JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aiko - Koibito

Author Topic: Shiichan's birthday project!!!  (Read 2220 times)

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
Shiichan's birthday project!!!
« on: November 06, 2010, 06:41:58 PM »
RIGHT with this episode of shukan I feel this is a good time to announce my 'shiichan birthday project'
=D
I'm basically asking everyone to send me a photo of themselves somewhere(can be showing off your country or just somewhere that's important to you that you think she'd appreciate visually) holding a sigh/piece of paper saying 'Happy Birthday Shiichan' it can be in English, Japanese or whatever language you want(I'll add a note translating it, I just need you guys to promise only to say Happy birthday on it)
You can say Oya-san or any other nicknames too, so long as they're something she knows(not an in-joke on the forums)
I don't know if the Japanese fans also call her 'No Damage' so I'd need someone to confirm this before ok-ing the nickname.

I'd also like you to include a short message. I haven't got a deadline set just yet because I'm still needing to have a better ideas of numbers so I can see if there's a scrapbook that fits the size OR if I need to buy and decorate a file-binder and include the images and messages in that.
When it's done I'll take a photo of the cover and my own messages but won't show anyone elses unless they say I can(it's a personal message and also because it includes peoples pictures)

The quicker the photos are sent in, the better it will be because the faster I can start work on it, the more work I can do to it. Ideally I'd like all photos by the end of November.

edit: Also please tell me if you will definitely participate so I can start to get an idea of numbers. Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 07:10:00 PM by Blu-Cherri »

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
Re: Shiichan's birthday project!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 08:18:15 PM »
I've already replied in the Shiichan thread, but I'll stick it in here too.

* jafeijai starts camwhoring XD

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
Re: Shiichan's birthday project!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2010, 07:05:47 PM »
I'm in.

Gonna see if I can get some other guys in too. :lol:

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+