JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: B`z - Arigato

Author Topic: Subtle as it is – Chapter 10 [12/22/12 – Update]  (Read 19625 times)

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
Re: Subtle as it is – Chapter 09 [10/27/12 – Update]
« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2012, 04:47:52 AM »
OMGRAAAHHHHD REINA IS PREGNANT. AND AICHAN SEEMS TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE FUTURE/PAST OR SOMETHING. OHGAWWWWWDDDDD. Risa, why you no make aichan pregnant?! xD

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2012, 05:20:09 AM »
OMGRAAAHHHHD REINA IS PREGNANT. AND AICHAN SEEMS TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE FUTURE/PAST OR SOMETHING. OHGAWWWWWDDDDD. Risa, why you no make aichan pregnant?! xD
i like the idea... i'm on for that too...  :thumbsup why not the other way round  XD with aichan impregnant gaki  :P

Offline MisscLumsy26_o24

• ♥kHioNe♥
« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2012, 06:16:24 AM »
 oh'  ! this is such an interesting stor y !! full of surprises !!   :whistle: i wonder if ai-chan is also a demigod ??  :?
LovE, pEacE .. and iCE CREAM !! ♥

akO nuMbEr onE fAn mo .. MAiKEATO.oT ♥ ♥ ♥

Offline MisscLumsy26_o24

• ♥kHioNe♥
« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2012, 11:51:08 AM »

uwaah !! when will you update ????  :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2012, 07:32:12 AM »
Subtle as it is – Chapter 10 [12/22/12 – Update]
What you see is not always real… when the hardest thing is to tell apart dreams from reality.
~*
Red eyes squinted to look at white walls, waiting for an opening. Taking a step forward she pivot her right foot, to deliver a fast roundhouse kick to her right side with her left foot, suddenly sending a figure to the ground.

“Brat, that hurts!” A Yaguchi Mari shouted before rolling to one side and disappearing into air again.

“Sorry!” Niigaki Risa in full goddess form apologized (not-so-sincerely) and ducked watching an Aibon crash on the ground behind her. “Hehe.”

“Are you playing with us, Gaki-san!?” An evident voice of who seemed to be Tsuji shouted right behind Risa. She unleashed a well prepared axe kick but the fast goddess-vampire evaded to the side with a turn. Suddenly the back of Risa's leg sending Tsuji flying towards Aibon. “Hey!”

“I did say I will play for a bit.” Risa answered with a cheeky grin before a leg flashed right on her face.

“Gotcha--oh crap!” Mari was suddenly launched up towards the ceiling with a grab. “Cheater!”

“Not my fault you like flying, Yaguchi-san!” Risa answered with amusement evident in her voice. “Harharhar.”

“Although I am worried, this is sort of amusing to watch.” Ai spoke as she drank from her cup of coffee. “Won't they get hurt?”

“They're not serious with each other. They'll be fine-Ah, Yaguchi-san your shoe flew- it's always like this for the past few days anyway.” Rika answered and sipped her own cup of coffee.

The two sat on white chairs with a white table accompanied by a pure white set of teacups about six feet apart from the brawling children.

They remain rested and safe inside the headquarters of the goddess.

“Weeeeee~!” Tsuji wheezed as she was launched up in the air again, doing a back flip before landing perfectly on the floor. “That was fun!”

“I still think I have the short end of the stick here though.” Risa sighed and smiled as she dodged a few more legs and grabbed a sock before throwing it to the side.

“Yaguchi-san! Your sock followed!”

~*
“Are we initiating that today?” A slightly deep voice asked. Slim legs crossed and uncrossed.

“Sure. Send her out on her first mission, Kaorin.” A mid-pitched unique voice commanded.

Slim legs straightened up from the chair, long fingers flattened lout wrinkles on her skirt, long hair were flip from the front to back.

“Understood.”

~*
Nakazawa Yuko at on her desk at the adjacent room from where a commotion is happening, and quietly wrote on her paper as if deep in thought.

A knock came, sensing who it was; she only nodded as the door opened.

“What is it, Junjun?”

“Please, I need your advice.”

~*
“Sayuuu~” The turtle cooed towards the grumpy bunny who was sent out for groceries. “Don't be too grumpy already~”

“I'm not, Eririn. Let's just go, what do you need to buy?” Sayu asked they both entered the small convenience store. She looked around the side of the store and narrowed her eyebrows towards what seemed to be a young girl lost. “Or you can go ahead, I'll just go look over at something?”

Eri looked at the same direction and frowned but nonetheless smiled and nodded at her lover.

Michishige Sayumi cheerfully walked towards the young girl. “Hello, are you lost?”

“Eh? Umm.... Y- Yes...” The young girl answered and looked at the ground. “A- Are you from nearby, Onee-san?”

“Yep! Ask me anything! Where do you need to go?” Sayu asked. The young girl hurriedly pulled out a paper from her pocket and showed it to the black haired female. “Ah. That's nearby.”

From inside, Eri looked at Sayu as she paid for the small amount of groceries she was asked to go buy.

“That will be 2,657 Yen.” The cashier clerk told the turtle who handed her three one thousand bills. “Your change is 343 Yen.”

Eri happily took the change and turned around to go outside and meet her lover at the same time the young girl bowed at Sayu and ran into a direction.

“How did it go?” Eri asked Sayu who wryly smiled at her. “Sayu?”

“...What.” Sayu looked down as she grabbed her face with her hand. “...How...” She immediately dropped to the ground her legs giving out. She scratched on the ground with her hands as Eri hurriedly kneeled to her side

“Sayu?! Sayu!! What's wrong!?” Eri called to her lover as she carried her by the arm and led her to the back of the store. “Nakazawa-san! We're teleporting in!”

Sayu and Eri arrived in the headquarters in no time, with everyone else popping in Kei's room.

“Sayumin!”

“Shige-chan!”

“Sayusuke!”

“Sayu!”

“What happened!?” Kei asked in a panic. Everyone else crowded around them.

Eri explained as Sayu's head rested on her thighs while she rested on the ground.

“Sayu! Open your eyes! You have to tell how you feel!” Kei shouted as she forced Sayu's eyelids to open.

Her temperature was dangerously low and she was sweating profusely as if she was continuously doing exercise. Her fingers were hard as if she was freezing up.

“I... I helped a lost young girl. I shook her hand and as she left, suddenly.... I....” Sayu coughed as if she choked into her own saliva.

“Sayu!” Eri hugged her head as tears flowed down her eyes. “Tell me you're going to be okay!”

“Of course, I am. Stupid, Eririn...” Sayu answered as her eyes suddenly closed, head dropping to one side.

“This… is this some sort of poison?” Yasuda Kei put a thumb on her chin and immediately grabbed one of Sayu’s wrists and checked her pulse. “Pulse is palpitating. Gaki-san! Can you check if her blood is normal?”

“Got it!” Risa went towards Sayu and bit a little on her wrist, she concentrated a little before spitting out blood on the ground. “Poison.” She coughed a little, as Takahashi Ai placed a hand on her back. “Directly into her bloodstream.”

“Who can—“ No-no stood up to look at Nakazawa Yuko who only frowned. “…Only one person.”

“Junjun! Please bring Sayu-chan onto the bed in the clinic!” Kei shouted as Jun immediately rushed to lift Sayu and Eri followed them inside the clinic.

“Iida Kaori.” Nakazawa Yuko spoke as Rika frowned and Kago Ai just showed an expression of mixed fright and disgust that cannot be explained well.

“Why would Kaorin…” Ishikawa Rika spoke. She walked forward a bit and just sighed. “She really is siding with them now, isn’t she?”

“I’m sorry, but who is this… Iida Kaori-san?” Takahashi Ai asked. Everyone looked at her and frowned. “Umm… You don’t have to tell me if it’s not fine?”

“Kaorin is a full-blooded goddess, who fell in love with a human.” Yuko answered and pressed her right temple with her index finger. “She disappeared around eighteen years ago, and out of all of us, she’s the most knowledgeable in medicine.”

“So… because it’s a poison directly into her blood stream… you have deduced that only she can do it?” Takahashi asked as everyone nodded. “But…”

“She knows a goddesses’ weak point everywhere. With all of the recent improvements on the atheists side, silver bullets, now poisoning, only she has this kind of knowledge, Ai-chan.” Rika answered frowned. “But we need evidence of her existence.”

“Hoping she hasn’t passed down all the knowledge to someone else, that is.” Yuko chided.

~*

Kei moved about around the clinic as she injected dextrose into Sayu’s right wrist and a few pulse readers to see of her survival.

“We don’t know how fast the poison is spreading. But if Sayu drinks some of Eri’s blood, then we can probably do something about this issue.” Kei said as she hovered over Sayu, who suddenly opened her eyes.

“No.” She answered firmly as she coughed again, her black hair sticking to her face, sweat still flowing out of her skin. “I am not, biting Eri.”

“But you need it! Sayu!” Eri insisted as she held onto Sayu’s hand. “Just this once!”

“If I started now, I’m going to start needing them,” Another flight of cough. “Again! I don’t want that!”

“But you can’t die!” Eri shouted right into Sayu’s face. Shocked of her sudden expression, as if the bunny was really on the verge of death, the turtle shook her head left and right and pressed her forehead on Sayu’s. “You can’t be sick. You can’t die. You can’t leave me.”

“Eri… I’ll be fine.” Sayu answered. At the same time, she coughed harshly again her pulse rates getting higher and lower at jumping intervals. Sayu’s hair started discoloring slowly into white, as if something is forcing her into her Goddess form.

“Sayu! Just do it! If you don’t I’m going to forcefully cut myself and let you drink my blood by myself!” Eri shouted as tears fell down from her eyes onto Sayu’s pale cheeks. “Michishige Sayumi!”

“Eri, if I said no, No!” Sayu shouted, her hair completely dying into white, her eyes into red.

“Then, I’ll just have to force you into it then!” Eri parted away from Sayu’s face and took a nearby scalpel and put it over her wrist. “We need to give first aid to this poison and the only way for that is for you to automatically heal yourself by drinking blood.”

“No.”

“Sayu! I can’t have you suffer and have the risk of leaving me!” Eri shouted as her hand with the scalpel shook as she slowly brought it down to her wrist. “Because you can’t leave the baby you have with me!”

Michishige Sayumi’s eyes widened as Kei and Junjun, equally surprised looked at her. Eri closed her eyes as she attempted to slice down her wrist, but another hand prevented her from doing so.

Junjun’s hand was strong as it held onto Eri’s wrist. The taller female shook Eri’s hand until she let go of the scalpel, and more tears flowed down Eri’s face.

“Do it, Michishige-san.” Junjun spoke.

“Okay.”
~*

“—Of course they’ll know what using the natural restorative ability of a vampire can fight it out.” Someone spoke and sat down on her chair, crossing her legs. “No one knows that it’s actually transferrable that way.”

Not from a far, another person sitting behind a desk smirked. “Very well done.”

(Chapter 10/END)
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Re: Subtle as it is – Chapter 10 [12/22/12 – Update]
« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2012, 07:45:49 AM »
 UPDATEEEEEEEEEEE !!! ~ :onioncheer: :wigglypanda: :kneelbow: WEW ! JunRei and SayuEri having their own babies ? nye  :shock:  :luvluv1: how about our Aigaki :)  :on crazygran: just kidding :) me want more Aigaki raburabu   :on roll: ! yay ! MERI XMAS !!!  :ptam-kiss:

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
« Reply #66 on: December 22, 2012, 07:47:57 AM »
i like the love kameshige is having  :grin:
so i presume eririn is having the child now :P and another pregnant woman oh my god... when is takagaki's turn  XD

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #67 on: December 22, 2012, 09:29:21 AM »
So I think my thoughts on this chapter can be summed up thusly:

The Babies!! And the Poison! Poison and Babies! :panic: :panic:

Yeah, I think that about gets my thoughts. :lol:

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #68 on: December 22, 2012, 09:48:34 AM »
NO WAIT NO SAYU CANT DIE SHE IS WAAAAAAAAAAY TOO YOUNG. ;___;

Offline MisscLumsy26_o24

• ♥kHioNe♥
« Reply #69 on: May 09, 2013, 02:26:14 PM »

Worth the wait !!!  :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv2:

Offline H!PShipper

• Member+
« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2013, 09:07:57 PM »
Whoa whoa! It's transferable?!!! Nooo!
lol I've just started reading this today! It's so great! I can't wait!!!   

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: B`z - Arigato