JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - I Not Crazy Am You Are

Author Topic: VAMPSxHunters - Chapter 1: A Surprise Visit  (Read 5115 times)

Offline leipyon

• Im a mix-blooded alien~! rawr! >:D
  • Member+
VAMPSxHunters - Chapter 1: A Surprise Visit
« on: April 01, 2014, 01:07:10 PM »
This is actually my first superatural-themed as well as an action-themed fanfic. and Honestly, I'm not really confident. XD  :scared:
(a request from ruka kikuchi that made me try writing vampire fanfic)
All your thoughts and opinion are very welcome!! It might help me to get ideas.  :onioncheer:
about the pairing, the main pairing will appear on chapter 1. (which is not finished yet. ^^)

Content:
Prologue (scroll down :)) )
Chapter 1: A Surprise Visit

VAMPSxHunters Prologue

Humans and the so-called Vampires, a creature with extraordinary powers. They live in peace and harmony. They help and protect each other. Of course, sometimes there would be some unavoidable misunderstanding between these creatures, for as we know, Vampires, they are fierce and blood-sucking creatures. However – The truth is – They were friendly and peacemaker vampires not like the monstrous vampires we know.

Years ago, only these kinds of vampire ruled the vampire nation. Noble Vampires, these vampires are the well respected and the most powerful of all the vampires. They have beautiful pale skin and mostly are the one who acts as the leader of the entire vampire clans. They live by drinking blood (animal blood) and do not aged. It was once said that they live for thousands of years and other said they were immortals. Catharsis Vampires, they serve as the right hand of the Nobles. They can control and read anyone’s mind by merely looking at their eyes and gain their power by strong negative emotions. However, they cannot use their ability without the Nobles permission that is why they wear special goggles to prevent them from using. It was said that their ability is unstoppable when they reach their limit. They can live without drinking blood for years but can easily lost their powers if not fed by negative emotions occasionally. Incubus Vampires (Succubus for female), these are mischievous vampires. They are known for their charismatic and seductive appearance and can easily attract either a man or woman. They gain their power by sexual pleasures. Like the Catharsis Vampires, Incubus Vampires can survive without drinking blood for years, but can die easily if they do not meet their sexual pleasures. These three are the pure and the first kind of vampires.

Humans, these creatures are opposite of vampires. They do not have any vampiric powers, yet they use their skills and intelligence in the art of swordsmanship and magic. Humans who use and create sword (or any form of weapons) are called the Warriors. They are kind people who love peace as the vampires do. On the other hand, Priest, these humans specialize white magic. They do not really enjoy being with the vampires. They believe that vampires are beast in human form and should be ridden and killed away.

Together these creatures tried their best living in peaceful until a mysterious event occurs that led to a war…

A human child starts to disappear one by one, every night. The news then starts to spread throughout the place. Human starts to doubt Vampires and accused them from what is happening. However, the vampires denied what was accused to them and stated that it was not their doings. To prove it, adult Vampires decided to investigate what is happening together with the human Warriors. Every night they would set curfew and each of them would guard a human house. 

It was indeed effective.

The following days, the disappearance of human child stopped. Although, a big news has started to spread throughout the place, again. Young vampires went missing, leaving no tracks to find them. The mysterious disappearance of young vampires made the vampires furious for the first time that the leader of the Catharsis Vampires forces the Nobles to give them the permission to use their ability to read minds. However, the Nobles said it would be risky for them to use their abilities. The anger that they are experiencing is above normal that using their ability would eventually lead them to ‘death’.

“Atsuko… You should not do it and never would you do it. You know very well the consequences of using your ability in your state.”

The head of the entire vampire clan ordered the leader of Catharsis Vampire. Atsuko was a dear friend to the head of the vampire clan that losing her would eventually decide the head of the vampire clan a war between them and humans.

“I know that…  You don’t even need to say it, midget…”

Evening came. The routines of the humans and vampire in-charge started. They went to their designated place to guard not only humans but also vampires’ families.

That same night, the Catharsis leader wandered around the woods. She could not let the disappearing to continue more and thus she decided to investigate on her own. Regardless the head of the vampire clan’s warning. 

Going deeper unto woods, the Catharsis spotted a huge factory with a ‘restricted area’ sign on the entrance. She could sense powerful and strong negative emotions inside the factory, pains and agonies. Touching the rusted old metal-panel door, her eyes fully changed into bloody red color as her powers start to fight against her will, her hands almost removing her bronze-colored goggles from her eyes. Seconds later, the power of anger already filled her entire body and mind and can no longer control it. As a result, the special goggle was removed totally away from her eyes. Her eyes glowed more into red.

Giving the entrance door a powerful smash, the smells of metallic sheath overflow unto Atsuko’s nose. The floor was covered with bloods. Screaming and crying can be heard unto the dark alley. Without even blinking, the Catharsis started to walk silently straight to the dark alley. Her eyes were glowing red and are the only small light can be seen.

“Who are you?” A man approached her in front while holding a candle. “This is a priva—”

The man could not continue his next word as soon as he simply looked at her glowing eyes. He was not moving and was like a frozen statue, not breathing. In the other hand, the Catharsis started exploring the man’s memory.

Group of men, they were discussing about the difference between the humans and vampires’ ability by experimenting human and vampires bodies. They were studying the vampire’s body structure, figuring where their extraordinary powers came from and what are their weaknesses. Screaming of human children and young vampires, the hands and foot of a human child were brutally cut by a man and together with another man; they sewed it to a lifeless young vampire. Another man went over a cage where the young vampires are locked and ruthlessly killed a young vampire with an enormous gun. After that, they started to operate the now-lifeless vampire and explore its internal organs. They tried combining the young vampires’ body to a human child. The scene that the Catharsis had seen was too dreadful that she did not continue exploring more of the man’s memory in front of her. With great amount of anger, the Catharsis tightly pushed the man over the wall and asked him questions.

“Tell me, whose idea is this?” She asked the man but did not wait for the answer instead she had read his mind. In spite of knowing who is at fault, it did not satisfy the Catharsis’ anger that after she learned whom, she landed a powerful kick unto the man’s stomach and gave him another 10 powerful punch. In addition, for the final blow, she twisted his head, leaved him dying on the ground, and started to walk further the dark alley.

Opening a double-door entrance, she finally reached the place she had seen in the memory of the man she had beaten before. Humans or rather the Priest Humans were surprise by the Catharsis leader’s visit.

“Well… Well… Looks like we have some guest tonight, a Catharsis Vampire, I believe!” The man guessed, pointing his enormous bronze gun with a cross symbol carved on its both side to the Catharsis leader and avoided an eye contact. He knows the Catharsis’ abilities, perhaps. “You should be hiding now or you’d be a dead meat!” The man laughed insanely in front of her.

“I think that’s my line, you heartless and filthy creature.” The Catharsis, without fearing the gigantic gun, sped up behind the man’s back and gave him a quick hard karate chop in the side of his neck. The man fell off instantly as well as the gun, unable to shoot her. The Catharsis hurriedly took the gun and stomped to it merciless, making it broke into tiny little pieces. “You’re not worth calling priest, you’re a disgrace! You should die!” The Catharsis finally had a chance looking at his eyes and start controlling the man’s mind. She ordered the man to cut his own self, starting to his feet up unto his heart. The man screamed in agony as he could feel the pain and he wishes that if he were going to be killed by the Catharsis, it would be in a matter of seconds, but it was not. The Catharsis decided to torture him before she completely killed him. Bloods started to splash around the room and even unto her face, making the other remaining man in horror of what they just witnessed.

It was the horrifying death of their colleague.

They started screaming and tried to get away from the Catharsis yet it was too late for them. The Catharsis controlled their minds and ordered them to kill each other. They had experienced what their companion experienced before.

*BANG*

Victory was almost at her hands when suddenly a silver bullet had hit the Catharsis in left shoulder and lost her balance.

“You must be the leader of Catharsis vampire group, Maeda Atsuko.” Another man, wearing spectacles appeared from the room. He was holding a small silver pistol. Like the enormous gun before, it has those cross-carved in both side of the gun. Atsuko only glared at the man for a moment and tried using her abilities, but it was not effective. She cannot control the man’s mind.

“Trying to use your power over me?” The man has figured what just Atsuko has trying to do. “Sorry… But that won’t work on me.” He pointed to his spectacles. “I’m wearing a special anti-Catharsis spectacle. Fascinating, right? It was a new model I have created and it totally worked pretty well!”

“Why did you do this to innocent humans and vampires?” Atsuko asked as she regained her balance. Her own blood coated her left shoulder. She moved her hands in her chests and pressed something. “You’re Mr. Miyazawa Shiki, aren’t you? A human priest, the man behind all this mess.”

“Mess? It is not a mess! Everything here is worth as gems! Can you see this silver gun?” The man pointed it to her. ‘It was created with human and vampires flesh and bones and the silver bullets were created using a Catharsis hair mixed with holy water, mercury and so on! If I point this gun to your heart and press its trigger many times then you will die! This is the thing that can erase your existence or should I say every vampire existence!”

Atsuko only stand still and can be see pressing something in her palms. “I see… I should then kill you before you could kill my entire clan.” The Catharsis starts her moves. She attacked him in front. However, her attack was not powerful like the ones before. The man can easily avoid it and would shoot the Catharsis in her shoulders. “Tsk…” She muttered as another silver bullet had hit her. She tried to attack him again, this time at the man’s back. However, the man again had read her moves, instead of being attack by her; he inserts the gun’s muzzle at the side of his neck and shoots her again. It hit the Catharsis for third time and every bullet that she receives makes her weaker and weaker. Her reflexes became slower.

“I believe you’re experiencing it.” The man pointed the gun to the Catharsis’ chest, again. “Eventually, it will be the end of your life. Every bullet you receive will make you weaker and lose you powers. Say good-bye to this world!” The man was about to shoot her when the she started to roll her body away from the man using her remaining strength, evading the bullet.

“I’m not going to die on your hands…” Atsuko removed a necklace around her neck and threw it up. Her eyes changed to a dark crimson color and she muttered a different language that no one can understand. After that, the pendant glowed bright red and then turned into color white. It was too bright for the man to see was going on. “Arrgh – What the…” The man panicked and runs to the exit door, leaving the Catharsis alone. The pendant’s glowing goes brighter that it destroyed the factories’ roofs and it reached the sky.

Far from the factory, the other humans and vampires also witnessed the bright light coming from the woods. The head of the vampire clan without hesitation, had follow were the light is. He was having mixed feelings. He is feeling worried because he knows that the bright light belong to non-but his dear friend, Maeda Atsuko. Catharsis vampires can only make those powerful lights. That ability is what the Nobles fear most for it is unstoppable once activated.

It was a life-sacrificing ability of the Catharsis, the Nobles proven that it cannot be stop, and the damage it can cause is still unknown.

“This is bad…” The head of the entire vampire clan, Takahashi Kai, said as he was near the bright light. He was thinking of a solution. However, it seems like it is impossible to come nearer the almost burned with light factory, he thought to himself. He ordered all the vampires with him to roam around the wood to see if whether there are some injured humans and vampires. After that, he tried going inside the factory to save someone who is dear to him.

He passes all the room, looking for the Catharsis. Every room he passes was covered with bloods. Seeing this made his eye turned into bright crimson red color.  It was clear to him what happened inside and the mystery behind the disappearing was somehow connected. However, that was not he was concern for now. It was Maeda Atsuko. He was worried about her. The word ‘death’ had been repeatedly echoing inside his mind.

He finally reached the room where the bright light was. He saw Catharsis covered with bloods and apparently on the verge of dying. He rushed toward her not even caring the effects he will get from the Catharsis pendant’s power.

“Atsuko…” He caressed her pale and almost dried face with his hands. Her skin was different that it used to. It was dried, eyelid almost dropping, lips are dried too and you can clearly see that any moment she will die.

Atsuko slightly moved her head to see and meet Takahashi’s melancholic gaze. She gave him a weak smile. He tried to tell her to stop the light yet the Catharsis motioned him that she cannot undo what was started. ‘I’m sorry’ those words can be read to the Catharsis face.

Few seconds later, the vampire clan’s leader can be seen weakening. The bright light’s unknown power coming from the pendant had been sipping all his great power. The Catharsis motioned him that he should leave, but instead of following her command, he moved closer to Atsuko and hugged her tight. “I will stay with you…”  Those were the last words from him and it somehow made the Catharsis slight happy.

The light grew wider and brighter. Loud thunder explosions were heard from above the sky. The glowing pendant had started to give color that is more different from usual. It turned blackish-red and yellowish-orange like the northern lights. An earthquake started and the strong wind had made the houses and other things to fly up in the sky. Another set of grumblings of thunder followed.  The humans and vampire started run to find a safe place to hide. Everything became chaotic from what happened in that night.

Soon everything stopped in seconds. The earthquake stopped. The thunders’ roaring stopped. The wind came back to its normal flow. The bright light bit by bit vanished as it just turned into a small ball of white flames in the sky. The ball of white flames moved slowly down toward the factory and destroyed it and then it vanished completely.  The whole place was left in disaster. No Noble and no Catharsis vampire to be found to where the factory was located. They both disappear mysteriously. Only either corpse of a human or vampires were found. Although… It was not nice for them to see the disarranged body-parts…

Then… A war came the next day.

The unexplainable event led to war. Both creatures enrage by the sight on the factory, putting the blames on each other’s. Vampires were even madder as they found out that their leader; Takahashi Kai had gone missing together with the Catharsis leader. They started the fight. It was a human versus vampires. No more peace to be found as their faces is covered with hatreds and angers. Human did not care whether they fought hand-on-hand or equipped with armors as long as they killed them that would be enough. Although vampires are more powerful to the humans, the war seems to be fair. Human priest do know how to fight with the vampires. They have prepared their stakes and holy water, which was indeed an effective way on dealing the vampires. The vampire did not also show any mercy as they also give their best fighting the humans, even though the Incubus vampires were not that good with fighting.

Terrified from what he did, the priest did not participate in the war or even show his self. He was hiding in the woods a bit near from the factory. He was afraid that humans and vampires would find out what he did and he will be sentenced to death. ‘What should I do? Think… Think…’ He constantly biting his fingernail and repeated those words to his self. He was too frightened that even the waving sounds of the trees made him very nervous. However, what made him almost die out of nervous was when he heard a cry somewhere near him. He was certain that the cry was from a baby or a newborn child looking for something to drink.

He searched to where the source of crying is coming and found his self in front of the now-burned factory. The crying was coming inside the factory. At first, he thought that maybe it was just his mind-playing trick on him but it was a no. As he went and search inside, he found no baby but a glimmering white ball. The crying was actually coming from the ball. He was hesitant to touch it but with courage, he did. The ball surprisingly cracked like an eggshell and revealed a little living creature.

What he found inside was an infant baby with a star tattoo marked on the chest.

-- Thank you for reading!  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
sorry for the grammatical errors :))

« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 11:36:48 AM by leipyon »
I'm sorry. I know. I'm a silent reader.  :barf:

---kind of BUSY---

Hi, Im new here. Nice to meet you :D

JPOP lover
-YUI
-AKB48 (oshi: Mayuyu, Yukirin, Sayaka Akimoto)
-SKE48 (oshi: wMatsui)
-SCANDAL
etc.
Anime lover
JDrama lover

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: VAMPSxHunters : Prologue
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 01:59:53 PM »
Ahh~ That's right, I requested this.

I completely forgot about it, until you just reminded me.

Well, it seems pretty awesome. Talk about opening with a bang.

Too bad~ Atsumina's gone. Then I wonder what pair it is?

I wonder... Hm~ Well, that'll be a secret for now~.

Can't wait for Chapter 1. :heart:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 03:51:15 PM »
Interesting vampire story

Ah... Kai and Atsuko died there?

Who is this baby from the light ball.... the one with star tattoo?

Is it Atsuko?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out the next chapter

Thank you for the cool prologue

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 08:54:16 PM »
What happen to Kai and Atsuko??

And who is that baby?

Update soon

Offline mitsuhara_itsuko

• Member+
  • Bisu is love~
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2014, 04:20:01 AM »
interesting~ c: ... looking forward to the next update~ c:
hallo ... ds is ket

Offline leipyon

• Im a mix-blooded alien~! rawr! >:D
  • Member+
VAMPSxHunters - Chapter 1: A Surprise Visit
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 11:26:19 AM »
@ruka kikuchi : Thanks and sorry for the delay of chapter 1. So far I don't know whether to take atsukai back again or not.  ^^

@cisda83 : @kirozoro: For now I can't say whether they totally gone. I'll have my idea fix first if I'm going to take them back. and for the baby i hope this chapter will answer that question. :D

@mitsu:
Thank you for reading <3 :D

a/n: I'm really sorry for what I did for AtsuKai in the prologue. I'm not really sure whether they'll be coming back or not... and for the main pairing... This is SaeYaka plus some sub pairings like wmatsui, MaYuki, and KojiYuu plus some MariMii and Furuyanagi (although I'm really sure about this 2 pairs^^ ).

Chapter 1 : A Surprise Visit

20 years had passed since the war had started. Until now, nobody knows the reason behind the unexplainable events such as the sudden bright light, earthquakes and disappearance of a Noble and a Catharsis vampire and so on. Only one with the name Miyazawa Shiki knows the truth, which he kept from the human and vampires even after he died. Human and vampires arguments were never new until these present days. They decided to separate lives to prevent further wars. Humans built their own kingdom, called Akiba. The place was encircled with great walls and has four huge gates. These walls and gates were purified with holy water that no vampires can ever enter it. They also build their own vampire hunter organization, which founded and ruled by the Miyazawa family.  Its main mission is to eradicate bad vampires who killed and attack innocent human for no good reason.

On the vampires’ part, they also build their own kingdom, called Sakae. Although, it was more well-known with the name VAMPS. It is a mountain away from the humans’ kingdom and ruled by the Nobles being the head of all, and remaining Catharsis and Incubus vampires. In the beginning of the story, there were only three species of vampire but little did they know, new specie was born around the burned factory. They were called as the Artificial Vampires. It was unknown where they really came from. Artificial Vampires do not have the same physical and mental characteristics like the purebloods. They do not think and they attacked humans for blood, and humans who were bitten by them would mostly turn into Artificial Vampires. Thus, Artificial Vampires population rapidly increases as time goes.

BANG. BANG. BANG.

A loud gun shots echoes throughout the practice room. A young looking woman in her early 20s has been practicing with her silver guns, wearing normal white long-sleeves, which are the upper buttons were unbuttoned that reveals her perfect collarbone, and tight black jeans plus a knee-leveled dark brown boots, and her hair was tied up, and down to her neck rest a noise-cancelling headphone. BANG. Another gun shot. With a light smile, she hit the head of the mannequin target, perfectly.

“That was a perfect shot!” Besides the sliding door of the room, was a man also in his early 20s, standing, had said. He is wearing white slightly loose shirt with black vest and khaki black pants.

“Really?” She asked as she fixes her guns back to a medium-size rectangular suitcase. “Although, yours are more perfect than mine, you could even shot someone with your eyes closed.”

“I still need to work on my agility though… To match the ever so lightning fast Sayaka!”  He chuckled.

“Is that supposed to be a compliment?” Sayaka laughed.

“Maybe or maybe I just like and adore you so much. You should know that.”

“Changing the topic, aren’t we? You should consider that as one of your special skills, Sae.”

“Only to you, my Sayaka.”

“Stop it, idiot…”

RIIIING.

A loud bell rung that made the two lovebirds in confusion. Wondering what happened for it is surprising for them to hear a bell rung, suddenly. Normally it would only ring during a hunter drill. However, it is late to have a hunter drill by this hour, 7 o’clock in the evening.

“Was that the emergency bell just now?” Sayaka furrowed her eyebrow.

“Yes. I am sure it was. However, in this kind of hour, a drill? It is somewhat suspicious.”

“We better hurry. Must be a ‘real’ emergency.”

////

“Haruna! Yuki! Head over the Engineer department and help Airin and Churi bring blocks and holy water.” A rather tall, model-like body structured and shorthaired woman ordered them, and the two of them followed quickly. After that, over a phone she dialed a number and said, “Minegishi, send a medic squad in the eastern side of Akiba, near gate 3. This is an emergency. ” While on the other line of the phone she responded with, “Roger that. We’ll be there in 2 minutes.”

Sayaka and Sae just arrived and was surprise on the scene. Vampire hunters gathered around the east side of Akiba kingdom. They were fighting some artificial vampires that had surprisingly entered inside despite that the walls and gates of Akiba were all purified by holy water.

“How could they even get inside, Mariko-sama?” Sae asked.

“No time for explaining. Hurry and help those B-leveled hunters.” The tall woman responded quickly as she aimed her gun toward the artificial vampires. Sae nodded and followed her order as Sayaka handed him guns while Sayaka uses her katana.

They fought back to back as a pair. Sayaka would slash the artificial vampire by half using her katana while Sae, he guarded Sayaka’s back from the other artificial vampires by using his gun skills. The medic squad just in time arrived and they help assist the humans who lived at the east side to evacuate and helped the injured hunters as well. As Haruna and Yuki came back together with Airin and Churi, they immediately covered a certain ground with blocks and sprinkled the ground with holy water so that no more artificial vampires can go inside.

“AVs dug this big hole outside just to go inside?” Airin asked in amazement.

“They are getting genius lately, huh?” A second question asked by Churi.

“Apparently, no. This is not a work of artificial vampires. Someone with great intelligent, a noble vampire.” Mariko answered. “A noble vampire just gave us a small visit and just left now.”

Miles away…

Cold and windy night, only the bright full moon gives light. Wind breezes that made trees dances, waving. Humans are asleep… except for the vampires. Pair of bright red orbs littered around the dark place, hungers for blood. All are controlling their hunger for blood, biting their own lower lips just to restrain their selves for it was time for their supper.

“Damn it! I can’t restrain it!” A young-looking incubus vampire brushes his hair off in frustration. Then he bites his own wrist as he tried drinking his own blood just to satisfy his thirst. Although, that would not work out…

“Restrain yourself, Oshima Yuu.” A longhaired vampire in all leather jet-black gothic dress seated opposite to him had spoken, with her head resting over the back of her palm and elbows resting on the chair’s arm. “You wouldn’t want to be called artificial vampire for attacking humans, right?”

“Of course not! I’m better-looking than those mud-like rotten faces!” He sighed and he licked the remaining blood flowing from his wrist. “Arrgh… I am ought a here…To do my incubus-related sessions… If you know what I mean.” He smirked.

She nodded. “Do what you want but be back… For good news awaits us, later...”

“Yeah… Yeah…” He waves his hands before he exited the door and leaved the room, completely.

“So impatient... Such an idiotic little pimp… So worthless who just do lustful things right, Rena-sama?” Another vampire had spoken. Like Rena, he wears jet-black leathered clothes. The only difference is it was more of a tuxedo type of clothe. “I don’t even know why you picked him as the leader of the Incubus vamps.”

“It cannot be help, Mayu… He is an Incubus and they are known for ‘that’… Although care no more, for what is more important is the coming of Jun from his mission.”

“What could it be, I wonder?” He rubbed his chin, his imaginary beard.

“Who knows…? All I know it is a good news. He never fails us, after all.”

Knock. Knock.

Their little conversation was interrupted by a sudden knock. Rena felt delighted and gave Mayu a devilish smile. “Talk about his coming… Prepare a medical blood at once. He might be exhausted, I believe.” Mayu nodded and went to storage room to prepare what Rena had ordered him. Rena on the other hand, had opened the door and meet with him. Opening the door, she was greeted with an energetic smile.

“Yow! I am home Rena-nee! Long time no see! How is my beloved noble vampire sister? Or how’s my queen?” A young vampire in his teenage years, wearing different clothes had come home from a long time. He is wearing different atmosphere unlike them that is so serious and well composed.

“Fine, as always.” She replied. “Come in, Jun. Bath is ready.” Jun smiled and went inside, and followed Rena. “So where are the others? Yuu-sempai and Mayu?”

“Mayu is at the storage room, preparing a medical blood for you and Yuu? Ask me not. What else could he be doing in this kind of hour?”

“Incubus-related sessions…?”

“Then you’re correct.”   

“Nothing changes much here… I gue—”   

“JUUUUUUUUUN!” A half-naked vampire came running toward them. “So nice to see you aga—WAIT! Your clothes! It’s different!” 

“Me too, Yuu-sempai. Ah… It’s a human-style clothe.”

“I never thought humans can be so stylish nowadays… You are so lucky to meet them. So tell me… Did you bite?” Yuu asked excitedly that is as seen in his eyes. They were sparkling.

“Don’t be ridiculous! Of course, he would not do it!” Rena answered in place of Jun, emphasizing the word ‘not’. “And stop this nonsense chit-chat. Both of you ready yourselves for a meeting later.” Rena had commanded them. “Plus, Oshima Yuu, will you please wear some clothes? Dummy…”

“Oops…” That is the only word he could say after realizing what Rena had just said. Jun in the other hand, only laugh at the scene and then quickly went to bathroom.

////

The meeting has now commenced, discussing all about Jun’s recent mission, his days with the humans and other important things.

“Her name is Sayaka. Apparently, a class S leveled vampire hunter. Her speed is incredibly fast if comparing to the humans. Skills are top-notched too. Although, she does not give the same scent like we have nor humans have. She is different. He’s the one who Miyazawa Shiki adopted or should I say the one he found on the burned factory during the war.”

“What about the mark?” Rena asked.

“I’ve seen it. On her chest, a star tattoo. Not only that, I have notice something different during a practice, I have seen her several time having headaches and eyes somewhat changes like we do.”

“She’s different. However, if she is a vampire then how…? I mean Miyazawa Shiki should know it, right? And eliminate her.” A puzzled Mayu asked as he bites his thumb, thinking of a possible answer.

“Her powers might be sealed somewhere by Miyazawa Shiki, huh?” Yuu suggested.

“I couldn’t think of any answer aside from that. However, Shiki died 5 years ago.” Jun gave a wry smile as he showed them a necklace. “I found this during my midnight visit on Shiki’s private room. It is an Incubus necklace owned by the first Incubus leader, Maeda Atsuko. It might help us.”

“Mayu, if you please examine the necklace.” Rena commanded him. “A history is implanted in that necklace, perhaps. See what you can do.” Mayu nodded and removed his goggle and start exploring the history that took place in the necklace with the use of his Catharsis eyes. The past starts to flashes from his mind as he looked closely to the necklace he was given to.

“Wars… A catharsis and a noble… Chaos… Miyazawa Shiki and a baby…”

Preventing Mayu to exceed the amount of anger he may experienced from over exploring the necklace, Rena immediately put the goggle from his eyes, stopping him further.

“That’s enough to explain everything. Thank you, Mayu. You’ve done enough.” Rena stood from her sit. “Meeting adjourned. Prepare for tomorrow where going in.”

“But I don’t get it!” Yuu literally scratched his head, not having any slight idea from their vague conversation.

The meeting had ended quickly than expected. It was a little vague for everyone in the room to understand and they were confused by Rena’s plans for tomorrow. She ordered Yuu and his group to gathered at least 100 artificial vampire they could see in the woods and locked them into a huge cage.

“Tomorrow we’re going to kidnap her.”

--TBC

Thank you for reading! <3 <3:D

I'm sorry. I know. I'm a silent reader.  :barf:

---kind of BUSY---

Hi, Im new here. Nice to meet you :D

JPOP lover
-YUI
-AKB48 (oshi: Mayuyu, Yukirin, Sayaka Akimoto)
-SKE48 (oshi: wMatsui)
-SCANDAL
etc.
Anime lover
JDrama lover

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: VAMPSxHunters - Chapter 1: A Surprise Visit
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2014, 12:37:05 PM »
KYAAA You updated!

OMG Saeyaka, why are they so perfect?

And the vampires have a suspicion...

Is Sayaka not human? A vampire?!

Please don't kidnap my baby~

Ahh so much epicness

Can't wait! Bye

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2014, 02:00:07 AM »
Aaaaaaaaaa I wanna read more! XD
This fic is so interesting and looking forward for these pairing moments :wub:
Update please :twothumbs

Offline skylarkdragonstar

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2014, 06:59:48 PM »
Whoa, nice story you have here.

Ah but now the plot's got me anxious to know what happens next now that the vampires plan to kidnap Sayaka. I wanna read the next chapter!

Please update soon! Please please please!

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2014, 08:59:16 PM »
Sayaka is a hybrid?? :?

Yuko-sama is incubus vamps leader XD nyahahaha fit perfectly
Noble vamps vs vamps hunters.. Wow!
Just KojiYuu & MaYuki pairs are on the different side, as I see..

Interesting! Update soon please author-san :)
Thankyou~

Offline Geki karaiiiii

• be yourself
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2014, 02:47:07 AM »
I LIKE IT :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :hee: :luvluv2:
MY OSHI MATSUI RENA

\(-,-)/ ARE U MAD??? O.o

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2014, 03:06:48 PM »
Well I guess no more AtsuKai anymore... since they died in this story.... Too Bad... I was looking forward for some AtsuKai

And Atsuko already reincarnated into Sayaka...

Did Mayu find out that Shiki was responsible for the war to happen?

Would the vampires be able to get the Miyazawa clan to be baring the responsibility even though Shiki died already?

Would Kai reincarnation be born too?

Who would he be?

Well I guess there would be KojiYuu, MaYuki and Wmatsui pairing...

Can't wait to see what's going to happen next

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kmkpc22

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing
    • kmkpc22
    • kmkpc22
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2014, 04:12:03 PM »
Waaaa NICE story  :twothumbs
I can't wait to see what's going to happen next  :D :D
Vampire will kidnap a class S leveled vampire hunter. :huhuh

My twitter: @kmkpc22

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2014, 04:49:09 AM »
wo...i wonder what's gonna happen

cant wait for the next!

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2014, 11:50:30 AM »
wow... I just read this
this is interesting~ :shocked:

update please leipyon-san :bow:

JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - I Not Crazy Am You Are