JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Acidman - Hibikari

Author Topic: Will I see you tomorrow? (Atsumina, Kojiyuu & others) Chapter 13 [25/02/15]  (Read 48666 times)

Offline arrow27

• Member+
Re: Will I see you tomorrow? (Atsumina, Kojiyuu and others) Chapter 11 [1/01/14]
« Reply #160 on: December 31, 2013, 05:54:13 PM »
Woah and update!!!! Thanks :D Man intense chapter. I feel so bad for Minami :( Hope everything will be cleared up, she doesn't deserve any of the hate she's getting!! Ray is...a word I'd rather not say lol. She's evil though!
I'm glad though Miichan and Haruna at least know the truth.
And aw, that text message at the end :( Man I really want to know what happens next!

Happy new years by the way!!!

Offline Feat

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Feat1019
Re: Will I see you tomorrow? (Atsumina, Kojiyuu and others) Chapter 11 [1/01/14]
« Reply #161 on: December 31, 2013, 08:13:07 PM »
OM, an update! And it's full of drama.  :w00t:

Dammit Ray. Ruining everything for AtsuMina.  :angry:

Please update soon~, I wanna know what'll happen next.  :bow: :bow:

Oh, oh, and Happy New Year!  XD

Offline shazrey

• Rev37
« Reply #162 on: February 11, 2014, 07:08:59 PM »
that last part is really make m want to know wht will gonna happen ><
update please  :bow:

Offline KaoriChan

• AtsuHarem (≧▽≦)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...the man of my dreams is a girl
« Reply #163 on: February 22, 2014, 02:11:53 PM »
Ray!! :scolding:
I want to know what will happen to AtsuMina :gyaaah:
Please Update this fic Author-San :bow:

Offline nicole123

• KojiYuu and Atsuyuu Shipper here! <3
« Reply #164 on: February 25, 2014, 06:51:43 AM »
OMG Kai!! ..  :on speedy:

Uhm .. Author-san Sorry for being a silent reader before..  :kneelbow:

Can't Wait for the next chapter ..  :lol:

KOJIYUU Pls ..   :luvluv1:

Update Sooooooooon   :on lol:

PS: Author-san .. Hontou ni Arigatou!~  :kneelbow: :on GJ:
"Don't tell God how big your problem are .. instead tell your problem how big your God is."

Offline noah minami

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina ! kojiyuu ! kaixacchan! mariharu!
    • NoahLee08
    • noahminami
« Reply #165 on: February 25, 2014, 06:26:28 PM »
Still waiting for next update. .author san.. where are you? Dx

Offline taenylove

• Member+
Pleade update sooon... Im dying here T.T

Offline ubulubulbilu

• Member+
  • I only read ATSUMINA fanfic XD
Where's da UPDAAATE Authooor saaan??? :pleeease:
HEEEEELLPP I can't waaaittt :frustrated: :gyaaah: :on voodoo:
Sorry for being crazy :err: :on cloudeye:

Very good story

Offline triela

• ecchi
  • http://kirikawota.tumblr.com
cold takamina  :shocked OMGA
pls update
acchan tsundere 4ever :wub: , and tkai innocent   :theking
kill takeru pls , if you can in the next chapter  :D
atsumina 4ever  :wub: :inlove: :heart: :heart: :love:

Offline Hanry

please update!!!!!!

i'm dying to know what next.......     :D

Offline taenylove

• Member+
Miko-chan pelea se update sooon... D'x
I already died 7 times waiting for next chapter..

Offline Mikomiko

• Keep holding on, whatever happens never let go.
Re: Will I see you tomorrow? (Atsumina, Kojiyuu& others) Chapter 12 [24/01/15]
« Reply #171 on: January 24, 2015, 11:19:40 AM »
[/b]Will I see you tomorrow chapter 12

Acchan stared at the text for what seemed like hours. She took several slow breaths to calm herself down but all was futile when she once again glanced at those cold words.

Please, forget about me.

Why? What had she done wrong? Was everything just a game to Takamina. This wasn’t fair. The prospect of seeing Minami again was one of Acchan’s major motivation and positivity in her drama filled life. The smaller girl gave her a place to be herself, to relax and be free.

She can’t just take away that one true happiness from her with a four word text. It wasn’t fair.

Acchan shook her head in dismay and climbed out of her bed. Her sister’s bed were all made and empty. She took a look at time and sighed, she had literally daydreamed for 30 minutes.

Taking another shaky breath, Acchan typed in a few words before putting her phone back on the bedside table. Rubbing her eyes, the actress walked into the bathroom and prepared for a long day at home.

///

Yuko turned the corner with a towel around her shoulders and bikini worn body. Heading back into her dressing room she grimaced as she heard a feminine voice speaking to her bodyguard. She shouldn’t be eavesdropping, it’s a violation of human privacy but then again, she never followed that rule.

She leaned in and pressed her ears to the door, gazing though the small door gap. Riku’s back was towards her and she could barely catch a glimpse of whom he was talking to. Wait was that…

“…then I downloaded all versions of Persona’s 3 seconds , which may I add has since a resounding melody and wow your voices are just so soothful.”

…Hair stylist? That woman flirting with Riku was her hair stylist!

Riku rubbed the back of her neck and ducked his head in embarrassment and humbleness. “Haha, thanks. You do your job very nicely as well. Oshima’s hair is always styled so elegantly.”

The hair stylist giggled and Yuko growled, when she tiptoed to ruffle Riku’s blue hair. “I could style your soft hair if you let me.” She said in a tone that was deeper than usual.

“Oshima doesn’t like sharing, you know.”

“Well then, I guess I would have to leave that little pervert to make you mine, I mean my personal client.” The woman blushed and took a step closer to Riku.

“Isn’t that very rude to leave someone who’s worked with you for some bodyguard you just recently met?” Riku questioned, her eyes glared and she knew she had to defend Yuko somehow even if she didn’t like how Yuko usually approach things.  “Besides even if Yuko is a bit of a pervert, she has a kind heart and she appreciates everyone around her. She’s amazing and you should see that before dismissing her just for some guy.”

Yuko smiled and her heart skipped a beat. Her hands trembled and she was so very happy. Too happy that she felt she could faint any second. Was this normal?

“You’re right it is. Well, um excuse me.” The hair stylist mumbled in utter humiliation. She paced herself towards the door and ran out, her eyes clenched shut and her face red, missing Yuko who didn’t even give her a second look either.

Riku sighed and was about to close the door when she noticed Yuko hugging her knees outside the door. Her face was red and her body was trembling. Quickly, the bodyguard knelt beside her and was about to check her temperature when Yuko swiped out a hand to prevent the contact.

“I-I’m fine.”

Riku looked confused but dismissed her attitude as stress. “Okay, but come in. I don’t want you to get sick if you aren’t already.”

Yuko absentmindedly nodded and walked in.

////

Maeda Atsuko (07:34am): You know, this isn’t fair. I don’t even get a say in anything. If you have a problem with me, please let’s just discuss it.

Takamina looked at her phone for the seventh time, her draft still lingering on the text. She sighed and looked up at the blue smudged polluted sky. Today was actually the day she was to accompany Tomochin to her interview but the younger girl refused her accompaniment and so now she was on a roof and tracking down that mysterious person.

Her eyes screwed tighter as her other phone (Kai’s) vibrated and she received a text from the one and only girl she got ‘pregnant’.

Ray (03:58pm): Hey sweetie. I just did an interview with the same company as the pathetic girl you bodyguard. So I was like why don’t we do one together and guess what! The producer says yes. Love you.  :heart: :heart:

Takamina banged her head against the phone and groaned in irritation. This girl was delusional and manipulative and it was honestly starting to get a little creepy. No matter how limitless her ‘big heart’ gauge may be as Miichan so nicely named, Ray was one of those people that broke it in an instant.

She looked back at her other phone and sighed. Maybe she should admit that she was Takamina, at least to Acchan and then…this feud would end. With that in mind Takamin texted back.

Minami <3 (4:08pm) : I have something to tell you.

The reply was immediate.

Maeda Atsuko (4:08pm): Yes, I’m listening.

Minami <3 (4:11pm): I’m so scared I’m going to lose you if I tell you and so I thought it would be easier for you to forget about me. That doesn’t make any sense now I’ve texted it out.

Maeda Atsuko (4:12pm): I promise you won’t lose me. I’m just so glad we can talk.

Takamina’s other phone vibrated.

Ray( 4:12pm) : Oh darling. If you don’t text back…your secret wouldn’t be a secret any longer.

Kai loves me (4:15pm): What do you want me to say to you?

Ray (4:15pm): Type in ‘I love you and hope our baby is doing great’

Takamina felt a very disturbing shiver run down her spine and she felt like throwing up. This was so wrong. What the hell has she gotten herself into? But if she didn’t everyone she loved would be in danger and that was the very last thing she would let happen.

Kai loves me (4:18pm): I love you and hope our baby is doing great

As soon as she finished texting that she placed her phone back into her bag and took full hold of her original phone. Yet as she was typing a reply to Acchan, her phone shut down and then red letters appeared which read:

I can see you but can you see me?

Her heart raced and she frantically looked around her.

Your beloved model is home where the fire burns bright.

Takamina couldn’t breathe, her eyes darted from around her and without another thought she ran back to Acchan. 

/////

Yuko and Riku settled on a nearby park bench near the photo studio. Their disguises were on very loosely but it was good enough especially in a park filled with nothing but groups and groups bobbing head pigeons that everyone seemed to be scared of.

Yuko side glanced at her body guard as he bit the end of the pen and pondered before jotting something down on his notebook. The actress looked away and blushed, her heart racing and it seemed like it was going to burst out and run away if she did so much a look at him again.

Riku noticing the tense girl next to her raised an eyebrow and tapped the girl’s knee when Yuko instantly jolted from the touch and laughed anxiously. “Are you okay?”

Yuko tugged her hair behind her ear and looked down. “I-I’m perfectly f-fine.”
Her hands shivered on her legs and she attempted to bring her eyes up and smile.
But when she did she was met with a smile of an angel and she wanted nothing more than to treasure it forever. This smile was so genuine and filled with so much that if given to Yuko, she would probably break it.

“I’m always here to listen you know.”

Yuko nodded and brought her head closer to Riku’s while getting lost in those perfect eyes. Inches away and still Riku didn’t pull away. She could do this and have it reciprocated if lucky.

Yet this time, to everyone’s surprise Yuko couldn’t. She pulled away and looked away before standing up from her seat and looked back. “Come on, let’s buy those groceries before Mari nee gets angry again.”

Riku sat up, with one or two butterflies filling her stomach.

////

Acchan looked at her phone, refreshing the message box for the seventh time and still no reply from Takamina. What did she wanted to tell her? The anxiety and curiosity was going to kill her, but at least she wasn’t ignoring her.

Eyes back on her laptop screen and on her piano, she recited down the melody she had in mind on her music sheet. Her eyes closed as she played out the piece on her piano, her mind drifted into an abyss of emotions which was mostly of love because that was what se wanted to depict in her piece after all.

Love. Exactly how she felt when she was with Takam-

Wait what? That didn’t make any sense.

She was most certainly not ..gay. No she was entirely straight. She shook her head and smiled. The love she had for Takamina is of friendship and very much platoni-

Was what she wanted to say but as soon as that word came out…images of her kissing the shorted girl appeared in her mind and her fingers stopped playing.

Dammit what the hell.

She stood up and walked towards the kitchen, trying to shave away those forbidden images and confused feelings as she grabbed for her bottle of water from the fridge.

It was normal to want to kiss someone if you really care about them right? Right and besides she was just a little frustrated just like anyone her age right? It has got nothing to do with Takamina or how soft those li-

Shit

The actress hands trembled as if caught red handed and she dropped the bottle on the ground. She treaded back into her room and slumped on her bed, suddenly feeling very tired. Her gaze reached the One piece manga sitting on her bedside table and again she sighed.

Better just sleep it off.

And it was only after she dozed off that the flames grew and even if she did smell the foul scent of burnt furniture, it was probably too late.

Chapter End

A/N: So I have to apologize for the lack of update. It’s been a year or so since the last update. But thank you “taenylove” for waking me up from this AKB48 slumber.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and hopefully you can comment and it’ll make my birthday very special.  I know it’s been awhile but I do wish I could finish this.

Have a nice day and wish you all the best for 2015
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 11:57:11 AM by Mikomiko »
Atsumina forever and always.

-Miko-

Offline ubulubulbilu

• Member+
  • I only read ATSUMINA fanfic XD
Re: Will I see you tomorrow? (Atsumina, Kojiyuu & others) Chapter 12 [24/01/15]
« Reply #172 on: January 24, 2015, 02:19:13 PM »
 :welcome back Author san. I've been waiting so looooooooong. Ah~ please, finish this story. Please, fix all Takamina's problem :kneelbow:

And, happy birthday. Wish u all da best to u too  :on slopkiss:

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #173 on: January 24, 2015, 06:58:44 PM »
The update would really tick off your curiousity.
What would happen to Acchan now?
Kojiyuu pair is progressing though.
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #174 on: January 24, 2015, 09:22:41 PM »
Woah... everything is so screw up with Kai...

Well Minami in this case...

She was so scared to allow for her identity to be found out that she allowed Ray to manipulate her...

And also she needed to care about the safety of the people that she and her friends are in charge of...

What's going to happen next?

Would Kai able to tell Atsuko the truth?

Ah... What would Yuko do about her new blossom feeling for Riku?

Would Kai able to get away from Ray?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline amachan48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #175 on: January 25, 2015, 02:10:43 AM »
wuaahhhh author-san  :farofflook: :farofflook: :farofflook:

finally, after I decided to give up for the update of this fic, you came!!! :farofflook: :farofflook: :ding: :ding:

and Atsukoo!! please be safe!!!!  :pleeease: :pleeease: :pleeease:

I hope you can update more often author-san. There are so many readers who is still waiting for the continuation of this fic

ganbatte  :on asmo: :hee:

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #176 on: January 25, 2015, 10:30:16 AM »
Yeah I've been waiting for this update for a year, finally you turned up :wub:. I wonder if that mysterious person is the one setting the fire to the house. Will Acchan be okay? And please tell me that you will update this regularly or if not, don't make me wait another year XD

Offline taenylove

• Member+
« Reply #177 on: January 25, 2015, 01:10:01 PM »
Miko-chaaaaan Happy happy birthday~
You finally update, and as I thought you‘re still a master writting the story...
can‘t wait for next chapter.. and I hope everythin with Ray ends so Acchan could love Kai again  xD

Offline Dianalrs

• Member+
    • Acabatelo__MT
« Reply #178 on: February 07, 2015, 02:40:30 AM »
Wow a can't belive you update  :w00t:
I hope you update soon!!!  :bow:

Offline Snaux94

« Reply #179 on: February 22, 2015, 08:04:04 AM »
Awesome read!! Can't wait for the next update!

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Acidman - Hibikari