JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lite - Dead Leaf

Author Topic: {Sky and Ruka} PRISM - Chapter 16 (Part 3) *190223*  (Read 72715 times)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: {Sky and Ruka} PRISM [Yokoyama Team K] Chapter 11 (Part 1) 151224
« Reply #80 on: December 25, 2015, 04:36:36 AM »
*3 hours pass...*

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
« Reply #81 on: December 25, 2015, 06:58:59 AM »
"Ulrich.....hungry......where's me food....."

Ulrich goes to sleeping Sakura

"Saky......Ulrich hungry for meat....."

(Comletely ignores the entire fight happening)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #82 on: December 25, 2015, 02:50:07 PM »
Lapis: Fall. *snaps fingers*

*Thorny vines from the black rose grab hold of Ulrich, the thorns piercing his skin and making him numb*

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline hackata48

• Member+
« Reply #83 on: December 25, 2015, 02:59:25 PM »

*Thorny vines from the black rose grab hold of Ulrich, the thorns piercing his skin and making him numb*

*eats the vines*

'Saky......Ulrich still hungry......"

*shakes Sakura's body to realise she is knocked out*

*stomach grumbles*

"Ulrich......hungers......"

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #84 on: December 25, 2015, 05:31:46 PM »

*eats the vines*

'Saky......Ulrich still hungry......"

*shakes Sakura's body to realise she is knocked out*

*stomach grumbles*

"Ulrich......hungers......"

Lapis: Haha, fool. Eating those vines will only make you weaker.

Offline hackata48

• Member+
« Reply #85 on: December 25, 2015, 05:39:19 PM »
*rips heart of black knight and proceeds to punch the knight with his own heart*

"Hey Pencil head! Ulrich's Tetike blood is immune to Poison....actually poison is steroids....."

*Ulrich's stares at Black Amethyst hungrily*

"RRRRAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #86 on: December 25, 2015, 05:49:05 PM »
Churi: *Mouth agape*

Me: Ummm *Walks away*

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #87 on: December 25, 2015, 05:56:03 PM »
OK, that's enough. XD

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #88 on: December 26, 2015, 04:04:13 AM »
Merry X-mas everyone!!! X3

===============================================================================================

Chapter 11 (Part 2)

The moment Haruppi arrived at the base, she explained to her teammates the situation that had befallen her friend.

“A sleeping curse?”

“Yes. Lapis said the curse can only be broken by someone who’s true of heart.”

“Well, this sounds like a pickle,” Mako crossed her arms.

“Why didn’t you fight him?” Yui asked.

“That’s another thing,” Haruppi showed her Gem, which was very dim. “I couldn’t transform…”

“It’s most likely because you’ve overused its power during battle,” Yuko explained. “We can just let it charge power here.”

“But what if Lapis attacks again?”

“We’ll just have to hold off with just the four of you until Haruppi can--”

“No…” Haruppi interrupted. “I.. I don’t think it’s like that…”

“Eh?”

Haruppi started crying. “Maybe… Maybe I’m just not fit to be a Prism Knight anymore… Maybe.. I don’t deserve to have this anymore!”

She ripped the Gem and threw it to the ground, only to be caught by Yuko.

“Haruppi, don’t do that! You’ll break it!” Yuko scolded. Haruppi ran crying to the portal. “Haruppi!”

Yuko reached out to grab her hand, but the girl had disappeared before she could succeed.

“Maybe we should let her be,” Sayanee said. “She needs some time to get straightened out.”

“Poor Haruppi… She’s really letting her insecurities getting to her.”

Just then, the alarm went off and the girls saw a certain pair appear on the radar.

“Not again!” Jurina complained, still tired from the last confrontation.

“Let’s just go!”

The four went to the portal and teleported to Lapis and Amethyst’s location. They didn’t seem to be causing any havoc, however. They were just standing there.

“What do you guys want now?!”

Lapis chuckled. “All according to plan.”

He took out the rose and threw it on the ground, in front of the girls. The vines grew and the girls started to become wrapped by the thorny vines.

The girls transformed, summoning their weapons and cutting the vines, but they kept growing.

“Uso!”

One of the vines got Yui’s leg and gripped tightly, the thorns piercing her.

“Argh!”

She tried to cut off the thorns again, but then she felt her leg grow numb and cause her to fall.

“What..?”

“Girls, be careful!” Yuko spoke through the communicators. “Those vines are cursed! Don’t touch them!”

“Trying our best,” Jurina said as she sliced more of the vines.

However, the girls were all being grabbed and had increasing difficulty cutting the vines. The vines started to wrap tightly around them and drained their energy, making them weak and dropping their weapons.

“No..! This can’t happen…!”

------------------------------

Haruppi arrived back at her school, running up the stairs to the infirmary to check on her dear friend.

However, when Haruppi was about to walk in, she heard the sound of someone crying.

“Who..?”

She slowly walked in, making sure whoever was in there didn’t notice her.

When she came up to where Sakura was sleeping, she looked and saw there was someone beside her, holding her hand and crying.

“Is that…?”

“Sakura… please wake up.”

Haruppi pursed her lips, not trying to speak. “That voice...”

She leaned forward and took a closer peek at who was inside with Sakura. A small gasp escaped her lips when she saw the girl’s face.

“Anna-chan..!”

“Why..? How did this happen?” Anna spoke to her, trying to get an answer. “Why won’t you wake up?”

As Haruppi thought, she did remember how Anna and Sakura were considered to be the best of friends. They were both really close since grade school, and Sakura always had fun being around her.

“Could it be..?!”

“Please, Sakura...” Anna started crying more, gripping Sakura’s hand tight. “You’re my best friend.”

A tear from Anna’s cheek fell onto Sakura’s face. Then, Haruppi saw something happen that Anna didn’t. The tear started to glow and shine like a star, shining brightly until it disappeared.

When it did, Sakura’s eyes opened and she looked at Anna. She woke up.

“Annya..?”

“Sakura!” Anna cried more and hugged her friend. “Thank goodness…!”

“Wh-what happened..?”

Haruppi’s eyes widened at the sight.

“True of heart… did that mean.. true friend?”

She decided to let the two be and walked out. It was right around then she ran into her senpai, Sasshi.

“Haruppi, is everything okay?”

“Oh, yeah. Sakura woke up. She’s fine now.”

Sasshi smiled. “That’s good. I’m glad you don’t have anymore problems now.”

Haruppi frowned. “Actually, Sasshi… I’ve not been feeling so confident in myself lately. I’m so weak and can’t do anything… I’m just useless!”

“Who said such a thing?”

“No one did..! ..But, that’s just how I feel…”

“Haruppi,” Sasshi patted the girl’s head. “Don’t you ever doubt yourself. You’re strong. I know you are.”

“You’re just saying that…”

“No, I mean it,” the girl held Haruppi’s shoulders. “You can do anything. You just have to believe it yourself. Say that you can, and you will.”

“You really think so?”

Sasshi nodded.

“Say it, right now.”

“Eh?”

“Say you’re strong.”

“I-I’m strong…”

“No, say it like you mean it.”

“I’m strong.”

“Again! Louder!”

“I’m strong! I’m strong!” Haruppi felt a fire grow in her chest. “I’m strong and I can do anything! I’m not powerless!”

After having risen her voice, Haruppi blushed a bit, then looked up and saw Sasshi smile.

“Good job,” the older girl patted her head.

It was then that Haruppi’s watch started beeping.

“Eh?!” Sasshi jumped a bit.

“Oh, sorry! It’s, uh… one of those new high-tech watches with built-in phones.” Haruppi stepped away before talking to Yuko. “What’s the matter?”

“The girls are in trouble! Your Gem has also regained full power! We need you!”

“Okay, let me get somewhere no one can see me, then you take me to the battlefield.”

“Alright.”

Haruppi closed the watch and looked at her senpai.

“Sorry, Sasshi. There’s something I have to do.”

“Oh, alright.”

Haruppi ran back down the hall, not noticing Sasshi’s smile.

“Go be strong, Haruppi.”

-----------------------------

Haruppi was transported to the battlefield and saw her friends all weakly bound to the thorny vines. They looked like they were going to pass out at any second.

“Guys!”

“Well, look who’s here,” Amethyst glared. “The weakling.”

Haruppi stood her ground, staring at the two.

“I… I’m not afraid of you anymore!”

“Oh how cute,” Lapis scoffed sarcastically. “Let’s see then, if you really have the guts to fight against us alone.”

“Haruppi!” Yuko materialized her Gem. Haruppi grabbed it and stood in front of the two.

“Don’t you ever doubt yourself. You’re strong.”

“I’m strong...” She held her Gem tight. “I can do this!”

She held it in front of them, the Gem shining bright.

“Rose Quartz Gem, energize!” she shouted, then was surrounded by pink light. “Summon, armor!”

When the light cleared, she was in her armor. She herself was surprised, feeling relieved she regained her powers.

“I transformed!”

“Don’t think you’ll win,” Amethyst said as she drew her weapon.

However, Lapis prevented her from stepping forward. He snapped his fingers and the vines moved forward, trying to grab Haruppi. She shot them down, hurrying to refill her shots before they could grab her.

The vines didn’t stop and kept growing. As she was refilling, a vine grabbed her wrist. She shot it, but the grip was still tight and she felt her hand become weak, making her drop one of her guns. She kept firing, but then the vines caught up to her and wrapped around her.

She dropped her other gun and struggled to break free. She felt herself growing weaker and tried her best to stay conscious.

She saw her weak teammates through her blurry vision, feeling tears form in her eyes.

“I can’t… I can’t lose now..! I have to be strong..! I’m strong..!”

Suddenly, Haruppi’s Gem started to grow brightly. The pink knight became surrounded by a vibrant pink aura, which slowly started surrounding the vines wrapped around the girls. The vines suddenly changed from black to green, the thorns shrunk, and the roses became pink and filled with life. The girls felt the energy come back to them and were unraveled.

“My strength is coming back!” Mako exclaimed.

After having been released, the vines shrunk and became a single pink rose, which then turned into an orb of light and was absorbed into Haruppi’s Gem. Her armor then changed and gained a design that bared rose symbols on her scarf and her chest.

She picked up her guns and their design was immediately modified, gaining the same rose pattern. She shot at Lapis and Amethyst, both of them just nearly dodging, but were both grazed.

“Girls, let’s go!” Yui commanded, pointing her sword forward.

They started combatting the two with their weapons, now stronger than ever because of Haruppi’s energizing powerup.

Yui and Sayanee clashed their blades against Black Amethyst, now moving much quicker and keeping up with her attacks. Meanwhile, Jurina and Mako were back-to-back, completely in synch, fighting Lapis. Even their bare punches and kicks were more improved.And during all this, Haruppi was also showing lots of progress and was stronger and more confident than she had ever been. She shot her guns and both bullets hit them, one in Lapis’ shoulder, the other shooting Amethyst’s wrist.

“How did you get so strong?! You’re supposed to be weak!”

“No… I’m strong. And I won’t let you ever drag me down and make me feel weak ever again!”

Amethyst charged to slash Haruppi, but Yui stepped forward and protected her.

“Why do you even stand up for her?” she questioned. “Why do you protect those who are weak?”

“Sometimes, there are people most worth protecting, no matter what.”

Yui pushed Amethyst back with her sword and Haruppi shot her again, this time, hitting her shoulder.

The dark warrior looked up and saw the battle continuing. Lapis summoned a group of Geodites and had the girls subdue them, as he had took heavy damage.

“Throw us whatever you got! Geodites, dark warriors, cursed plants… we will ALWAYS be stronger!”

“And we will always protect this world from your evil!”

During the battle, as Amethyst was watching, she suddenly saw a vision of a blurred figure. She saw their mouth move, as if they were speaking to her, but all she heard was a ringing in her ears.

She held her head in pain as something penetrated her mind, falling to her knees as a million thoughts ran rapidly through her head.

She saw multiple visions that made no sense to her, the constant ringing only making her headache worse.

“What is this..?!”

She wanted to scream, but she couldn’t even move…

“Argh..! It hurts.. my head..!”

“...thyst! Amethyst!”

She broke away from her thoughts as she saw Lapis in front of her calling her name.

“Is something wrong, Black Amethyst?”

Amethyst shook her head and stood up. “No…”

However, Lapis was doubtful. He saw the girls still busy with the Geodites and decided now was the time to escape.

“Let’s go, Black Amethyst,” Lapis commanded.

“But--”

“We’ll deal with them another day. For now, we’re going back.”

The two vanished in black smoke.

The girls finally destroyed the last Geodite and subdued all the Black Gems, transporting them back to the base.

Exhausted from the battle, Haruppi transformed back to normal, collapsing to her knees. Yui held her shoulders and helped her back to her feet.

“Did I.. do good..?” Haruppi breathed out.

Yui nodded. “Un. You were very strong.”

The five started to head back to base, helping their now much stronger partner.

-------------------------------------------

Back in Hakata, Sasshi was gathering her things to go home after a long day. As she was walking down the empty hall, she felt a familiar presence and stopped.

“Sashihara…”

The girl turned and saw Lapis standing behind her, glaring at him.

“Well, aren’t you a sight for sore eyes?”

“Yukito… back again? I see you’re still up to no good with Obsidian. I can’t believe it’s been three years since you changed sides, and you never saw the error of your ways.”

“I could say the same for you.”

Sasshi scolded. “My choice was different. I made the right choice!”

“Why did you leave, Sashihara? Won’t you come back? Don’t you miss being Opal, causing all sorts of havoc whenever you pleased?”

“I changed. All I want now is to make sure those girls are okay.”

Lapis simply scoffed. “Suit yourself.”

He turned to leave, but then Sasshi said, “It will be them who win in the end.”

Lapis simply brushed her off and disappeared.

She then took out her necklace, which had a round opal Gem in the center.

“Even if I don’t have power anymore… I will still watch over her,” she said as she grasped the necklace.

Meanwhile, in the lair of the enemy, Lapis had returned from his short visit with their former ally, Opal, aka Sashihara Rino.

Yes, Sasshi was a former minion to Obsidian, but she had rebelled because she saw the beauty of it and wanted to protect the humans. As punishment for her rebellion, Obsidian stripped her of her powers, reducing her Gem to a useless stone.

“That poor fool… she’d rather be a weak human than serve Obsidian? Fine. Then she shall die with the rest of them.”

He entered the Black Prism room to see if Black Amethyst was restoring her energy. There, he found Amethyst standing alone with her back to him.

“I’ve returned.”

“I see that,” she said, not turning to face him.

“Have you restored your energy?”

“Yes.”

After some silence, Lapis stepped closer. He walked over to face her, seeing her still avoiding eye contact.

“You were in pain during battle, Black Amethyst. Something was bothering you.”

The dark warrior stood silent.

“You’ve been hiding it, but it hurts. The pain was unbearable.”

“No, it’s fine,” she insisted.

“Don’t lie.”

“I’m not--!” She tried to push Lapis away, but he grabbed her wrist, making her look at him.

“Are you really?” he asked, but Amethyst didn’t respond. “I saw you clearly. Something was wrong. Wasn’t there?”

After a brief pause, Amethyst silently nodded.

“Now tell me the truth, what’s the matter?”

She looked at him and made him let go of her wrist.

“It’s…these visions…”

“Visions?”

“I’m seeing things I don’t understand… it’s making my head hurt… I feel like I’m going crazy…”

He saw that this was serious. He could not allow Amethyst’s condition to stay like this, or else things will go downhill for them.

“Would you like me to relieve you of the pain?” he asked.

“What..?”

“I can erase the pain. I have the power.” He looked at her with serious eyes. “Do you want me to stop this pain.”

She nodded. “Yes… if you can, make it stop.”

The man smiled. “Very well.”

Lapis placed his palm on Amethyst’s head. A purple aura surrounded his hand and started to draw out a similar dark purple aura from Amethyst’s head, absorbing it into a ring on his finger. The energy entered a purple gemstone on the ring.

When the aura vanished, he removed his hand and Amethyst’s head dropped before it slowly rose up to look at Lapis.

“Feel better now?”

Through the visor, Lapis could see Amethyst’s eyes glow purple for a moment before it died back down to their previous black irises.

“Much better.”

---------------------------

To Be Continued

===============================================================================================

Offline xswordeyesx12

Re: {Sky and Ruka} PRISM [Yokoyama Team K] Chapter 11 (Part 2) 151225
« Reply #89 on: December 26, 2015, 10:38:22 AM »
thanks for update ^_^, Merry Christmas  :theking

more mysterious memory & power-ups  :) :) :)

who is sasshi wants to protect ?  :?

waiting for next update  :) :) :)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #90 on: December 26, 2015, 02:46:27 PM »
who is sasshi wants to protect ?  :?

Haruppi. She's watching over her since she found out she's a Prism knight. ;)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #91 on: December 26, 2015, 05:41:54 PM »
Just a short update.

Chapter 12 (Part 1)

As the girls were returning to base after work from the restaurant, along with being satisfied by a delicious lunch, the girls came in and the first thing they heard was a loud, frustrated groan from Yuko.

“Why is this happening?!” she said as Yuko and Kana were having some… technical difficulties. The radar was going nuts again, and there was loads of paper being printed out.

“Again, more of these readings!” Kana pulled away all the paper that was coming from the scanners, typing out the same pattern. “It’s been doing this ever since it started up!”

“It makes no sense! Where could it be coming from?!”

“Guys,” Yui and the group walked up to them, proceeding to help organize the mess. “Everything okay?”

“What’s going on with all this… math?” Jurina looked at the papers.

“The scanners been picking up frequent releases of energy around this area, but before we can ever track it, it disappears.”

“It’s been like this ever since we got it up and running again.”

“It’s not the Onyx Saber again, is it?” Haruppi asked worried.

“No. It’s not Black Prism energy… but we have no idea if it IS a Gem or not!”

Mako just groaned. “Mou~ things have gotten so hard lately. I wish we could just have one day to relax and have fun.”

“Sorry, Kojimako, but these are the responsibilities of a Prism knight.”

The girl simply sighed.

“Don’t worry. No Black Prism energy has been detected, so maybe we can at least relax for now,” Sayanee said.

“Yeah, ‘for now’...”

After organizing and cleaning up all the papers, the girls were feeling tired. Jurina flopped down on the couch, heaving a deep sigh.

“I’m hungry again…”

“Well, it seems like everything’s fine for now,” Yuko said. “Maybe you guys should take some time off.”

“Yeah, but doing what?”

“Today’s been kinda slow. Even at the restaurant.”

“Is there somewhere we can go..?”

It was then that a commercial came on as Jurina flipped through channels.

“Hey, check this out,” she said as she caught the other’s attention.

“Today is the grand opening of Dream Paradise, where your dreams come alive!” A woman dressed like a princess spoke while holding a lollipop wand.

“A new theme park?”

“Apparently.”

“The rides and attractions will take you into a fantasy world, where your childhood memories can be relived, and no one has to grow up.”

Kana cringed. “That princess kinda gives me the creeps.”

“Come to Dream Paradise, and stay a kid forever.”

As Mako was watching, she suddenly felt dizzy when she saw the spiral lollipop wand. She saw it spinning and felt it drawing her in as the woman spoke.

Her eyes became dull and dropped a bit, becoming dark and almost lifeless.

“Stay a kid forever…”

“We’re open 24 hours a day, so please come and stay as long as you like!”

“I wanna go!” Mako suddenly said, a wide smile on her face. “Come on! Let’s go, let’s go!”

“Well, Mako-chan seems to really wanna go,” Kana said. “And I guess we could use a break from all the fighting… and whatever’s going on with the scanner.

Yuko sighed. “Oh alright. We can go.”

“YAAAY!!!” Mako cheered loudly.

The five arrived at the amusement park, Mako still as excited as a kid. Right as they entered, it felt like they were in a fairytale. There was a castle in the center of the park, everyone old and new riding the rides, playing games, and having fun.

Mako couldn’t contain her excitement and started running to the Merry-go-round.

“Wait! Mako!” Sayanee chuckled. “I get your excited, but slow down.”

“Mou~ why do you have to act so strict? We’re in an amusement park! Let’s just have fun!”

“She’s right,” Haruppi agreed. “I love amusement parks.”

“And like Yuko and Kana said, Obsidian’s minions haven’t shown up yet, so let’s just relax,” Jurina said.

“Alright, alright,” Sayanee said.

“Well, what are we waiting for? Let’s go have some fun!”

The girls first started on the Merry-go-Round, Mako waved at all the people who passed by while riding the unicorn.

After that, they started to head on the roller coaster, along with more thrilling rides that made their adrenaline pump. They were already overwhelmed by the thrill of it all, but Mako was still bursting with child-like energy.

“Look! A giant teddy bear!” Mako pointed at one of the games, seeing a giant stuffed bear hanging as the main prize.

“Wow… that’s one big papa bear.”

“Can you guys win it for me? Please~?”

“What do you guys say?” Yui said. “How bout we win this thing for Mako-chan?”

“Yosh! We’ll do our best!”

The four set up at the stand and were handed a top gun each. Their goal was to hit the bullseye on all four target’s to get the stuffed bear.

First up was Haruppi. having been wielding a gun as her weapon, she was incredibly good with accuracy, so she got the bullseye no problem.

Next was Jurina. She decided to be a bit showy and turned her head, not looking at the target. She shot it and everyone was amazed when she got the bullseye.

“Sugoi!” Mako applauded.

Then, it was Yui’s turn. She took a deep breath and held the gun with both hands, aligning it with the target. She pulled the trigger and shot it, dead center.

“Ooh! One more, we win!”

“Ganbatte, Sayanee!”

Sayanee was feeling a little nervous, but she saw Mako cheering for her, a wide smile on her face, and it somehow made her feel better.

“For Mako…”

She closed her eyes, taking in a deep breath, aimed, and fired.

The judge checked to see where she shot. It was barely near the edge, but it was clearly in the bullseye range.

“We have a winner!”

The girls cheered and were handed the giant bear. Sayanee walked up to Mako and handed her the bear.

“Yay~” Mako hugged the stuffed bear and smiled at Sayanee. “Thank you!”

However, this was when Jurina noticed something strange.

“Weird…” She walked up to Mako and put her hand on her head, moving it until it stopped at her own shoulder. “Either we all went through a growth spurt or Mako shrunk.”

Everyone noticed the same thing. Mako did look a bit shorter than before.

“That’s odd…”

“Guys, I’m hungry~ Let’s get some cotton candy!” The girl tugged at Jurina’s sleeve.

“Alright, alright. I’m getting hungry, too.”

“Let’s go.”

The girls went and bought some candy and snacks. The four sat down and ate, but Mako was unable to keep still.

“Kojimako-chan, let us rest a little~”

“Yada~ there’s a petting zoo just close to here! I wanna see the cute animals!”

“Mako, you can go on your own,” Sayanee said. “Just let us rest.”

“Really?! Yatta! I’m gonna go pet the animals!”

The girls watched as Mako ran happily to the petting zoo.

“My goodness, I’ve never seen her act like this,” Yui said.

“This is probably the first time in a long while she’s gotten to have fun,” Haruppi said. “She said it before at the base, too. She just wants to relax from fighting and have fun.”

“True.”

“Oh yeah, I think I saw a Ferris Wheel not too far from here. Let’s catch up with Mako and see if she wants to ride it later.”

“Alright,” the girls got up and started heading to the petting zoo, where Mako was.

...Or, at least, she should be. But, she wasn’t.

“Are? Where is she?”

It was then Yui looked to the side and noticed the girl not too far from them.

“Mako..?”

Mako’s eyes were empty and she was walking as if in some sort of trance. She pointed her out to the others and they quickly went to Mako’s side.

“Kojimako, what’s the matter?”

She looked at them and smiled before suddenly running off, heading to the mirror maze.

“Catch me if you can!”

The four quickly ran after Mako, entering the mirror maze. They heard Mako’s laugh echoing in the maze, following it to try and find the girl.

“Mako! Where are you?!”

“Kojimako-chan!”

It was then that Jurina noticed something run by them. She ran in the same direction and saw the giant stuffed bear they had won Mako on the ground.

“Oh no. Mako!”

“Hey!”

Just then, the girls were approached by a young child.

“Eh?”

“Bear-bear!” She took hold of the giant bear and hugged it. “I thought I lost you!”

Everyone’s eyes widened.

“It can’t be…”

“You don’t think..?”

Yui knelt down to the child’s side.

“Um.. could you tell me.. what your name is, little girl?”

The child smiled. “Mako-chan desu. I’m this many,” she said holding up six fingers.

“Mako?!”

To Be Continued

Offline hackata48

• Member+
Re: {Sky and Ruka} PRISM [Yokoyama Team K] Chapter 12 (Part 1) 151226
« Reply #92 on: December 26, 2015, 05:56:07 PM »
Due to the truce we have we can't RP fight, but I got a very witty response:

*grabs minigun and wears Terminator armor of Warhammer 40k*

*Points minigun at the Black gems*

"Which one of you N***** f*** with Mak's age?" The minigun rotates....

(You taking steroid or something? Cuz your on fire right now with all these frequent writing.)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #93 on: December 26, 2015, 06:12:34 PM »
(You taking steroid or something? Cuz your on fire right now with all these frequent writing.)

No, I do not do drugs. XD

I'm just really excited, cuz things are about to get good, and I just can't wait for y'all to see it.

Plus, it's the Christmas season (even tho it's past. XD), so I figured this would be the perfect present. ;)

Offline xswordeyesx12

« Reply #94 on: December 27, 2015, 02:11:44 AM »
 :) :) every update is the best Christmas gift I received  :) :) :) :) I think of this as a gift  :) :) :) :) :wub:

thanks for update  :) :)

only mako changed into a kid  :lol: :lol:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #95 on: December 27, 2015, 02:56:30 AM »
:) :) every update is the best Christmas gift I received  :) :) :) :) I think of this as a gift  :) :) :) :) :wub:

thanks for update  :) :)

Aw~ you're welcome. >w< :heart:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #96 on: December 27, 2015, 04:26:11 AM »
Can this count as two updates in one day? XD

Chapter 12 (Part 2)

“Wait what?!” Yuko and Kana shouted confused through the communicators.

“Yeah… Mako somehow got turned into a kid,” Yui said. She looked over and showed the two the child Mako now playing with the others.

“What the actual heck..?”

“We have no idea how this happened.”

“Maybe one of Obsidian’s minions did this. Keep your eyes peeled.”

“Alright.”

Yui then closed the communicator and walked back to them.

“Well, looks like now we gotta babysit while looking out for any of Obsidian’s minions.”

“Guess we can’t relax today either…”

“Nee-chan-tachi! I wanna go on the Ferris Wheel!” the little Mako jumped as she pointed at the Ferris wheel.

“Hmm… maybe from up there, we’d get a better view,” Sayanee pointed out.

“Right. Let’s go.”

So the girls made their way to the Ferris wheel, Mako getting in with Yui while the other three got on their own car.

As they slowly made their way to the top, while Yui was looking down, searching to see if Lapis or any of Obsidian’s men were lurking down, Mako was excitedly looking at the whole park from below.

“It’s so beautiful~” she smiled.

“Mako-chan, I understand you wanna have fun, but right now, we need to be serious. I think this park is in danger.”

“Mou~ why should I have to worry? I’m having fun.”

“I know, but… sometimes, you need to grow up.”

Mako shook her head. “I don’t wanna grow up! Being a grown up is scary! I just wanna stay a kid and have fun!”

“Mako-chan…”

Yui honestly felt a little bad for the girl. She remembered how Mako said she wanted to relax and not worry about Obsidian. Maybe this was what she wanted… minus being turned into a kid.

“Look!” Mako pointed at the castle. “The Dream Princess said there’s going to be a party in the Dreamland Palace!”

“Dream Princess?”

“Yup! She’s a very nice lady who looks over the whole kingdom.”

“Kingdom… but this is an amusement park. Unless,” she remembered the lady that was in the commercial. “What if it was that woman..?”

“I met the Princess before, in the Mirror Maze I met you and the other nee-chan-tachi. She was very nice and showed me her magic lollipop wand.”

“Magic lollipop wand..?”

“Yup. I got lost in the maze and was scared, but then she showed me the wand and it made me feel happy.”

Yui’s eyes widened. “That wand..!”

“Alright then, Mako-chan, when me and the others get down, we’ll go to the party all together.”

“Yatta!”

----------------------------------

As Yuko was looking through the monitoring system of the computers, she was re-reading the scannings she had received over the course of the past several days.

“These energy readings don’t make sense… they aren’t like any of the past Gems or Black Gems we’ve seen before…”

“Any luck?” Kana asked.

“No… I just don’t understand where these readings are coming from.”

Kana looked at the screen. Then, as she was seeing the previous readings, and remembering past readings they have gotten, she thought of something.

“What if we’re looking at this in the wrong way?”

“Eh? What do you mean?”

“We’ve been searching for whatever’s been causing the energy bursts from just the surface view. But if we use other settings like our infrared scanner, maybe we could find it.”

Yuko’s eyes widened. “Kana… you genius baka!”

“Oi…” Kana jumped a bit. “How am I supposed to take that?”

“We need to upgrade the infrared scanner,” Yuko started, but then they got another new reading. “Now what?!”

Kana looked at the coordinates. “Looks like it’s coming from the amusement park the girls went to.”

Yuko punched in the numbers, and once it appeared on the scanner, fear grew in their eyes.

“No… this aura.. it’s..!”

“Malachite!”

------------------------------------

Once they got inside the castle, Yui and the others kept Mako close, to make sure nothing would happen to her.

Tons of people have gathered inside the castle, all anxiously waiting for whatever was going to happen.

“Remember, girls, we gotta keep Mako in our sights.”

“Right.”

Yui took hold of the child’s hand. “Don’t let go, okay?”

“Un…”

Just then, the lights went up and the princess came out.

“Welcome, friends!”

The crowd went wild, Mako also getting excited.

“Let’s begin the show!”

As the show was starting, the princess held up the wand. When Mako saw it, she suddenly let go of Yui and started to run towards the crowd.

“Mako, no!”

“I wanna see! I can’t miss this!” Mako ran through the crowd of people, the girls losing her.

Sayanee then noticed the lollipop started spinning in a spiral, a strange light coming from it. Everyone was becoming lost in a dreamy state, enchanted by the wand’s spell.

The girls quickly shielded their eyes, still searching for Mako.

Just then, people started falling to the ground, passing out in their dream state. The girls were the only ones left standing, along with the Dream Princess.

They all stared at the princess as her eyes went dark, glaring down at them.

“This is your doing.”

“You’re a servant to Obsidian, aren’t you?”

Just then, the princess started chuckling. Then, her laugh grew into a twisted cackle, two voices mixing, one deep and monstrous, one still princess-like yet creepy.

“Obsidian has no power over ME!!!

The princess’ skin turned deep green and she grew in size, growing four more arms. Her hair, which was previously pink like bubblegum, turned white. Her eyes glowed demonic red and fangs pointed from her crazed smile.

“What the hell..?” Sayanee said as the girls stood in horror.

I am Malachite! I am the strongest Gem that has ever lived!!! I am the GOD of ALL GEMS AND BLACK GEMS!!! Neither Darkness nor Light, neither Ange or Obsidian can defeat me!!!

“What is wrong with this Gem? It’s like a monster!” Jurina screamed.

“That’s exactly what she is,” Yuko spoke. “Malachite is a corrupt Gem. She was captured and tortured by Obsidian, and she eventually went mad. Now she’s insane and bloodthirsty, and also dangerously powerful. We HAVE to get rid of her!”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You cannot subdue me! I am the Messiah of ALL Gem-kind!!!

“Not for long. Now!”

The girls held up their Gems, transforming.

“We still need to find Mako,” Yui then said. “You guys hold her back while I search for her.”

“Right!”

As the girls began fighting the horrific beastly Gem, Mako started searching for the child. She finally saw the giant bear in the ground and saw Mako still holding tightly to it as she slept.

Yui knelt down and started shaking the girl. “Mako, please! You have to wake up! We need you to fight!”

“N-no… don’t wanna grow up…”

“Mako, I know you don’t want to fight, but--”

“No… want to.. stay kid… Can’t become grown up… Too scary…”

Yui held the girl and let her hold her.

“Mako… I know it’s scary. But we all have to grow up. Things can’t be a perfect paradise. We all have to learn when to stop dreaming and live in reality. But even when it gets hard.. everything will be okay.”

“Everything.. will be okay…”

Yui then saw as a yellow aura surrounded Mako and the child stated growing until she was finally back to her current age.

Mako’s eyes slowly opened as she woke from her slumber.

“Yui..?” she rubbed her eyes. “I had the weirdest dream.”

“It wasn’t a dream, it was a nightmare. And it’s not over.”

Mako looked and saw Malachite, jumping back.

“Don’t worry. Just transform and we’ll fight together.”

Mako nodded. “Right.”

She held out her Gem and transformed, holding her warhammer as she jumped up and slammed the giant hammer into Malachite’s head.

ARGH!!! HOW DARE YOU?!?!?!” Her voice boomed and one of her hands grabbed Mako. “I’ll make you sleep, this time for ETERNITY!!!

“Oh no, you won’t!”

Yui slashed her sword and cut one of Malachite’s arms, causing it to cry out in immense pain.

“That’s it!” Mako realized. “Her arms are her weak point! Get rid of her arms!”

The others followed suit and one by one got rid of all six arms. Malachite roared in anger in pain, her eyes glowing deep red.

YOU FOOLS!!! YOU CANNOT KILL ME!!! I AM G--

Yui slashed the monster one last time, straight down the center, and caused the Gem to poof into its Gem form. They took the large green stone and transferred it back to base.

“Thanks, Yui. We’re gonna make sure Malachite is never released into the world again.”

“Okay.”

Just then, the entire castle disappeared and the girls found themselves in the middle of nowhere. Everyone else was still knocked out.

“Um, Yuko… you mind taking us all home? And putting these people back in their homes as well?”

“Will do.”

----------------------------

Once the girls were transported back to base, they saw their two senior knights now looking over the scanner.

“Still getting those weird readings?” Sayanee asked.

“Yes, but we’re making progress. We’re about to switch to the infrared scanners to see where the energy waves are coming from.”

“Oh, that makes sense. They’re more visible that way,” Haruppi said.

“Exactly. And that way, we can also find the source.”

Yuko pushed a button and the infrared turned on, and immediately they got better results than ever.

“Yuko..!” Kana pointed to the screen. “Look! There it is!”

What they were seeing was a scan of somewhere underground, high readings being picked up on the scanner.

“Is that..?”

“Yup. That’s the source of the energy bursts. And it’s Gem energy!”

Jurina then came to the realization, “Yuko… does this mean there’s a Prism Gem somewhere.. underground?!”

“Most likely… but whatever it is.. and how powerful it is.. is still unknown.”

Little did the girls know that somewhere nearly on the other end of the city, something is about to be unraveled that would change the course of the battle.

For late that night, deep underground out of public sight, a strange object was sitting in an abandoned and empty underground water drain, deep inside a large tunnel...and a faint silver light glowed only for a moment from underneath a sheet…

To Be Continued

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Also, for Malachite, just imagine something similar to the character that shares the same name from the show "Steven Universe"

Visual aid:

Offline DiamondRose

I hope that the gem is Ange or someone close to Kana and Yuko by the way this is amazing well written story that attracted me to this site can't wait for the next update.❤️😍💕

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
I hope that the gem is Ange or someone close to Kana and Yuko by the way this is amazing well written story that attracted me to this site can't wait for the next update.❤️😍💕

Why thank you. :D

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lite - Dead Leaf