JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Up Up Girls (Kari) - KIMI TOIU KASETSU

Author Topic: [News] Konno and Mako grad ceremony (Concert Rip/NEWS clip p.3)  (Read 13910 times)

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
[News] Konno and Mako grad ceremony (Concert Rip/NEWS clip p.3)
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2006, 05:56:20 AM »
Quote from: MM_A_Y
I went to the afternoon concert at Yoyogi and seriously I thought Mako got overcoated. The emphasis was on Konno, yes, true fans didnt know so cant blame the fans. But since they say Mako graduation concert is in august, but now is having her graduation ceremony, so is MM still have that concert in august? I am confused now. Konno graduated, but still is in the musical. So why cant Makoto have her own graduation concert?

When I showed up at the concert, I was surprised. I was like why are they selling Makoto graduation t-shirt when it is Konno`s? Now it all makes sense.
Sorry, but Konno is not in the musical. They published an announcement last month stating that since she must prepare for her school examinations, she won't be part of the musical. Check the official site for the musical http://www.ribbonnokishi.com/
About Makoto, she didn't graduate, she's still listed as part of Morning Musume on the H!P official site. She was just given the chance to say goodbye to a concert crowd because it was her LAST CONCERT too... she will graduate after the musical on August 27th

Offline MM_A_Y

[News] Konno and Mako grad ceremony (Concert Rip/NEWS clip p.3)
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2006, 09:27:56 AM »
Quote from: reyfer
Sorry, but Konno is not in the musical. They published an announcement last month stating that since she must prepare for her school examinations, she won't be part of the musical. Check the official site for the musical http://www.ribbonnokishi.com/
About Makoto, she didn't graduate, she's still listed as part of Morning Musume on the H!P official site. She was just given the chance to say goodbye to a concert crowd because it was her LAST CONCERT too... she will graduate after the musical on August 27th

Ohhh, thanks for the info. I guess I will be saying my goodbyes to Makoto at the musical. This just plan sucks. I wonder what they are going to do though? Give her one of those special graduation episode on HM? HP and stupid Upfront. Arggggg. Though I am not a huge fan of Makoto, but I feel bad for her now.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Up Up Girls (Kari) - KIMI TOIU KASETSU