JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Trap

Author Topic: Anata love (Mayuki OS) - COMPLETED  (Read 5286 times)

Offline chimenchienxu16761

Anata love (Mayuki OS) - COMPLETED
« on: March 03, 2013, 05:14:46 PM »
Hello everybody! This is my 1st post but not the 1st time I go in 4rum  :bingo:, I'm Mayuki shipper
I translated a fic from a member of idol48vn.com, perharf a few Mayuki fan in here knows her, I admire her best  :shy1:
Ssr about my poor english  :on speedy:
Fic: Anata love
Couple: Mayuki
Author: Yunchiha  ( my idol :"> )
Rate: 15+ ( may be ) LOLz
----------------------------------------------------------------

Anata Love

“ My love
My emotion
Like the drops of water falling down the sea
The drops of water …. still always falling ….but it can’t fill up “

Behind you
How many time, flash-light on everywhere, the noise….
The back is damped by sweat…
The warm gaze….
Already one year....

Mayu strokes slowly Yuki’s hair. She makes beatiful smiles and drag Mayu’s hand to the greenroom

- “ Nee ~ Mama-rinnnn, give me a kiss, can’t you? “ – Mayu hugs her tight, pulls themselves down a sofa. Yuki pushes that dulllish face which still shows out her lips, she ejects determinedly

- “ No  “

- “ Why? “

- “ Because of make up layer, it’s impossible “ – Yuki fillips lightly Mayu’s forehaed, she tries not to laugh when suddently the young girl expesses her obedience

- “ Uhm” Mayu pouts sulkily. She lets Yuki go

- “ Hey hey, in a short Mayu-chan will perform on stage. Remember it ? Kimi wa boku da “

- “ … “

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“ If shirogumi wins, will you go to sleep at my home ? “

“ … “

“ You agreed “

“ Chotto matte !!!…Mayuyu … “

“ Hehe “

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“ My love
My emotion
Like the drops of water falling down the sea
The drops of water …. still always falling ….but it can’t fill up “

Mayu looks out the window
The phone is still silent on tea table, still waiting…. a message or just a call

-   “ She won’t come …. “ – Mayu spins a tea cup and sighs a bit – “ Failure, it’s bad…I hate loss “

///Ping pong///

The ring’s door makes Mayu surprise. Immediatedly she runs to open the door, doesn’t notice some buckets in utter confusion in the room. Mayu kicks the door,but she tries to hold back the pain, first at her mind, she has to open the door

-   “ Mayu-chan, why do you bit your lips ? “ – Yuki panics – “ How do you blush ? Who dares to bully mama’s Mayu ? “

-   “ No, itai ~~~ “ – Mayu starts crying and rushes in Yuki’s arms

-   “ Kyaaaa “ – Yuki hugs Mayu tight and laughs out loud – “ Stop crying please, I bring for Mayu a present “
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yuki hold Mayu to living room, she put down Mayu lightly the warm sofa. Yuki smiles with a bit sadness

-   “ Mayu, you growed up, I will haven’t been able to hold Mayu “

Mayu gains all sofa, still hugs a present which she try to open the stoppers “on someone’s purpose “ LOLz

- “ Till then, I will hold Yuki, It’s not your turn “

- “ You’re coming to 19 years old, but still talking like kids “ – Yuki smiles and go to kitchen to make a hot tea cup with gingers. As the real mother, Yuki keeps her voice down – “ Definetely, a prince with a white horse will hold Mayu. A kind and handsome guys will take care of Mayu well … “

- “ That’s not true ! What a stupid-black heart ! “ – Mayu says angrily, a little girl looks Yuki straight in the eyes seriously, no matter how the present throws at corner of sofa – “ I will always be Yuki’s side, forever… “

Mayu suddently stands up, forgets the knee pain. She makes Yuki stand up and hugs Yuki tight in her arms

- “ Thanks Yuki for bearing all mine, a selfish girl with childishness. I have always disturbed Yuki for 6 years. But…” – Mayu hesitates, then takes a deep breath, tries not to make  tremble voice - "... From now please rely on me ( boku ) , Yukirin “

Yuki tries not to gasp for surprise.
- " Wait, Mayu said what ..."

- " What do you mean with boku ? "

- " Chotto matte !!!!!!!!! "

- " Please focus seriously. This is the words from my bottom heart " – Mayu lets Yuki go but she glares at the taller girl, who is still laughing at Mayu more, that make her tears come out. It’s really obnoxious, Yuki is baka

- " Mayu ..." - Yuki becomes happier when she looks at embarrassed expression go blushes of Mayu. A little girl tries to put hands over her face, is groane bitterly. It was hard to believe, on her first decision - becoming an adult, which "someone" teases.

- " I’m really happy "

Yuki pulls Mayu’s hands entrenching, she put a deep kiss on Mayu tight-pursed lips. Cyborg girl tried to resist by pushing Yuki out of her. The more she stirs, the naughtier Yuki’s hands are, that are still stroking the sensitive skin inside the shirt.

- “ Yukirin! What are you doing ? “

- “ Make you become an aldult “

Mayu confuses, she want to say something but her mouth is locked by the warm lips, like the snake, disturbing her mouth. Her tongue is stolen, each stimulative waves like electric shock

- “ Yukirin…Yukirin “ – Mayu hiccups like a child being bullied

- "Gomenasai" - Yuki hugs Mayu, strokes her hair - "As Yuki is not good"

- "Yes" - Mayu push Yuki’s the chest forcing her back on the sofa and plopping down on a pink cushion. - "Firstly, you tolerate every my bad habits, take side with Oshiriko-chan ‘s naughty games. Secondly, being the uninvited, you kiss me without my permission…"

Yuki scratches head then justify

- "We are the mother-daughter"

- " It doesn’t mean that Mama-rin allows to do evil game to Mayu" – A young girl pinchs Yuki’s cheek make her moan .

- "Itai Itaiiii ~ Gomenasai, Mayu-sama"

After escaping from the punishment of Mayu, she bares her teeth, pull from the corner of a warm blanket. She wrap Mayu by blanket then hugs her.

-   "Why have a blanket in there?" - Mayu naively asks

- "It's always there, just waiting Mayu open" - Yuki strokes the girl hair, who she loves – It ‘s softy, sweety and tasty like a child, - "Every time Mayu-chan oversleeps while watching anime in here, Yuki will cover with blankets for you. It ‘s available , in case Mayu is cold , will have the warm things to warm "

- " How thoughtful Mama is " - Mayu nods and praises

- " But someone have still been heartless, still don’t notice about its presence" "

- "Even if that, I has known a warm blanket, which always silent protecting me" – Mayu comes to rely on Yuki - "But huging Yuki really warm." – This feeling is not clear, Mayu bites Yuki ears,  whisperes the sweet voice.

- " One more crime, you owe me"

- " Huhm, what is that ? "

- " Stealing my heart. So I don’t allow you to go far, to go without saying, to leave Mayu any cases , to be Mayu’s side forever ... I love Yuki"

Yuki blushed in high level

- "AAHH, Go to sleep Mayu. We must sleep early" - Yuki pull Mayu down the mattress, tries to keep the girl is still striving.

- " Answer me, answer me ..."

Yuki raises herselt to kiss Mayu, until the both separate because they need air. Yuki faces on  Mayu’s chest, trying to hide her shame, the red is not only on her face but also on her ears

- " I love Mayu ..."

- " Oyasumi Yukirin"

- " Oyasumi Mayuyu"

--------------------------------End----------------------------------

Please give me your comment  :on gay:
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 04:20:44 PM by sophcaro »

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
Re: [Fic][Oneshot] Anata love (Mayuki)
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 05:36:03 PM »
Wahahaha! Kawaii!!!!

Thank you for it! :wub:
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 11:25:50 PM »
awww hontoni kawaii desu :heart: :yep:
thank you for the fic :cow: :bow:
mayu and yuki are funny teasing each other  :P
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 12:35:37 AM »
Interesting one shot

:thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Seira10048

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Keberadaan yang seperti angin~
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2014, 07:09:49 PM »
This is so cute  :love:
Kaze no you na sonzai sa~
Keberadaan yang seperti angin~

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2014, 09:42:51 PM »
Omg this is so cute ><

Offline PenduLum

• Yoroshiku~ :3
  • Hi~ Im Newbie Here So Please Teach Me More About:)
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2014, 04:05:21 PM »
Sugio~  :heart:
Thanks For This Cute OneShot~  :cow:

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2014, 02:42:55 PM »
kawaii ne....
umm yukirin, please continue your way to make mayu become an adult hehehe :hip smile:
arigatou for the fic :) :bow:
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2014, 02:44:31 PM »
kawaii ne....
umm yukirin, please continue your way to make mayu become an adult hehehe :hip smile:

Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2014, 02:45:46 PM »
kawaii ne....

Offline kmkpc22

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing
    • kmkpc22
    • kmkpc22
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2014, 08:56:01 AM »
That's too cute, Mayuki  :inlove: :inlove:

My twitter: @kmkpc22

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Trap