JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Red Velvet - Time Slip

Author Topic: [10/27] Michishige Sayumi 8th PB [Sayuminglandoll]  (Read 15398 times)

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
Re: [10/27] Michishige Sayumi 8th PB [Sayuminglandoll]
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2011, 10:31:55 PM »
It seems to be a similar aesthetic as this:

Especially this one
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 10:42:11 PM by Slack »
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2011, 06:44:09 PM »

The missing UTB pages and Flash mag scan. Sayumi In Wonderland! Nice.

Lulsbunnies. Splits always get me, mmm. Flexible gurls, purr.

http://gree.jp/michishige_sayumi/blog/entry/606506759

Sayu also posted some of the ponponponesque colourvomit outfit pics in her blog.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2011, 06:52:34 PM »
I'm glad they remembered to include a vacuum cleaner in that 60s inspired photo shoot, you know, cuz that's what women do :P

I actually hate her face in the top Alice picture, the shadows are all wrong and thanks to that + nude lipstick she looks tired and even sickly... Everything else is great tho :3

http://picroda.jphip.com/hp/jphip24835.jpg

What's Tyrion doing there?
LOL I KEED I KEED
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2011, 08:13:01 PM »
^ Flattening and desaturating the images while making all the backgrounds artificial kind of gives her the feeling of being placed in a diorama or doll house.
I think instead of sickly, the look they were going for was more unnatural/artificial like a little girl's doll, which makes sense given the title.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 09:04:13 PM by Slack »
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Meania

• shooting for the stars~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2011, 10:33:23 PM »
I actually hate her face in the top Alice picture, the shadows are all wrong and thanks to that + nude lipstick she looks tired and even sickly... Everything else is great tho :3
It does look odd to me compared to the other vibrant photos- but I could see it working well as a set on it's own~ ;  u ;

Gah, I love these photos so much- this is a seriously amazing photobook in my opinion and I want it!! XD

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline Serafis_CZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • serapiscz
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2011, 10:56:25 AM »
I definitely like this style :twothumbs

+ another pictures from sanspo.com

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2011, 05:25:23 AM »

Mr. Bear getting some lovin'. Groovy. Yeah, this is good shit.

And some more blog action.

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2011, 07:24:12 PM »
I LOVE the picture with the bear *O*

I'm seeing lots of people hating on especially that picture, but also the ones with the pink "ballerina" outfit over on tumblr. I don't know about you guys, but I prefer this kind of over the top photo shoots to the generic bikini ones. The pictures are stunning. Yes, they are sexually loaded, but aren't the more regular photobooks just as bad in that respect? Thoughts?

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2011, 09:15:56 PM »
They're bitching? Really? But....isn't this exactly the type of thing you want to see Sayumi doing? I dunno, nothing wrong with a "regular" PB that has bikini shots, looking wistfully out of a window etc but I like this. It's colorful, a lil crazy and something you don't see everyday. And lest we forget, Sayu's hawt. Almost ridiculously so.

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2011, 09:28:28 PM »
I've seen lots of posts more or less like this;

I'm assuming most of them are from female fans, but I don't know. It's hard to tell people's gender on the internet 8D (... and for some reason I tend to think most people are female - I blame LJ).

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2011, 09:35:52 PM »
Pfffff I agree, this is miles better than the usual bikini stuff. In a generic bikini picture, there's really not much else to look at than the body (which isn't necessarily bad; particularly if it's Aichan or Rika in question), but in this, there's a whole lot: the outfits, the colours, the styling, the make-up... And most importantly, Sayumi is old enough to do this pin-up style thing, if it can be called pin-up lol.

I think people are CRAZY if they prefer the usual generic stuff over this. :lol: My biggest complaint with PBs always is how it's the same shit over and over again. Well not this time!

And yes, behind every idol bikini pic there is a sexual motive... There's no other reason to take these pictures. :P Which is why I'm always whining when they put the younger members in bikinis. I know it won't change anything, but I won't shut up about it either. lol

BASICALLY, if this was Riho, I'd be pissed off. But it's Sayu, and it's fucking amazing. :w00t:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Meania

• shooting for the stars~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2011, 12:12:24 AM »
Not to mention Sayu's had 7 generic photo books before this, she's probably worn all the bikinis and done all the generic poses already! :lol: It won't hurt to take a longer break from the typical beach shots~
It's great she's getting one that's very different and colourful! It fits her style and is definitely something I'll be buying after pay day~ :heart:

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline U.S.S. John E. Badass

• Café 俺
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Let them eat Québec
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2011, 03:34:33 PM »
shirenu put the same better, but I've never let that stop me from running my mouth.

Is anybody really going to pretend that the ubiquitous bikini photoshoots central to the genre constitute a completely innocent appreciation of the female form that only makes up a significant fraction of any given photobook because the photographer's vision for the work as a whole demands it? The swimsuit in its natural habitat is such a fixture for the simplest of reasons.

In contrast, the more overt sexuality here serves a real artistic purpose. This isn't a great shot because fapfapfap but because it has a definite concept well executed. Actually doing something with the revealing outfits should be applauded. Best of all, it's totally batsoid and totally Sayu.

Offline elgie

• Yossi's worth a good jerk
  • Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2011, 10:13:31 PM »
I think you're seeing this with the wrong lenses.

Granted, the pics aer wonderful and more creative than what we're used to, and nothing wrong with a more risqué aproach provided the model is mature enough and there's this added fun/creativity.

All that said, what irks me specially about the bear pic is that it has obvious childish connotations. That, coupled with the sensual pose, screams paedophilia. The other pictures aren't that obvious in portraying an extremely sexualized girl in a childish environment and I think that's what makes that specific picture so wrong.
As for the rest, go Sayumi! Funny, sexy, different and I so love that Alice in Wonderland picture with the bunnies :D

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2012, 06:12:06 AM »
Good grief, can't believe I only just discovered this!  I am so way out of touch...  must try and spend less time on AKB etc and also pron, and look at the object of my original devotion a little more often!  Aaaargggghhh!

This is stunning.  She looks amazing in so many of these.  Yes, there is an element of unreality, but so creative.  I'm assuming (without knowing) that a lot of photoshop is involved here, but in this case I don't object because it is part of the creative process.  In some of the shots I barely recognize my beloved Sayu, and I'm realizing how much potential her career has beyond Momusu when that awful day comes that she leaves (may it be much time hence, heh heh!)  She is so photogenic!

Just takes my breath away.  Thanks for all those above who still had enough clairity of thought to offer some critical evaluation - as for me, I'm just in awe.

Offline usajisa

• ecchi
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2012, 07:14:54 AM »
this is the sexiest/best H!P PB by far. loved it  :w00t:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Red Velvet - Time Slip