JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Harenchi Punch - Hikaru Stage

Author Topic: missing u marimari...can't believe it's been 1 year.  (Read 38041 times)

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
Re: missing u marimari...can't believe it's been 1 year.
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2007, 08:03:29 AM »
Still regret not knowing him that well.

You were a big part in helping us building this community. Thank you, marimari. We'll never forget you.

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2007, 08:25:59 AM »
I never met the man, but I hope he's doing well in that big HiP Joint in the sky.

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2007, 08:35:28 AM »
I've seen some post he made and I noticed how awesome he was. I think no one will forget him.
Rest In Peace, Kyle.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2007, 09:47:37 AM »

marimari could be remembered for the files he shared but what's more meaningful is how he was able to touch the lives of the members of JPH!P. I never got the chance to chat with him but whenever I read what the people who knew him write about him,their experiences and fun moments with him, I know that he's really a special member of this forum.

Rest in peace, Kyle.

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2007, 12:11:05 PM »
R.I.P.

JPH!P ain't been the same since Kyle passed away  :cry:

Kyle still remains as the kindest person I have ever met online and I doubt I will ever meet a person as kind as him. Like I said a year ago, the world would be a better place if we had more people like Kyle. The whole online world would be completely different: there would be no trolls, bashing or pointless fights. I can honestly say that I never saw Kyle say anything bad about anybody. He was always loving and positive, despite his condition. I believe Kyle's positive attitude helped him to exceed his life expectancy. 

He was always helpful and without him I personally would not have been able to share many of the files I have shared during these past couple of years. In other words whenever you thank me for sharing something, you should also thank Kyle.

Rest in peace, big homie! I'm sure Kyle is in a better place now and I hope he keeps watching over us. I promise that Kyle's legacy will live forever through JPH!P :)

« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 12:12:58 PM by Masa »

Offline 楊枝君

• データが出た!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ももち
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2007, 12:25:09 PM »
Even though I wasn't very active here last year, his posts are more than enough to tell me that he was a wonderful person. Thank you for everything.

Rest in peace.
Veni Vidi Wiki

Offline ushi

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2007, 04:52:08 PM »
wow...

Hard to believe it's been a year already.

I know you are being rewarded for the kind of person you were...

I have nothing but great memories of chatting with you. RIP Kyle.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2007, 06:05:23 PM »
My first memories of Kyle are from the files he would share via torrent on the H!T tracker.  I honestly chuckled when initially saw his username for the first time, I thought "maybe it's the typing equivalent of a studder, or he just really likes da Gooch". :P

Then he joined up here, and like most people, I got to know him the best through IRC.  Whenever I'd pop in, he'd be the first one there to say "Hey dude". He was always just so warm and friendly. He was the type of guy that would put other's before himself without a second thought, and it wasn't until he left us that we realize just how big a part of our lives he was.  I know that personally, I was just stunned and literally couldn't do anything for a while. 

Kyle's legacy is one that we can only dream of living up to.  The number of people who's lives he touched and the way he did it is immeasurable. In terms of members here who have made an impact, Kyle did so in ways that go beyond what or how much stuff he shared. Our remembering him and his life like this is proof of that. 

* JFC looks up at the sky and waves.

Hey dude.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2007, 04:47:37 AM »
I can't believe it's already been a year.  I wish support to Kyle's family at this time of year.  He'll be dearly missed always, and I'm glad his uplifting attitude continues to live on through this forum and through the people he connected with online.  It takes a special person to bring such a variety of persons together to reminisce and send their prayers again and again. 

Sending my thoughts and prayers to risarisaland, marimari.

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2007, 06:11:37 AM »
Time flies.. RIP marimari, nicest person I've ever met online.

Offline babydoll

• I'm getting the Sayubleed
  • Member+
  • Love me
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2007, 08:37:31 PM »
Even thought I don't really know the guy, but I hope his family get through it after his death.

R.I.P Marimari, this song dedicates to you. hope you listen to it while you are in heaven. Hope heaven has computers. *Thinks also the death of Yossies brother*

Suteki da ne by RIKKI
http://www.sendspace.com/file/v9z8ol

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2007, 06:12:01 PM »
I dedicate my 13,000 post to marimari. Props to everyone who posted, took part.

I wish more people could learn from you, the world would be a better place.

I'm a lock this thread but keep the marimari banner in rotation up above.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2007, 03:28:59 AM »
I'm a little late (thanks verizon -_-)...

A year already... It seems surreal, like it was just the other day I was talking to marimari on irc. Everything Kyle meant to us cannot be expressed in words, and everyone in this thread has already echoed the thoughts and sentiments I carry with me. I still think about marimari all the time and how the world lost one its best human beings that day.

Kyle, we miss you everyday, but we remain strong. You touched so many lives and continue to even after you've gone. For as long I'm on this earth, you will remain in my thoughts and in my heart.

We still love you, and we always will.

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Harenchi Punch - Hikaru Stage