JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Cutie Honey

Author Topic: [Atsumina's OS collection] [OS] Christmas Wish 25/12/2017  (Read 87635 times)

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Re: [Atsumina's OS collection] My Lovely Ojou-sama (Atsumina) Part 6 06/02/2016
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2016, 04:01:00 AM »
FINALLY! Atsumina's sweet confession.
I think, I'm geeting a hunch.
Thank you for the update!
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
Re: [Atsumina's OS collection] My Lovely Ojou-sama (Atsumina) Part 6 06/02/2016
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2016, 06:01:10 AM »
こんいちは~

I've read your OS and 6 shots
aand it sure lovely~  :nya: :nya:

i havent finish to read lovely ojou-sama yet, but i think it best for me to leave comment
i intend to forget after read it

thank you for good story~

おつかれさまでした~ :kneelbow:
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Re: [Atsumina's OS collection] My Lovely Ojou-sama (Atsumina) Part 7 13/02/2016
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2016, 01:06:09 AM »
No! Please dont let them hurt Atsuko.
Takamina needs to be fast.
Thank you for the update.
Cant wait for the next.  :rock:

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2016, 03:50:40 PM »
Minami is not rich right? That's why he works as butler, but who call him young master?
Minami don't come late to save Acchan
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2016, 08:30:01 AM »
EEEEHHH ???
Minami is young master of family rich??

does "she" the one that minami and atsuko's father is Eri-san??

My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2016, 10:33:39 AM »
Oh my!!!  :O
Minami, be fast!!!  :shocked
Uh... hard case... complicated and with lot of... surprises. :roll: :huhuh

Waiting next update.  8)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Atsumina's OS collection] Perfect Valentine (Atsumina) 14/02/2016
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2016, 08:12:26 PM »
It was cute OS. :oops:
... and of course, with little bit jealousy. :D

Thank you for it.  :roll:
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^

^__^

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
Oh... that was close.. more like too close..  :shocked
Atsuko is still in danger and who knows what will happen next..
Need to be careful.. every mistake can be the end for someone..

:roll: 8)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^

^__^

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Thank you for your previous Valentine fic.
Sooo this is really a great fic.
Good thing Atsuko's safe.
And it was revealed that Atsuko's Takamina's fiance.
Thank you for the update.

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
Everything ended so good and lovely..  :oops:
Minami and Atsuko is wonderful family.

Thank you for the interesting story.  :roll:

8)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^

^__^

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
That was a good finale.
Thank you for your final update.
it was really good to see them with kids.
Atsumina's still the best.  :)

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
Atsumina is very cute, and i also imagine Ami and Kai with them. It looks like a perfect family.
Thanks for your story
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Atsumina's OS collection] Our Love Story 05/03/2016
« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2016, 10:24:19 AM »
Mmmm... that was cute..  :oops: .. But, of course, not that part, when she got hurt.. hm..  :shocked
Thank you for OS.!  8)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^

^__^

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #73 on: March 05, 2016, 11:03:16 AM »
I agree with black_maa that was a very cute fic not including the hurtful part.
Gonna stay stuned for your future fics. Thank you!  :peace:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2016, 05:04:46 AM »
I enjoyed reading all the stories so far

Can't wait to see more

Thank you for the updates

:twothumbs  :twothumbs  :twothumbs

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Oh.. Nice starter...

What's going to happen next?

How are they going to meet each other again?

Can't wait to find out?

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs  :twothumbs  :twothumbs

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
Oh... new story... and AtsuMina..  :D
Interesting... Interesting.. :roll: 8)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^

^__^

Offline Nezumayuyu

• KamiOshi : Watanabe Mayu ~(^_^)~
Thank you for the update and new os and new story.
Your story so amazing and interesting.
Rare to see someone write about atsumina fanfic lately.
Can't wait for the update author-san ~

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
Uh... Think you guys, think.  :D
Time is not waiting, you need to meet each other..  XD
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^

^__^

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yeee... they meet each other.. finally.  :D
Uh, waiting what will happen next.  :roll:
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^

^__^

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Cutie Honey