JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - A 7days Wonder

Author Topic: (Group) RaNia (라니아)  (Read 47053 times)

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Group) RaNia (라니아)
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2012, 03:19:26 AM »
First comeback pic. If someone finds a bigger one please post :). Found a bigger one thanks to T-ae's twitter :)

As for their teaser MV, it was supposed to come out on the 17th, but got delayed to the 18th, and NOW it should come out either today or tomorrow. Everything else remains the same.

another pic

So...as you may have noticed, Jooyi is missing in the group pics. And from what I made out through Google translate, Saem tweeted that Jooyi is preparing for another project and that for this album it's just going to be them 5.  There's supposed to have some big announcement so I'm assuming it's probably going to include Jooyi's activities.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 06:07:31 AM by storyboard »

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2012, 05:18:00 AM »
Teaser mvs...I'll post YT links when I find em
http://kr.hikpop.com/?p=80340

http://kr.hikpop.com/?p=80341

Low Quality MV.Official LOENENT upload. I do not see the point of releasing MV teasers if they're just going to release the mv on the same day XD

I was hoping this song wouldn't be the title track since I found it a little boring in one of the other videos. I mean it's a good song but I want some Dr FEEL GOOOD XD.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 06:57:42 AM by storyboard »

Offline nutureangel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ssanti!
« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2012, 08:07:52 AM »
Their new song suits their vocals and I think it's a good change from their usual style!
Best phrase ever, Sooyoung's "YAH!"

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2012, 05:32:37 PM »
I really like it though what happened to killer, is that not getting fully released yet?

Also Di~

cr: nobadi

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2012, 09:13:16 PM »
I really like it though what happened to killer, is that not getting fully released yet?
Yea...I dunno what happened with Killer. I thought they were going to release a mini-album which included Killer, but then they only released a single. Maybe later they'll have a mini-album with Jooyi after their done with these promotions. At least that's what I'm hoping for.

----
Making of the MV

I read the song is doing pretty well on some music charts, like in the Top 10 so woot Rania finally getting a little popular.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2012, 05:07:19 AM »

Solo shots

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2012, 04:31:35 AM »
I've been seeing the girls get a pretty good response for this song D:

That's really good for them, I was kinda getting worried, what with their crazy member situation and the whole Teddy Riley thing :lol:

The song kinda grew on me, and I'm still on a Dr. Feel Good high as far as Rania is concerned, but I do like it. I kinda wish Jooyi was in, though, for dat amazing voice :(
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2013, 02:10:48 AM »
New mini-album on the way. MV teaser coming out soon

Jooyi is back, but now Riko is missing ARGH >_<. I don't get this company @_@

Teaser

*excited*
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 04:26:16 AM by storyboard »

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: March 07, 2013, 10:38:44 PM »

MV IS OUT!

YEA I might just be biased but I like it!
And those black outfits, sorta ugly but at the same time super sexy.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 04:17:55 AM by storyboard »

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2013, 08:16:15 AM »
RaNia has brought their sexy charms and talented vocals to the table once again with the release of “Just Go“, but fans couldn’t help but lament about the absence of member Riko.

DR Music finally announced the reason behind her disappearance as they stated through an official press release on the 8th, “Due to school issues, Riko has dropped out for ‘Just Go’ promotions. She took time off from school for two years to prepare for her debut and promotions, so if she didn’t return for this semester as well, she’d be removed from the school’s roster. So for that reason, she asked for understanding from the company as well as the team and returned to school.”

You can rest assured for now as the agency promised we’ll be seeing her again next time as they said, “She is scheduled to participate in the next album promotions.”
Good enough reason for me

Some BTS

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2013, 09:50:17 PM »
So good...so...good...:lol:

Shame Riko isn't a part of this, she's definitely one of my favorites. I gotta say, though, Rania's been coming through. Wasn't crazy about Pop Pop Pop, but Dr. Feel Good is probably one of my favorite kpop songs ever, Masquerade was nice, Style was good too, and now this song is also solid. They should be more popular  :panic:

but then there's this:

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/rania-to-start-promotions-in-the-u-s-during-the-summer

RaNia has revealed plans to start promotions in the U.S. this coming summer!

Their agency previously confirmed upcoming activities in the U.S. with the girls’ own TV show, but they later announced to fans through various fan cafe notices that they’ve put a hold on U.S. activities for the time being to focus on promoting in Korea first. It is now being said that after the release of their new album in Korea on the 8th and concluding associated promotions, they’ll be kicking off their overseas activities.

As mentioned before, Empire Records will be handling the girls’ distribution while Fireworks handles their American management. They’ll be introducing themselves to the American audience through a TV documentary series with MTV.

Their label said, “We’ve been preparing for American promotions for a while. We’re going to have a unique promotion through a TV documentary, and naturally introduce RaNia’s music. In the second half of the year, we’re going to focus solely on U.S. promotions.”

No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2013, 07:57:17 AM »

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2013, 04:32:51 AM »
Let's dance!

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2013, 08:27:12 AM »
RaNia to collaborate with Snoop Dogg and 2 Chainz for their U.S. venture documented through MTV reality series
by pkdance

As announced previously, RaNia will be kicking off their U.S. promotions this summer and are already starting to grab interest with the announcement of their upcoming collaborations with Snoop Dogg and 2 Chainz!

Not only will RaNia be teaming up with the hip hop superstars, RaNia will be the first Korean artists to have their own 12-episode reality show ‘Road to Fame’ which will air on MTV probably sometime around October.

Snoop Dogg and 2 Chainz will be collaborating with the girls on different songs that will be used as the background music for their MTV series, and the process will be all documented through the reality show as well. In addition, the new songs will be remixed by popular DJs and spread around clubs and radio stations.

DR Music stated, “Starting May 21st, RaNia will begin filming for their MTV reality show ‘Road to Fame’ in LA, San Diego, and other cities across the U.S. The show will feature the group’s preparations for their U.S. debut and will air for three months… As we worked with notable artists in the American music industry, there has been good word-of mouth spreading about us. Through the growing popularity of K-pop through YouTube and more, we were also able to cross paths with acquaintances we never expected to work with before.”

RaNia shared, “We are definitely looking forward to the results. The most important thing we can do now is to do our best to prepare [for our U.S. venture].”

=O FILMING IN SAN DIEGO?! I GOTTA KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR THEM STARTING MAY 21!!! They'll probably be around downtown SD though where I hardly ever go >_<

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2013, 09:57:02 AM »

Offline locexcel

« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2013, 12:38:26 PM »
Hope Just Go is just as good as dr Feel Good... :twothumbs

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: April 24, 2013, 10:24:33 PM »
Doubt this will get subbed D: Hope I'm wrong though

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: April 29, 2013, 12:17:38 AM »
Well well...look at that it got subbed! :D

Also they were on kpoppin couple weeks ago
https://soundcloud.com/7raniagirls/130410-rania-arirang-kpoppin

Offline kaiser5077

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: June 04, 2013, 02:23:21 PM »

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #79 on: June 04, 2013, 04:55:55 PM »
Still no Riko...she better not be gone for good ;_;

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - A 7days Wonder