JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - Lollipop

Author Topic: University of Tokyo law professor nabbed for groping woman on train  (Read 2433 times)

Offline Bleachhh

• Member+
Good they need to lock all these train groping pervs up. I hope HE gets groped in jail by some guy, see how he likes it
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 05:47:18 AM by Bleachhh »

Offline nop

• Member+
Just a nuisance, nothing serious.  He probably wants to do some research on the treatment of Japan justice system.

Offline schol3s

• ecchi
  • Member+
i wander is he just too bore at home and want to find soemthing like this to entertain himself...
and the girls are just dumd... let the old man groped them just like that... defense yourself man....
don't always expect some hero out there to help you....

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
I think he's doing it for the thrill? anyways it's a dumb thing to do. There goes his face in front of his colleagues :)

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline Marks Spencer

• Member+
Doesn't this happen a lot? I thought for every case reported, maybe there's 99 other girls who keep quiet about it?

Offline Kira-sama

• The Next Okamura-Sensei
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Tutoring FTW.
lol that'll teach him a lesson XD hope he gets more owned in jail *wink* LOL

高橋愛  :D
Pinkosa! Arigatou! ;)

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
Funny, there's another train groping case linked on the same page.

Wasn't me. I'm not even a professor yet.

Offline Bleachhh

• Member+
i wander is he just too bore at home and want to find soemthing like this to entertain himself...
and the girls are just dumd... let the old man groped them just like that... defense yourself man....
don't always expect some hero out there to help you....

I completely agree with you, but i mean no matter how "bored" you are, you can't go around doing things like this. Does anyone have reasons or know why they dont defend themselves or something? (and yes SOME girls are dumb) Keyword: SOME. Please dont get offended girls heheh

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
hey, where's the Densha Otoko when u need one rite? haha,  but seriously old, educated man groping a lady on the train, have some dignity.  what a pervert.  there's is alot of unreport cases like this, huh?  girls just sometimes doesn't want to get involved and try to stay away from trouble or something that would ruin them.  so keeping quiet might make it go away.  in truth i hope everyone can learn to protect themselves.  got one question though, what happen when a woman start groping a man? would it be more, like ridiculous.   if the woman start groping u can't really say anything cuz most of the time people don't believe u. cuz man are supposed to know how to protect themselves. so sometimes woman can get away with more than men do...
sorry for falling off subject. 

Offline Loopy

• The Superior
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: University of Tokyo law professor nabbed for groping woman on train
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2007, 01:47:51 AM »
heh, what a jackass.  got what he deserved :D

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
Re: University of Tokyo law professor nabbed for groping woman on train
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2007, 02:11:50 AM »
When you're packed in a train with no room to move, you can't really do anything if someone gropes you other than scream or make a fuss. It has nothing to do with another person's intelligence.

Most of these gropings don't happen in big open spaces. Sometimes you can't even tell who was the person that groped you because you're surrounded by people.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - Lollipop