JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girl`s Day - Oh! My God

Author Topic: [07/02-07/05] Morning Musume @ Anime Expo (Schedule/Who's Down P.1)  (Read 290916 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
I'll take one for the team and cop a feel and get arrested!

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
here is info about the premium/reserved tickets for the concerts:

Where is Main Events going to be?
AX2009 Main Events will be held in the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live and the LA Convention Center. Information about L.A. Live can be found on their website.

Will AX2009 have Reserved Seating Tickets for Main Events?
Yes, we will have Reserved Seating tickets available for Masquerade and the concerts at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live.

Will there be free seats in Main Events?
Yes, we aim to reserve a section of the seating for attendees who are not interested in purchasing Reserved Seating tickets. These will be given out at-con. Please read our policy for more details.

Will there be hotel vouchers?
You can claim one free ticket per attendee in the room to the event of your choice (AMV Contest, AX Idol, Masquerade, and the concerts). We are working with the Registration Department to have an improved method of claiming these tickets. They should be available once Online Registration opens.

How many tickets are being sold?
There is currently no limit on the tickets that are available through the Registration site.

How much will the tickets be?
We are seeking to keep prices $20.00 each in 2009. The ticket that you get with your hotel reservation is free.

When will tickets go on sale?
We are working with the Registration Department to have tickets available from the beginning, once Online Registration opens.

How can I buy a ticket?
Pre-con, we are planning on selling tickets online through the Registration site. There will also be at-con sales through our AX Ticketing booth. This is in consideration of the fact that a large number of our attendees are at-con registrants and would miss out on this otherwise.

How are seats assigned?
They are assigned in the order they are picked up or sold at the AX Ticketing counter during the convention. If you wish to sit with a group of your friends, please come as a group and let us know when you approach the window.

----------------

so yeah, if you want a decent seat, i suggest buying one of these reserved tickets. I'm planning on doing so, most likely.

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Looks like reserved ticket for me too.

Maybe we should buy this all in a group. At least for those who wants to do the Reserved seat. All I know is that somebody will have to pick up the ticket for me as I will probably be stuck at my booth in the exhibit hall.

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
I'd like to be added too if you don't mind a newish poster here. I'm going without a doubt since I normally drive down to LA from NorCal once in while.

I've had an AX streak going for a few years, but finally decided to call it quits last year after getting pissed off at AX 07. For all of you who are going, BE PREPARED to do some camping. AX is big so it things can get a bit messy.

As far as ticketing and for those who are going to pay for the premium tickets, since it's first come first served people are going to have to camp the ticket booth. I managed to get 3rd and 8th row that year. I don't remember if you can pick up multiple tickets at a time for your buddies, but I think as long as you got all the confirmation stuff it might be okay.

In 2007 my friend and I camped an autograph line outdoors for nearly 8 hours over two days because AX didn't announce a schedule change. We came out empty handed because of idiots cutting in and AX decided to just take the first 50 people in line or something. It would have worked out if people hadn't kept cutting in front of us. Don't be surprised if you spent the majority of AX standing around in lines lol. That's just the way it is. BRING SUNSCREEN GUYS! LA sun is HOT and I got fried to a crisp. Not delicious D:

^Hey Fenrir, you're a vendor at AX?

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
Whoa... There are reserved tickets? I'm sure as hell getting one. But based on what I read, does that mean that online registration (for the general AX ticket and the reserved concert) hasn't opened yet? I need to go check the site...

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
GREAT rev2hd! Added. Anyone and everyone is welcome to team on up with JPH!P

WERD. This is crazy. We shall have a meeting this weekend and discuss more cuz I got no fucking clue what y'all talking about.

Nokia EVENT! This is HUGE. Fuckin a stones throw from fucking Staples.  :shocked:

FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE  :theking
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=50670363877&ref=mf

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
^Hey Fenrir, you're a vendor at AX?

I'm not sure what we're going in as because we can be vendor as well as industry. Last I heard though we're sharing a space with Crunchyroll, but plans change. Still 5 months off, so no idea. XD All I know is if I'm still with the company I'll be there working.

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
Whoa... There are reserved tickets? I'm sure as hell getting one. But based on what I read, does that mean that online registration (for the general AX ticket and the reserved concert) hasn't opened yet? I need to go check the site...

Yeah, the reg system doesn't seem to be up right now, so keep checking back, I guess.
For the "reserved" tickets, it just means you are guaranteed decent seating. You won't actually have an assigned seat until you go pick up the ticket at con. This is where the first come first served thing comes in. This is what they were doing two years ago though, can anyone confirm if it's still the same?

@Fenrir
Oh haha, I see. Crunchyroll huh? Mind me asking which company?

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
All right. This is it! I'm planning my Cali trip this summer around this date. I just gotta talk to my brother from another mother so it fits his sched aswell.

I'll get back.
[/url]

Offline Gblue

• 流れ星
  • Member+
  • 流れ星
Today is full of awesome news! I have no money saved up at the moment, so there's really no chance of me getting there. But still, it rawks and brings me hope of some EU concert :]

Offline meowchi

• still listening to Viyuden
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I'd go to this, seeing that it's my freaking home state, but NOOOO I'll be in freaking Australia!

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
I'd go to this, seeing that it's my freaking home state, but NOOOO I'll be in freaking Australia!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!

SUCKED IN!!!

sorry that was harsh

>.> where abouts you gonna be in Aus?

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
^ :lol: XD

poor meowchi.

Yeah, the reg system doesn't seem to be up right now, so keep checking back, I guess.
For the "reserved" tickets, it just means you are guaranteed decent seating. You won't actually have an assigned seat until you go pick up the ticket at con. This is where the first come first served thing comes in. This is what they were doing two years ago though, can anyone confirm if it's still the same?

07 was the shitty one I went to too. That was because it was a change to a much smaller venue (LB Con Cen) from the Anaheim Con Cen. Last year they moved to the even bigger LA Con Cen which they were supposedly a lot more prepared and organized. But, like I said I didn't go.

Where are all the Shoko fans that went to last year's? Everyone here seems to be reporting about the same shitty one.

I'll probably be getting a reserved ticket too, gotta wota-gei with all the Japanese wota XD. Still need to talk to some people to see who wants to go with me. But it's still a long ways to go, so still some time to organize this all out in terms of registration and tickets.

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
this is going to be a triple threat match between jphip, h!o and JPM   :twothumbs

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
i hear bbs is going too.

anyway, we don't start shit. we're classy like that.

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
WERD TEN. :pimp:

NO MEOW!!

You coming Honger?!

Where's Daisu at, hope she in the state too :P

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Just got confirmation from my bud. I'm fucking IN on this shit. Vacation will sort itself.
[/url]

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
OMG yes, I am so going. I already talked to my parents who said they will take me. We may also go with some friends.
I read this yesterday and jumped around the house screaming. But I didn't have the chance to comment. :lol: I think I'll be purchasing a JPHiP T-shirt soon, so you guys can recognize me~ :lol:

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
this is going to be a triple threat match between jphip, h!o and JPM   :twothumbs
i hear bbs is going too.

anyway, we don't start shit. we're classy like that.

We sound like rival gangs.
And we're going to look it, too wearing all of our paraphernalia!  :lol:

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Truf is.. What better colors to wear but pink? Motherfuckers are gonna get blinded by us, right? XD
[/url]

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girl`s Day - Oh! My God