JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Manatsu no Tooriame (Midsummer Showers)

Author Topic: (Group) Ebisu Muscats  (Read 1824356 times)

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Group) Ebisu Muscats
« Reply #360 on: October 22, 2011, 02:11:53 PM »
Edit: If you guys have a minute, I have a "favourite muscat" poll up on my blog.
Edit 2: And it's a draw between Sola & Rio, with... Minori Hatsune coming 3rd.

Makes sense. Thought Acky would have made it into 3rd but Minori is a popular lady too :D

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #361 on: October 22, 2011, 02:37:47 PM »
of course i had to go with tina in this instance, but i like all of the av girls (except that akie girl - is she still in the group? she looks cute on her dvd covers but on the show not so much)

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #362 on: October 22, 2011, 06:12:44 PM »
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 06:23:20 PM by Tuffty »

Offline trigger

• Member+
« Reply #363 on: October 22, 2011, 07:55:44 PM »
Still no Rin Sakuragi?

The japanese wiki says "Because of poor health, no longer in business" but she's still listed as a member on the official site. Her twitter & blog haven't been updated lately either...

Hope it's not too serious.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #364 on: October 22, 2011, 09:01:38 PM »
I hope she's ok. The wiki makes it sound like she's been forced out of an early retirement from AV? If so then it sounds pretty serious. But then surely there would have been an announcement somewhere. :( Get better soon Rin!

On a related note, has anyone seen Tsubasa Amami in the group lately? Maybe she has but I've been focusing on someone else completely. Sounds like something I'd do XD
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 09:24:56 PM by Tuffty »

Offline TeriyakiBoi

• Member+
  • Fantasy Football Champion (3 in 5 years)
« Reply #365 on: October 22, 2011, 10:48:04 PM »
I hope she's ok. The wiki makes it sound like she's been forced out of an early retirement from AV? If so then it sounds pretty serious. But then surely there would have been an announcement somewhere. :( Get better soon Rin!

On a related note, has anyone seen Tsubasa Amami in the group lately? Maybe she has but I've been focusing on someone else completely. Sounds like something I'd do XD

Heh, I've got my own "Where are they now?" thing.  I was reading back through some of the older posts and I was wondering if Miina Minamoto ever joined the group at all.  Well, I didn't find out about her status in the group but I did find out that she's doing some AV stuff (did a Google search on her).
"Chicks dig the long ball" - Greg Maddux

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #366 on: October 22, 2011, 10:58:08 PM »

oh, they're letting ririka do purukawa - that's cool because she's normally in the background hardly doing much of anything....i really am curious as to how all these other girls perform it...and i hope rin gets better soon  :farofflook:

Offline trigger

• Member+
« Reply #367 on: October 23, 2011, 11:59:51 AM »
Tsubasa Amami joined in April and left in May
Miina Minamoto joined in July, left in September, and did her AV debut in october.

That's, again, from the Japanese wiki, I personally don't remember them at all  :huhuh

An english Ebisu Muscats wikipedia page would sure be useful, but I tried doing a basic change to a wikipedia page once, and it was annoying enough.

Offline TeriyakiBoi

• Member+
« Reply #368 on: October 24, 2011, 01:32:42 AM »
An english Ebisu Muscats wikipedia page would sure be useful, but I tried doing a basic change to a wikipedia page once, and it was annoying enough.

There's the Generasia Wiki page but that hasn't been updated since June.  I dunno of any other English wiki pages (unless this forum has a community wiki page).

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #369 on: October 25, 2011, 09:34:28 PM »
Tsubasa graduated already? Damn, she must not have taken to it. Or maybe something else happened who's to say. I wish this was better communicated though. One minute she's seen in Onegai Muscats and the next she's not without a mention. Same is true for other girls as well.

From Acky's blog:

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #370 on: October 26, 2011, 08:37:13 AM »
lol rina's hair is in ponytails so much i'm wondering if it's starting to naturally stay that way  XD

Offline trigger

• Member+
« Reply #371 on: November 01, 2011, 04:53:03 PM »
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 04:59:16 PM by trigger »

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #372 on: November 01, 2011, 08:45:47 PM »
Looking mighty fine :drool:

Here's Asami and Jessica doing some promo work for 'Chloe', 'an erotic thriller from 2009'. But who cares?! Asami! Jessica!

Offline trigger

• Member+
« Reply #373 on: November 03, 2011, 08:47:40 PM »
Yeah, the single(s) still haven't found their way online...

Episode 5 is here, (nobody uploaded #4 for some reason) thanks to a guy on Youtube, so better quality than usual. Unfortunately he has disabled embedding.
http://www.youtube.com/user/usagidrops3
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 08:57:50 PM by trigger »

Offline TeriyakiBoi

• Member+
« Reply #375 on: November 04, 2011, 07:55:58 PM »
Episode 4 is on Youtube but it's private.  I don't know if just logging in would help but I used the search term for this episode and found it although it's from a different uploader.

Offline trigger

• Member+
« Reply #376 on: November 09, 2011, 10:44:55 PM »
Yeah, still no luck with episode 4, and the guy I had linked to for episode 5 has all his videos deleted, so I guess YouTube's just not a viable option for Onemasu.

I watched a live stream of today's episode (check my blog for the how-to).
Won't spoil it, but you're in for a good surprise.  :thumbsup

Offline V-Chan

« Reply #377 on: November 10, 2011, 06:36:47 PM »

On the same site you will find misc HD clips, some with muscats in them, like the one below with Aika Ando packaging her goods:  :D

There are also fun clips from a show called Mizugi de Shichao on which some muscats have appeared, like Konan and Rika Kawamura. Some pics below: :lol:

Enjoy.[/size]

Mizugi de sichao Dailymotion - Online video’s, muziek en films. Bekijk nu een video!
Found a clip from episode 29  but who is the girl with black short hair with yellow clothgs the host?
And where can i find episodes?

Does someone know who the girl with the glases are? 

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline TeriyakiBoi

• Member+
« Reply #379 on: November 10, 2011, 09:52:44 PM »
That was quite the episode.  Although it started out pretty usual, things picked up after the surprise return of Rin.  I also liked Yuria's attempt at being an AD (I was thinking, "Hmmm....AV ---> AD?").

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Manatsu no Tooriame (Midsummer Showers)