JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: HY - Street Story

Author Topic: The Everyday Life - Chapter X (WMatsui) (12/8/14)  (Read 31267 times)

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Everyday Life Chapter VI (WMatsui) UPDATE!
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2014, 03:39:08 AM »

Funny thing, I didn't get to post this in response to last chapter, but this chapter deserves it more

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2014, 04:51:52 AM »
Hell Yea Jurina made the move

*Imagine Rena face* Kyaaa kawaiii >///<!!!

Bless you author-san

Update soon

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2014, 01:28:41 PM »
 :sashiko: YES YES YES
Go for it Jurina :grin:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline teru_fi

• Member+
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2014, 05:48:20 AM »
I am glad that J made that move but, poor Airin..
Author-san, please add Furuyanagi as a pairing. Please!

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2014, 05:52:05 AM »
I am glad that J made that move but, poor Airin..
Author-san, please add Furuyanagi as a pairing. Please!
Please do, if Rena were to reject Airin, Churi would be there for her ~  :bow:

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2014, 03:22:15 PM »

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

JURINA'S ACTION IS VERY......

HWAARRGGHHH OAO

PLEASE UPDATE IT QUICKLY ><

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
  • I shall return. But I'll sleep for now.
    • Rinca00
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2014, 09:53:04 AM »
unyuuuu~~~~

It's like she drew a line between them and said "Your territory is right there while mine is right here and rena is with me"

Can't wait for the update. . .

Lame Story ahead!

A Certain Love Story of a Cyborg Girl | Same Ground(Hiatus) | The Last Stand (On-Going)

Offline menamarco96

• Member+
  • Matsui Rena Enthusiast.
Re: The Everyday Life Chapter VII (WMatsui) UPDATE!
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2014, 06:45:22 PM »
I'm very very sorry for the late post  :kneelbow:

Busy being a freshman in a university is kind of like a lame excuse isnt it  :depressed: :bigdeal:

Btw, enjoy this new chapt  :)

BAMMMM

The sound of the ball hitting the surface of the palm, echoed in the hall. It was their fifth and final round, and their points were neck to neck with the other college. The crowds from both side of the stands cheered and jeered towards the team. The ace from the other team, Sayanee, had a fiery gaze on her face. Jurina lost to her team by just 3 points on the 3rd set the last time she played, but she won’t lose it this time.

Jurina’s inner competitive side is slowly revealing each day, and it does drive her nuts sometimes. The timer shows that they have 30 seconds left and it’s either if Jurina’s team score a point, or the other. The ‘pass’ from the other team hit the ball and was hit back again by the backcourt from Jurina’s team. Since she’s upholding the position of the serve, she needs to analyse quickly on when she should attack with her final technique.

“15 seconds left ! Would it be a tie?” boomed the commentator.

Yes, this is it. 3……… 2…… 1……….

Jurina leaped off in the air, doing her final technique, “The Vertical Jump” and smash the ball hard to the ground. Even the attackers from the other team couldn’t afford to hit the ball in time. The whistle blew, marking the end of the game. The crowds roared and so does Jurina’s team member. Jurina’s heart leapt as sudden triumph feel reached her. Their team members rushed towards her and lift her up.

“Wow wow guys…no, hey n—!” Ah, it’s no use telling them to stop carrying her around. After they had done circling the hall, they put her down back to the ground, while Jurina felt a little impure, as her buttocks were touched for numerous time while they carry her. She saw the others team ace, Sayanee, approaching her.

“Hey, that was a good play,” Sayanee complimented, “Your techniques have improved from the last time we played huh?”

“Nah….”denied Jurina, scratching her head, “You were awesome as usual.”

“Iya. I haven’t been practiced that mu—“ Sayanee was cut off by a moe looking girl, who suddenly cling on Sayanee’s arm.

“Milky…didn’t I told you to just wait over there?” fussed Sayanee, trying to loosen herself from Milky’s grip.

“Yada~~ Those girls over there are staring at you. You know I don’t like it,”pouted Milky. “You know they all don’t mean a thing to me,” Sayanee replied while blushing furiously.

Jurina seeing these two conversing in front of her, just stood there in an awkward state. “Err….”

“Ah sorry about that,”Sayanee realized the awkward situation, “Umm…this is my girlfriend, Milky.” Milky cheerfully shook Jurina’s hand. “Wow, your arms are so strong! I can feel it by just shaking your hand! Do you go to the gym often?”

“Umm….nope. Not really,” answered Jurina. Truthfully, the last time she went to the gym, it’s not because she wanted too, her high school friends sort of force her to go there, since there was a free trial.

“So, are you going to the Matsuri Festival this weekend?” Sayanee asked.

“Uh yeah, I’m going with my fr—“

“With that girl over there, right?” Milky pointed out at Rena, who was talking casually with a few people at the stands.

“H-How do y—?”

“Oh, I sat beside her during the match just now. She told me a lot of things about you. So I figure out you guys must have been dating or something.” Milky explained her conclusion with a satisfied tone.

“Uhh… actually we’re not ..umm… dat—“

“Well, we gotta go now,” Milky gripped more tightly on Sayanee, “See you on the festival, ne?”

“Uh..yeah….” Jurina then bid off to the couple. Her mind still thinking on what Milky said about Rena talking about her. What could Rena possibly tell
Milky about? thought Jurina as she racked her brains on frustration. As she set her mind to go straight to the shower room, it was a little impossible since a lot of people circled her and congratulate her and stuff. And the weird thing is, 90% of them are girls. Jurina almost got dizzy with the squealing girls here and there, luckily Mayu came to the rescue followed by YuiParu and Rena, and shooed them away.

They all congratulate her for the winning and the gain of new ‘fangirls’ , according to what Mayu said. Mayu told her that she would treat her for a special dinner.

“Wait…….you’re not going to cook are you?” Jurina’s mind wandered off again to the haunting memory of Mayu cooking them a burnt tempura.

“Baka ! I won’t !” enraged Mayu as she punch Jurina’s arm. “ I said, treat you to food. Not cook for you.”

“But I have to admit, Mayu’s cooking has been improving,” Paruru told them with an approving nod. Rena also agreed by adding, “Yeah, recently I also saw her reading some cooking books.”

“Okay enough. Rena, you’re not getting on their bad side too, right?” questioned Mayu, and they all laughed.

=

Jurina woke up with a sigh. She couldn’t slept that much that day. She decided to take a short nap during the mid evening, but it was no use. The festival was tonight and the streets were already bustled with stalls and lantern decorations. Mayu burst into her room with a neatly folded Yellow kimono in her hands.

“Aren’t you going to change yet?” asked Mayu as she sees the lazy Jurina still laying on her bed.

“Give me 60 seconds……” Jurina said before she dive her face in the pillows. She quickly changed into her kimono, which was already on her bedside desk. She rarely wore kimono, except on certain occasions where she really requires to wear it. Although kimono and yukata were their official traditional Japanese clothes, she finds it a little hard sometimes to move around while the front hem was tightly knotted on her waist.

Jurina checked herself in the mirror. Her hair was tied in a not-so-big bun while strands of her hair still came upon loose on her face. The ball blue with small white pattern flowers on her kimono, makes her look a little stand out, much to her dissatisfaction.

“Awww….Juritan is such a cutie,” Paruru came inside their room squealing. “Let’s put a little blusher on you.”

Somehow Jurina managed to runaway with that kimono draped on her. With small running steps, she almost toppled over someone as she lost her balance. Luckily, she managed to grab that someone’s shoulder. She looked up and saw a pair of brown orbs staring at her in a suprising state.

“E-Eh ! G-Gomen !,” Jurina quickly snatched away her hands from Rena’s shoulder. Bad hand, bad, bad hand, Jurina mentally face palmed in her mind. But her eyes immediately when to Rena’s attire. Her hair was also tied up like Jurina, but in a more neat way. Her cheeks were also in a pink shade. Jurina mentally pictured Paruru forcing over the blusher towards Rena earlier and stifled a small giggle.

“It looks bad isn’t it?” Rena’s sudden question snapped Jurina’s mind to reality. “Paruru t-told me to put it…”

“No, no. It’s really…r-really cute,” added Jurina. Seriously this girl, doesn’t she realize that everything she wears is cute. Rena blushed at the small compliment.

“Jurina looks c-cute too,” Rena began to blush more harder as she slipped the compliment. “What….you call this cute. I can barely even move.” Jurina denied as she stared down at the front hem of her kimono.

“Maybe you tied it too tight?” Rena approached behind Jurina and untie the bow behind Jurina. Even though they weren’t having some skinship or anything, but just by knowing Rena redoing her bow behind her makes everything so heart tightening.

“All done. It isn’t too loose right?” asked Rena in a concerned tone.  “No, I like it this way. Thanks a lot.” Jurina slightly patted Rena’s shoulders to show her gratitude but she then heard a whistle coming from her right.

“Aww you guys are sooooo cuteee,” mimicked Mayu while she high five Paruru. “You guys should go ahead together first. We’ll be going with our own partners later.”

“E-Eh--?”

“What? I thought we’re going altogether?”

Paruru pushed both of them forward and out from their apartment. “Well, see you guys around. Don’t come back home too late and look after Rena here properly. Make sure she doesn’t trip on anyth—“

“I get it ! I get it ! Jeez ……”

=

The streets were filled with every walks of life. Kimono of different colours burnt Jurina’s eyes as they walked in the streets. The roadside were crammed with food stalls and lantern decorations. Jurina’s eyes were blinded by the aroma of the food filling her nostrils. Her stomach did churned but she tried to cover it, since she doesn’t want to look like a total person in hunger.

Jurina and Rena walked side by side. Neither starting a conversation, both kept averting eyes. Since the streets were bursting with people, some kept pushing here and there, rushing away. Jurina almost forgot how clumsy Rena could be, until she almost tumbled forward when some dude with his girlfriend bumped her. Luckily, Jurina managed to gripped Rena’s waist and pulled her by her side.

“T-Thank you….” Rena exhaled in relief. She wasn’t aware of the waist-grip for a moment and they continued walk in that position until both of them realised and hastily stopped in their tracks, before distancing themselves a little between each other.

As they were walking, some of the passer by kept greeting her and complementing her as usual. By now, Jurina has gotten a little used to all the overwhelming compliments and praises. She thought she’d reached her hundredth time of saying “Thank You” and “Thanks” tonight. Rena on the other hand, just keep quiet and merely nodded to all the people greeting them. They also came to an awkward situation when a few people asked whether they were an item.

“E-Eh..?”

“N-No…umm..we—“

“Iya….Rena-san is so lucky to have Jurina senpai. She’s not just talented, she’s good looking too.” A junior said that right in their face. Both of them were lost for words and simply chose to respond nothing.

Time went by and they heard sounds of the drums closing by. A hot tempered looking man with arms crammed with tattoos suddenly ordered the crowd to give way to the huge lantern parade. The scene was spellbinding. Wooden clappers echoing sharply, the young paraders on parade engage one another's paper lantern sculptures in a magnificent demolition derby. Gallant young voices echoed towards the crowd with cheers from the onlookers, following by the tan-tan-tan sound made by the taiko drums. It was truly amazing.

Jurina looked sideways to her left and saw Rena’s gleaming face watching the parade. Seeing such a happy look on the person she likes, make one heart skips a beat. Nah, it wasn’t a beat. More like her heart pounding rapidly in her chest. At that time, seeing Rena’s beaming face is more fascinating than seeing the huge lanterns itself.

But then Rena suddenly turned to face her. Their eyes met as if trying to reached an unexplainable message between each other. Jurina didn’t even blink an eye when those two brown orbs stared at her. But one thing she knew was her left hand suddenly reached out for Rena’s right hand and slowly, they interwined their fingers together. A genuine smile curved on Jurina’s lips.

“Wanna grab something?”

=

They went to some food stalls and bought a little bit of everything. They sat at one of the unoccupied benches which was a little further than the bustling streets. But at least, they’d found one. Because most of them were filled with couples, mostly students from their colleges. Jurina swear she saw a face which oddly looks similar to Mayu, but the thing is, she was in a position where her lips were completely eaten out by her partner. I soooo need to get that image off, thought Jurina.

A comfortable silence fills the surrounding between Jurina and Rena. Their hands still interwining with each other. One doesn’t feel the need of letting go. Jurina was slightly confused on where this skinship is leading, because usually, in books, or movies, one of them is going to confess their love to the partners. Should I—

“Jurina……..”

“Hmm?”

“W-What…..What do you think of me?” Jurina could feel Rena’s grip on her hand tightens as she ask the question.

“I-I…..” Jurina ungripped her hands from Rena. As soon as she released it, a solemn face could be seen in Rena’s face, even with the colourful lanterns decoration surrounding them.

A painful smile shot at Rena’s face. “No, it’s okay. I-I underst—“

It might not be one of the best confession like Jurina had ever read in books or saw in the TV. But oh well, a sudden hug wasn’t too bad, right? Wont it be to fast if they escalate into a kiss? Jurina thought to herself while her heart pounds like mad while she hugged a confused Rena.

“Ju-Jurina….w-what are you….?”

“You asked me what I think of you. And I… I don’t –“ Jurina released her hug and saw Rena’s questioning and anticipating look on her face. “I seriously don’t know how to explain this....but I…umm…. I… I wanna be with you.”

Rena’s puzzled face seems to be like she was processing the words Jurina just said. “You….You want to be with me? As if, friends or as if—“

“As if something like Paruru and Yui.” explained Jurina, recklessly trying to find the right words to say. “Do….do you want to?”

Rena just stared at Jurina in silence. Probably thinking whether Jurina was serious. But she immediatly found a clear answer when Jurina grabbed hold of her hands firmly. With a nod and a sincere smile, Rena replied, “Yes.”

=

It was already half past 1 in the morning and people were starting to head off back to their respective places. Students from the college, back to their dormitories. But some chose to head somewhere else though. And here was Jurina, hand in hand, with her roommate, who now turns to a something called a ‘lover’. A stupid plastic grin was plastered on Jurina’s face and she tried her best to wipe it off but it didn’t really work.

As they were reaching the college compound, they suddenly came face to face with the birdie girl, Churi, eating a huge lollipop and… Airin.

“Hey where have you guys…….been…..” Airin saw the two holding hands and a sudden crestfallen look showed on her face. The delicate fingers wrapping on Jurina’s also slowly slides away. Now what? thought Jurina.[/size][/font]

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2014, 08:05:16 PM »
JURINA CONFESSED

GDXJYDSKVCSUDHFJHNFDUHDUFHJ

I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2014, 10:05:09 PM »
YATTA!!! :mon XD: :mon star: :onioncheer:
Jurina finally confessed to Rena! and she said YES!!! :hiakhiakhiak: :on lol:
“As if something like Paruru and Yui.” explained Jurina, recklessly trying to find the right words to say
Haha! I love this part so much! :luvluv1: :wriggly: :wahaha: :mon lovelaff:
Eh! Why did Rena let go of Jurina's hand when they met with Airin and Churi ?!! :mon huh: :tama-uhh: :grr:
Airin better not do something that will hurt the newly formed WMatsui!! :mon wtfmm: :mon evil:
Update soon ~  :on gay: :byebye:

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2014, 10:32:18 PM »
With all the WMatsui this whole chapter

but then the end of the chapter happens and Airin and I'm like

I am really happy with all the WMatsui moments this chapter, especially with the teasing from Milky, Mayu, and Paru...
Rena gushing about Jurina to Milky, oh my god! On another note, I'm guessing Yuki is the more dominant one in her relationship...
My heart went from soaring high above the clouds to dropping into my chest with the mention of Airin at the end...
Something that's been on my mind for a while now, did Rena... with how she removed her hand from Jurina's when she saw Airin's face... did she know Airin liked her?
For that matter I've just been dying to find out about how Rena saw all this...

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2014, 02:51:59 AM »
Yay Wmatsui moments

Wait y did Rena did that for the last moment when theysee Airin
Update soon

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2014, 03:12:11 AM »
Jurina's confessing was a bit oblivious, but she managed it! Yatta ! \(^o^)/

Rena, don't say that you like Airin there... You'll break your newly-made girlfriend for hand sake x_x

Please update soon author-san :bow:

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2014, 04:41:31 AM »
CUTEST confession evah!!!!!!!  :wub: :wub: :wub: :inlove:

ahhh~<3333

and I don't think Rena likes Airin or something xD
I mean LOL
Maybe she knows that Airin likes her so with the look Airin gave to them when she saw JR hands, Rena should have felt uncomfortable

Damn you Airin (in this fic hahahha)
Rena belongs to J already  :shakeit: :shakeit:

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2014, 06:00:03 AM »
Rena did that in the end…maybe it is because the actual fact is: Airin also likes Jurina? haha, just extremely wild guessing…

Hope nothing bad turns out for the 2 silly (but adorable) lovebirds...
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2014, 06:30:31 AM »
OMG! YEAAAAAAAAAAAH WMATSUI!!! WE NEED A KISS!

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2014, 08:10:27 AM »
Rena like....she felt sorry to airin,she must know that airin loved her before this festival happen or maybe something else? Like she also love airin? But i think is not and hope not

Somehow i want  small mayuki portion,we already had some yuiparu here,but never seen mayuki interaction

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2014, 10:45:57 AM »
Mayu, Paru, and Yui, i think they knew between Jurina and Rena hihihihi
aaa finally, wMatsui, rena & juribaby become a couple!
the confessing part, i think it's cute and simple hehehe
like Haruko said, we need wMatsui kiss! :twisted:
am so happy when i read this fic :grin:
but crap, the ending of this chapter is....
why? oh why?! wrong time Airin... wth rena... :banghead:

oh yea, welcome to the college life Menamarco96 ! :welcome
hope you update this fic soon! :bow:
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline menamarco96

• Member+
  • Matsui Rena Enthusiast.
Re: The Everyday Life Chapter VIII (WMatsui) UPDATE!
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2014, 06:30:31 PM »
I saw some comments saying they want Airin to be paired up with Churi in the end (?)  ;)

Hahaha I'll think about it.  XD

=

Jurina throw herself on her bed.  Somehow she managed to pull off the huge ribbon behind her and slip off from the kimono before chucking it into her cupboard. Her mind was processing the meaning behind the small incident earlier.

#######FLASHBACK#######

“Hey where have you guys…….been…..” Airin said and she saw the two holding hands and a sudden crestfallen look showed on her face.

“Ehhhhhh are you guys together now?” a curious Churi wandered between those two as they let go of their hands. “You guys don’t have to be shy. Hehehe. Omedetou to the newborn couple!”

Both of them didn’t answered but Airin suddenly turned and runaway from them before Rena calls out for her and chase after Airin. Churi was left dumbfounded and so does Jurina. She don’t know whether she should chase after them or stay behind. But she decided to stay behind, although her heart was searing in pain.

Jurina decided to just went back to the apartment alone , before Churi starts to speak. “I knew it. Airin likes her. She doesn’t see me more than just a friend, right?” Jurina cant make out words for console and just proceed to pat Churi’s shoulder for a while before walking away.

######END FLASHBACCK######

Jurina heard the door to her room open. She couldn’t be bothered to look back, knowing it must be Mayu walking in with a gleam look on her face. But then, she felt someone sitting at the edge of her bed.

“Why are you sitting on my bed? I saw you got eaten out earlier. Like seriously, you guys should really go get a room,”suggested Jurina while still burying her face in the pillow. But Mayu didn’t reply a thing. “Mayu? Oii—“

Jurina unburied herself from the pillow and was shocked to see Rena sitting at the edge of her bed. She almost trampled of her bed, once she saw Rena with that innocent look on her face.

“E-Eh…….When did you come back? Um……you haven’t c-change yet. You shoul—“

“I’m sorry about earlier,” spoke Rena in a guilty tone, “It’s just that….Airin..…she..…sh—“

“It’s okay,” Jurina shuffled closer towards Rena, “I know she likes you. She told me about it.” Rena’s eyes widen at what Jurina said. “I mean, isn’t it too obvious she likes you a lot? I understand if you want to reconsider about the whole thing of me and y—“

“Jurina don’t say that!” That was the first time Jurina heard Rena raising her voice. There was a hurt tone while she said that. Oh boy, making Rena feel hurt is the last thing Jurina wants to do right now.

“I’m sorry. I’m really sorry,” apologized Jurina as she reached for Rena’s hand, “I thought maybe…. maybe there’s a possibility you…m-might like Airin too…?”  Rena shooked her head on Jurina’s statement. “If I have feelings for Airin, why would I say ‘Yes’ to you?” A small smile  form on Rena’s lips as she reassure Jurina.

Jurina stared at the pink lips. A sudden reflecting thought came to her mind. As if Shakespeare himself was talking to her.

“If I profane with my unworthiest hand
                 This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this:
                 My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand
                 To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss.”

Ah stop it, scolded Jurina at the imaginary Shakespeare voice. Jurina look back at Rena’s deep dark brown orbs. Those eyes, staring at her intently, as if waiting for something. C’mon Jurina, you can do this! Jurina slowly neared her face towards Rena, eyes staring straight at those beautiful pair of orbs. Their lips were just inches separate from each other. Jurina could feel her heartbeat thumping hardly. The heavy breath and the anticipation from both her, and Rena. As Jurina’s heart was screaming “Go For It!” and to close the gap between them, the freaking damn door opened.

“Juuuriii—“

A half drunken looking Mayu  busted in. The drunken state look vanished completely when she witness the now-awkward scene in front of her.

“Ehhhhhh! Sorry for interrupting! Gomen Gomen !”

Mayu then proceed and shut the door quickly. An awkward air was hovering around these two. Should I just continue back on what I’m about to do or—“

“Umm….. I think I should go back to my room. I-I have a group work discussion tomorrow. Thank you for today. I’m very……..very happy. Goodnight.”

Jurina felt a soft, warm lips, pressed on the left side of her cheek, before looking back at the girl in front of her standing up and leaving the room, with a face as red as a tomato.

=

Jurina lay at her bed in the dark for the past 15 minutes. Her left hand still touching the warm spot where Rena kissed her.  The door than slowly creaked opened and Mayu came in and looking expectantly at Jurina, wondering if she was asleep. Jurina close her eyes tight and pretended to be sleeping, as she don’t feel like answering any questions or anything. Her feigning sleeping seems to be working since Mayu herself change back to her pajamas and jump in to her bed.

=

She was walking on a familiar park in a one fine day. A book held in her hand while she just lazily strolled around the freshly mown green grass. She landed with a ‘thump’ on the ground and flipped open the book she was holding. After a few minutes, she heard some laughter behind her. Ignoring the mirth behind her, she continued to read the book. But to her annoyance, the laughter became more louder, adding with some feet stomping on the ground.

Jurina shut her book hard and turned her head to see to whom the laughter belongs too. Turns out she found a merry looking Rena, wearing some sort of white ancient Greek looking robes wrapped around her body. A flower crown on her head lay neatly on her shining hair. But the scenery spoilt when Airin was there too, holding on to Rena’s hand, wearing the same ancient greek looking robes. They seem to be looking a little too ‘lovey dovey’ at the moment.

Airin suddenly move her face forward, trying to steal a kiss from those innocent lips. But hell no. Jurina stood up and rushed towards the couple before setting the pair apart. Jurina held Airin’s shoulder and shook it violently. A  bewildered looking Rena stood aside with hands covering her mouth.

“WHY DO YOU ALWAYS APPEAR IN MY DREAM!?” half yelled Jurina, “She is mine!! Mine! Mine…..mine….m—“

=

“Yeah she’s yours!! Jurina wake up!” Turns out Mayu was shooking her too. Ah great….why does it always have to be Mayu witnessing all these embarrassing thing Jurina said.

“You really are an obsessive person, huh?” Mayu said with a smirk, before running away after a pillow flies straight to her in the room.

=

Rena was nowhere to be seen in their apartment that morning. Jurina remembered about the group work meeting she said earlier and sighed. Group discussion on Sunday? Really? Right after the crazy festival last night.

“Don’t worry, Jurina. Rena-chan wont cheat on you,” teased Paruru as she ate a bag of chips while staring at the telly.

The problem about this morning was  Jurina is receiving endlessly teasing from these two maniacs in the house. They kept questioning her about how’s and when all this happened. The last question managed to get on her nerves.

“So….. I heard you haven’t kiss her yet? When are you planning to do so?”

“Tch… Enough already!” Jurina stood up and walk out from the apartment. Heading where her feet was taking.

The topic of kiss was a little sensitive to her since, well, to be honest, she didn’t have her first kiss yet. Stupid right, but yeah. That’s the harsh truth. But Jurina didn’t care that much about these kind of things back then because, well, being in a relationship was completely out of her mind. It’s such a waste of time. Well that was what the ‘old’ Jurina thought. But now, everything seems to be a little different.

She went down a flight of staircase to find Nao about to go down the stairs too. She noticed Jurina and greeted her.

“Hi Jurina~ What’s with the grim look?” asked Nao

“E-Eh? I’m fine.” Jurina switched on to a smile before they walked downstairs together.

“Where’s Non? Isn’t she always tagging along with you?”

“Ah….she’s still sleeping,” Nao replied with a knowing smile, “She got a little bit tipsy yesterday. Do you know Kuumin senpai ?” Jurina nodded. “I think so…why?”

“She asked Non out yesterday. Isn’t it cute? Kuumin asked her out during the firework displays. How I wanted that kind of confession….”pouted Non.

“I’m sure someone will confess to you someday,”assured Jurina to Nao with a smile.

Jurina ended up following Nao to the vending machine since Jurina herself, don’t really have any motive direction to go. They went to sit at a nearby marble bench and chatted freely. Nao is one of those people whom Jurina treat and talked nicely to her. Jurina doesn’t even know why, but Nao seems to have this friendly and cheerful vibe. Jurina cant help but to talked kindly to her too.

“I saw you with Rena-chan yesterday night,” blurted Nao all of a sudden. “You guys seems to be looking extremely happy.”

“E-Eh? Where did you saw us?” Jurina knew she asked a stupid question  since well, it was obvious people would knew she walked with Rena last night. 90% of the college students went to the festival. And some even greeted her.

Nao laughed a little before saying, “You’re blushing, Jurina,”  Nao poked Jurina in the cheeks, making Jurina drown in embarrassment. “There’s something going on between you and Rena-chan, right?”

Jurina was about to answer when a group of girls walked towards the vending machine from the right wing building. All of them seems to be carrying like 4 -5 books. Wait, isn’t that…..Rena? Those aren’t the usual cliques Rena usually hang around with. Usually Rena would hang around with the veterinary students, but these people aren’t.

“You’re wondering who they are?” Nao asked her as she saw a slight frown on Jurina’s face. “They’re the Anime Club Members.”

“Oh…. I haven’t heard of that Club before. Is it one of the registered club?”

“Yeah….it’s been here for quite a while I think. I heard the group is pretty active. Some did cosplays too at the AnimeCon.” told Nao.

“I see……” Jurina tried to imagine Rena cosplaying. A princess sounds cool. How about a butler? Wow…….. a sudden image of a cool Rena standing in front of her.

“Jurina-sama, what would you like to drink?”

Jurina smiled to herself at her wild imaginations. She wasn’t the imaginative type of person, but these days, her thoughts seems to be a little uncontrollable.

Jurina felt a nudged and saw Nao showing to her the groups are walking away already. Jurina felt like a  punctured tyre somehow. Rena didn’t notice her. Or maybe she noticed but she pretended not to. Ugh, why am I thinking too much.

“Overthinking kills you,” answered Nao coolly, while chuckling at Jurina’s reaction.

“Are you a psychic or something?” Jurina pretended to sound super terrified.

“I guess I am. It runs in the blood.” Nao joked.

=

Jurina later went back to her apartment and found Rena was already sitting at the couch with Paruru. Well, Paruru will always be at the spot. It’s her sacred spot, based on what she said back then. Jurina met eyes with Rena and both of them blushed a little.

“Aww……….the lovebirds are blushing. How cuteeeee…”mocked Paruru in a baby voice.

Jurina threw a death glare at Paruru to shut her up and awkwardly sat beside Rena at the couch. By just sitting beside Rena, all these electric kind of feels surged within her body altogether. Calm down now, told Jurina to herself.

“So…umm….how was your meeting?” Jurina pretended to be dense about the whole Anime Club thingy.

“It was…..good,” Rena bit her lips. She seems to have something else to say but she kept resisting. In the end, she walk away to her room, much to Jurina’s confuse. But a few minutes later, she came back outside with some sort of flyer in her hand. She sat down and gave the flyer at Jurina.

The huge tittle says Anime Danso Competition and there were a  few pictures of people cosplaying it on the last event. It also states if there was  anyone who is interested, they could visit the Club’s Room itself or gave their name to the Secretary of the Club.

Jurina looked at Rena and saw her gazing at Jurina keenly. Thinking that maybe Jurina would find it weird or something.

“You’re a part of this Anime Club isn’t it?” Jurina raised one eyebrow to Rena. Rena answered the question with an excited smile. “So…you want me to go watched this competition or something?”

Rena nodded. “Yes…. Because I’m participating in this competition.”

Wait......what!!??

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
Re: The Everyday Life Chapter VIII (WMatsui) UPDATE!
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2014, 06:50:33 PM »
Oh the lovebirds are too shy and they are progressing too slowly! faster faster faster! hehehe!
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: HY - Street Story