JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Your Color

Author Topic: From Girls to Boys - chap 13 (MaYuki & WMatsui) 4/08/2012  (Read 54221 times)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: From Girls to Boys ch.8 Dec. 16
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2011, 01:46:43 PM »
EH!!!!!! Acchan is so scary lol

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2011, 07:24:44 PM »
Atsumina~ (´∀`人)
Acchan is really expert at kssing~(≧∇≦) just with a kiss, she know Kai is Minami (≧∇≦)

please update soon~  :bow:

Offline Popsicle

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2011, 11:08:40 AM »
Lol well now i know acchan must kissing minami alot to know how she kisses  :D
Kai being a perv is hilarous!!! :twothumbs
Wonder whats gonna happen now acchan knows ...

Update soon ~

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2011, 01:37:34 PM »
Yea!!! Atsumina~~ I've been waiting for this :twothumbs
 :wub: Acchan knows it's Takamina by just kissing her XD
Takamina being a pervert is epic!! :w00t:
I was shock at first when Takamina says that she's not interested in Acchan anymore :shocked
But Acchan's kiss makes 'him' know his feelings again~ :inlove:

Thanks for the update :thumbsup Can't wait to read more about it :twothumbs
Please update soon :bow: :bow: I want to read more of this >.<

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
From Girls to Boys ch.9 Dec. 29
« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2011, 02:08:13 PM »
Thank you everyone for reading. Sorry for the wait, there maybe some misused word. I didn't really have time to check. Hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 9

The rest of the shooting for episodes 1-10 went without any interesting (no kissing, fighting, or anything other, basically it went exactly like on the script). “Well guys and girls, thank you for your hard work these three weeks. You all have this weekend off to do whatever you do.” Ann tells everyone as they wrap up today’s shooting. “Tomo!” “Huh? What’s up Mayuyu?” “Are you free this weekend?” “Yes, why?” “Let’s go on a date!” “Hmm. Su…” Before Tomo could finish Yun cut in. “He can’t cuz he’ll be helping me with cleaning the dorm we live in.” “Oh, that’s right I forgot. Thank you Yun. I would’ve gotten punished for not helping.” Tomo said relieve Yun had reminded him. He didn’t want the same thing that happened to Kai and Yuu.
Flashback
“Yuu, Kai remember that my office needs to be clean by the time I return!” Saeko yelled as she left with Marilyn. “Yeah.” Kai yelled. “So what should we do today?” Yuu asked. “How about we go on a date with Acchan and Haruna?” Kai said calling two girls. “Yeah, I wanna see, my HaruNyan! But since when are you and Acchan close? She doesn’t know, does she?” “No, she doesn’t know. It’s just that she owes me from the whole injuring me during our scene.” “Ohh. Will in that case, let’s.” “Okay, hello? Acchan let’s go on a date, bring Haruna and I’ll bring Yuu.” Kai said once Acchan picked up.   
The whole day they spent with their dates (Well Acchan and Kai had a great time kissing and touching each other in secret so Yuu wouldn’t be suspicious. While Yuu and Haruna had a very cute date due to Yuu’s shyness which Haruna loved.) Forgetting the fact that they needed to clean Saeko’s office. The moment they arrived at the office, they were welcomed by a worried Marilyn and a Saeko with a whip. “Hey. Auntie, Marilyn. What’s up?” Yuu asked. “Hey, did we interrupt you two or something?” Kai asked smirking at them. “Hey Saeko what did you want us for?” Mario, Tomo and Yun asked when they entered the office. “Will I want to teach you all that you must always do what I tell you cuz if you don’t u’ll be punished.” Saeko said with an icy tone. “What do you mean?” Tomo asked confused. “Kai, Yuu did you two clean my office?” Saeko asked. “No, we were out on dates. Why?” Kai replied. “Mario, Tomo, Yun grad Kai and hold him down. If u don’t u’ll also be punished.” They quickly graded Kai and held him down on the sofa in the office, his butt pointing towards Saeko. “Mariyln rid his shirt and get that.” “Yes, Saeko-sama.” Marilyn ripped Kai’s shirt and went into the Kitchen and brought back 4 small ice blocks and put them down beside Kai. “Marilyn here whip kai’s butt and don’t stop until I say so.” And so she began to whip while Saeko put cold ice on his back. Kai was crying due to the sensations of cold ice on his back and burning on his butt. “Boys watch closely. This will happen to you if you don’t do what I ask or tell you to do. Now Yuu, you have 20 minutes to clean my office. If it’s not clean by then you will also be punish.” “Yes, ma’am. Right on it!” Yuu saluted and began cleaning. “Kai remember this feeling and punishment cuz next time it wouldn’t be as gentle as this.” Saeko said in a dangerously calm gentle voice. The boys thoughts: This is gentle? Then next time? “Hey this isn’t gentle at all! My behind is starting to feel like it’s being burn! My back is numb!” Kai shouted but that only made it worse. “Yuu! Times up! Get him boys!” “Yes!” Same thing happened to Yuu. Not even her own nephew was saved.
End of Flashback
“Sorry, Mayuyu but Tomo won’t be able to go with you.” Yun said smiling. “What?” Mayu said disappointed. “Can’t you just do it alone.” Mayu added. “No! Our dorm’s huge there’s no way I’d let him clean alone.” Tomo said glaring at Mayuyu. “Okay, fine. How about I bring a friend over so we can help you clean. Then we can go on a double date.” “Hey! Aren’t you in a relationship?” Yun asked. “No! Anyways I’ll see you this weekend.” With that Mayu left. “Dude, how could you fall for her?” Tomo asked Yun. “I don’t know. I’m questioning whether I’m truly in love with her or do I love her like a sister.” “Yun either way it still confusing the hell out of me.” “Yeah, will the good thing is we’re getting help in clean our dorm.” “Yup, that’s cool. I wonder who’s the friend she’s bring? Wait! She doesn’t know where we live!” Tomo said as he walked to their car. “Yes, she does.” “How you know?” “She asked Acchan for directions.” “Oh.”
The Weekend
“Ohayo~ Tomo~mi!” Tomo shouted when he opened the door and noticed Tomo~mi. “Ohayo. Tomo. Chiyuu~” “What are u doing here?” “She’s the friend I told you about.” “Oh, hi Mayu.” Tomo said still smiling at Chiyuu without even looking at Mayu. “Oi! Tomo who was it?” Yun said coming to the front door. “Ohayo.” “So, Mayu told me you needed help in clean.” “Huh? Actually, we’re already done with cleaning the dorm.” Yun said putting away the cleaning equipment. “Yeah, now we just need to wash our president’s…um…on second thought you don’t need to know. Besides we're already done.” Tomo said looking at Chiyuu. “Great! Let’s go on our date Tomo.” Mayu smiled at Tomo who looked at her confused. “What do you mean date?” Both Chiyuu and Tomo shouted. “Tomo did you forget that we’re supposed to go on a double date?” Mayu said. “Hey! I never heard of this! Chiyuu~” “Yeah! Me neither!” Tomo retorted. “Tomo, by chance when Mayu asked you out were you thinking of food?” Yun asked. “hehe. Yes, so this is what she was talking about.” Tomo said innocently making Yun wanna face palm himself. “Yes, now let’s get ready. We’ll be back down in a few.” Yun said dragging Tomo with him.
 Upstairs
“Hey! So who’s going on a date with who?” Tomo asked. “Tomo you said yes to Mayu.” Yun said upset and punch Tomo on his shoulder. “Itai! I don’t recall saying yes! I just said su.” Tomo said punching Yun back. “Su?” Yun asked. “Yes, su as in the first two letters of sure. It doesn’t mean I said yes to her invitation.” Tomo retorted. “Okay, fine. We need to figure out a way, so we end up on a date with our own girlfriends.” “Why? Just drag Mayu with you and problem solved.” Tomo said with a big smile. Yun smack him on the head. “itai! WTH!” Tomo nearly shouted. “Mayu is into you. You idiot! She wants to go on a date with you not me. So we need to find a way so we separate.” “Okay.”
They go down stairs. “Ladies shall we go?” Yun asked. Mayu run to Tomo’s side and clinged onto his arm which upset Chiyuu. “Hey, Mayu you said I got to chose my date.” Tomomi pouted angrily. “I did and you’ll be on a date with Yun. And I’ll date Tomo just like in our drama.” Mayu smiled and dragged Tomo out the door.
They arrive at an amusement park. “So what do we do first?” Tomo asked looking at Yun. “Um. I think we should go to the hunted hose first.” Tomomi suggested. “Great idea!” Both Yun and Tomo shouted and dragged the girls to the Hunted House. “Okay, let’s go in.” Tomo said eagerly. “No! On second thought let’s not.” Tomomi said distancing herself from them. “Why not? You’re the one that suggest Chiyuu. Now let’s enter.” Mayu said dragging Tomo in with her which cause Tomomi to immediately enter the line after them with Yun next to her. “Hey, Tomomi how about we separate Tomo from Mayu?” Yun whispered to Tomomi. “Huh? You were thinking the same?” “Yes, so how about it?” “You know what? I totally agree let’s.” “Great.” Yun smiled at her. “You know we’re acting exactly like our characters.” Tomomi said smiling. “Yep, you’re right. We’re even at the Hunted House where we shoot it.” “So, let’s use the same plan from the drama. Chiyuu~” “Yes.” It’s their turn to enter the Hunted house, Yun quickly walks to Tomo’s side grads him shoves him causing him to hit a wall. “WTH!” Tomo yelled, but the felt gentle hands touching his face. “Tomo? Is that you?” “Yes, Tomomi. It’s me. Where’s Yun? Wasn’t he with you?” “Yes, but he took this moment to separate you from Mayu, since its dark and all. Chiyuu~” “That’s great! Now I can have a date with you! Well if you don’t mind being on a date with me, that is?” Tomo couldn’t see Tomomi’s face light up cuz it’s so dark. “Un.” “Great, then let’s get out of here. I myself am not very good with Hunted Houses. It creeps me out.” “Un.” They ask an employee to show them the way out.
With Yun and Mayu
“Tomo? Did you yell just now?” Yun didn’t answer cuz it would give himaway instead he slipped his hand into Mayu’s hand. (Let’s just say Mayu took this as a signal to harass him during the Hunted House.)
With TomoTomo
“So, Tomomi I heard you are in a relationship with someone. Is that true” “Yes, she’s very loving towards me and I love her.” “Oh, so it’s a she?” “Yes. Chiyuu~” “But aren’t you afraid of what people may think?” “No, I don’t care. It’s my life not theirs, so why should they interfere with my happiness? Chiyuu~” “Chiyuu you’re so cute.” “Thanks, but you’re also cute. Chiyuu~” “Oh ho? Don’t tell me you’re falling for me?” “No, I’m not. It’s just that you look like her and I feel very comfortable with you the same way I do with her.” “Really? That’s good.” “Oh! Do you want to meet her?” “huh?” “here, I’ll call her!” Tomomi had already dialed Tomochin’s phone. Tomo’s thoughts: Oh Chiyuu! I shouldn’t have brought my phone. “Tomo? Aren’t you going to pick that up?” Tomomi asked as she waited for Tomochin to pick up. “Um. Y-yeah.” Tomo ran away from Tomomi and answered. “Hello? Chiyuu?” What he didn’t know was that Chiyuu had video called him. When he picked up Tomomi saw that it was him. (That’s the bad thing about video calls, they can see you. Video chat.) “Tomo? Why are you answering Tomochin’s phone?” Tomomi asked in a serious voice. “Huh? What are you talking about?” “Tomo, you’re on video.” “Huh? Oh man! I should’ve seen what type of call it was.” “Yeah, now explain why you’re answering my Tomochin’s phone.” Tomomi said now standing behind Tomo. “Um.I can explain. It’s just…just …that um.” “Tomo, we need to talk.” :mon chilly: Tomo’s thought: uh oh she’s giving the same arua Acchan gives Takamina when she’s going to punsh her. Has Tomomi been taking notes from Acchan? Oh God, please help me. 
. “I’m sorry Tomomi but we need to go with Yun and Mayu.” Tomo started walking away but Tomomi graded him by his right cheek and started walking out the amusement park. Once out she called a taxi not letting go of Tomo who started to tear up, the taxi took them to Tomomi’s apartment where Tomo spilled his guts, explaining everything. But that didn’t save him from what Tomomi had in store for him. Once Tomo was done explaining Tomomi has started slapping him and throws him around the bed room like a rag doll while kissing, biting and licking him. (Rough play). Tomo: Mommy~ Note to self beat Takamina. Damn you Acchan!! What have you taught my Chiyuu? She’s never been so aggressive and violent. *Tears* “Tomo we haven’t even started so just in case here are seven red bulls.” Tomo’s: Or maybe not. Hope I don’t get a heart attack.

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: From Girls to Boys ch.9 Dec. 29
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2011, 02:39:33 PM »
Thanks for the update!!! Now Tomomi finally know about Tomo! Wee!  Next chapter please! <33

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2011, 02:42:22 PM »
The ending of TomoTomo with rough play. Slapping and throwing tomo like a rag doll. Imagine that pain. Not to miss out the "7 red bulls", sure more violent is coming up. Way to go Acchan for influencing Tomomi.

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2011, 03:52:57 PM »
Yea!! You updated this~~ :twothumbs
I've been waiting for it XD

Poor Takamina... I bet that hurts... :(
But.. Takamina and Acchan kissing each other secretly was just :inlove:
While Yuu and Haruna have a cute date~ :heart:
A shy Yuu was just so good~ :grin:

I hope Yun could make Mayu interested in him :D
TomoTomo was just so good :w00t:
LOL Tomo~mi has been taking notes from Acchan :lol:

Thanks for the Update :thumbup :thumbup
Please Update Soon :mon cute: I love it! :wub:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: December 30, 2011, 12:34:21 AM »
Mayu~ Hurry realize it!!

Yun is your Yuki!!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: December 30, 2011, 02:57:39 AM »
Yay!!!! My Tomotomo!!!! And they are playing roughly!!! Ahaha red bull gives wings!!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: December 30, 2011, 07:11:06 AM »
so many things happen

atsumina
wow.. cute date :D,

kojiyuu
i wanna know what happen.. maybe haruna falls for yuu?

tomotomo

so rude...

why everyone blame seaddichan she´s a innocent... jaj ok not so innocent..

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: December 30, 2011, 10:30:38 PM »
Acchan and Takamina are now a cute couple

What? Yuko being shy on Haruna?
LoL she is like a different person in her ikemen outfit...

Pfft! Tomochin was thinking about food when Mayu asked "him" out...
And Mayu! Why did you day that you don't date anyone?!
Poor Yuki...

Acchan what did you teach the grils?!
 :panic: Seeing Chiyuu~ getting rough on Tomochin is just  XD

Can't wait for MaYuki!
Arígatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
From Girls to Boys ch.10 Jan. 10
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2012, 03:24:48 PM »
Hello everyone  :mon yoyo: Thank you for all your comments. I was just dropping by to update. Hope you all enjoy it. Oh sorry for not write a drama part but didn't know what to write and please vote. Thank you.  :mon thumb:

Chapter 10
Tomo had returned to the dorm after Tomomi’s punishment, he was in the kicten getting an ice pack for his hips and lower back when he saw Yun enter the dorm. “I’m back.” Yun said. “Hey, Yun welcome back.” “Hey, Tomo, what’s up with the ice packs?” “Oh, my Chiyuu knows the truth.” “Really? That’s great, at least you can now go on dates.” “Yeah.” “But why are you like that?” “She got some pointers from Acchan.” By Tomo saying those word Yun automatically know what had happened to him. “Oh, why are our girls only learning those things from Acchan?” “Yeah, anyways how was your date with Mayu? And why’s your right eye black?” “Yeah, it was harassment until we got out of the Hunted house and saw that it was me and not you. But after that it was a good date.” “Oh. Wait, what?”Tomo said confused.
Flashback
After Yun had pushed Tomo away from Mayu, he stayed with her. She would touch him and kiss him unexpectedly, when they reached the end and got out Mayu freaked out. “Yun?! Where’s Tomo?” “I don’t know?” “You’re lying! Wait! Where’s Tomomi?” “I don’t know.” “You’re lying! They must be together.” “Hey, it’s not like he said to your invitation. He just came cuz Chiyuu came.” In that moment Mayu recognized someone near them and started screaming for help. “Ah! Hentai! Ecchi! Perv! Someone one! Please help me! He’s trying to..” She was cut off when the person she recognized came and punched Yun in the eye then kneed him in his stomach. “Urgh!” Yun said in pain. “Mayu! Are you okay?” “Yeah, thanks Jun. I was getting scared that he might do something.” Mayu said crying into Jun’s arms. “It’s okay, I’m here for you.” “Hey! WTH! You lair! And who’s this guy?!” Yun yelled. “I’m Jun Matsui.” Yun was going to speak but stop when he recognized a female voice calling out to the guy next to Mayu. “Jun! There you are. Why did you run away?” “Rena! This guy was harassing Mayu!” Jun said glaring and pointing at Yun, who glared back. “Hey, Yun.” Rena greeted helping Yun up. “Hey, Rena long time no see, ne.” Yun said smiling at Rena forgetting his pain. “What? But it’s only been a day since we did that CF together.” “Yeah, but still I missed you.” Mayu began to glare at Rena as if trying to kill her with just her glare. “Hey, Mayuyu why are you glaring at Rena?” Yun asked while Rena put her unopened ice-cream sandwich on Yun’s eye. “Thanks that feels better.” Yun said relieved. “You’re welcome.” “OI! Stop flirting!” Mayu shouted. “Mayuyu it’s okay.” Yun absent mindedly said, still looking at Rena. “What about our date!” Mayu yelled. “Huh? Date?!” Jun and Rena said surprised and disappointed. “Date? You just claimed I was trying to do something to you. Besides your actual ‘date’ left with my fake date.” Yun said upset. “If that’s the case, why don’t you go on a date with me instead? After all we haven’t gone on a date since you-know.” Jun said showing her his cat smile. “Ok, let’s get out of here.” Mayu said clinging onto him and left. “Rena aint you going to do something. He’s your boyfriend, isn’t he?” “Yeah, but I’m tired of always having to keep an eye on him. I knew that he’s cheating on me, I just didn’t know it was with Mayuyu.” “I’m sorry.” “It’s okay. I think I’ll be going home now bye.” “Wait! Aren’t you going to take responsibility?” Yun said pointing at his starting to blacken eye. “Huh? What do you mean?” Rena asked confused. “Your boyfriend gave me a black eye so now you have to take responsibility by going on a date with me. But I’m paying for everything.” Yun smiled brightly at Rena who couldn’t help but smile back. “What? And why should I do that?” Rena replied playfully. “Cuz it’ll be fun and it’ll take your mind off your cheating boyfriend.” Yun smiled. “hm? Well you have a point. Sure. But no funny business.” “What?! Aw man, and here I thought I could hold your hand.” Yun pretend to be sad. “If it’s just holding hands that’s fine.” Rena said as intertwining her hand with Yun. “So I read that you like spicy food.” “Yes, I enjoy spicy food. Why?” “I challenge you to a level 3 ramen.” “Easy.” "Oh ho so you think you can beat me?" "Like I said easy." Rena smiled. "We'll see about that."
End of Flashback
Damn! She beat me in the end. “Oi! Yun! Why you smiling like a dork?” “Oh, just remembering my date.” “Oh, it must’ve been a great date for you to be smiling like an idiot.” Tomo remarked. “Yes, yes it was. Any ways are there more ice packs?” “Yeah, there’s one.” “Ok, thanks.” “Alright. I’ll be in my room if you need me.” “Okay.”
It’s been two days since their dates and everyone’s back at filming the drama. “Okay, everyone! I have great news.” Ann shouted to the staff & cast. “What is it?” “Our drama is the # 1 drama so far.” Everyone is happy and cheerful. “Anyways Today will be filming the episode which includes Yunho’s younger brother who will be played by Matsui Jun and Tomomi’s cousin who will be played by Matsui Rena.” Meetan informed. “Hello, it’s a pleasure to be working with you.” Jun and Rena said in unison. “Hope to get along.” The cast responded. “Okay, let’s start.” Meetan yelled. They started shooting, it took them a week to finish the episode, they’d usually already be done with 4 episodes by now but it took more time to complete and shoot this time because Jun kept doing things that were not part of his role, in other words he kept coming late and was fooling around to much.
“Finally!” TomoTomo couple yelled. “Man, I’m so tired.” Kai exclaimed messaging the back of his neck. “Yeah, me too. Here let me do it.” Acchan said and started to message Kai’s stiffed shoulders. “WTH!” Haruna shouted frustrated. “Yeah! We usually have 3 to 4 episodes done by now!” Mario and Miichan yelled upset that they won’t have a day off this week. “Okay, I know that he’s popular but that doesn’t mean he’s special! Shoot! The guys and I are more popular than him, but you don’t see us coming in late and giving lame excuses.” Yuu shouted. “I agree with Yuu. And Mayu talking and flirting with him even though she already has Yuki. I don’t remember teaching her that.” Acchan said taking her frustration out on Kai’s shoulders. “Oww~ Acchan, you’re hurting me.” Kai cried in pain. “Oh sorry.” “Hey, I’ve been wondering since when did you and Kai become so close?” Haruna asked. “Since, umm the shooting.” Acchan replied. “Oh.” “Anyways, seems we won’t be able to go on that couple retreat this weekend.” Mario said disappointed. “Couples retreat?” the others yelled except Miichan. “Yeah, I thought I told you?” Miichan smiled. “No, you did not.” They said. “Oh, sorry.” Miichan gave they a sheepishly smile. “haa, girl you pretend attention to food more than you do to your friends.” Mario said tiredly. “Yup and you. But that’s why you like me.” Miichan said hugging Mario’s right side and looking at both Acchan and Chiyuu. They look at each other and nod. Acchan, Chiyuu’s and Miichan’s thought’s: Seems we’re not the only ones that know. Maybe we should help Haruna and Mayu realize that Yuu is Yuko and Yun is Yuki. But it seems that Mayu will be a problem.
“Hey, guys.” Yun and Rena greeted them. “oh hey Yun and Rena.” The groups thoughts: They look good together. Poor Rena giving such a playboy as a boyfriend and poor Yun having such a flirt as a girlfriend. In that moment Meetan made an announcement. “KAI, YUU, MARIO, YUN, TOMO, JUN, ACCHAN, TOMOMI, MAYU, MIICHAN, RENA, & HARUNA. COME TO ME NOW!”
In less than 2 minutes everyone’s there. “Okay, so you should know that we’re having a couple retreat just and only for you.” “What?! We didn’t know!” Rena and Yun shouted shocked. “Well now you know.” Jun smirked. “Anyways, you’ll be sharing and sleeping in the same room as a couple.” “Alright, so we get to choose our partner.” Jun beamed. “No.” Meetan deadpanned. “What?!” “You’ll be with the person you are a couple in the drama with. Meaning Kai & Acchan, TomoTomo couple, M&M or what I call the Mature & Immature couple (Mario & Miichan), cute & shy couple (Yuu & Haruna) seriously Yuu man up! Make Haruna you’re during this retreat.” Meetan shouted punching Yuu on his arm. “Un.” Was the only thing Yuu could say as he tried to hold in his blush while Haruna thought: Maybe I should make the first move, he seems so shy that it makes me wanna eat him up, if only Yuko could be shy sometimes instead always thinking about skinship. *sigh* “Okay, Mayu &…” before Meetan could finish Jun cut in. “Me!” No.” Meetan deadpanned and smacked Jun. “Mayu & Yun and finally Jun & Rena. Now the bus will pick you up tomorrow at 4 am. And make sure you’re ready cuz the driver will hurt you if not.” Meetan and waved good bye.
A few minutes later Meetan's phone rang. "Hello?" "Is everything ready?" "Yeah, everythings ready, you just need to pick them up @ 4 am." "What?! That's too early!" "Hey! You asked for my help, I already did my part." "Okay, fine. and Thanks." "You're welcome, BTW next time please tell me when you're helping our niece I didn't even recognize her at first." "What?! But she's just like us." "Not when she's here. She's all shy and cute. Nothing like us." "Oh, well i'll go now." "OK bye."   

TBC......

Thank you everyone.  :mon bye: :mon bye:

« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 04:32:35 PM by Sok »

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: From Girls to Boys ch. 10 Jan. 10
« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2012, 03:46:42 PM »
Weee~ Couple retreat!! <33 I'm sooo excited! Please make Haruna realize that Yuu is Yuko and Yun is Yuki! Yuu, be a man ! But wait, i think Haruna is going to make her move first! It looks like she's gonna eat him up! Just wait a little bit... lol ! now go flirt flirt flirt!

Oh god Mayuyu, seriously! Stop flirting you cheater! LOL Yun should teach this girl a lesson!  Make her jealous to death! lol

Update soon~

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2012, 03:48:19 PM »
Yes!! You updated!! I've been waiting for this! XD
Mayu is so flirty... Poor Yun.. But I hope he would make Mayu fall in love with him :D
Jun is as flirty as Mayu.. Same thing, I hope Rena would make him realize that he shouldn't cheat on her!!! :angry:

Woah! I love the couple retreat!! :w00t:
Yea! Kai and Acchan and the rest with their couples too :grin: (TomoTomo, MariMii, KojiYuu, Mayuki and WMatsui!)
Can't wait to read what happen when they're sharing a room and etc. XD

Thank you so much for the Update :thumbup :thumbup
Please Update Soon :mon cute:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2012, 11:04:57 PM »
Don't cheat on Yuki~ Mayuyu~ you too Yuki~

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: January 11, 2012, 05:50:18 AM »
Weee~ Couple retreat!! <33 I'm sooo excited! Please make Haruna realize that Yuu is Yuko and Yun is Yuki! Yuu, be a man ! But wait, i think Haruna is going to make her move first! It looks like she's gonna eat him up! Just wait a little bit... lol ! now go flirt flirt flirt!

Oh god Mayuyu, seriously! Stop flirting you cheater! LOL Yun should teach this girl a lesson!  Make her jealous to death! lol

Update soon~

hell yeah!! come on haruna.. make your move now!!

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2012, 10:07:47 AM »
Each couples pair up with their partners........ i hope Haruna + Yuu and Mayu + Yun couples get together for their upcoming couples retreat....

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2012, 10:06:22 PM »
Rena&Yun! Poor them Jun is a pimp (in a bad way too) and what's up with Mayu why is she so mean?

I wonder what Mayu will do when she found out that Yun is Yuki...
But I wouldn't mind if Yun&Rena ended up together *grin...a please readers don't hate me...
I ship MaYuki&RenaYuki :? too!
But I really wanna know if Mayu will feeling guilty about Yuki tough...

A few minutes later Meetan's phone rang. "Hello?" "Is everything ready?" "Yeah, everythings ready, you just need to pick them up @ 4 am." "What?! That's too early!" "Hey! You asked for my help, I already did my part." "Okay, fine. and Thanks." "You're welcome, BTW next time please tell me when you're helping our niece I didn't even recognize her at first." "What?! But she's just like us." "Not when she's here. She's all shy and cute. Nothing like us." "Oh, well i'll go now." "OK bye."   

OMG!LoL Meetan didn't recognise Yuko because she was a totally opposite herself...

I'm looking forward to their ehrrm sleepover...

Arígatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: January 12, 2012, 11:27:32 PM »
No!!!! Mayuki and WMatsui!!! T_T

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Your Color