JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Butter Dog - Gojuu-on

Author Topic: The Official Rika Thread  (Read 1521308 times)

Offline Redturtle

• Taro Lover, Strawberry Hater
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Official Rika Thread
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2005, 07:54:49 PM »
Which pictures in Hanabi were Rika's mom and dad's favorites?

Hint hint: she mentioned it in her radio show, the one with Yossi as guest. (or else how the hell would i know? XD)

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2005, 08:08:32 PM »
I remember that she talked about that, though my Japanese sucks too bad I didn't really understand. Uhh....either the one on the roof or the ones with yellow tops. (I think she also talked about her hairdo...showing her forehead or something.)

Offline ahcheungape

• Member+
« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2005, 08:15:41 PM »
those are interesting things about rika. thax for the list tama-chan. i thought her and aibon will fight alot more than nono.

Offline Redturtle

• Taro Lover, Strawberry Hater
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2005, 08:29:17 PM »
Her dad actually likes bikinis.  :lol: The one he likes most is the one showing her forehead and she was wearing a "kiddy bikini." I might try to find the pic once I get home. Her mom likes the one in yellow tank top and red skirt. She said Rika looks mature in those dresses.

Rika's favorite is the one where she was eating some kind of dessert (?!). I don't remember a pic like that though.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2005, 08:36:52 PM »
Quote from: Redturtle

Rika's favorite is the one where she was eating some kind of dessert (?!). I don't remember a pic like that though.

Oh, but i do  :)

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2005, 08:42:29 PM »
Her mom likes the one in yellow tank top and red skirt. She said Rika looks mature in those dresses.

Just found the file. The only words I caught were "Odeko" and "Kiiro". :lol: Seems like My Japanese hasn't improved since then.

It's "shiratama". She even wrote a song about it.

Quote from: ahcheungape
those are interesting things about rika. thax for the list tama-chan. i thought her and aibon will fight alot more than nono.

You're welcome. There are some on the 1st page as well.
Rika and Aibon did fight a lot when they were in Tanpopo together. Not so much now, I think. Rika's closer to Nono, though, maybe that's why they fight a lot.

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2005, 08:50:52 PM »
I love those little informations about their life  :oops:

Offline ahcheungape

• Member+
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2005, 02:35:30 AM »
Quote from: Masashi

Oh, but i do  :)

i love those close up shots of her.

Offline ahcheungape

• Member+
« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2005, 01:23:07 AM »
makoto has a fear look on her face!!!haha

Offline Six Seasons

« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2005, 09:08:37 PM »
That's amazing. Rika and Mako-chan even manage to look cute in passport photos. Nobody looks cute in those things!!  :lol: [/i]

Offline kraygk

• Member+
« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2005, 02:52:50 AM »
wooo yahoo has choke tickets pretty much nose bleeders though... grr who has one of those accounts anyway?  Ah well i think ill buy a nose bleeder for the afternoon concert and then risk my chances in japan, i have a 1000 to blow i think i can at least get something on the floor. Even if its far back...

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #71 on: March 21, 2005, 03:42:25 AM »
woo hoo kraygk!! hope you nab those tickets so we can get at least someone to report back on THE BIGGEST EVENT in H!P HISTORY~!!

I can't believe it's only a matter of weeks before Rika graduates.

Offline kraygk

• Member+
« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2005, 03:47:25 AM »
Yeah sad.... but a fitting end that ill be there.  Er sorry for all those who cant make it, im happy im still a kid so i can just take off and i dont have any commitments really so i can just blow all my money.  but im still afraid somehow ill get there and find myself with no way to get a concert ticket, then ill just have to you know mug someone or something.  No matter what im going.

Offline kraygk

• Member+
« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2005, 04:48:37 AM »
interesting no one talked about rika getting sick, i was just reading it on postive charmy, makoto making rika sick~  With the flu non the less, apperantly she often performs with colds but she over worked herself and it went into a flu.  So like rika

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2005, 08:22:21 AM »
lol. do whatever it takes to get there kray. I got commitments that force me to make Rika my second priority. :D

Quote from: kraygk
interesting no one talked about rika getting sick

I think I glanced upon the story in the radio thread. DAMN THAT MAKOTO!! Totally useless but putting Rika on the DL! Always trying to copy Rika! Trying to french Rika makes me  :puke:

Sure hope Rika doesn't miss any HM time or Graduation Single Pimping Time.  :x

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2005, 11:18:34 AM »
Use this site  http://www.rinkya.com/services.php I don't know how much they charge, though.

Judging from fans' reactions, it looked like rika was still pretty sick when she performed in the concerts this weekend. i think since they were special concerts with Goto and Nacchi with specially expensive tickets, she sorta had to perform. And it seemed like she (and Miki) had her left ankle wrapped in today's concerts. What is up with this girl?

And when the hell did Mako try to french Rika?! :shock:

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2005, 11:41:42 AM »
More concert pix! This time's from Nagoya  (this weekend).

Tonight was their last concert in Nagoya. They say that Rika cried at the end -  not just a little tear but really cried. And it looked like Reina cried a bit, too, again. Dammit, it's gonna be the saddest The Peace ever in her grad con.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2005, 03:25:07 PM »
Quote from: tama-chan

Tonight was their last concert in Nagoya. They say that Rika cried at the end -  not just a little tear but really cried. And it looked like Reina cried a bit, too, again. Dammit, it's gonna be the saddest The Peace ever in her grad con.

That sucks.... :(  I don't suppose there's a concert rip floating around somewhere?

I don't even know if I can stand hearing nor seeing them cry, though....

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2005, 04:19:34 PM »
Quote from: Ayabie
That sucks.... :(  I don't suppose there's a concert rip floating around somewhere?

Bah. I just downloaded this file which I thought was from tonight's concert, but it's not. I think it's from last week coz there's Mako, but no Nacchi and Goto, and the quality is better than the first one available. Do you want it?

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: March 21, 2005, 04:22:23 PM »
Quote from: tama-chan
Quote from: Ayabie

Bah. I just downloaded this file which I thought was from tonight's concert, but it's not. I think it's from last week coz there's Mako, but no Nacchi and Goto, and the quality is better than the first one available. Do you want it?

That'd be great. Thanks. :)

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Butter Dog - Gojuu-on