JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Perfume - Computer City

Author Topic: [3 Shots] MaYuki - Rain [COMPLETE] + [Special] Yuki POV  (Read 36420 times)

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Re: [3 Shots] MaYuki - Rain [PART 2]
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2013, 12:13:34 PM »
But mayu and tomo in healthy relationship

But think not anymore since mayu meet yuki

Big trouble big trouble

Offline Haruto Lee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to do
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2013, 12:41:04 PM »
 :O this is getting interesting.....

Now what will Mayu do? Choose Yuki or Tomo?   :lol: :lol:

I look like a sadist here.

Anyway  :wub: your story. Hope you can update soon

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2013, 03:42:13 PM »
How about make a side story about Mayuki hot scene :on bleed:
About WTomo, well... 'Cause I saw Tomo in here so that idea just come up in my head :mon speechless:
Everything's now begin to more interesting and tense :mon lovelaff:
Wonder what'll Mayu do to the wedding :mon suspect:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:

Ahh, I'm not good about hot scene too.. XD

Yeahh... tense up. I hope that Mayu can choose well.  :P

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2013, 03:43:36 PM »
But mayu and tomo in healthy relationship

But think not anymore since mayu meet yuki

Big trouble big trouble

yup, I make Tomo as a good man.
That's why I confused about the ending..

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2013, 01:44:59 AM »
I seriously like fic!! *-*
yea You don't love him you belong to Yuki :D
but the next part is the last :(

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2013, 02:35:23 AM »
wooow Yuki...

you can do it

thanks

and update soon!!!

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2013, 03:12:29 AM »
OOH! I'm not disappointed =]

It very cute actually hahaha but now Mayu have problems to deal with and i hope she enjoys her moment hahah

OMG Yuki so straight to the point! I think even I would fall for her because of that ahuahauhauh

I just want to know how Mayu will deal with things!

Thank you for the update o/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2013, 09:27:23 AM »

"Give me a week and I’ll help you to dig it more. I love you, Mayuyu." She kiss me again. Our kiss become more and more passionately. She turn off the lights.

why did u turn off the lights!!!
 :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:
i wanna see what is happening :hiakhiakhiak:
pls turn it on XD

thank u for the update
and update soon :on gay:

I second that!  :lol: lol~
sometimes fates coming late in our life~
Like Mayu...she meet Yuki when she's about to get married...
i believe Tomo is a good man...he will understand that...hope so~
can't wait for the ending!!  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2013, 01:22:23 PM »
wooow Yuki...

you can do it

thanks

and update soon!!!

Even if Yuki can did it.
I'm not sure that Mayu can break up with Tomoki.
I'm stressed out while thinking about this. :P

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2013, 02:04:38 PM »
^yup but still

mayuki mayuki hehe

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2013, 02:32:48 PM »
TOGETHER MAYUKI YEAH!!!

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
Re: [3 Shots] MaYuki - Rain [COMPLETE]
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2013, 11:11:12 PM »

PART 3

"Hi." She waved her hands at me. "you came." She smiled.

I rolled my eyes. “After what you did to me last night, of course I come here.”

"Even though I didn’t do it. I’m sure that you’ll come here too." She grinned.

I sighed. “Yeah.. you’re right.” I look at her front door. “Closed?? It’s still 6 PM.”

She nodded and she still grinned.

"Let me guess. Hmm….. you wanna ask me out, right?" I smiled.

She peck my lips, “Yes.” Her smile become more bigger. “Wanna go out with me? Or you have something to do?”

"Well… I’m free tonight." How can she kiss me casually like that? I’m someone’s fiancee. "Le-let’s go then.. *cough*." I look away to hide my nervousness.

She pinch my cheeks, “You’re so cute when you shy like that. *cough* Last night, your moan…. was very cute too.” She laugh.

I wanna hit her arm but she avoid it perfectly, “Wait a minute okay? I wanna change my clothes first.” She went into her room.

I sighed. Why do I give her a chance to make me hesitate? I know this is wrong. I know that someone will get hurt if I keep continuing this. I’m supposed to not meet her again and focus to my wedding preparation, right?!

But….. my heart didn’t cooperate well with my brain. I can’t let Tomo get hurt, I love him. But… Yuki can influence me this much, it’s not easy for me to lose her. What should I do?

"Mayuyu." Yukirin patted my shoulder.

I turned back and look at her face. Even if it’s true that I love her, how can I let myself to hurt Tomo?

Yuki hold my cheek, “Mayuyu… I’m so sorry.”

She know what I’m thinking. I hugged her, “you didn’t need to say sorry.” I smile at her. “Let’s go.”

She looks worried, “Are you sure?”

"Yes.. Where are we going?"

She smiled. “How about… watching a movie?”

"Great idea!" I grinned.

*1 HOUR LATER*

Yu-Yukirin…" I’m whispering to her.

She eat her popcorn and still watch the movie comfortably. ”Hm?”

Why did you choose this movie?!!" I tried to talk quietly.

"Why? You ask me to choose what I like. I’m curious about this movie, everyone said this is a great movie." She looks excited.

I hold her hand tightly. I close my face with my handbag. “Yukirin… I will kill you after this.

She look at me, “Don’t say that you afraid to watch a horror mov-“

"KYAAAAA!!!!" I scream suddenly when I saw the ghost appeared.

After I shout my ‘ultrasonic’ voice, everyone look at me with their annoyed face.

Yukirin hugged me tight, “I’m sorry. I didn’t know about this. I think I should know you better.” She chuckled.

“Don’t laugh! I don’t wanna watch a movie with you again!" I pouted.

"Are you sure?"

I sighed, “No.”

She laughed again. I punched her arm.

She touch my cheek, “I love you.”

This is a very-very surprise attack! "I know."

Bad news, I can’t mad at her again after she said that.

======================= **** =====================

Yukirin really know about how to win my heart. I love the way she did ‘I love you’ attack to me, I think it’s very cute. Everytime she said it in a random time, it makes me want to kiss her.

But in this week, it’s all will be over. This Saturday is my wedding party. 5 days more.

I went out from the car and walk into Yukirin’s shop.

"Mayu?! Why do you come here in this early?" Yukirin looks surprised. She smile at me.

"I.. I…. hmm…" How can I tell this to her?

Yukirin laughed. “Just say it. No need to nervous.”

I feel Tomo-tan holding my waist. Yukirin looks surprised.

He put my bag on the floor. ”Ohayou, Kashiwagi-san. Sorry for bothering you in this morning.” My fiance smile at her.

"Ah, no problem. Is this about the bridal bouquet?"

"No-no, Kashiwagi-san. We love a sample that you sent to us yesterday. Just make it like that. We have no problem with it."

"So… is there anything else that I can help?" Yukirin seems confused.

Tomo-tan look at me. “My fiancee seems has some hard days lately. I guess she extremely nervous about our wedding. She didn’t eat properly and didn’t talk too much.”

"So?" Yukirin still confused.

He smile at Yukirin. “I heard from her that you’re actually her best friend. I never knew about that, sorry.” He laughed.

Yukirin look at me. Her expression was like ‘since when we’re became a best friend?!’ I just give her my awkward smile.

"Can she stay with you for 2 or 3 days. Maybe you can calm her down. I’m not really good in girl stuff like this." He scratch his head.

I talked to Yukirin, “I already said to him that this’s not necessary, but he seems too worried about me. It’s okay Yukirin.”

"I didn’t have a problem with that, Kurosaki-san. Mayuyu can stay here as long as it needed."

My fiance hold my shoulders, “See? Your friend didn’t refuse it. You can take a rest, I will take care the wedding preparation.”

I nodded.

He look at Yukirin, “Thank you so much for your help, Kashiwagi-san.” He look at me again. She kissed my forehead, “See you, honey.”

I hugged him, “Thanks, Tomo-tan. I love you.”

My fiance bowing to Yukirin and then he went into his car. He leave both of us alone.

"Mayuyu, are you really nervous about the wedding? Or this is only your trick?"

"I’m not tricking anyone!! I’m just…. afraid." I shed my tears,

Yukirin hugged me, “What are you afraid of?” She stroked my hair.

I hold her waist, “I’m afraid that one of you will get hurt because of me. I’m afraid that I will choose a wrong path. I’m afraid that someday I will regret about this.” I sobbed.

"Shh… please don’t cry. You’ll never hurt me. Sorry to make you hesitate about your wedding. I can stop and go away if I make you sad like this."

"NO!! Don’t go anywhere!! Stay with me.. I can’t lose you."

I’m hopeless and clueless. I don’t know what to do. I don’t know who should I choose.

"Yukirin… why did we met in a wrong time? If we meet before I engaged with him, I’m sure that everything will be alright." I hugged her tightly.

She release her hug and then she look at me. “Everything will be okay, I promise. You just need to calm down.” She patted my head. “Wait a minute, I will close my shop first.”

I shook my head, “You don’t need to do that.”

But she didn’t listen my words, she keep closing it. Then she hold my cheek, “You’re more important to me now.”

======================= **** =======================

I open my eyes slowly. I feel that Yukirin still hugging me. Her shirt looks wet because of my tears. We fall asleep on her bed.

I touch an angelic face in front of me. Am I really love you? I stroked her cheek slowly.

"Waaaaa!!" I’m shocked because she open her eyes suddenly. I slapped her face, but not too hard. "Can you stop shocking me like that?! My heart almost fell out. Open your eyes slowly!!"

She chuckled. “Sorry, but actually I didn’t sleep. How can I sleep if you sobbed like that.”

*GROWL*

I touched my stomach.

"I think someone already get hungry" Yukirin laughed. "Let’s buy our dinner."

Dinner?! It means… I cried since this morning? Ahh… so embarassing! Why am I so childish like that? I frowned.

"Mayuyu."

"Yes?"

"I love you." She smile at me.

As usual, ‘I love you’ attack from her can makes me feel calm. I smile back, “Thank you.”

====================== **** =====================

Tonight is the last night I stay in Yukirin’s house. Tomorrow, Tomo-tan will pick me up. My wedding… 2 days more.

"Urgh!! Where’s the candles?!! I remember that I save it in here." She grumbled in front of a small cupboard.

"Candles? What’s that for?"

"I watched a news this morning, they said that tonight the lights will be off. The newscaster said that tonight there will be heavy rain."

I stand up, “It’s okay. I will buy it.”

She seems worried. “Are you okay? It’s already dark.”

I open the door, “Don’t worry. I will come back soon.”

I went out and looking for a store. I look around, the street was too quiet. I keep walking for some minutes. Fortunately, there’s one convenience store that still opened.

After I buy some big candles, I went out from that store. I saw the cashier closed that store and then he went away by his motorcycle.

I keep walking, but in the midway… I heard a lightning sound. “Kyaaaaaa!!!!” I fell on the street close my ears. I cried.

Then, the rain comes. Darn! I hate this. I still sat on the street for some minutes. I didn’t dare moving to anywhere. The lightning sound keep repeating up there. Help me! Someone please help me!!

"I told you to not went out. Why you didn’t hear me?!"

I lifted my head. Yukirin?! She drenched, she looks cold.

"Hold this." She gave me an umbrella.

She put her raincoat to me. Yukirin hugged me tight and we walk together in the rain. I still can hear the lightning sound, but I’m not as afraid as before.

It happened again. She come and take me when I feel afraid like that. Even though we’re in the middle of rain, my heart feels warm.

She release her hug when we arrived at her home.

"Mayuyu, change your clothes. Hurry up."

Th-this place is so dark. The lightning sound keep repeating. The candles that I brought before, already wet.. It can’t be used. I panicked.

"Mayuyu, are you okay??" Yukirin sighed, "Don’t tell me that you’re afraid of the dark too."

I didn’t answer it. My body shivering. I can’t see anything.

I feel that Yukirin hugged me. “Why are you afraid of everything?! Duh!”

I hugged her back. “So-sorry. Please don’t leave me alone here.”

"Mayuyu.. it’s okay. I’m right here. Don’t be afraid, I will protect you. Now, I will looking for a new clothes for you." She release me slowly.

"NO!!! Don’t leave me!" I start crying.

"Shh.. shhh… I’m here." Yukirin hugged me again. I keep sobbing.

Yukirin hold my cheek. “Calm down, Mayuyu. I will not leave you alone… because I love you, I love you so much. You must trust me.”

She gave me a clothes. “Now, change your clothes. Or you will catch a cold.”

How can I changing?! I changing here?! But she’s here and I can’t let her go…

"Don’t worry, I can’t see you. You can changing your clothes comfortably."

Ahh… she’s right. I change my clothes quickly, then I grabbed her hand again.

"See? Nothing happened." She patted my head.

I’m about to hug her but she refused me, “Don’t. My clothes still wet.”

"You’re not changing your clothes yet?!"

She laughed. “How can I change this if you keep screaming like that. Don’t worry about me. You can sleep here and I will always hold you until the lights turned on again.”

Sh-she’s so kind.. so gentle. She keep taking care of me, altough she knew that I’ll leave her and marriage to another men. I can feel her love now….

"Yukirin….."

"Yes, Mayuyu. Are you already sleepy?"

"………."

"Mayuyu?"

"I’m not sleepy yet, but I already love you."

I pull her arms closer and I kissed her. I sat on her thigh, I put my arms around her neck. I don’t care about the dark and the lightning anymore. We both keep kissing passionately.

I’m starting to kiss her neck. I’m whispering at her, “You need to changing your clothes too, so you won’t catch a cold." I lifted her shirt.

Now, I know who should I choose.

======================== **** =======================

When we woke up in the morning, we start to quarrel something important.

"Mayuyu, I told you that I will make you realize your feeling for me. But I didn’t tell you that I wanna ruin your wedding."

"Wait a second… are you playing me?!" I raised my voice.

"No, I don’t. I really love you, but-"

"I can’t understand this!!" I feel so angry to her.

"To make you love me is good enough for me. But your marriage is something more important than my love. Please understand, Mayu."

I cried.

"Kurosaki-san is a good men. You will be happy if you be with him. You can’t cancel your marriage only because of a girl who met with you a month ago. You said that you already knew Kurosaki-san for 6 years!"

What the f*ck is this?!

"Besides… we still can play together after your wedding. We still can meet and having fun together without hurting anyone."

I smirked, “I seems forget to tell you that after our marriage, we will lived in London.”

Yukirin totally shocked. “Are you kidding me?!”

"Why should I joking with you in the time like this?!!"

Yukirin sat on the couch. She cried.

"I already know who’s my choice. Now, it’s your turn to choose. Let’s face it together and tell Tomo-tan about our relationship… or you let me go, then I’m going to marry him, after that… we will never be together again. Choose it wisely."

Please Yukirin, please!! I wanna be with you forever.

"Let’s end this. I’m sure that our love can find another way for us, a better way."

"What??!!" I can’t believe about what she just said to me. "You’re a coward, Yukirin! You didn’t know how much I hurt because of this. I’m ready to give up everything, but you refuse me."

I open the door and slam it. I ride a taxi and I went home. I hate her!!

==================== Wedding Day ===================

I hold my tears since yesterday, I hope that I can hold it forever.

We are in a church. Me and Tomo-tan already stand up in front many people. I can see Yukirin sat among them, it makes me more harder to hold my tears.

It’s all ends now.

I saw a priest went in. I close my eyes. I’m ready to face this damn reality.

"Hi, everybody."

I shocked. I open my eyes and I look Tomo-tan standing there. He hold a microphone.

"I’m glad all of you came here today to celebrate our wedding. But, I’m sorry for this sudden announcement."

What’s that? Why he didn’t talk with me first?

"Me and Watanabe-san agreed to cancel our wedding."

Everyone shocked. I didn’t remember that we’ve ever talk about canceling our wedding!!

"We know that we disappointing all of you, especially our parents, but in the last days we realize that we didn’t love each other anymore. How can a marriage will goes without a love?"

I can’t hear anything again… I’m too shocked. Si-since when that he didn’t love me anymore??

After he talked in front of many people, he grabbed my hand and he dragged me to his car. He drive it quickly before anyone can chase us.

We stopped at a quiet place.

"What did you said before?! We never talk about canceling our wedding! Since when you didn’t love me anymore?!" I cried.

"That’s not me. It’s you."

"Do you mean… that it’s my fault?!"

"It’s nobody fault." He sighed. "It’s destiny’s fault."

"Huh?"

"I heard you and Kashiwagi-san talked about this a few days ago. I heard it when I’m going to pick you up from her place."

"You….."

"I still love you, honey. I still love you for years. I’m very angry when I know about it, but what can I do? If I forced this marriage, we will never get our happiness anymore. I want you to be happy, If Kashiwagi can make you smile… I will give you to her, Mayu."

I hugged him, “Thank you.”

=================== 6 Month Later ===================

I open the door, I’m suprised when I saw who’s standing behind it.

"Mayuyu…"

It’s been a long time since I hear her voice. "Why do you come here?"

"After your wedding canceled, why you didn’t come to me? You said that you love me back then, doesn’t it?"

"I already dumped by you. Why should I begging to you again?!" I’m about to close the door, but she hold it.

"I wanna say sorry about everything that I’ve ever said to you. You’re right, I’m a coward back then." Yukirin staring my eyes.

"I’m sure that if a huge problem appear again, you will dump me like this again."

"No… No.. I won’t! I’m not dump you, you already engaged to someone back then.. and it makes me didn’t have a confident about: Can I give you more happiness than Kurosaki-san ever gave to you?"

"I already choose you at that day. I know what I choose. That time.. I’m sure that you’ll become my greatest happiness. But I’m wrong."

"Can I get another chance to make you feel my love again?" She shed her tears.

"You don’t need to do that." I saw her, she looks totally sad. I hold her face. "You don’t need to do that because I still love you. I can feel your love right now."

She hugged me. “Sorry, to make you wait in this 6 months. I will never leave you again.”

I hit her head, “If that day Tomo-tan didn’t hear our conversation. I’m sure that we’ll regretting that day forever.” I cried.

"I promise… you will never regret to give me this chance again."

We kissed. It’s not only a passionate kiss, but this is a happy-sad-hurt-longing-relieved-love kiss.

I didn’t choose a wrong person. I smiled.

===================== THE END =====================

Ahh… this one is too long.

I supposed make this fanfic as 4 shots back then. :P

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2013, 11:46:35 PM »
kawaii~ :deco:
im glad mayu didnt choose the wrong person, and kurosaki-san is so kind nyahaa~ :heart:
mayuki!! :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2013, 12:29:16 AM »
I love tomo tan how he became a great man here

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2013, 05:50:06 AM »
kawaii~ :deco:
im glad mayu didnt choose the wrong person, and kurosaki-san is so kind nyahaa~ :heart:
mayuki!! :cow: :bow:

Yup... Kurosaki-san is a hero in this fanfic. :')

Offline ezha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • No fake hope !!
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2013, 07:10:26 AM »
It just…I have so many feels right now hohoho
thank you for great story  anakpanti-san
I LOVE IT

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2013, 08:21:25 AM »
Happy Ending!!!  :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:
Glad that Tomo understand the situation... :D
make more Mayuki !!  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2013, 09:55:26 AM »
You did not disappoint me at all!

I'm so gld that the ending was happy! Tomoki is such a nice good guy!

I noticed that this time you just kept with Mayu point of view.

I have to adimit that the position Yuki took surprised me! She was just doing what was convenient, the easiest way. Interesting.

Tank you for this cool fic o/ i hope you do more mayuki *.*

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2013, 10:19:32 AM »
Happy Ending!!!  :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:
Glad that Tomo understand the situation... :D
make more Mayuki !!  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

He really loves Mayu, that's why he can do something like that..
Yeah.. I like happy ending too.  :P

Actually... for my next fanfic, I will try with AtsuMina pairing.
Lately, I became more greedy to write some pairings other than WMatsui (My favorite). :mon XD:

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2013, 10:31:37 AM »
You did not disappoint me at all!

I'm so gld that the ending was happy! Tomoki is such a nice good guy!

I noticed that this time you just kept with Mayu point of view.

I have to adimit that the position Yuki took surprised me! She was just doing what was convenient, the easiest way. Interesting.

Tank you for this cool fic o/ i hope you do more mayuki *.*

Ahh.. I'm relieved that I'm not disappointing you..
I mean, because all this time... you are my permanent advisor and permanent reader. I always waiting for your review.  :mon lovelaff:

Yup, Yuki steal Mayu's heart in comfortable way..
But, If I'm a Mayu, I will falling in love with Yuki too. :lol:

I kept in 1 P.O.V because this is only 3 shots, maybe if this's a 4 shots I can make it Yuki P.O.V too.  :mon sweat:

Thanks a lot for your support.

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Perfume - Computer City