JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Cowpers - Shayou

Author Topic: [2008/08] "Cinderella the Musical" Morning Musume and Takarazuka Revue  (Read 115673 times)

Offline Parhelion69

• Kanashimi no RIZONANTO!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [2008/08] "Cinderella the Musical" Morning Musume and Takarazuka Revue
« Reply #440 on: August 26, 2008, 05:49:41 PM »
Where does GakiKame come in to this. Well...at the end when they did there little speeches (the MM only MC). Eri was stood my side of Risa and the whole time she was talking, Risa didn't take her eyes off of her. When al the other members were talking she would look away occasionally, or just didn't look at them at all. But her eyes were glued to Eri. Even when Eri bowed they followed her. That's love right?...I think it is...

I think she's getting Eri and Ai sex. Maybe on a rotation. Ai mon, Eri tues, Ai weds etc etc (was that going too far? do I care? not at all!)
OMG, this actually turned me on XD

Can't wait to get my hands on the DVD! I hope it's released pronto!

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #441 on: August 26, 2008, 06:20:50 PM »
Thank you for all the reviews guys!!!

Man, now I REALLY can't wait for the DVD.
Hopefully they do something similar to RnK and make a multiple version DVD so we're not missing out on all the good & fun stuff.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #442 on: August 28, 2008, 09:03:28 AM »
Oh Oh. I will say one other thing. To all the TakaGaki and GakiKame fans. I think Risa 'is da man'! During all her scenes with Ai she was holding her so tight when dancing, and when they hugged (after Ai tried on the slipper), she was hugging her really tightly. She actually stopped the hug briefly so she could pull her in a bit tighter. I was like :nosebleed: Also with Ai, I said this on H!O, everytime Risa had to take Ai's hand, she would run her fingers down her arm first, before holding her hand. Every freaking time!!! I thought I was gonna die of bloodloss.

I HAD to quote this. There was more but I decided to limit myself. Gah, TakaGaki BODY CONTACT!!!  :on bleed: *dies* :imdead: And the running of the fingers down Ai's hand. I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about this. Or maybe it's due to the freaking cold air-conditioning in the room. No matter, cuz the fact is I AM getting goosebumps :lol: I need the DVD this instant. I wanna rewatch those scenes endless times :mon heh:

Where does GakiKame come in to this. Well...at the end when they did there little speeches (the MM only MC). Eri was stood my side of Risa and the whole time she was talking, Risa didn't take her eyes off of her. When al the other members were talking she would look away occasionally, or just didn't look at them at all. But her eyes were glued to Eri. Even when Eri bowed they followed her. That's love right?...I think it is...

GAKIKAME is....I dunno, I love them but I want Risa to look at Ai too damnit! I need some clarification on this, perhaps Gaki was looking at Eri cuz it was more convenient? Like maybe since she was standing right next to her and Ai wasn't so it would be harder to watch Ai throughout?  :mon unsure: Can you tell I'm getting desperate? XD

RISA'S AB'S ARE FOOKING HAWT!!! 3rd ROW FTMFW!!!

You're damn right about that. "NIIGAKI RISA HAS ONE OF THE MOST SEXY AND HAWTEST ABS!!!" *shouts from the mountain top* :cool1: <---me standing on the mountain :P

I think she's getting Eri and Ai sex. Maybe on a rotation. Ai mon, Eri tues, Ai weds etc etc (was that going too far? do I care? not at all!)

:mon angel: :mon lovelaff: :mon bleed2: :mon crazyinlove:

Oh man, now how am I supposed to go for class and still be able to hear what is being said? :oops:

« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 09:10:20 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #443 on: August 28, 2008, 10:22:01 AM »

GAKIKAME is....I dunno, I love them but I want Risa to look at Ai too damnit! I need some clarification on this, perhaps Gaki was looking at Eri cuz it was more convenient? Like maybe since she was standing right next to her and Ai wasn't so it would be harder to watch Ai throughout?  :mon unsure: Can you tell I'm getting desperate? XD
LOL. Eri was stood to the right of Risa (her right) and Ai was stood to her left. So I could see Eri, more than I could see Ai.

When I say Risa didn't take her eyes off of her, I whole heartidly mean it. She was staring at her face intently the WHOLE time Eri was doing her MC. Including, like I said, when Eri bowed. Plus, she wasn't just looking, she was staring, the expression on her face was totally different then when she looks at other people... Just thinking about it again is making me totally hot. If Eri ended up looking at her the same way, I would've thought they were gonna jump each other at any minute (or as soon as they got offstage)...

I'm all for both TakaGaki and GakiKame (and possibly a threesome :twisted:). But with Ai being so uptight and stuffy throughout both perfomances and mini live's. I totally prefer GakiKame at this present moment in time.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 01:58:01 PM by Lolli »

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #444 on: August 28, 2008, 12:55:58 PM »
Lolli, stop talking Kidding of course... you're gonna make me change my sig soon :lol:
If I really really have to, I can live with GakiKame I guess, but I won't be happy about it  :mon whimper: :P

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #445 on: August 28, 2008, 10:38:31 PM »
What's this talk about Risa's abs? I wanna see.  Anyone got pictures?  It must be hot.

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #446 on: August 28, 2008, 11:15:06 PM »
No pics, just what I saw with my own eyes. And to be honest, none of the pics I've seen from the Mini Live will do them justice. They are hot!  :mon lovelaff:

LOL lollipopgirl. I don't want to make you think of GakiKame more than TakaGaki. I was just thinking though, if Risa would've just licked her lips whilst she was staring at Eri...

:mon crazyinlove: :mon bleed2:

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
« Reply #447 on: August 29, 2008, 08:44:40 AM »
Koharu comes out in her first scene on stage *enter stage left* turns around to face the audience and say her line, looks right at me and gordie, stares at us for like 3 seconds kinda like 'OMG WTF Gaijin!!!' so funny...I lol'd. I don't think we got any further looks from her. She obvioulsy doesn't like foreigners :(

I think it's more that she was surprised to see gaijin in the audience, not because she doesn't like them. It seems she got over it fast though.

Thanks for the report, I'm really envious now ^^;;; And you got looked at a lot by Sayu, too....wow :D

Av and sig courtesy of genericpaperdoll! ~ H!P fangirl since 2001!
Click my dragons!

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #448 on: August 30, 2008, 01:12:54 AM »
No pics, just what I saw with my own eyes. And to be honest, none of the pics I've seen from the Mini Live will do them justice. They are hot!  :mon lovelaff:

LOL lollipopgirl. I don't want to make you think of GakiKame more than TakaGaki. I was just thinking though, if Risa would've just licked her lips whilst she was staring at Eri...

:mon crazyinlove: :mon bleed2:

NO PICTURES?! AWW, MAN! 
well, is it a six-pack kind-of abs?  hardcore, or slim and lean, beautifully curved and outlined? 
curious, has she always have abs?

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #449 on: August 30, 2008, 09:56:37 AM »
Okay, between all the GakeKame, Risa's abs, and being in the audiance talk (with morning musume members looking right at you!), this thread is making me crazy with jealousy. CRAZY, I tell you.

Offline Sazaki Ren

• Member+
« Reply #450 on: September 02, 2008, 03:21:13 PM »
^Your damn right - but jealousy is not a good feeling, so let's replace it with happiness for others who could experience this and are sharing their experiences with others. :P

Damn... I sounded like a Buddhist monk  :rofl:
I want to go to Japan!!! Right away!!  :angry:

Thanks to PHARADOX for the sign :wub:
My own Art Corner
My H!P Blog

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #451 on: October 03, 2008, 05:40:58 PM »
The musical DVD is announced:

シンデレラ The ミュージカル(仮) (Cinderella The Musical (tentative))
Catalog number(s): EPBE-5309/10
Price: 5,250 yen
Release date: 2008-12-03
http://www.e-hon.ne.jp/bec/SA/DetailMulti?refSdCode=040000000EPBE-5309&Action_id=111&Sza_id=MM

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #452 on: October 03, 2008, 06:44:14 PM »
^
Fook yeah! :rockon:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #453 on: October 03, 2008, 06:45:53 PM »
The first press bonus is a three-sided spine case according to CDJapan.

edit: the recording was done on August 20 this year.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 06:53:02 PM by tiny »

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #454 on: October 03, 2008, 07:26:10 PM »
HELL YESSS!!! *goes pre-ordering*

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #455 on: October 03, 2008, 07:50:37 PM »
I know what I'm gonna ask for, for birthday or christmas(they're close to each other for me) :D

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Sazaki Ren

• Member+
« Reply #456 on: October 03, 2008, 11:22:32 PM »
Yeeeeeeeees!!!!  :ding: *looks into his wallet* noooooooooo...........  :grr: :scolding: :stoned: :badluck: :fainted:

Thanks to PHARADOX for the sign :wub:
My own Art Corner
My H!P Blog

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #457 on: October 04, 2008, 12:40:38 AM »
guys..the CD Japan link only has the Cover You album, not the Cinderella DVD..does anybody have that one?

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #458 on: October 04, 2008, 12:46:39 AM »
It is on CD Japan - You just have to search, or go here --> http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=EPBE-5309

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #459 on: October 04, 2008, 01:29:49 AM »
Cool.  I was wondering when they'd announce it.
 :otomerika:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 01:46:25 AM by ~Dan~ »
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Cowpers - Shayou