JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Unity

Author Topic: [Scribbles] 3/1/14 Homecoming (MaYuki)  (Read 86602 times)

Offline noel nguyen

• Member+
Re: [Scribbles] 12/27/13 Seven Things (SayaMilky)
« Reply #200 on: January 01, 2014, 03:36:18 PM »
Thank you so much  :D :D :D

Offline p-o-p-e-y-oppa

• 48/46wota, SONE, Say A
  • Member+
  • cuz Wang Feifei
Re: [Scribbles] 12/27/13 Seven Things (SayaMilky)
« Reply #201 on: February 27, 2014, 04:29:50 PM »
Hello~ Missed me?! *awkward silence*
Oh..kay, so I'm actually making an intelligent guess that no one missed me lol
But I just wanna let you guys know that I'm still alive and writing. Tho the only problem is I can't finish all the stories that I've written so far because I messed up all the plots inside my mind and I forgot how to finish and how to add a good conclusion.
So far, I've written a half finished YuiParu and a WMatsui with Annin hahaha
I know, I'm such a dickhead for not updating Right here, Right now (the SayaMilky on going) and Loving a Yankee (tanotomu). But I can't seem to find a good ending for both stories and they were too long to finish even so.
If anyone, or even someone is waiting for me to update, as I assume, I think that I can't update anymore but I'll try my best to still write stories. My inspirations come and go, hence the crappy updates.

To those who have just bumped into my thread, feel free to read my stories and to give feedback. I read my feedback a lot because they help me write.

Anyway! Thank you for reading this message :lol:

P.S. Oh and if you want, you can ask me for the unfinished stories and you could suggest an ending for it. I'd totally appreciate it.

I fucking love nail art.
Fanfics.

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Re: [Scribbles] 2/27/14 Author's note!
« Reply #202 on: February 27, 2014, 07:17:35 PM »
I REQUESTED MAYUKI OS PLEASEEE~

AND IM NOT FORGET YOU~

Offline p-o-p-e-y-oppa

• 48/46wota, SONE, Say A
  • Member+
  • cuz Wang Feifei
Re: [Scribbles] 2/27/14 Author's note!
« Reply #203 on: March 01, 2014, 12:16:50 PM »

Homecoming

"Watanabe Mayu. Team B!"

Shrieks and cheers woke her senses as her name was called on stage. She herself felt electricity all through out her body. Members beside her cheered for her and were congratulating her. She turned around and saw them very enthusiastic about her transfer. The Grand Shuffle was something she was scared of. She can't stop thinking about it. She was afraid that she might be transferred to a Team or a Sister Group where she doesn't have any friends.

But now, she was back to her home Team. The team where everything started.

She will sure miss Team A. Especially Takamina, one of her closest seniors but they'd see each other during Senbatsu activities anyway. And so being back in Team B was a great relief. She'll be back to her starting team and she will feel at home again. With a confident smile, she accepted the transfer and sat down.

Mayuyu was shaking when she sat down. It was such a rush. Shuffles weren't that scary to her but this time, she was really shook to the bones.

Then she thought of her girlfriend Yukirin. They were both started in Team B, with her as the ace and Yuki as the captain. During the last shuffle, she was assigned to Team A and Yuki was left in Team B. They were both sad and down because they won't be in the same team anymore. Yes, they get to see each other during senbatsu activities but it won't be the same when they're not in the same team. Team stages were one of Mayu's favorite activities and she enjoyed them a lot. Being with Yuki will make it more enjoyable.

"Kashiwagi Yuki.."

Her attention was quickly grabbed when her girl's name was called. Her eyes went on an immediate search operation to look for her partner. In the sea of gorgeous women, her girlfriend stood out the best for her when she stood up to acknowledge the call.

"Team B!"

As expected from the reaction queen, Yuki gave out her best reaction with her eyes wide and mouth agape. Mayu chuckled and looked proudly at her girlfriend. Yuki found Mayu's glance and winked at Mayu. The young cyborg blushed and held two thumbs up which the older one responded positively with a nod.

Mayu didn't avert her eyes away from Yukirin and so did Yukirin.

A familiar feeling covered her whole body and a warm sensation all over her stomach.

She's back to Team B. And she's coming back to her mother team and girlfriend's arms.

Mayu whispered to herself. "MaYuki's back, bitches."

It's for the one who requested Mayuki :lol: Gek Geki, I hope you like it!

I fucking love nail art.
Fanfics.

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Re: [Scribbles] 3/1/14 Homecoming (MaYuki)
« Reply #204 on: March 01, 2014, 01:55:10 PM »
YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

yEAH MAYUKI BACK!

bUT IM WORRIED RENA SAMA SO MUcH

iTS ToO MuCH FOR HER

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #205 on: March 01, 2014, 02:17:09 PM »
Yay banzai!!

Mayuki is back

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #206 on: March 01, 2014, 02:33:56 PM »
Mayuki is back bitches!!!!!!!

Yey!!!

mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #207 on: July 01, 2014, 02:26:01 PM »
author san.... !
long time no see :cry:
hello! Im a big fans of your tanotomu fanfic's ... and I just had read it for the nth time.. >< since they are a rare pairing, I hope you willl make another tanotomu fanfic again :bow: :bow: onegai~~
thankyou very much

Offline wmxmy

« Reply #208 on: July 15, 2014, 06:42:47 PM »
Hope you can update soon this SayaMilky's fics ㅠㅠㅠI'm really curious >_<!! .
やらずに後悔, やって後悔

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Unity