to the corridor where a stand was towards the side as she felt something being placed into her palm.

“You must be the new student.”  The small female smiled.  “Here’s a lemon melon pan.”

The first word was lemon that rattled in her mind before skipping off, delivering her bread to the others walking by.  Ririka turned her head, watching her turn the corner before opening up the packing to the warm item.  She bit a small part as the tartness came into her mouth with a subtle sweetness filling her mouth.  Taking another bite, she saw two run past her with the elder-looking female following them as she continued the walk.

The consumption of the bread led to the walking by them as she noted them slowly.  It was different than her previous school when she approached the next corridor along the side with people carrying books.  Many were in pairs until she got to the last one and noted her eyes were peered off to the window.  Ririka walked up and exhaled, “Hi!”

“Hello… new student?”  She sighed.

“How did you know?”  She asked as she returned back.

“Many wouldn’t talk to me.  As you see I’m alone.”  The female retorted.  “I’m Jonishi Kei.”

“Kei-chan?  Jonishi-senpai!”  Ririka smiled.  “You’re pretty nice.”

“Really?”  She narrowed her eyes to the woman.  “Senpai?  Is that a bit weird for us?”

“I’m not sure for a nickname but senpai works in all cases right?”  She laughed.  “I came from Tokyo so you can tell my dialect is a bit off.”

“Ha ha.  Don’t excuse yourself for that I’m not from Osaka either.  I’ve been a western Japan person anyways but never backwards.  Sayanee is too traditional.  Nana doesn’t like the fact she can’t say a joke to save her life.  Then again, for most there is that demon Kinoshita…”  Kei ranted before turning up to her.  “I guess it is nice to have a person who looks up to me…”

“Jonishi-senpai… what are your interests?”  Ririka asked.

“Lizards and birds.”  She spat.  “I’d say cute things.  But that isn’t me.”

“I guess I’m not like senpai.”  Ririka laughed.  “Anyways… the cafeteria is this way?”

Kei nodded as Ririka ran off and watched her from afar with a smirk.  She pondered if Sayanee had talked to her about others.  Kei always thought she was fickle with her partners around the school but the moment Sayanee won and lost her favorite had brought torture among the rest although for the brief moment, she had her time to visit her in Tokyo.  Kei stood back as she saw someone walking by and waved.

“Kotani!”  Kei shouted.  “There’s someone I want you to find for me.  This Sutou person, tell me her classes.”

“You want me to do research?”  Kotani raised her eyebrows.

“I know.  I know.  Think of it as a treat to see Maachun.”  She smirked.

“Geez.  The last time we spent the whole time at her house because you sent her the toy.”  Kotani rolled her eyes.  “Anyways, it’ll be done but warn me because I don’t want items again going into foreign places.”

Kei snickered, watching Kotani walk off as she gripped her bag and headed back to the dorms.  The thoughts came into mind that she wanted to know people but the rare occasion brought up a chance to entertain a new student from the first get go rather than get to know them at the end of the semester through other means.

Ririka heard the suggestions through the student body and selected Riripon.  It seemed awkward to have the choice but it was the one that rang most in her mind.  Taking in the stew with rice, she sat around a few as they spoke of their experiences and many were not from Osaka although they found their way around the city and the food.  Ririka had felt the settling of her personality being a bit ditsy but her knowledge was beyond the many for the traditional texts.

Meeting the people was spectacular as they proceeded back to the dorms.  Her eyes turned to the doors closing simultaneously and ran to her room as she heard a noise escape through the wall and pressed up to it.  It was muffled but the grunts were loud to tell the problem but she felt the comfort of the pillow upon the lap.  Her head turned and let her eyes closed for the moment before realizing the sunlight peering inside the room.

Riripon was quick to catch as the people came around her and showed her out to the campus.  The first class was with the rest of the new students.  The woman chasing the two in the hallway came in with a wide smile.  Riripon introduced herself with the others as the teacher changed and bringing in the rest as she felt a hand upon her shoulder.

“Morning.”  Kei smiled.

“Ah Jonishi-senpai!  Ohayou~” Ririka greeted.

“Riripon… I wanted to sit on this class.”  Kei smirked.  “Historical texts?”

“Yeah.  It’s my interest.”  She answered happily as the old man entered and took the seat behind her.

She wasn’t sure to have Kei behind her but it felt comforting to at least have someone to talk to during breaks as she followed Ririka out and took to her right side.  Kei followed the path but knowing the teacher, she evaded the temptation and took the stairs to her class as Riripon took her seat to the next room with the lab equipment.

“You were with Jonishi?”  The voice asked.

“Yeah!  She’s really nice.”  Riripon replied.

“Another girl amazed by her power.”  The voice retorted.

She sunk into her seat, hearing the words.  The argument in her mind was to know what was behind the rumor within the class.  She probably had been naïve to believe such things but usually if she felt that she had followed a yankee boy.  She had remembered as being at most reserved but she was open to talk.  Riripon recalled the words when the bell rang and ran out to the hallways, finding the glasses woman with her books.

“Riripon?  What’s wrong?”  Sayanee asked.

“May I have a moment to ask about Jonishi-senpai?”  Riripon inquired softly as a smile came upon her face.

“Jonishi?  She’s just a bit off… Kinoshita is the worse of the spectrum but she is reserved with just her own things.  I heard she popped into the classical texts class.  I’m shocked that it had happened.  Maybe that was Ripopo’s work too.”  Sayanee spoke off the top of her head before turning to her.  “Anyways… I sense jealousy.”

“Jealousy?”  Riripon tilted her head.

“She’s the one with the best body among the school population.  The unanimous vote was among the students and it was tough that we had a run off.  Milky hadn’t mind losing but she probably said some stuff to others with her supporters.”  Sayanee explained, fixing her glasses.  “There is also one other thing that she probably is known for which is getting new girls to be interested in her.”

“Oh?”  Riripon sighed.

“Don’t get me wrong.  She isn’t bad in that way but she had a long-time girlfriend who had transferred out of Namba recently because she was intimate with her.  The parents wanted to get her out but she wasn’t doing anything but to get her help from her parents.”  Sayanee recalled.  “Anyways I have class so I’ll see ya later.”

Riripon nodded as the woman walked off followed by Milky with a catlike grin to her, touching her upon the shoulder.  She brushed back her short hair and confirmed the words from Sayanee when she decided to walk up to the next floor seeing the people filter by her as she turned to the library.  Taking a seat in the cool area, it was empty but with her free period she was guided to the texts location and found a few of the books on shelf for reading.

“Ririka?”  The voice asked softly as her head popped up.

“Hmm…”  She hummed, seeing the female in front of her.

“Ah… I wanted to meet you in person.”  She smiled.  “Seems like you’ve meet the others of the seniority committee.  I’m Kotani Riho.”

“Hmm… Kotani-senpai?”  She questioned.  “You are quite cool to be here.”

“Haha… I’m a bookworm but I was wondering about Keicchi.  Jonishi…  I’m curious.”  Kotani pondered as she saw Ririka’s head tilt.

“I wanted to talk to her.  She seems reserved but I wanted to introduce myself.”  Ririka explained.  “From what I heard…”

“Ah Akarin.”  Riho interrupted.  “Everyone knew her well but her parents always seen her with Keicchi.  She never was a bad influence but just out of fear, took her out and sent her to a prep school.”

“She wasn’t praying on me, right?”  Ririka asked as Riho smiled.

“That’s her.  She doesn’t flirt but she is quite honest and wanting to ask if you wanted to hang out with her.”  Riho spoke softly as the woman nodded to Kotani.

“Sure.  We can probably maybe do something…”  Ririka smiled as Riho grabbed the wrist and took her to exit.  “What is it?”

“We have a system and I wanted to know something but having heard about Keicchi… she’s attractive right?”  Kotani informed her.

“I like her.”  Ririka answered.

“Okay.  Meet her at common area at 22:00.  She’ll be waiting.”  Riho drew a smile before walking away.

She thought 22:00 was after curfew and probably it was something interesting if the lights were off in the common area but glancing up at the paper outside the library door that there was a social for new students at 22:00.  She laughed at the flyer and knew it was just an invitation to a party she was going to attend anyway.  Her chest tightened as she had about half a day to burn to consider all the voices but she headed to the next class with the end of the school day looming.

Ririka sat through the lecture, letting the idea that she was probably going to see Keicchi be in a bright mood.  She wouldn’t reject a new girl within the school but she never thought about the former girlfriend come into mind as she resisted the thoughts until the end of the class and walked back to her room.  She opened the door when she felt her weight being taken back to the wall.

“Kotani?”  She whispered, seeing the smile form upon her face.

“Haha, you thought it was Keicchi.”  Kotani snorted.  “I just wanted to give you a heads up that there are some things we do but it is usually between everyone.”

“Like?  I’d think it was mingling…”  She exhaled.

“Oh yeah!  Just that… we usually toy around with the new students.  Keicchi knows this too but I think the surprise is for you to find out.  Bye!”

Riripon scratched her head, watching her walk by as Sayanee noted the female passing by her.  She waved to Sayanee before escaping into the room.  She closed the door behind and crashed onto the bed.  The setting sun pressed up to her skin when she felt the heaviness of her eyelids.  School for the first day had given her a few thoughts when she turned to notice the time and jumped out to head out to the common area with the people mingling towards the middle as her eyes peel to the corners of the dim areas.  Her heart skipped as she saw them in each other arms when she felt something cold in her hand.

“Oh… we have ramune and water.”  She smiled when she brushed back the hair.

“Ah Sayanee… you are without your glasses.”  Riripon smirked.

“Once in a while is nice but I can see okay without them but waiting on who wants to have fun.  Keicchi is actually on the steps with her drink.  It looks like she may be waiting for you.”  Sayanee informed the girl as she walked out seeing the hunched over woman.

“Hey… sorry just awoke from the nap.”  Riripon waved as Keicchi patted the area next to her.

“It’s fine.”  Kei grinned.  “I was hoping that the bitches didn’t scare you off.”

The words struck her hard.  It felt like something hot it pierced her ears as she drew forward, staring at the red cup in the woman’s hands.  No one had used the language before in her life as Riripon sat back on her hands when she turned.  Her eyes were glassy like the ocean on a clear day as Kei turned back to the cup.

“I’m happy you did talk to me briefly.  It’s been a while since people have talked to me personally and I guess I should let go my feelings for Akarin.  She was kind and gentle but a bit stuck up.  Her parents probably forced her into that situation and hadn’t seen her since that day.  I’ve wrote to her under a pseudonym but haven’t received a reply letter.”  Kei explained, placing the cup upon her lips.  “The thing is that… I’m not sorry for what happened and how I acted towards others.  It was a pleasure to have someone introduce themselves to me.  Akarin never did that.”

“That’s heartbreaking.”  Riripon wiped her eyes.

“I know… but the thing is… I see many things that I could never say to her.  The fact that I actually do like how you talk to me without reason seems weird but I understand your feelings.”  Kei sighed.

“I was thinking people were jealous of you but Sayanee doesn’t have a bad word to say about you.”  Riripon smiled.

“Honestly… there’s something that I would feel comfortable doing right now but can we go to your room?”  Kei stood, extending her hand.  “It’s just something that we do during these parties.”

Kei lifted Riripon from the steps and wobbled up the first step when Riripon took the lead instead and guided her back to the room down the hallway.  She grew anxious to what she wanted but kept the thoughts to herself as she opened the door and walked to the bed.  Kei placed the drink upon the table and smirked, gripping the edge of her shirt and throwing it to the ground.

“Why are you stripping?”  Riripon panicked.

“You should too.”  Kei grinned, walking over and grabbing the shirt.  “It’s just a thing we like doing.”

Riripon pushed the hands away and took off her shirt, covering her body.  Keicchi pulled down her bottom and stood with her reddened face towards the other female.  She followed quickly, staring with her beady eyes as Keicchi removed the hands and smiled.  “I can’t believe that you have a nice chest.”

Moving her hands towards Riripon’s chest, the younger female stood frozen as she cupped them before guiding the partner’s hands to the chest.  Riripon wasn’t certain in her reaction but it was heavy.  Keicchi laughed as Riripon moved it gently before stepping back briefly to scan her body.  She was proportion with her height and body shape.  It was art coming to life as she remembered the texts about a man writing to a beautiful woman.  She moved closer and pressed up to her lips.

“I feel that it’ll be enough for now.”  Keicchi turned and lifted the window.

“You need some water?”  Riripon asked.

“Maybe…”  She coughed as Riripon ran out to the water fountain and peeked inside the room.

“Hello!”  She greeted as the two women turn.

“How they keep getting students with big racks?”  The chestnut-haired girl turned to the other one.

“Umechan… It might be the lemons.”  The other squeaked.

“Miorin!  That’s not fair.”  She grunted.

“Yours is not bad though…”  Riripon smiled before running back to the room.

She gave her partner the water as the woman took the bed, leaving the new student with the desk but she felt happy for the new friend although seeing the teacher’s chest brought increased interest to why she stared her down for the few days she attended class.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Umeda Ayaka is my eternal Kami-Oshi! ♡
Re: Kuro's Unusually Weird OS/SS/FF/CS RiriponKeicchi
« Reply #198 on: December 21, 2015, 03:25:49 AM »
Quote from: kuro_808 on: December 18, 2015, 06:45:11 AM
“How they keep getting students with big racks?”  The chestnut-haired girl turned to the other one.

“Umechan… It might be the lemons.”  The other squeaked.

“Miorin!  That’s not fair.”  She grunted.

“Yours is not bad though…”  Riripon smiled before running back to the room.

LOL Hahaahahaaahahahaha!!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's Unusually Weird OS/SS/FF/CS Announcement
« Reply #199 on: December 25, 2015, 07:07:58 AM »
In all honesty... I'd accept requests but then again I'm swamped so as a bonus aka gift

I'll leave it here for others because honestly I don't post in the area as much as I should... but in theory it isn't because I think about it but requests seem to go that way.  Many people know (the guilty ones) that can get in contact with me

So the thing is, I want people to read it but if you're sensitive to intimate stuff, I'm sorry it happens  :lol:

http://kurosawa87.tumblr.com/ so for all who are like "I wonder" venture over here.  Most if not all stories are posted here for starters and it has become I guess a specialty of mines (not great but enough to garner attention) :nervous

Anyways I have a Christmas one I just posted on Tumblr so please read :guilty post:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - I Tried