JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - Would you marry me

Author Topic: Typhoon Tell You ♥ 23-27 [11-10-2015]  (Read 57470 times)

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
Typhoon Tell You ♥ 23-27 [11-10-2015]
« on: May 08, 2013, 05:08:24 AM »

Foreword: Yes, I created the story based on that clip LOLOLOLOL. Hence the title. But nevertheless...

I'M BACK Y'ALL.

IT TOOK LIKE A MILLION YEARS BUT I'M BACK AND FABULOUS AS ALWAYS!!!!

I hope you all enjoy this story, it's the usual Yuu epic story formula: action, romance, comedy, what have you xD

Yoroshiku!

Chapter List:

1 | 2 | 2.5 | 3 | 4 | 4.5 | 5 | 6 | 6.5 | 7 | 7.5 | 8 | 8.5 | 9 | 9.5 | 10 | 10.5
11 | 11.5 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 14.5 | 15 | 15.5 | 16 | 17 | 17.5 | 18 | 18.5 | 19 | 20
21 | 21.5 | 22 | 22.5 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27

Character List:

Ishida Ayumi
Spunky girl with a naginata. Don't mess with her~!

Sayashi Riho
A smug cat demon. Always distracted by food.

Michishige Sayumi
A bunny demon who could be a lolicon

Kudou Haruka
Also known as Duu, the sly tomboy.

Sato Masaki
You'll never understand a thing she says.

Iikubo Haruna
A spacey person with interesting knowledge

Tanaka Reina
An angry individual with no sense of direction

Miyazawa Marin
Disinterested weasel who's actually really tall

Fujimoto Miki
Daimyo of Mutsu with a fiery temper

Niigaki Risa
A dragon who is the queen of overreacting

Ikuta Erina
A muscled blacksmith who's unconventional

Konno Asami
A ridiculously intelligent human being

Ogawa Makoto
Her skit characters keep showing up but she's really just a farmer

Mano Erina
Commander of Ryuugu-jou's forces

Kamei Eri
Reigning sleepy princess of Ryuugu-jou

Suzuki Airi
A ridiculously punny storm dragon

Wada Ayaka
A creative and artsy navigator

Fukuda Kanon
Snarky demon pirate

Miyazaki Yuka
A down to earth crew member

Kumai Yurina
A ridiculously tall bear demon healer

Miyamoto Karin
A very sweet girl with... strange thoughts

Natsuyaki Miyabi
A spunky flat-chested pirate

Shimizu Saki
A thoughtful captain

Goto Maki
Legendary war hero

Prologue

A lone figure stood in the rain, breathing heavily. Cerulean eyes glared at the sight ahead of her, a gaze made all the more menacing with the blood trickling down her face.

The crushed armor and tattered clothing did little to shield her from the cold rain, but it didn't matter to her.

"Formidable," the lady simply said, stabilizing her breathing to normal levels after the rigorous activity which had just occurred. "I didn't think you had that kind of power."

"You're no longer who you used to be," the other figure said, "ever since you found your heart in that deranged peasant, you have lost your power."

The bloodied woman remained silent, but the quiet, seething anger in those cerulean eyes spoke their reply. The wind began picking up again. Whirlwinds of power began circling her wrists and arms.

"Oh? Angry are you?" the other figure teased.

No reply. Just a stronger concentration of wind and fury at the other's calling.

"You were once the Cerulean Typhoon, but now you're just a puddle in love with some petty lesser--"

"Don't." The typhoon uttered in a low voice. Don't you dare finish that sentence.

"Now there's the Typhoon we know!" the figure moved into position, readying hands for a fatal strike.

My dear... I'm not sure what will come out of this battle... But if I don't come back... please take care of them...

And they lunged.

<3
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 03:20:21 AM by Yuuyami »

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
Re: Typhoon Tell You ♥
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 05:31:33 AM »
You're back! Haha.

Reserving spot for proper comment later :P

I'm back! :D Home and dry...no typhoons here. :lol: I WONDER WHO IT COULD BE actually I already know

8) Gonna see how you're going to let everyone gallivant around in typical Yuu fashion and let the lulz begin! :D
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 03:04:40 PM by Estrea »

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 02:32:19 PM »
I just died of many things today.

Offline H!PShipper

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 09:39:59 PM »
I'm like so excited for this to continue!!! Lol

Offline Comrade

• Master of the FujiGoto Yogurt Technique
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2013, 02:49:03 AM »
Omg.  Yes.
Sweet dreams, Jab.  Love you forever.

Offline InvinciblePurple

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just need a shot of Makoto to get me going.
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2013, 11:55:35 PM »
Let's see...

Judging by that clip, I'm going to assume that one of the figures is Mikitty. (I'm probably wrong though XD)

I'm loving this fic already!

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2013, 01:37:48 AM »
"You are pretty girl."

"But my wife more more pretty girl."

"You angry?"

"No, no. ビックリ!" :o

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2013, 10:36:23 AM »
Just had to stumble upon another Yuu-chan create story. While experiencing another bout of insomnia. And deciding to lurk browse through the forum.

It's a damn good thing that I randomly decided to check out H!P Fanfic section.  :D

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2013, 09:41:36 AM »
Estrea: Of course I'ma go cray, what would I be if I wasn't prancing about? XD

rndmn: You're gonna die again xD

H!Pshipper: The wait is over! I finally updated~ @_@

Comrade: Omg I didn't think you'd actually comment! O_O

InvinciblePurple: WE'LL SEE, OHOHOHOHOHOHO

Fenrir: ビックリ indeed xD

Hart: HAAAAAAAAART Hi! I'm back xD

I don't expect a wedge at this time of the day but we'll see what happens xD

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2013, 09:43:23 AM »
WEDGE

...traditions must continue!

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2013, 09:49:56 AM »
I figured I'll go with short and sweet chapters so I can churn these out more, mmkay?

1. Ishida Ayumi

"GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRL!"

Ishida Ayumi woke up abruptly to a shrill voice and a light smack on the head.

"W-What was that for?!" the girl cried out in pain, hands shooting up in surprise.

"You overslept!" One Kudo Haruka chided.

"You hit me! Rude!" the long haired girl sat up, pulling at her indigo short skirted yukata to look presentable after a long night's worth of sleep.

"Hey, I got Yasuda-san's permission to, I just happily obliged," Duu shrugged, "But y'know, you got fishing duty today."

Ayumi looked blankly at the short haired girl.

"So who's got guard duties?"

"Me."

"Wanna switch?"

"No."

With that, the younger sneered, showing off pronounced fangs. Ayumi wanted to grab Duu's short wolfish hair and yank every last piece off.

Guard duty entails protection of the orphanage, yes, but guard duty also includes playing with the children as a bonus. There were just four problems with that: Ayumi loved the children, Duu loved the children, Haruna loved the children, and Maachan loved the children. The elder girls always fought over guard duty until Yasuda-san finally decided to turn the battle into a turn-based system.

Watching the kids was definitely a lot funner compared to fishing.

"It wasn't even supposed to be me today! She totally stole it!" Ayumi mumbled as she tied her hair in loose twin tails over a bed of straight hair. Because I overslept, I bet Duu told on me and Yasuda-san is punishing me with fishing duty, UGH. She could see that stupid little grin on the other's face again.

With a bucket strapped to her back, a fishing rod in one hand, and a naginata in the other, Ayumi went deep into the woods. Thankfully, the chief of the village allowed the orphanage to claim the woodlands behind it, and as Yasuda-san discovered one day, it just happened to have a pond with thriving fish.

How many will I catch today? the girl wondered as she maneuvered through branches and brush. It was a bit of a contest to see which girl could catch the most fish. Duu held the current record!

Maybe I'll beat her this time... Good luck, Ayumi! and with an encouraging "Yes!" Ayumi skipped forward to her destination.

Soon enough, she caught sight of blue and sparkles and she ran forward. A large pond met happy brown eyes and Ayumi couldn't help but grin at the sight. At least the view was always pretty, no matter how many times she came.

The grass was as green as can be. Trees huddled together like a fence around the area. A person fishing in the middle of the pond on top of a cloud. Birds were happily singing overhead. The sky was--

Ayumi blinked.

In the middle of the pond, there was someone sitting on a cloud.... Fishing...

"H-Hey! You're not supposed to be here!" Ayumi dropped the bucket and rod onto the ground and immediately gripped the naginata firmly with both hands. "This land is private property!"

Cat ears perked up at the sound of the orphan's cry.

A demon? Ayumi squinted her eyes at the figure.

Before she could call out again, the person panicked and turned (steered?) their cloud around and began to flee!

"HEY!!!!" the naginata flew from her hand and narrowly missed the demon by a hair's width!

The cat demon then turned their head, "HA! You missed!"

"WATCH OUT FOR--"

CRACK!

"...that tree..." Ayumi's face paled. She ran around the pond to the demon's location, picking up her fallen naginata along the way.

The cloud that the demon was riding on was gone. Instead, the cat demon was sprawled on the ground face up, completely knocked out. Ayumi was at a complete loss at what to do.

Occassionally a demon or two would trespass but it wasn't anything the four elder girls and Yasuda-san couldn't handle, but this was the first time Ayumi managed to knock out a demon without actually doing anything...

A girl cat demon, no less! Unless it happened to be a very andrygnous boy with long fluffy black hair tied at the side of his head and red clothes definitely worn out and--

"She's just a kid too!" Ayumi's eyes widened. DID I JUST KNOCK OUT A GIRL MY AGE?!

"Hyahhoi!" the cat girl sat up, fists raised high in the air before settling down on the ground. The cat's almond shaped dark eyes blinked curiously at the other.

Whoa... She's really adorable....! the orphan's eyes widened incredulously. She's met her fair share of demons, but she's never seen one with cute cheeks and a cute little nose. Then again, it was the first cat demon she saw.

"Wow, I like your lips," the cat demon smiled.

SMACK.

OH NO, I KNOCKED HER OUT AGAIN! Ayumi raised her hands on top of her head in panic. BUT SHE DEFINITELY WASN'T CUTE ANYMORE, WHAT WAS WITH THAT SMUG EXPRESSION!?

"Oh wow, she caught a bunch..." Ayumi suddenly said, immediately switching her panic mode off upon seeing a basket filled to the brim with fish.

She looked at the fish.

Back to the knocked out cat demon.

Back at the fish.

And back to the demon.

And right back to the fish.

"Should I..." the orphan pondered aloud.

"Ayumiiiiiiiiiii!" came a shrill high voice and all of a sudden, Ayumi was tackled from behind.

"M-Maachan!?" She turned her head and sure enough, Sato Masaki was firmly latched on like a cicada to honey. Those crescent shaped eyes were unmistakable.

"I got firewood duty and I thought 'hey, why not visit the fishing  hole' and here I -- OH GOSH DEMON" Masaki jumped several meters back, shoulder length hair swishing and hands up at the ready.

"Relax! She's knocked out!" Ayumi stuck the naginata firmly into the ground before leaning on it, "I can take care of it."

"Y-you better do it fast!" Maachan stuttered, combing her her bangs down, "that earring it has... it's a power limiter."

Ayumi never had any ounce of magic ability, but Maachan and Duu knew a few spells and could definitely pick out magic enhancements wherever they were. The demon only had one earring hanging from the base of its cat ear. It began with beads of different sizes and ended in a huge piece of metal in the shape of.. a lightning bolt?

"A limiter huh..." Ayumi began, "that means it's got super powerful magic, right?"

"Powerful? Yes. Controllable? No, that's why the limiter's there..." Masaki squeaked, "You need to make her leave! Who knows what she'll do to the village, the chief will freak out!"

"But... She doesn't seem.... harmful," they looked at the bump forming on the demon's forehead and the very visible fist print in the middle of her face.

"Still, she kinda looks like a red kunoichi! She could be a spy or something! Yasuda-san's not gonna like this though, a demon spy in the village!"

"But we've had good ones come by! Like that fox girl who trades in furs for the winter!"

"Good point..." Maachan looked at the comatose cat. "Maybe it'll be okay as long as she doesn't hurt anyone...But how will we bring her in without everyone else trying to oust her?"

"We can pretend she was an outsider who didn't know any better and offered to share her catch before knocking herself out!"

"Good idea."

An idea that shockingly worked. She was never a good liar but Ayumi figured it was due to the fact that the lie was actually surprisingly really close to the truth of what had happened. Thank goodness for that poker face of her's and Maachan's ridiculously misleading and confusing word choice...

"She was going to... share?" Yasuda-san raised a brow, staring at the unconcious demon laying on the floor, "A cat demon willing to share?"

"No really, she's the sweetest thing ever! Like mochi sitting in a nest of spring leaves!" Maachan smiled as she waved the cat demon's arms around, as if attempting to demonstrate her point...Whatever it was.

Yasuda Kei scratched at her prominent cheekbones, pondering the tale of the orphans.

"You should see her smile!" Ayumi blurted out, "It'll melt your heart!" She really hope she wasn't blushing. The tiny twin-tailed orphan always had easily flammable cheeks.

"It'll make sunshine and rainbows fall out of the sky in envy!" Maachan's hands immediately clapped onto Ayumi's cheeks, hiding the blush albeit in a painful way. Ayumi squealed but somehow, the taller managed to work the squeal to her advantage by inserting her fingers in her mouth and stretching it into a smile. "Maybe she could transfer some of that sunshine into miss poker face here! See! She's already doing it! The red represents the color of the sun. OUR DEAR AYUMI IS NOW THE SUN! Maybe she'll breathe rainbows."

"I didn't understand a single thing you said," Yasuda-san sighed, wrapping a finger around her curly locks at a loss for what to do. "But as long as she doesn't overstay her visit, I'll be fine with it."

Ayumi internally thanked Maachan for being her ever unintelligible self. Sometimes Maachan's incoherent ramblings were all that was needed to steer anyone away from thinking any deeper.

"Thank you so much!" the short girl bowed respectfully, her hand lashing out and forcing Maachan to do the same. "We'll take care of her!"

"It's not like I permitted a normal cat in this house," Yasuda-san chided as she turned about her foot, prepared to leave the room, "Just make sure that she doesn't get into trouble, alright?" and with that, she left.

Maachan wiped her forehead, shining with sweat. "Man, I thought I would have to talk about the royal family or something if you hadn't given me material to work off of."

"I'm the sun!? Seriously!?" Ayumi shook the taller girl, "What kind of story was that!?"

"Well you were red and red is the sun so that's what I had to talk about, ya know?" Maachan gave a spacey smile as she was being shaken by the petite girl, "I think it's perfect!"

Ayumi could only slap her palm to her face.

What to do with a comatose cat demon... What to do...

<3

And so we meet some characters! Don't fret, some oldies will definitely be main characters! For now, we'll just focus on this little band of orphans and this mysterious cat demon! OHOHOHOHOHOHO

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2013, 09:53:31 AM »
DIBS. XD

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline InvinciblePurple

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Typhoon Tell You ♥ 1
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2013, 12:30:21 AM »
Supernatural/magical themes? Orphans? Cat-demon? Kei-chan apparently as the head of the orphanage? 10kies being 10kies? ...Awesome-sauce.

OUR DEAR AYUMI IS NOW THE SUN! Maybe she'll breathe rainbows."

Oh, Maachan... :roll:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2013, 05:28:32 PM »
OHmagod wtf I can't breathe Maa-chaaan~!~! :lol: :lol: More! More of this awesomeness!

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2013, 10:32:54 AM »
Estrea: Of course you'd do this to me xD

Invincible Purple: It gets even better from here xD Look forward to it!

Rndmnwierd: You'll love her even more here! xDDDDDD

I feel so bad for submitting such a horrible chapter before, it deserves the two comments it got as opposed to the attention that the prologue received xD...

BUT NEVER FEAR, IT IS FAR BETTER NOW! It's been way too long since I've written lol. Don't be alarmed when the chapters suddenly change in style progressively lol.

Also, if I get 4 thank yous on the chapter, we'll get an extra .5 chapter from the view of someone we love xD

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2013, 10:34:40 AM »
WEDGE

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2013, 10:46:51 AM »
<3

2. Sayashi Riho

When Riho woke up, she was utterly confused. She remembered a forest dotted with the crisp green and yellow of an upcoming fall. And a blue sky.

Where was the sky?

Since when did it feel so cramped in a forest?

She wasn't on her cloud either, her cloud was never this stiff.

Oh but there were curious eyes everywhere.

"She's awake!"

The outburst brought out feral instinct to escape. Claws dug into the wooden floorwork beneath her and pulled at her weight with all her might. She wasn't exactly thinking, enclosed spaces tended to do that to her. She just picked a direction and launched towards it. Thankfully, it was an open area and she found herself struck by the sun's rays.

Riho landed on all fours and looked right up at the direction she just came from, finding a startled bunch of .... kids? Her claws and feet planted firmly onto the ground, her back arched and her ears flattened. How in the world did she end up with a place with so many humans?

The children looked at her in awe and wonder. Riho couldn't help but retreat further into her body, the corners of her mouth tugging back uncomfortably. When a few kids dared to tip toe closer, she let out a hiss through her bared teeth.

"HEY! Relax!"

Riho turned to the source of the sound, hissing all the more. A short human girl in indigo clothes stood with hands at her hips. She had a straight fringe with part of her hair tied in twin tails while the rest cascaded down her shoulders. When she started tracing the contours of the other's face...

Oh.

It was that human she met earlier. With the nice lips.

Riho straightened out her back, claws no longer digging into the dirt but relaxed in front of her feet. She tilted her head, blinking curiously at the familiar face.

"Where am I?"

The other began talking, but Riho's nose picked up the scent of fish being seared nearby... As she turned and began to crawl towards the smell, she heard a foot stomp behind her.

"I'm TALKING to you!" She felt a hand on her shoulder and Riho immediately launched herself onto the rooftop. She never really liked being touched and she would never really warm up to it. The scent began to call for her again though, and she did her utmost best to follow the scent, completely and unabashedly ignoring the yelling human below.

Soon, the yelling began getting on her nerves, and Riho looked down back at twin tails. "Yes?"

"I can't believe you totally ignored everything I said!"

Oh, she was concerned about that?

"I'm in an orphanage. You're Ishida Ayumi. And I accept your apology, can you stop screaming?"

The human looked as if she was about to retort, but caught herself. Riho looked for signs of any ensuing conversation but found that there was none, therefore, she continued her hunt for fish.

The smell became strong as she ventured closer to the source. She must be over a kitchen. Meanwhile, the human called Ayumi worked herself up to the point of uttering all sorts of profanities against the cat demon. Oh well, Riho's definitely heard worse language from her mother. Her claws gripped the edge of the roof and she pulled herself over, staring upside down into the scenery below her.

There it was...

The sight of beautifully grilled fish with scales of a golden hue, caramelized by whatever marinade the wonderful chef brushed upon it.  The fires of the grill licked at the fish set upon it, as if massaging it in preparation for a fighting match with Riho's taste buds, though she was pretty sure her mouth would win that fight.

"Fish..." she licked at the saliva which escaped from her open mouth.

Riho would have definitely enjoyed snacking on the fish if it weren't for something--or someone-- yanking at her side ponytail and completely throwing her balance off. She landed on her fours once more, before settling back into a squatting position.

"You are unbelieveably rude!" Ayumi yelled in exaggeration.

Riho reached up to straighten her side tail, focusing on the task at hand before looking back at the screaming human. "I don't see what the problem is. I heard everything you said, and I'm hungry."

"There's something called manners you know!" Ayumi slapped a hand to her face, dragging it down.

"Oh," Riho simply said. Her parents emphasized that humans had this code of social conduct in bigger establishments such as the one she was at. She shouldn't let that go to waste. She stood stood up and bowed to the other. "Pleased to meet you, I am Sayashi Riho." That should satisfy the other, right?

The other was struck speechless, she had to have done it correctly then.

"May I help myself to the fish I worked hard on catching?" She remembered each and every one she caught. She had no idea how her fish managed to find themselves being cooked but hey, one less job to do.

"I give up," Ayumi threw her hands up in the air, turning around to nurse an apparent headache.

Riho stuck her hand onto the grill and picked up a fish she sensed was cooked to her taste. However, this seemed to have caused another incredulous reaction from the other. This was why she never liked going through crowded areas.

"How in the world did you do that without burning yourself?!" Ayumi's hands were reaching for her own, and in turn, Riho jumped back a step to avoid being touched.

"Immunity to fire." Less talk, more eating. This fish was delicious. The fish crumbled away  on her tongue. Each individual piece exploded in a burst of flavors melting in harmony in her mouth. Whoever cooked this definitely was an expert. She let out a happy purr as her mouth turned upwards into a satisfied grin.

"So delicious~!"

"Why thank you!" a lady waltzed through the door frame, donning a simple grey kimono. "Grilling fish is my specialty! How are you feeling?" The lady reached out to feel Riho's forehead. What was it with these people and wanting to touch her?! However, manners first.

She winced at the contact, not that it hurt or anything, but she was definitely out of her comfort zone. "I'm fine. Being what I am...means healing faster."

"That's good to know, and thank you for the fish, Ayumi was kind enough to relay your wishes."

What wishes?

Riho looked over at Ayumi, who was already staring at her with a certain intensity when their eyes met. Her eyes narrowed as she took another fish. This girl seemed to be yanking her all over the place today, huh...

"I'm glad I could be of service, miss."

The lady instantly smiled, "Oh, you flatter me!" the elder then turned to look at Ayumi, "See!? I'm still beautiful and young!"

Ayumi rolled her eyes.

"Oh Yasuda-san! Is the food done?" A tall person wandered into the yard. Like Ayumi, the newcomer had straight bangs, though her hair was up in a high ponytail, seemingly adding more to that height. When her eyes laid upon Riho, the other became nervous.

"Oh don't mind her, Harunan, she caught dinner!" Ayumi waved her hand dismissively.

To be frank, she meant to catch all that fish for herself, but she saw kids pouring in from every nook and cranny to get a stick of fish. HER fish... Riho felt herself die a little on the inside. She was the one who caught it!

Regardless, manners were manners. "Sayashi Riho, yoroshiku," she bowed once more.

The new girl's eyes widened to that of a deer's. She looked dazed for a bit before returning her bow, "Iikubo Haruna."

Funny, Haruna reminded her of one of her mama's teachers who was also tall and lanky. They even had the same long flowing hair and the spacey eyes. When she looked to snack on more of her fish, she realized they were all gone! Her brow twitched in annoyance but she let out a poker face to at least attempt to show consideration for her host.

"I must... thank you for this hospitality..." Riho attempted to say normally, but her voice slightly betrayed her chagrin for all the fish being gone.

"Oh but we must thank you for catching all of this!" the one called Yasuda-san seemed to have not noticed Riho's change in tone, but the short one caught it all.

"Yes, we must thank you for your kindness," Ayumi's smile twitched, putting a lot of strange emphasis on the word 'kindness' than expected. Oops, Riho's acting wasn't as convincing as she thought. No matter, at least the important parties were convinced.

"By the way... I must ask...How long was I out for?" She definitely caught way more fish than this... The only explanation would be...

"For a full day. We ate half of the fish yesterday and the rest will be finished today."

Riho felt her soul leaving her.

"WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO, SHE'S AS PALE AS DEATH," screamed a ridiculously high pitched voice out of nowhere. She felt a presence aim for her so she sidestepped, causing a new girl to fumble from failing to glomp her. "See, if she was normal, she'd be welcome to contact ("No.") but alas whatever you said to her completely drove her out of this world and into the sky. Seriously, all her skin tone just vanished into the air and left her all white like a ghost, only not a ghost because she has feet but I digress, you've traumatized the skin off this poor girl... YOU'VE EVAPORATED HER COLOR AWAY, HOW COULD YOU!" Noisy human clasped the tips of her fingers to her mouth as if scandalized.

"Ugh..." Riho's poor sensitive ears were still ringing from the initial outburst.

"M-Maachan..." Ayumi's eye twitched.

Maachan...san? Okay. A name to a face. Always a use for those.

"No seriously, what did you say to her? She was whiter than sea foam!" Maachan went and shook Ayumi by the shoulders vigorously. "And she's a cat! Cats shouldn't have anything to do with water at all and yet this happens!"

"Oh, Maachan-san, I'm not--" Riho began, but was cut off immediately.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO DEFY THE LAW OF COLOR THEORY, AYUMI-CHAN!?"

"Maachan, color theory has nothing to do with the whitening of one's face. That would be the lack of blood, is it not?" Haruna waved a hand dismissively.

"AYUMI, ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL OUR GUEST WITH AMOEBA?"

"Anemia."

"AYUMI, ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL OUR GUEST WITH ANEMIA?" Maachan redid her sentence with Haruna's correction.

"I'm fine," Riho placed a hand on the other's shoulder. When Maachan was going to open her mouth again, Riho said again, "I. Am. Fine."

Apparently this human has a bad case of the crazies. She just kept going without stopping... Well, there was nothing of note here, and all the fish was gone.

Time to leave.

She should have thought of a plan before going out to look for her missing parents. One could only go so long surviving off of game and fodder running about in the wild.

"...I must take my leave," Riho thought aloud, "Thanks for watching over me, and send Yasuda-san my regards," she bowed respectfully to the others.

"Nooooo!" Maachan immediately threw herself onto Riho, much to the latter's chagrin. "You can't just leave us! We just met you!"

"But you've seen me for a full day?" Riho raised a brow.

"You were unco-conscious for most of it!"

"Unconscious," Ayumi corrected.

"You were unconscious for most of it!" Maachan repeated, even using the same exasperated expressions as before. How did this human even...?

"HEY!" a newcomer burst into the clearing, looking worse for wear. There were rips here and there and a wild mess of hair on top of this girl's head. "Bad news!"

Oh, things were starting to get interesting.

"Some demons came into town! They're beating everyone up!"

"This is bad!" Ayumi looked to the wall to grab her naginata, "We need to help!"

"We need to protect the kids!" newcomer in light brown looked desperate, "One of the demons is the Cerulean Typhoon!"

...Oh?

Riho stood up straight, loosening Maachan off of her. "Let me help."

The wolfish haired girl looked at her, "Who are you?"

"Cat demon, name's Riho, long story," Ayumi said quickly, summing everything up for the other to register.

"They blew the chief's house away with one hit though! Is your power measureable to that with that limiter you have?"

So this human being studies magic, then? Riho tilted her head, letting the lightning earring hit against her face.

"I'm quite sure that I can do more than that in one blow."

The four girls stared at her.

"Furthermore, I'm more interested in this Cerulean Typhoon person..."

A cat-like smirk appeared on her face. The pupils of her chocolate eyes narrowed into slits.

"Because this one sounds like a fake."

<3
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 11:28:24 AM by Yuuyami »

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
Re: Typhoon Tell You ♥ 2 [08-02]
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2013, 10:56:56 AM »
DIBS again! :lol:

And hey, at least this time I'm leaving a proper comment. Plus, you totally did it to me before :P *holds grudge* XD

But hahaha cat!Riho totally has ADD, but Maachan still tops the Psycho Meter, no problem. I particularly liked the bit with Ayumi correcting Maachan, since Ayumi tends to mother her...all of 10th gen are basically Maachan-handlers. It's a full time job. XD

Soooooo I sense drama next chapter. Does Riho know who the Cerulean Typhoon is? Why is she so confident it's a fake? Haha. Sounds interesting~ Update soon~

Ah, now that you've updated, I should too :x Guilt. :lol:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 11:19:41 AM by Estrea »

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2013, 06:06:39 AM »
Nice so cool! :)

I love it!!  :grin:

Offline InvinciblePurple

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2013, 12:22:58 AM »
Yay, new chapter!  :D

Man, you're right about not not understanding the things Maa-chan says...

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - Would you marry me