JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Joey Boy - Summer All The Time

Author Topic: NTG [MaYuki,Atsumina,KojiYuu,WMatsui and others] - Chapter 18: No Mercy?  (Read 27087 times)

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Normal and Their Guardians. (MaYuki, WMatsui, KojiYuu and other couples)
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2013, 05:23:25 AM »
Youre welcome! good you can post images now :'D good drawings! and good chapter! My kojiyuu is there!! is there!!!

Kojiyuu call us, right Tam_atsu san? xD

Offline chroumia

• Member+
  • まゆゆ ~
Re: Normal and Their Guardians. (MaYuki, WMatsui, KojiYuu and other couples)
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2013, 08:59:56 AM »
Tam_atsu   : Don't worry, I already prepared a story for them ;)
TD      : Thanks, I was thinking that their relationship escalated quickly.. But it's because I like fluffy things between my fav couple ~
Konoe   : Yep, I'm in a great mood to write :D Thank you~
Tupi      : My calculation says 12... well, I'm bad at math, so I hope I didn't miscalculate  :nervous
olive29   : Sure xD
Koneki   : Thank you~ About my fast update, It's because I'm in the mood to write... but next week is my Middle Semester Exam, so I don't think I could update as fast as this ... I'm sorry :(    For the WMatsui, your wish is granted~ lol. ;)
abcari   : Yep, thank you xD
       Of course KojiYuu will be there :D

Well, here's chapter 4: Fuwa Fuwa :D

I was in my classroom, sitting beside the windows. The wind was breezing gently.

“Ah, it’s such a great day…” I smiled to myself.

“Good Morning, Miyuki-chan” Shimazaki Haruka, aka Paruru, sat beside me.

“Morning, Paruru”

“Ah, are you doing your mathematic assignment?” she asked.

“Yeah, one more question and I’m do-“

Wush!

Suddenly the wind from the opened window stole my papers.

“Ah!!” I screamed out. “My assignment!!”

It went out of the window, down to the school garden below. This is bad! I have to get it back, but what if the wind bring it further away? Ah, what should I do??

“Somebody! Please catch the papers!” Paruru shouted beside me.
Right, there was somebody down there, playing with her hand phone.

“Why should I?” She shouted back. Ugh, why is she so… wait, is that?

“Eh-Eh?? Onee-chan?” Yes, it was my sister. Did she actually came to school?

“Eh? Miyuki?” After she looked at me she quickly chased after my papers. It was rare to see her run. She never liked sports.

“O-Onee-chan…”

“Such a nice sister…” Paruru suddenly said. “I guess she’s really not like what the rumors said, right?”

Yes, the rumors. They said that my sister was a cold hearted murderer who killed her own father. Well, she did, but it was for our own sake! There are other rumors as well, saying that she was actually stupid and she came to this school by money. Geez, she’s actually a genius you know!!

“They don’t know what they’re talking about!” I shouted at Paruru. “And she’s not cold hearted! She’s just… Shy?? She can’t communicate well… But she’s the best sister ever!”

Paruru then gave me a gentle smile. “Yes, I could see that you really love her”

One-two-three-four, one more sheet to get. Ah, it’s stuck on a tree! There’s no way my sister could get it there!

“I’m going down!”

“Wait, you’re going to be late for homeroom!” Paruru said while holding my arms. “And look! Your sister’s fine-”

“Come on kids, sit down. Homeroom time!” My homeroom teacher, Shinoda-sensei, who came out of nowhere said.

I sit down and hurriedly looked back through the window. Somebody is there talking to my sister. She suddenly climbed up the tree like a ninja, then hopped back with my last assignment sheet.

“Is that… Kashiwagi-senpai?” I whispered to Paruru.

“It seems so… Ah, look at that” She pointed towards them.
Kashiwagi-senpai was hugging my sister. MY. SISTER.

“WH-WHAT??!” I shouted while standing up.

“Watanabe Miyuki, is something wrong?” Shinoda-senpai asked. My classmates were looking at me, while Paruru just facepalm herself.

“A-Ah… not at all, sensei…” I sit down, hiding the embarrassment.

“Ugh, why is the famous Kashiwagi-senpai hugging my sister?? And… OMG why is she hugging her back?? She’s my sister!!” I whispered angrily to Paruru.

“Geez, Miyuki-chan, stop being a sister complex! You have your own boyfriend you know!” She sighed. “I feel sorry for Yamamoto-senpai…” 

“Yukirin-san, if you were her all these time, why didn't you come to see me?” I asked while playing with her slender fingers.

“Mayu… There were many problems… and… I didn't even know you were at this school” She pat me and gave me a dry laugh.

“Anyway, drop the ‘san’, okay?” She said while hugging me from behind.

“Eh… but… you’re a senpai…” She opened my hoodie.

“Who cares about that, Mayuyu~” She then sniffed my hair. “Mm… Just as I though, your hair smells nice~”

“Geez, suddenly giving me a nickname like that… A-and stop sniffing me!” I could feel her breath on my neck. It was warm, and it tickled.

“It can’t be helped~ It’s your fault you know? Being this cute is illegal!” She hugged me tighter and then suddenly kiss my ear.

“Kya!! W-w-what are you doing??” I slapped her arm.

“Hahha, seeing you blushing like that really makes my day” She stand up while laughing, trying to block my hands.

“Oh my, look at the time… It’s already 12!” She said while looking at my watch wrist. It seems like we talked about more than 3 hours… wow, time sure flies quickly.

“Anyway~ let me kiss you” she said with an innocent smile.

“W-w-why should I??” I backed away from her.

“Eeh, what’s wrong with that~ you gave me a kiss this morning. And you should, because you’re too cute~”

“T-that’s via message! A-and I’m not that cute!”

“Oh, yes you are~” She suddenly hold my arms and then

Chu ~

She kissed my forehead.

____________________________________________________________________________________

The next chapter: Chapter 5: The Attack

Oh, I hope AnRiRe isn't a wierd couple  :nervous
Because It's almost time for the other couple to appear:)
my forever Kami OTP which is starting to bloom again:
MaYuki!

Offline Haruto Lee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to do
Re: Normal and Their Guardians. (Chapter 4: Fuwa Fuwa)
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2013, 09:13:00 AM »
 :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

This chapter really fuwa fuwa

Update soon

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2013, 10:10:03 AM »
level of MaYuki fanservice= OVER 9000  XD

I love this chapter  :wub: :inlove:

you really update fast, I love it!!  :thumbsup come, let me hug you~
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2013, 10:30:55 AM »
omg, I'm not into Mayuki to much, but this one is so cute!

And good to read that you have prepared the kojiyuu story <3

keep going! and waiting for more! :D

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2013, 11:20:09 AM »
Yukirin is totally smitten to Mayuyu.

Kyaa!!  :nya: :nya: :nya:

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2013, 02:20:48 PM »
Awww cho kawaii~~
mayuki~
ah me waiting for atsumina~
newbe here, yoroshiku!
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline chroumia

• Member+
  • まゆゆ ~
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2013, 04:26:23 PM »
Haruto Lee: Yes, that's why I gave it the title fuwa fuwa xD
TD   : Yeay, thank you~ *Hugs xD
abcari   : thanks~ I also want to quickly make the KojiYuu stories :3
konoe   : she sure is :3
deguchi   : I'm also a newbie,, yoroshiku~:)

Chapter 5: The Attack

Chu ~

She kissed my forehead.

I could feel my face burning. My heart is beating so uncontrollable! There’s definitely something wrong with me!

“Kawaii! You’re so cuuuttteee!” She smiled, then continued to assault me with her kisses.

“W-Why are you still kissing me?? Stop iittt” I struggled from her hug. My heart is beating wildly. Isn’t this bad for my heart?? My forehead, down to my cheeks. Her kisses are getting closer to my lips… I-I’m not ready yet!!

“Yah! Yuki-Chan!!” A voice shouted out of nowhere. It made me and Yukirin-san surprised.

“A-ah… Haruna?” Yukirin-san stopped kissing me. “W-what’s wrong?” She asked groggily with a red face.

“Geez, I’ve been searching for you, and you’re still here flirting with her? It’s been 3 hours you know! You shouldn’t force her like that!” She said angrily, but with a lazy tone.

“Eh? F-forcing?” Yukirin-san looked at me. Her face became redder. “I-I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you uneasy and forced it like thi-“

“N-Not at all!” I quickly replied. “I-I was just not… ready… yet…” I said while lowering my voice. I… I said I wasn’t ready… Does that mean I actually want it? This is bad… I think I’m really in… N-no! This is the first time we met! Even though we’ve become friends for 5 years, I can’t fall in love with her yet! Wait, did I said yet?? Aah, this is so frustrating!

“Yaahh! Don’t ignore me! We don’t have time, Yuki-chan! I’m worried about Yuko here!!” Haruna-senpai said with a cute pout.

“A-ah, right… Is there an attack?” Yukirin-san asked.

“Yes, Yuko-chan and the others are trying to block them. We should go as well” She explained.

“I see. Mayuyu, go back to your classroom” Yukirin-san order me.

“…No, I want to go with you”

“Mayu! These attacks are serious you know? It’s not like the small ones you see at the road!”

The attacks… As I’ve said before, there are two type of human beings. The normal and the guardians. The guardian’s duty is to protect the normal, but from what? The Folktales. Yes, the Folktales… those stories of a believing. But in this world. It is more than a believe. It is the reality. Those spirits from the tales are real. And not all of them are good buddies.

As what I learned from my history book, these folktales suddenly appeared and destroyed the world. As they were rampaging, a person stood up, and magically defeated them with his outrageous powers. He was the first guardian on the earth, Akimoto Yasushi-sama. Since then, there have been more guardians that were born. Saving the normal humans from the attack.

“Yuki, did you forgot about my past? I’m not a ‘normal’ normal human” I protested. I don’t know, but I felt like I wanted to go as well.

“M-Mayu …Fine” she sighed.

“I’m just allowing you because you finally called me Yuki, you know? So keep on calling me that” She hold my hand. “Don’t be far away from me, we’re going to the club room first”

*********Bonus 1**********
   Chu~

I kissed her forehead gently. Ah, she’s blushing… she’s cute! So cute! I’m not regretting the fact that I fell in love with her for 5 years! But… to see that cute blushing face right now… I… can’t handle it. Uugh…

“Kawaii! You’re so cuuttteee!!” I blurted out. Ups, it seems like I can’t stand her cuteness anymore. Well… I should just continue. I kept on kissing her.

“W-Why are you still kissing me?? Stop iittt” She tried to let go. Too bad Mayu, you’re dealing with the great Kashiwagi Yuki here, once loved, always love! I kissed her forehead again, then I started to get lower… to her cheeks… a litte bit lower… and a little bit more… her li-
   “Yah! Yuki-Chan!!” A familiar voice shouted out of nowhere. It made me stopped with surprise.

“A-ah… Haruna? W-what’s wrong?” I asked. I could feel my face heating up.

“Geez, I’ve been searching for you, and you’re still here flirting with her? It’s been 3 hours you know! You shouldn’t force her like that!” Ueh, how did she know I was with Mayu for about 3 hours?? But that’s not what I’m supposed to be worried about, right?

“Eh? F-forcing?” I looked at Mayu’s face. It was red. Aah, I think looking at that face made my face redder. Just think of what I did! Forcing my feelings to her. “I-I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you uneasy and forced it like thi-“

“N-Not at all!” She suddenly said. “I-I was just not… ready… yet…” N-not ready? Does that mean… she actually allows me?? Eh? W-well… isn’t this… LOVELY!! I should tell her my feelings!

“Yaahh! Don’t ignore me! We don’t have time, Yuki-chan!” Haruna cried out with a pout. Oh, right, I forgot about her…

****************at the same time**********************************

“For those who haven’t collected their assignment, stand outside!” My math teacher said strictly.

“Ueeehhh, Onee-chan… I don’t care being punished, but at least don’t be too close with someone I don’t know…” I said to myself
while standing up, getting ready to go outside.

“M-Miyuki-chan… Ganbarre~” Paruru gave me a nervous smile.

I like to write other character’s point of view :D it makes us know their feelings~
Anyway, chapter 6 is almost done xD
I'll post it tomorrow, or maybe later :D

Next: Chapter 6. Club
MaYuki!

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
Re: Normal and Their Guardians. (Chapter 5: The Attack)
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2013, 04:51:18 PM »
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH

Another Action and Supernatural Fic...

Gonna put this on my favorite list.....  :) :) :)

Waiting for your next update....  :) :) :)
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline Haruto Lee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to do
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2013, 04:51:35 PM »
 :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

Another Fuwa fuwa chapter but the real things will come out soon right?

Look like Yuki love Mayu and Mayu still didn't know her feelings..

Waiting for your update!!!!

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2013, 04:54:27 PM »
Wah finally Mayu and Yuki meet each other

Is Mayu a guardians? And also what Yuki is guardians or normal?

Cant wait for the next ch

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2013, 04:56:30 PM »
I like miyuki's sister complex xDDDDDDDDDDDD  :thumbsup

and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mayuki lovely lovely  :inlove:

I really like this!!!!  :cathappy:

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2013, 05:03:53 PM »
I'm starting to ship Milky with Paruru  :shocked  :lol:

LOL Yuki seems possessed, head over heels with Mayuyu  XD Yes, Yasushi-sensei!  :thumbsup Anyway, as always...  :inlove: :wub: :oops: :heart:

I love it  :deco:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline mikaellitsa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2013, 07:12:52 PM »
wiii kawaii mayuki hahaha that sister complex is cute ^_^
plz update asap  :w00t: 

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2013, 10:09:41 PM »
so cute~ what is happening in the other place? >w< want to know, waiting for the next chapter!

Offline FoxKuzan

• ~Atsumina Heaven~
  • Ships AtsuMina the most >_<
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2013, 01:59:07 AM »
 :wub: uwaaa this is nice nyannyan shouldnt have
interrupted them

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2013, 02:43:09 AM »
So Yukirin is really in love with Mayuyu. :shy2:

Haruna why did you interrupt them! They almost kissed!

Milky :lol:

Offline chroumia

• Member+
  • まゆゆ ~
Re: Normal and Their Guardians. (Chapter 6: Club)
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2013, 05:57:56 AM »
Minamiyuki: Wow, thanks xD Actually I had this idea since about a year ago~
Haruto Lee: Yep, the story's just about to begin  :thumbsup
Kirozoro  : Yuki is a gaurdian, while Mayu is a normal. but because of her father's experiments, Mayu has some power. Thats why she said that she's not a 'normal' normal. I'm sorry if it's confusing...  :nervous
TD     : Lol  :lol: And yes, yuki is  XD Thank you~ such a boost of encouragement ~! xD
mikaellitsa: I also find it cute, lol. Sure :D
abcari      : yep, it's on this chapter :D
FoxKuzan   : If she didn't, their relationship would escalated super quick :D
Konoe      : Of course~ xD

I thought it would be wierd if Milky-who already has Sayaka- would be Sister Complex, but it seems like it's alright >.< yeay.
Here's chapter 6: Club

____________________________________________________________________________________________

“Excuse my intrusion, my name is Watanabe Mayu” I introduced myself before giving a slight bow.

“… Kojima. What is the meaning of this? I told you to get Yuki, not a new member” A short, but terrifying senpai said. It seems like he’s the captain of this club.

“Yah! Kai-kun don’t be so angry… It’s not me who brought her here, it’s Yuki-chan” Haruna-senpai pouted.

“Yuki-kun… explain this action of yours” He said while closing his eyes, not looking at Yuki at all.

“Kai, she may be a normal. But she’s not ‘normal’” Yuki said with a serious face.

“…Details, Yuki” He opened his eyes.

“… That is… something I can’t explain yet. Just believe in me, Kaichou”

The atmosphere became heavy… Well, of course adding a member to the club is not easy. Especially this club. The schools main defender club, who has a duty to protect the school and the students from getting any damage. The members are kept a secret from the students, but the leader isn’t.

Takahashi Minami, the Kaichou (leader) of this club is well known. He is short, but he has great battlefield combats. He is called Kai because he is said to be a great Kaichou. This is the first time I met him.

“Very well, I appreciate your decision. For then you will be the one to protect her, alright?”

“With honor sir!” Yuki said energetically.

It seems like I’ve been accepted as a member… Actually, I didn’t intend to become one, but if you want to go to the field, you have to be a member. So I, Watanabe Mayu, has become a member of the schools main defender club.

“Let’s quickly deal with the Folktales first. Annin, tell them the situation” Kaichou ordered.

“Yes, Kaichou” A beautiful girl with a princess like aura stand up.

“The Folktales this time are… Hansel and Gretel. Yui, Jurina, and Sakura is handling Gretel, while Yuko, Yagami-san, and Yamamoto-san is handling Hansel. Yuki, we want you to help out Yuko. While Haruna help out Yui. Their location is not that far from each other. And for Watanabe-san… Please be careful”

“We understand”
_____________________________________________________________________________________

After I quickly read the profile of the members -which were only less than 20- we hurriedly ran to the location, the schools garden besides the boy’s dormitory. We were supposed to be there about 5 minutes ago, but we kept on stopping because I had to catch my breath. Damn it, this school is too big!

“Mayuyu are you alright?” Yuki asked me with a concern face.

“Y-yes… just… give me a minute…” I tried to catch my breath.

“Mayu-“   

Bang!

A tree was suddenly flying towards our direction. Before I noticed, Yuki was carrying me with a bridal style to avoid it.

“Holy Fuck, she’s so persistence!” A boy shouted. From what I remember, his name is Yokoyama Yui-senpai.

“But, isn't more fun like this?” Another voice answered. A girl with a short hair, and an unbutton uniform. That’s definitely Matsui Jurina.

“Said the kid who kept on getting hit” Yokoyama-senpai replied.

Bang!

Another tree was being thrown by a little girl.

“Yuki… Is that Gretel?” I asked.

“…Yeah” She answered shortly. “…Mayuyu, promise me you won’t do anything reckless” Yuki said seriously while running, still carrying me in her arms.

“…Don’t worry Yuki, I won’t” I promised.

“Ah! Yuki-senpai!” Jurina called happily. “Ooh! I see you’re carrying a beauty! Want me to help?” He dodge some trees while smiling to Yuki.

“No Jurina. Don’t you EVER touch Mayu” Yuki answered with a black aura.

“Geez, I was just kidding~ I have my own you know” She smiled.

“Jurina, stop with the talking!” Yui-senpai shouted, but suddenly, he got hit by a flying trashcan.

“Ouch senpai, you should be concentrating more…” Jurina said calmly.

“Hello Yukiiiii??? You’re supposed to help this side right??” Oshima Yuko-senpai shouted. Not far away from Yui’s team, the one who handled Hansel were also dodging some random things.

“Horaa!” Yagami Kumi-senpai gave Hansel an uppercut. He continued the assault with a gun that was on his pocket.

Dor! Dor! Dor!!

Oh shit. Not Good. Not good at all.

“M-Mayu! Are you alright??”  Yuki seems to know what made my face pale.

“Y-yeah… don’t worry…” I answered stiffly. I could feel my body shivering as I suddenly remembered my past because of the gun shots.

She gently put me down. “Don’t force yourself…”

As quick as the wind, she was suddenly besides Yagami-senpai, in front of Hansel.

Brak!!

She kicked Hansel with a mighty blow on his stomach.

“Kumi! Stop with the guns!” Yuki shouted while avoiding some hits.

“What?? Why???”

“Just. STOP!!” Yuki suddenly took his hand gun at throw it away.
“Wha-“ Brak!! Yagami-senpai who was about to protest was hit by Hansel.

“You…da..re.. shoot…me?” Hansel said stiffly.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Wierd? Yes.  :nervous :nervous
Sooo... I changed the story abit and made Annin as the secretary or something.  :panic: oh well  :nervous  :peace:
And for Takamina's name... I don't know anymore  :sweatdrop:
Oh, Does anybody have an idea for the clubs name? It would be wierd if it was called the Main Defense Club  :sweatdrop:

Next Chapter, Chapter 7: Hansel and Gretel
MaYuki!

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2013, 06:42:52 AM »
Do something mayu

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2013, 09:29:11 AM »
The story is interesting!
just love to read alot of fiction story

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Joey Boy - Summer All The Time