JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: JY - KOIWOSHITEITAKOTO

Author Topic: Ninja Trouble (WMatsui + Multiple Pairings) - The Questionnaire (lol)  (Read 44325 times)

Offline musy

• I want to be a Lolicon Master!
Hello, people of the forum~! :D I'm new here so Yoroshiku!  :peace: I've been a fan of ninja and AKB for a long time and it seems I can't get this one out of my head. Since I'm a WMatsui shipper, so this story will feature both of them. Sorry if it's not liven up to your expectation :sweatdrop: My first try of a fanfic ahahaha... :doh: Please take good care of me~  :bow:

Oh yeah, it's a funny (perhaps love story?) fic so enjoy~

Index
PROLOGUE (below)
SCROLL 1 - Master is Clumsy
SCROLL 2 - Master is Admirable
SCROLL 3 - Master is Caring
THE LAST(?) SCROLL - It's a Scroll of Troll
SCROLL 4 - Master is Kind
SCROLL 5 - Master is Cute
SCROLL 6 - Ninja Met New Friends
SCROLL 7 - Ninja is Guilty?
SCROLL 8 - Ninja is... Pervy
SCROLL 9 - Ninja is Still a Ninja
SCROLL 10 - Ninja is Mad and Sad
SCROLL 11 - Hey Ho Let's Go!
SCROLL 12 - It's Getting Serious... and Ridiculous
SCROLL 13A - The Couple Game 1
SCROLL 13B - The Couple Game 2

PROLOGUE

“Jurina, I’ve prepared the bath for you! Go take one before you eat!”

“Yes, mama!”

A 17 years old girl comes out of her room with spare clothes on her hand. She is Matsui Jurina, the sole daughter of the Matsui family. She has a mother and a father who is nowhere to be found in the house right now. She is like any normal girl you see every day. Cheery, funny, outgoing, almost every adjectives you can find on an energetic normal teenage girl. But there’s one thing that makes her different from any normal girl.

Jurina takes off her uniform before placing her clothes on the rack. She walks inside the steamy bathroom without any cloth covering her bare body. She closes the door while humming an SKE song that has become famous worldwide at the moment. Just as she was about to dip her foot into the warm enticing water, an innocent looking creature passes by her other foot.

“KYAAAAAAAAHH!!!”

Before she could do anything, the door rattled open by someone with long raven hair.

“Jurina-sama!”

The girl scans the steamy room looking for the perpetrator. With an eye of an eagle, she detects the cause of her master’s misery. With a swift movement of a leopard, the pale girl stomps with all her might on the culprit, squishing the poor target to a sudden guiltless death. The cockroach twitches its legs before releasing a tiny squeal, declaring its last breath.

SIGHS...

“Jurina-sama, I have killed the enemy-“

“KYAAAAAAAH!!!” once again...

THWACK!

“RENA YOU PERVERT!!!”

This is the story of Matsui Jurina, a normal 17 years old high school girl and Matsui Rena, an 18 years old high school girl and also.... a ninja.

A/N: Ummm how was it? Sorry English is not my first language. I'll add up the chapters in regards to the amount of viewers. Thank you very much for giving this fic a read. See ya~! :roll:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 10:41:27 AM by musy »

Offline priest1drago

• Miichan-Oshi desu~
Re: Ninja Trouble - Prologue (WMatsui)
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 06:17:36 AM »
hahahhhahh this is hilarious. interesting too.
i look forward to the next chapter!
Loving AKB48 everyday~

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 06:28:28 AM »
Lol Rena became a pervert!!  :wahaha:

This is really interesting! Can't wait for the rest!  :stuffed: :shy2: :on gay: :on GJ:

Welcome! :gmon love2: :welcome
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 06:33:53 AM by River1721 »

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2014, 09:21:14 AM »
Really good start, funny and interesting! I already like it. :-)

Offline White Hawk

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2014, 09:55:26 AM »
LOL Pervert & Ninja Rena! :lol:
This is interesting XD
Can't wait to read the next chapter :D

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2014, 11:10:29 AM »
hahahahhaha LOOOOL!!
XD
Conti please!!

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2014, 12:03:22 PM »
LOL Jurina is afraid of cockroach

Poor Rena

Update soon

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2014, 05:23:05 PM »
It is funny to imagine Rena like a ninja :lol:

:thumbsup
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline musy

Ninja Trouble - Scroll 1 (WMatsui) [140328]
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2014, 01:54:42 AM »
Scroll 1 : MASTER IS CLUMSY

Matsui Jurina, a normal second year high school student walks along the pathway towards her school entrance with a warm smile etched perfectly on her pretty face. She wears a black sailor uniform with her middle parted raven hair tied in ponytail, flowing with the breeze of morning wind.  She is a decent girl with lively but down-to-earth attitude. She is well admired and adored by both juniors and seniors with her cool but sometimes childish act in front of everyone. Even the teachers are charmed by her well manners and good academic traits. All in all, Matsui Jurina is a perfectly normal 17 years old high school girl. But, not everything is as perfect as it seems…

Jurina walks in a demure manner like a princess along the flowers bed aligned on both sides of the way when suddenly, a small pebble of rock caught her foot accidently. Yes, Matsui Jurina is a normal girl with a highly dominant gene of clumsiness running in her blood... the way she trips plays in a slow motion with her hands flailing like a swimmer that had just learn how to do a butterfly stroke. Everyone that sees the playback would bet that Jurina will surely… definitely fall face first on the ground, raising the betting money into an unimaginable amount that even billionaires could not afford. However, the people that had stake their monthly salary soon despair in agony with their unexpectable loss as a figure suddenly jumps out of nowhere beside the poor Jurina.

The girl catches her master into her strong arms just in time before the rocky road could squish Jurina’s perfect pointy noise.

“Gotcha.”

As soon as she appears, the girl immediately disappears behind the bushes the same way she comes out, leaving Jurina standing perfectly fine on two legs as if she had never tripped just now. Jurina stands there with a dumbfounded face. She surely remembers she barely manages to blink her eyes completely with what just happened. Then, the girl jumps out from the bushes to clean out the wrinkles and dust that are barely visible on Jurina’s uniform before going back inside the bushes... again.

“Rena…?”

Silence….

Jurina heaves a sigh before calling out for the girl with gritted teeth.

“Get back out here!”

ZOOM!

“Yes, Jurina-sama?”

Jurina was startled as the said girl jumps out of the bushes and kneels in front of her with several leaves stuck all over her uniform and hair. Thank goodness Jurina is a normal, healthy teenage girl with a strong heart or else she would be flying in the air right now, leaving her limp body breathless on the ground without her soul. Jurina scratches her head that is not itchy at all.

“Mou, Rena… can’t you go to school like a normal girl?”

“I can’t. I’m still in training.” The pale girl answers indifferently without any emotions shown on her face. A pulse appeared on Jurina’s forehead, twitching wildly waiting for the blood vessel to explode together with all her frustration on this ninja girl.

Jurina’s POV

How did I have a ninja girl acting like a servant to me you say? To be honest, I don’t even know how… I’m not from a super rich family, or some secret organization is after my wonderful innocent life, or I have some crazy secret super power (but that would be awesome) or anything like that… what I remember Rena tells me is that…

“A long time ago, before we were even born in this world, I think even before the grandfathers of our fathers were born… my great-great grandfather was saved in the mountains by someone from your family. Wait… I think it was my great-great-great-grandfather? Hold on… is it in the mountains or a village? No… but it was definitely in the mountains the time he met dragons…. Wait, do dragons even exist?”

Rena puts a hand under her chin, stroking her imaginary beard like some old geezer pondering about his useless life.

“Whatever it is… the point is when I turned 17, I resolved to devote myself to Jurina-sama in repayment of his debt!” the tall girl said with a serious, determined face that could shamed even the toughest and strict sergeant of the Survey Corps.

And that’s how it goes… she’s been by my side for almost half a year now I guess. And life has been peachy peach with her presence. She had been saving me countless of times and I’m truly grateful for her presence on those times. But the annoying feeling of being followed by someone everywhere you go, even to go wee wee, overwhelms any of the gratifying feelings I have towards her.

“But it’s a bother for me to be followed around with a vague presence everywhere I go! Geez…”

I was about to walk away when my long silky damn hair got stuck in one of the branches.

“Ah! My hair!”

Like a flash, Rena unwinds my tangled hair on one of the branches within a second only.

“How happy I am that you are such a klutz, Jurina-sama…”

Rena says with dreamy eyes and a faint blush on her cheeks. Oh no… not that lolli stares… my face heats up from her words, unknown whether it’s from embarrassment or anger.

She straightens my hair with her long fingers before, again, jumping off into the bushes.

“Good day, Jurina-sama!”

That must be one of her favorite hiding spot. Oh, you don’t know how much hiding spot she have… just the thought of it creeps me out.

So… this is my life. My truly normal wonderful teenage life with a ninja serving by my side everywhere I go. If only the author would pick someone else instead of me to go through this tiring adventure….

SIGHS…

A/N: Sorry Jurina... coz you are my oshii soo...:sweatdrop: Quite short isn't it? But I like it short... and simple! :D Again... sorry if it's not living up to your expectation. I don't know how to make a funny story actually... :( Thank you for all your supports and comments~ :bow: I'll try to update regularly if I'm not busy or something... TTYL~ :peace:

REPLIES:
@priest1drago: It is? Thank you~ Here's the first chapter for u~ :D

@River1721: Ahahaha Rena's not a pervert BUT she's just at the place in a wrong timing! but i can say she is kinda pervert and more~ but just wait for more chapters to come. Thank you~ please take care of me~ :cathappy:

@Kiri-el: Thank you for liking this! I hope this chap doesn't disappoint u... :sweatdrop:

@White Hawk: Thank you~ here's the next chp for u~ :D

@Koneki: Thank you~ I will continue~ :roll:

@Kirozoro: ahaha Jurina is scaredy puppy~ I will~ thank you! :D

@Zita: Hahaha the frail Rena as ninja~ but she can do kendo~ Thank you! :D

Offline River1721

• Member+
Re: Ninja Trouble - Scroll 1 (WMatsui) [140328]
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2014, 02:19:17 AM »
This is so CUTE!! :on gay: :mon lovelaff: :luvluv1:

LOL that lolli stares! I can just imagine this story perfectly! :wahaha:

Can't wait for the next chapter! :on GJ: :on woohoo: :mon XD:

Jurina is such a klutz sometimes! But its really cute!  :mon sweat: :mon spit:

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2014, 07:10:45 AM »
I'm not disappointed, this is exactly what I expected. I still like it. :) (Especially Rena's character.)

Offline priest1drago

• Miichan-Oshi desu~
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2014, 08:10:18 AM »
I can't help but laugh at the interactions between Rena and Jurina, now I fully believe you when you said it will be a funny story, hahaha~ Rena is still a lolicon in here, I see~ Great, now I expect molestation scenes, lol just kidding.
Loving AKB48 everyday~

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2014, 12:34:20 PM »
@Zita: Hahaha the frail Rena as ninja~ but she can do kendo~ Thank you! :D

Hah that's true. :)
Maybe that is why I imagine her as a samurai :huhuh ,( but she is good swimmer too, isn't she :P, so that mean she is not so hopeless) :grin:

You are fast  :grin: gooooooooood
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline White Hawk

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2014, 01:58:31 PM »
Thanks for the update~! You're fast! :D

LOL! This is so funny! :lol:
I love their interactions so much! XD

Clumsy Jurina and Ninja Rena :twothumbs

“A long time ago, before we were even born in this world, I think even before the grandfathers of our fathers were born… my great-great grandfather was saved in the mountains by someone from your family. Wait… I think it was my great-great-great-grandfather? Hold on… is it in the mountains or a village? No… but it was definitely in the mountains the time he met dragons…. Wait, do dragons even exist?”

Rena puts a hand under her chin, stroking her imaginary beard like some old geezer pondering about his useless life.

“Whatever it is… the point is when I turned 17, I resolved to devote myself to Jurina-sama in repayment of his debt!” the tall girl said with a serious, determined face that could shamed even the toughest and strict sergeant of the Survey Corps.
^ :rofl:

Can't wait for your next chapter XD

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2014, 07:39:53 PM »
Hahaha Rena have many hiding spot xD

Update soon

Offline musy

Re: Ninja Trouble - Scroll 2 (WMatsui) [140329]
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2014, 12:44:32 AM »
Scroll 2 : MASTER IS ADMIRABLE

“Oh, shoot! I’m late!”

“Jurina, don’t forget your-“

“Bye, mom!”

“-lunch… again. Haaa…This kid is useless.”

###############

Jurina runs through the crowd of people towards her only destination. Her most beloved high school.

“This is bad. This is bad. This is bad! Only 5 more minutes till the bell rings… I must run faster- AAAAAARGH!

SCREEECH!

“Jurina-sama!”

As always, Rena appears beside Jurina before the bicycle could smash her beautiful long legs. It was like Rena is a fortune teller. A one heck of annoying fortune teller. She could predict whatever that is going to happen to the young girl, even in her dreams. Jurina looks at the loli eyes of her savior who have her in a little too tight embrace that could break any little girl's bones.

“I’m glad there are so many things to protect you from, Jurina-sama…”

Ah, crap! Avoid the eyes, Jurina! AVOID THE MENACING CREEPY LOVELY EYES!

“W-why do I get the feeling I’m being super-looked-down-on?!”

Rena let go of her master, her face red from joy, happiness, gratitude or loliness, no one wants to know… especially Jurina.

“Be careful, Jurina-sama.”

“Wait-“

WHOOSH!

Everytime Rena does that, appears and disappears like that, it keeps getting Jurina a little more frustrated with the ninja girl. Sometimes she is troubled with the fact that Rena will keep doing that for the rest of her life, as long as Jurina is alive.

“Not if I can change her ninja style.”

Jurina says with a determine face before the bells of her school rings from a far away land.

“Aaaaah I’m late!”

###############

“…and so that’s how the government managed to rule the land.”

Jurina is diligently writing the notes for the most boring and stagnant subject in the world; History. The subject could become the most effective drug for sleep for almost every single human ever live in this world especially on an insomniac. But for Jurina, she’s strangely immune to it. Nothing can distract her attention from the teachers and the black hole of a board with artistic white chalk scribbles of a doctor’s writing...

Except…

...the girl acting like a cute bird on the tree situated exactly beside her seat outside the window.

“Tweet tweet. Tweety tweet.”

GRRR…

Jurina is annoyed with the matter of why must she be the only person that can sense Rena’s presence on that damn tree. Oh no, that tree is innocent. The damn one is Jurina for having been used with the constant stalking by her servant of a ninja-in-training. Rena should have just stay quiet or perhaps makes herself invisible behind the bark or shades of leaves instead of making the obviously manmade bird sound. Seriously, her ninja skills suck. But it’s a mystery how no one cares about it. Or maybe they don’t even know how real birds sound like?

DING DONG.

The classroom rattles with chairs being pulled out by hungry starving students like they had never eaten for several days. Jurina just heaves a deep sigh of relief. She doesn’t have to join the crowds of students savaging the poor cafeteria of all its EDIBLE food as she opens her bag to grab her… lunch?

“Eh?”

Jurina rummages through her bag before her intelligent brain racks itself for the memories of what happen that morning. The scene replay like a high definition video inside her head…

“Oh, shoot! I’m late!”

Jurina wears her shoes hastily as her mind been occupied with one thing since she woke up.

Rena.

Her competitive spirit kicks in high adrenaline through her entire being. She is not to be defeated by the girl like always. She must be the one to arrive first like she always do before Rena appears in her life. SHE MUST!

“Bye, mom!”

Jurina runs off from her house as she hears her mom said a faint word like ‘lunch’ or something but she doesn’t have time for that. There are more grave matters to deal with. Matters of a ninja.

“Aaaah!!! I forgot my lunch!”

SWOOSH!

Just as Jurina announced her not-a-grave-matter-of-a-problem, wind blows through the windows by her side that had never been opened before. Blinking her eyes rapidly, Jurina touch the enormous plastic wrapped bun suddenly appears on her table from the mighty wind.

“Melon pan?”

Jurina harshly stood from her chairs and approaches the window with the huge melon pan in hand.

“Hold it!”

“Tweet tweet.”

“Grrrr… Get back here!”

“…yes?”

“This is your lunch, right? I’m not taking this. Eat it yourself!”

A faint blush appears on Rena’s pale face with a small smile that makes Jurina's arms crawl with creepiness.

“That is very kind of you, Jurina-sama. Very well, I’ll head out to Jurina-sama’s residence to retrieve your lunch immediately!”

Jurina’s eyes widen with a bit of fury from Rena’s self resolution.

“OH NO YOU WON'T!”

Rena keeps mum as Jurina yells at her from the window. Her master’s face is full of determination, making Rena’s heart flutters a single butterfly from her mature but still child-like look.

“I don’t want to rely on other people for my screw ups… if I fall, I’ll just have to pick myself up without others help, right? The same with my lunch! I’ll just have to buy a sandwich from the cafeteria...”

The butterfly had just bloom its colorful bright wings with rainbows and sunshine and unicorns all over.

“So, come in and let’s have lunch together!”

“Yes…”

Jurina’s face is flushed deeply red from her outburst while Rena is still in a dazed state...

“Ah, man… I’m yelling out such mundane thing at the top of my voice… this is embarrassing!”

“How admirable, Jurina-sama!” Rena claps her hands in admiration of her young clumsy master.

“It is such a pleasure for me to be able to admire Jurina-sama and always stick by her side!”

Jurina tries to keep her heart calm from the sudden confession of the inexperienced amateur ninja. Her brain is telling her all the frustrations she had to suffer from having the girl following her around but her heart is melting with the ninja’s naive declaration of her own feelings towards Jurina. She feels guilt building up from the way she’s been treating the girl.

“Come, I shall accompany you to the cafeteria, Jurina-sama.”

“Sure...”

Jurina walks along the class hallway side by side with a clear, visible and noticeable presence of the beautiful ninja beside her. For now, she had made a decision to be the best master she could be towards her servant of a ninja. Perhaps, it is not always such a bad thing to have a ninja like Rena around…

A/N: Jurina is starting to lose her cool with the naive loli ninja~ XD THANKS FOR READING AND COMMENTING! :bow:  :cathappy:

REPLIES:
@River1721: Thanks~ but I don't think this is cute ahahaha :D Jurina has been thru many accidents I can't help to make her a klutz in this story XD

@Kiri-el: I'm really glad you still like this!! XD Enjoy this one too :oops:

@priest1drago: Honestly, I dont know how to make funny story but glad you like this! E-ehh??? I'll try to make that scene... :roll: XD

@Zita: Yep Rena is not a kuso center as it seemed~ XD I'll try to update regularly! :thumbsup

@White Hawk: Thank youuu for liking this~!! I'll try to make it more funny and perhaps... more fluffy? :P

@Kirozoro: Hahaha yeah this time it's a tree~  XD
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 01:26:16 AM by musy »

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2014, 02:45:26 AM »
Jurina has show her mature side now kyaaa~

Update soon

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2014, 02:23:18 PM »
Jurina is losing her cool every time Rena disappears in the shadows!  :mon noprob:
Rena should just be her normal self towards Jurina! :kekeke: (Unless this is her normal self!) :on lol:

Update soon! :bingo: :byebye: :stuffed:

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2014, 03:59:01 PM »
Ninja Rena's ultimate goal:

*scribbles* My Master will be Mine!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline musy

Re: Ninja Trouble - Scroll 3 (WMatsui) [140331]
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2014, 07:17:41 PM »
Scroll 3 : MASTER IS CARING

“Ahhh… that was a nice game!”

“Yeah! Too bad it’s history after this…”

A group of second year’s girls are inside the locker room after a vigorous exercise and volleyball game on their PE class. Jurina is one of them, of course. As the girls are talking and gossiping around about nothing, Jurina keeps herself on guard. Her head turns to the right and left, her eyes scanning with hawk’s vision every nooks and corners of the locker room for a certain raven hair girl. She lets out a relieved sigh as there’s no sign of the perverted ninja…

“Are you okay, Jurina?”

“Aaahh… Yes! I’m fine!”

Jurina wears a big forced grin before turning away facing her locker. In an explicit but censored scene, Jurina takes off her sweaty shirt over her head, leaving her upper body with only a single clothing to cover her assets. She grabs a towel to dab some of the sticky substance on her glistening skin. She was about to undo her bloomer when one of her classmate shrieks before hiding behind the slightly bare almighty Jurina.

“KYAAAH!”

“W-what’s wrong?

“What happened, Ego-chan?”

All the girls surround her as she points to the dark corner of the lockers.

“T-there… t-t-tt-there’s s-something over there!!!”

“EEHHH???!!”

“The eyes… they were… GLOWING!

“What?!”

“Is it… a ghost?”

“It’s daylight, you idiot!”

“But it’s dark…over there…”

EEEEEP!!!

The girls all scamper behind Jurina, pushing her closer to the dark corner where a shadow of something can be seen crouching with slight long hair visibly hanging beside the locker at the end.

“W-why are you guys hiding behind me?!”

“We don’t care! Do something!”

GULP…

Jurina resolves to brave herself after being pushed quite annoyingly on her back numerous times. She bits her lower lip as she gets closer…

…and closer…

…step by step…

“Huh?”

Jurina raises her brow as a familiar pair of eyes with glimmering stars stare at her. The eyes belong to the accused ghost turns to normal as she sees the girl she’s been stalking all this while is in front of her. Her eyes drop on Jurina’s exposed upper body with a piece of clothing, studying the hidden shapes before landing back on Jurina’s eyes again. A small smile creepily forms on her pale face…

“Ah! Jurina-sama, that’s a nice br-“

Before Rena could finish her sentence, Jurina had swing her long hand mightily across the frail girl’s cheek.

PAAK!

###############

It is lunch time and Jurina is sitting opposite of Rena in her class with their lunches on the table. The girl crosses her arms while scrutinizing her ninja’s face. A big high-five mark of Jurina’s strong hand printed on her red pale cheek.

“What were you doing in there?”

“I was watching over you, Jurina-sama.” Rena said with a serious determined face. 

“Well, next time don’t ever scare people like that again…”

“I will, Jurina-sama.”

Jurina feels guilty with her action. Her slap really did leave a great mark as Rena's cheek had become painfully swollen and red with the shape of her hand.

“Does it hurt?”

“Not at all! I’m glad to have been marked by you, Jurina-sama!”

GRRRR…

THWACK!

Now, there’s even a round lump on top of Rena’s head slowly rising like a bread dough being baked in the oven.

“Don’t ever say things like that!”

“Very well. You can hit me wherever you want, Jurina-sama. I’ll eagerly accept all the love you give me!”

A red blush forms on both Jurina’s already rosy cheeks. She doesn’t know if Rena is being serious like serious serious or… serious. Does that make sense? No, that’s what Jurina’s mind is playing at too. Being with Rena made her thinks of all the unthinkable things that can’t even be think by normal kid. She should be one of the normal teenage girls but Rena is making her do the impossible. Trying to distract herself from thinking too much of the ninja, Jurina opens her lunch box. She was about to take a bite of the heavenly smell tamagoyaki when the sound of plastic being ripped destroyed her mood. She stares at Rena taking a bite of the huge crusty looking bread. They have been regularly eating lunch together and until today, that is the only and only lunch Rena ever had.

“Rena…?”

“Mmm?”

“Does the term “nutritional balance” not appear in your dictionary?”

“Not unless it’s listed under “I TOTALLY LOVE MELON PAN”!”

This girl is not serious, is she guys? Nope. She is serious, Jurina. You should have known better as Rena’s master than us. We are merely humble peasants.

“But there’s nothing more important tool than the body for a ninja!”

“I’ll overcome through pure spirit, somehow or another.”

Jurina can’t stand the sight of Rena having another melon pan for her lunch so she thought of some brilliant ideas with her smart brain.

“How about I get mom to make lunch for you too?”

“No! I wouldn’t dream of being a bother to her!”

Hmmm… think Jurina… think!

“Ah! How about I make one for you?”

The serious face of Rena suddenly turns gloom with a cloud of devastation and misery hanging above her head.

“Oh…n-no, no! I couldn’t possibly ask such thing of you, Jurina-sama!” Rena said with her head and hands shaking altogether in refusal of the kind and slight worrying offer of her master.

Jurina saw the severely worried face Rena showed for a second there but she won’t have it any other way for Rena to reject her courteous effort of a charity, even if the girl had to die from her cooking.

“I’M DEFINITELY MAKING ONE AND THAT’S FINAL!”

Rena could only swallowed a large gulp of her spit with whatever doom waiting for her tomorrow, in courtesy of her persistent master.

###############

4 in the morning… (by gwen Stefani XD)

Jurina sluggishly wears the apron while yawning with her big mouth. She had cooked before and she surely knows how to make a bento from her mom guidance. She definitely remembers her mom and dad giving thumbs up for the great delicious homemade lunch… only that was almost 10 years ago. That was the last time she had ever been to the kitchen to help her mother prepare food.

“Good luck, Jurina… I’ll continue sleeping so call me if you need anything, honey…” if I can wake up from my dreams… Jurina’s mom heads back to her room after Jurina confidently said she can handle everything perfectly… bad.

“How do I crack the eggs? Oh! Just smash them on the bowl… Easy!”

Jurina literally smashes the eggs on the edge of the bowl but it’s not as easy as it seems…

“Ah! Oh no! The shells got in…”

She tried to move the bowl but because there’s a certain klutz genetic running in her blood, she just had to whack the bowl out of her hands….

“Nnnooooo…”

“Hup!”

A girl who had already worn her school uniform swiftly catches the bowl of eggs before placing it on top of the kitchen counter.

“It’s bad to waste these…”

ZOOM!

Jurina just blinks her eyes indifferently, already getting used to Rena’s unpredictable appearance before continuing to prepare for the next ingredient. She placed a round orangey pumpkin on top of the chopping board with a dangerously sharp knife on her hand. Her hand is shaking a little but nothing can stop her from cutting the big pumpkin. If her mom can do it, of course she can! She carefully puts the knife on top of the pumpkin, putting a bit of pressure slowly and precisely when…

…the orange vegetable slipped from her grasp.

“Ah! It flew!”

“Hiyah!”

And again, the ninja appears on Jurina’s sight. Rena flies in the air before catching the round pumpkin with both hands like a professional goalkeeper. She softly lands on the floor while handing the pumpkin to her master in a kneeling position.

“Your pumpkin, Jurina-sama?”

Jurina is getting fed up with Rena’s antics and she wants no disturbance to complete the almost impossible ultimate task.

“Geez… do you have to always be around? Let me do it alone!”

“However, Jurina-sama… this place is truly a danger zone for you.”

Before they can start arguing, Jurina’s mom comes into view from the ruckus and obviously worrying scene. She can’t have her sleep anyway if she’s been thinking of her daughter’s safety all night.

“Jurina, in this world, there is an existence of wonders such as these!”

Jurina’s mom holds out packets of frozen foods with gleaming eyes with background of flowers and rainbows behind her like some commercial ads.

“Uwooh! Cooking will be a snap with these treasures… Thanks, mom!”

Jurina’s mom gives a peace sign before dragging the worried Rena out of the kitchen to the living room. They took a seat beside the table with teas already prepared for them.

“Did you make these, Rena-san? You sure work things fast.”

“It’s one of the secret ninja skills, Jurina-sama’s mom.”

Jurina’s mom nods with a beautiful smile that resembles her daughter’s. Rena should be mesmerized with the smile but not when she is fidgeting around in her seat, her mind troubled with Jurina’s well-being. Jurina’s mom took notice of the ninja’s anxiety and decided to give some adult advice to her.

“Rena-san… I know the kitchen is a worrying place. But let’s trust Jurina with this one.”

Rena keeps mum as she stares at Jurina’s mom full with interest and curiosity.

“Sometimes, even as ninja, to watch over someone vigilantly means to patiently watch from the sidelines.”

“Patience…” Rena mutters the word as her brain tries to work some sense from Jurina’s mom advice. Her eyes sparkle as she finally understands the true meaning of it.

“I see! This is like endurance-style ninjutsu! It could serve as a test for me and as excellent training too… Splendid, Jurina-sama’s mom!”

Jurina’s mom laughs seeing the enthusiastic face of Rena.

“It’s nothing much, Rena-san… oh! Just call me Jurina-mama. The name you called me is too long.”

“I will, Jurina-mama!”

“I did it!” Jurina interrupts their moments as she brings along the already finished bento for showcase.

“Here! A nutritionally-balanced lunch specially custom-made for Rena!”

Rena’s eyes once again sparkles from the extravagant lunch box she had never had before made specially for her.

“Waaah! It looks delicious! Can I have a taste?”

“Well, you should wait for lunch but since this is yours anyway, you can taste it!”

“Yatta! Ittadakimassu~”

CHOMP! MUNCH MUNCH…

“It’s very tasty!” Rena beams after she swallowed the tamagoyaki. Jurina too is affected with the beam as she too shines from the praise.

“It is? Thank goodness! Now I can enjoy my precious time sitting opposite of Rena with the joy I bring to you.”

Rena slightly blushes from Jurina’s words. She never knew her master always think of her welfare, even with the simplest thing such as lunch.

“Thank you very much, Jurina-sama.”

Even if there’s an egg shell inside her tamagoyaki, even if the pumpkin is noticeably oily, even if the vegetables are half cooked, she won’t mind eating any of that. If it means she can see her master beaming and smiling with joy and happiness, Rena would do anything for her master’s sake. Even to suffer from stomachache the next morning.

“Alright! Now help me clean, Rena!”

“Ah, I refuse! I must patiently watch from the sidelines. This is also a part of training. Right, Jurina-mama?”

“Just as you said, Rena-san~”

“Whaaaaaat?!”

A/N:
Here you go~ I'm sorry if there's no action scene goin on...YET! Just be patient~ I'm just warming up my writings... :D Btw, I think i'll be updating on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only and if you're lucky I might add up on other days as well~ so, if you don't see any updates on those days, please do spank some sense in me! :onionwhip: I'll gladly accept them~!! Oh god I'm such an M XD

A DEEPLY HONORED GRATITUDE AND LOVE TO PEOPLE READING THIS~  :kneelbow: :hee:

REPLIES:
@Kirozoro: Ahaha Jurina is cute~ Thanks for reading~ :cathappy:

@River1721: Noo you haven't see Rena's normal self yet hahaha just wait~ Thanks you~ :cathappy:

@DC2805: Rena's wish is my command! :thumbsup XD

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: JY - KOIWOSHITEITAKOTO