JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 9mm Parabellum Bullet - Suna no Wakusei

Author Topic: Bara no nai Hanaya | 薔薇のない花屋  (Read 16940 times)

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Bara no nai Hanaya | 薔薇のない花屋
« on: January 27, 2008, 09:58:03 AM »
I guess like most J drama lovers out there, love stories are the best to warm your hearts during this winter.

One that caught my eye was this drama starring Katori Shingo and Takeuchi Yuuko.

Totally loved yuuko in this drama, she looks extremely stunning and the 2 different characters she portrays are so well acted.

2Q from me though for those who might know

1) Who's Eiji's wife in the show, the one that appears on the video tape?

2) How did Shota's character ended up in Eiji's house after he got beaten up at the kyabakura for stealing

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Bara no nai Hanaya | 薔薇のない花屋
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 10:24:53 AM »
1.) Supposedly she is, but it's still not confirmed. I'm pretty sure she is Shizuku's mother, though.

2.) I'm not sure myself, Eiji felt sorry for him after his "story"? We do know his character as the kind man from the flower shop after all. Besides he did use Naoya as a bait for Shizuku to take off her mask.

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 10:47:56 AM »
1) sorry for not making myself clear. i'm actually asking what is the real name of the actress that is portraying herself as Shizuku's mom / Eiji's wife or maybe sister (i'm guessing).

2. i thought so as well, being the kind hearted man who lets everyone stays in his house. eg the old woman in episode 2.

By the way Takeuchi Yuuko was on Kuwazu Girai few weeks back, loved that one so her fans, please watch it.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 10:57:15 AM »
1.) Motokariya Yuika. She's in my avatar. :lol:

Yeah, I saw the Tunnels episode. Like Okajima, I thought it was uni she disliked.

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2008, 01:03:28 PM »
1.) Motokariya Yuika. She's in my avatar. :lol:

i guessed so as well, but i wasn't sure :D

anyway i like how they tell us there will be more twists in the story by telling us she was not blind. can't wait for epi 3 !

Offline Fracture

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2008, 07:13:26 PM »
After the first ep I'm hooked, still waiting for Love Song to release ep 2 though.

Nojima Shinji (writer): "The whole idea of the story is like a chess game. And I plan to give a checkmate in the last episode."

This quote has given rise to some pretty interesting theories in this thread over at d-addicts (beware of potentially spoilerish stuff though).

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2008, 03:44:56 AM »
^ wow sounds like a good and dramatic ending :)

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2008, 02:09:03 PM »
This is my favorite drama so far this winter season!

I can't wait to see how this all turns out.

I'm curious on how Shota's character will flesh out as he is playing both sides. Hmm...

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2008, 11:01:42 PM »
Just finished the third episode.

I really liked the reference to The Beauty and the Beast. That was nice. O: It also felt like this episode had more subtle comedic details than the previous ones. Kyai~n's Amano appearing out of nowhere for instance, and Hishida's already classic 「私を攻めてるの?」. :lol: Anyway, the preview for next week looks great.

Just to speculate a bit, I bet Eiji used to be a former murderer, or at least a criminal of some sort.

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2008, 02:07:12 AM »
and Hishida's already classic 「私を攻めてるの?」. :lol: Anyway, the preview for next week looks great.

i thought she was meaning 私を責めてるの? like are you blaming me? XD

arghh i haven't seen epi 3, need to dl dl dl !!!

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2008, 03:14:42 PM »
 :cry: :cry:

Just beautiful this story  :heart:

The beast that doesn't understand love... And the princess that always wait so that the prince will come one day...

haaa... made me wonder about love...

ヒナギク・DAISY 

の花言葉

無意識

[OOT]
I saw my language school in Shibuya  :D

Amano of Kyain was  :lol:

Anyone has the ending soundtrack? The one by Yamashita Tatsuro?[/OOT]
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 03:26:56 PM by ferrar1 »

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2008, 06:10:39 AM »
just watched the 1st episode.

hot chicks all around! Shaku  :love: :love: :love:

Offline aimaime

• Ai T's Iced Tea
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gakky^^
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2008, 10:38:54 AM »
^Shaku definitely is pulling me to watch the drama too..

But hows the story like? It seems pretty slow.. What's the strong point of this drama? If anyone wouldn't mind answering..

sangatsu7 - movies, music, variety shows, japan, aichan, rants, etc..

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2008, 01:16:33 PM »
They have given all the answers within the 1st episode but without the final string to link all of them up, it won't make sense.

Offline Fracture

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2008, 02:30:25 PM »
But hows the story like? It seems pretty slow.. What's the strong point of this drama? If anyone wouldn't mind answering..

Mmm, it's not action-packed, if that's what you mean :P

This seems more like a "Sleeping Forest" kind of drama, where they set you up with certain expectations then proceed to topple them one-by-one.  That's the attraction for me, just to see what the next twist is going to be.  The last drama that really hooked me like that was Rondo.

Also the acting and writing are ace, the girl that plays Shizuku is one of the best child actors I've seen.

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2008, 06:54:02 PM »
^yea, shes hella cute too. with or without the sack llol

i think this drama is oging to be one hella of mindfuck

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2008, 09:51:13 PM »
This is nice, i'm liking this drama.  The main female lead is lovely. watching ep 2 now...

i was wondering does anyone knows who the guy that tried to hit on the nurse on the blind date name is?  he look familiar but i don't know from where....?

Offline Fracture

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2008, 10:39:31 PM »
^ haha, I recognized that guy from the final season of Trick, he played the "smart" cop subordinate to the idiot detective Yabe XD

According to DramaWiki his name is Kyo Nobuo, apparently he's had guest shots on a few dramas and a bit part in HanaKimi.

Link

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2008, 06:01:23 AM »
oh yah, that's right one of the three dorm heads. the guy from the art department. 

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2008, 12:28:49 PM »
Oh man, epic fourth episode. The "side plot" with Shougo was well executed, especially when he managed to send out that SOS to Eiji. We also finally get to know a bit about the "real" Eiji, and it's not a pretty sight, so to say. :/ I was expecting something along those lines, though.

ユイカああああああああああああああぁ!!

i thought she was meaning 私を責めてるの? like are you blaming me? XD

Yes, you're right. :lol: Stupid IME got the wrong kanji.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 9mm Parabellum Bullet - Suna no Wakusei