JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Cruyff In The Bedroom - A Walk At Twilight

Author Topic: Berryz Koubou's "Waracchaou yo BOYFRIEND" [weekly #15]  (Read 29259 times)

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
Berryz Koubou's "Waracchaou yo BOYFRIEND" [weekly #15]
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2006, 10:10:35 AM »
Watched Oha! Star performance, and changed my last colorcode

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2006, 10:21:51 AM »
Watched Oha! perf too. They're so cute. I even liked Momoko, which is a big improvement in my Berryz fandom xD The song is much betetr in good quality. And it's so 60's that I can't help but love it.

Current Oha-Girls hosting the show are super cute. Join Berryz!!! :p

Offline Gblue

• 流れ星
  • Member+
  • 流れ星
« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2006, 10:56:43 AM »
I'm loving this song already :D It's gonna be another one of those songs I just start singing and feel really stupid doing it - like Jankenpyon.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2006, 01:09:44 PM »
The perf was so cute. :heart: Miya finally had her fringe back. I hate the nagedekko trend. -_-

Hope they'll be a full Berryz part out soon.

Ad balloon~ Koi no balloon~

Offline Susu123

• YamaP's Pimp~!
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2006, 02:25:01 PM »
Watched Oha Star...Wow does Yurina make me so mad. Shes tall(fixed so im not BASHING ohoho). Anyways it seems as if the solo lines are(judging from Princess Puddings Color Coding:)
Miyabi:7
Momoko:6
Yurina:6
Risako:6
Saki:1
Maasa:1
Chinami:1
I could have swore Yurina sang more. But im happy to see she didnt get the most lines AHAHAHA. *chu Thats what the evil Eyebrow gets. I love all 5 of the BerryZ that I like heheh.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 06:08:57 PM by Susu123 »

Offline Kei

• It's legal in MY country!
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: July 27, 2006, 03:54:54 PM »
Susu123, I honestly can not comprehend your total hatred of certain Berryz.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 03:57:01 PM by Kei »
赤い瞳は ソドムの街で
美しい女を 採集する
針で止めた 蝶や蛾の様に
動けないおまえは 俺の物

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #66 on: July 27, 2006, 03:55:34 PM »

The front page pic is just gawdawful.

Offline Gblue

• 流れ星
  • Member+
  • 流れ星
« Reply #67 on: July 27, 2006, 04:02:12 PM »
how cute are those outfits. i want one! hehe :D
and leave Yurina alone, its not her fault shes a giant!

Offline Susu123

• YamaP's Pimp~!
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2006, 04:42:27 PM »
Quote from: Kei
Susu123, I honestly can not comprehend your total hatred of certain Berryz.

Ohohohoho. Sorry just I dont Saki and Yurina. They bother me. But I do love the other 5 *chu.

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #69 on: July 27, 2006, 05:55:09 PM »
There IS a member bashing thread. You don't have to do it in the actually Berryz threads... That's not what they're for

Offline Susu123

• YamaP's Pimp~!
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: July 27, 2006, 06:09:53 PM »
I just said I didnt like them I wasnt bashing them if I was bashing them I would have been meaner nee? Oh if your talking about the big thing(where I called her big and plain) then well I fixed it.(She is plain though..well her voice.)
Its not her fault shes huge. I was just stating the obvious.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: July 27, 2006, 06:51:56 PM »
While I admit Yurina can sound plain, I think her voice fits this song well, because her voice sounds soothing and it goes with the mood of the song. It also fits Yume de do up well, Anshinkan intro, etc. It's just the "pink upbeat songs" that I don't see her voice fitting, like Gag,  because her voice isn't high and cute like Miya or Momoko's... But that's why she hasn't got many lines in Gag. So I think Tsunku also takes these things into consideration when sharing lines, and that's why Yurina has so many lines in this song.

Anyway, that was my opinion of Yurina's voice. But in general, I find it a joke to review Berryz voices seriously, because obviously none of them are really singers :lol: Compare their singing to American Idol finalists and you should know what I mean with the difference.

Anyway, the perf was cute, but I'm not a big fan of the choreography. I somehow think that more could've been done with it. I've only watched it once, though.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Kaworito

• Reina's Gigolo
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: July 27, 2006, 11:02:32 PM »
Quote from: shirenu
Compare their singing to American Idol finalists and you should know what I mean with the difference.

haha... but you can say that about any H!P singer, actually.
Anyways, I really love the 60's styled songs... And I'm glad to see the main four again. It's kinda bad this time the three in the back got really shafted again (just doing the 'lalala' parts and not having any important lines), but oh well.

Berryz is the future.

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #73 on: July 27, 2006, 11:35:06 PM »
Harmony is still important! And technically, they have more lines than the other people! They look to be enjoying themselves, anyways :lol:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2006, 12:04:03 AM »
Quote from: Kaworito
haha... but you can say that about any H!P singer, actually.

EXACTLY :D

For great vocal performances, try... Something other than H!P XD

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2006, 12:22:53 AM »
That Ohastar performance was great. The song is almost like Shining Itoshiki Ananta (Country Musume), but with more pop and less 50s swing whateverness. :lol:

They always throwing Chinami is the back, though. :sweatdrop:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: July 28, 2006, 12:27:23 AM »
Chinami got a solo line, though! It's something :lol:
I think she's like the wildcard of Berryz or something - like she's 5th in line, waiting for her time to surprise and run past everyone. Well, I doubt she can beat everyone, but she is rather cute and bright and funny, so yeah. We'll see.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2006, 04:37:18 PM »
Oha Star full show -> http://forum.jphip.com/showthread.php?t=4661

Quote from: shirenu
Chinami got a solo line, though! It's something :lol:
I think she's like the wildcard of Berryz or something - like she's 5th in line, waiting for her time to surprise and run past everyone. Well, I doubt she can beat everyone, but she is rather cute and bright and funny, so yeah. We'll see.

Chinami will never get to be a front girl if the Shitenou are still in the group. But I don't see that as a problem since she can shine in her own way. She has personality, she's funny and not afraid to talk. Maasa is the same, also.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: July 28, 2006, 05:36:56 PM »
Yeah I didn't really mean being a lead, but just... Somehow gaining her own decent fanbase, and being popular even if she doesn't get a lot of lines (kinda like Yossi in MM, if that makes sense)... I don't really know how to explain it, but Chinami just is in some way a "wild card" to me.

Flyp

« Reply #79 on: July 28, 2006, 09:04:03 PM »
I loved the Oha-star perf, and it was the first time hearing the song.  I stay away from radio previews and such like a plague, because due to quality, they usually sound nothing like the final version.  I must say, this is already one of my favorite Berryz songs.  Its like a poppier (is that a word?) version of Shining, as Amp has pointed out.

Hearing this and watching the new Berryz concert has really made me think about how things are in H!P now, and how it seems like Tsunku has been diverting his attention and love to Berryz instead of MoMusu.  I think Pata put it best in this blog entry here: http://irresponsible.patachu.com/2006/07/inside-workshop.html

This and the concert have made me miss how genki MoMusu used to be, the energy they seemed to have lost after Tsujikago left, and I've come to the sad realization that the only thing keeping me interested in MoMusu and stopping me from going "zomg berryz > momusu" are my top-3 of Reina/Risa/Eri.

Whoa, didnt mean to go off on a rant here.... yes the single is AWESOME (i've had an audio rip from the ohastar perf on repeat now for the last 20 minutes or so) and I *really* look forward to the release :D

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Cruyff In The Bedroom - A Walk At Twilight