JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ito Yuna - Precious

Author Topic: The Deal - Ch.16 (RenaYuki, other pairings) 9/12/16  (Read 51815 times)

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
The Deal - Ch.16 (RenaYuki, other pairings) 9/12/16
« on: November 18, 2011, 10:32:17 AM »
Hello everyone, :mon hi: I'm a newbie and this my first first time writing a fan fiction. I'm really nervous about this. :mon sweat: I hope it will get your interest and attention. Please do comment/ give me some advise cuz it'll really help me a lot.

Table of Contents
Prologue (Bleow)
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3 Part 1
*Extra & Ch. 3 Part 2
Ch. 3 Part 3 & *Extra 2*
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch.11
Chapter 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch.16

Prologue

Death in itself is not a simple thing.  There are people in this world who accept death when it has come for them but there are also people who fight against that.  They keep fighting and try to overcome their illness or hardships, but sometimes that determination fades away.  No matter how hard some may try to survive and defeat that illness there is still the fact that they will die, and to prolong their live they can and will go to extreme measures.  This person in front of me has had many painful hardships, each harder than the one before.  She has had to bury four of her children, each child having died of unknown causes.  She had to deal with many hardships very time one of her children died. 

It’s been 120 years since she had summoned me; she made a deal with me to prolong her life and grant many other things but what she didn’t know was that the price she had to pay would be her children’s life. 70 years have passed since the deal was made. She had suddenly decided to end our little contract and everything went black for me. It’s been 50 years since she sealed me in this damn object.

Now the woman dress in a tan Daria Maxi dress in a coffin face facing up with a small smile on her cold pale lips her cold dead hands across her chest holding a white rose.  It seems she’s happy because she will finally be able to see the children that she loved so dear but she will also be leaving the grandchildren she treasured so much, but she leaves her granddaughter something that will change her life once she opens it for better or worse.

Sorry :kneelbow: if you don't find it interesting I'll stop.  :on cloudeye:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 01:53:34 AM by sophcaro »

Offline Tejinashi

• ecchi
Re: "The Deal"
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 10:43:44 AM »
WHAT DID YOU SAY AT THE END? :angry1:
THIS IS JUST TOO INTERESTING TO PASS :angry1:
DON'T YOU DARE TO STOP :angry1:
Please continue :kneelbow:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 10:54:14 AM »
So interesting!!! A deal with who? Devil? Angel? Please update!

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 11:55:58 AM »
Wow! :w00t: It's sooo INTERESTING!!!!!

I WANT MORE!!!  :tantrum:

:temper: DON'T STOP!!!

It's really interesting :thumbup 8)

Ahem.. Hopefully it's Atsumina :nervous :peace:
But even if it isn't still please update~!!! :)

I need more  :mon cute:

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 12:04:25 PM »
i hope it's KOjiyuu or Saeyuki <333 hehe

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 12:42:37 PM »
Interesting Prologue... :twothumbs

Please go on.

Like haruhi16, hoping it's KojiYuu, SaeYuki and one more AtsuMina. :wub: :wub:

Flean

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2011, 01:58:30 PM »
WWOOOOOWWWW!!!!  :shock:  You just make me feel goosebumps all over!!!

The prologue is too interesting!!!  :wahaha:  I need to know the whole story!!!  :mon evillaff:

Please continue~~ :kneelbow: I might going to kill you, if you dare to stop.. :shifty:

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2011, 03:05:17 PM »
WHAT ARE SAYING!!! :angry1:
You shouldn't say stuff like that.
I find it really interesting :bingo:
I'm really curious about who it's about :dunno:

please update soon
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2011, 03:40:25 PM »
Ooh~! Interesting title! It already made me interested! Plus the prologue! I'm very interested now! Please continue! And don't worry because everyone here is nice and they'll give you very helpful advices! Please do continue! ^^ I think I just got some energy to do mine because of you! haha
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2011, 06:45:51 PM »
Thank you everyone.  XD

I'm so happy you like it. :mon lovelaff:

I'll try to update today.  :P

I'm not really sure who the pairs will be yet. :mon dunno: But I'll try to include KojiYuu, SaeYuki and AtsuMina.  :mon bat: or maybe not, don't know :mon sweat:

I'm working on the first ch. to give background of who it is.  Thankyou

:mon bye: :mon bye: :tama-bye:

Flean

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2011, 06:57:13 PM »
AtsuMina please~~  :bow: :bow: please.. please.. please~~  :mon pray2:

Offline Tejinashi

• ecchi
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2011, 08:20:53 PM »
You should just keep your opinion, evrything you write I'm sure would be great, don't change your choice of couples or story-line or whatever it is because someone said so :) (although I love atsumina too and pray the couple will actualy be atsumina lol), think first then just make the choice. Of couse it's a should to listen to other people comment (of couse, do you know how hard it is for me to comment here, I'm just shy *blush*) but whatever it is, your own decision is still forever the best XD

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2011, 12:56:38 AM »
Thank you.

I'll be updating Chapter 1 later on Today. Just need to edit some stuff. :glasses:

But don't worry  :mon thumb:

cuz everything is still a mystery.  :mon wtfmm:

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
"The Deal" Chapter 1
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2011, 01:41:09 AM »
Here It is.  XD

Now let your imagination run wild.  :kekeke:

Chapter 1

“I don’t know anything about her, only the bit of info I got after she had summed me.  I am but a servant, who merely grants, hmm…how should I put it? Hmm…um… Ah!  One’s desires and wishes…well at a price, of course. But then again I also do as I please.”

Background

Humans label supernatural beings into two categories Demons and Angels.  Demons are supernatural beings who are summed to do The ‘Devil’s’ work, corrupting humans by using the 7deadly sins. Angels supernatural beings who work for ‘God’ to protect and watch over humans.

Well… what they don’t know is that the ‘Devil’ they so fear doesn’t really care about getting humans’ soul, he just simply wants entertainment. (There are two types of Demons; Low ranking demons, have no power so they cannot go to the human world, and High ranking Demons which are known as Devils.) He lets his top Devils, the Dark family, do what they pleased which sometime involves humans. While low ranking Demons are servants who stay in hell and work in the hell pits.

While the ‘God’ many worship just watches over them. (The there are also two types of Angels in Heaven which are low ranking Angels called Guardian Spirits, and high ranking Angels are just Angels.) He sometimes sends Guardian Spirits to protest humans. While with his top high ranking Angels on the other hand…Mostly cuz he was annoyed or angered by his Angels, he would send them down to the Human world. Their mission was to take over the lives of people who have been in comas and not responding. You would think that Devils would be the ones doing that, but when the Angels under ‘God’ got bored there was no way in Heaven or Hell ‘God’ was going to deal which them, especially when it came to his top Angels, the Wild Family. So he decided to have them become and take over human body that no longer held a soul, they still had their powers. By doing this he and the rest of his kingdom could have some peace and quiet. Which they all welcomed.

Well as for me, if you believe that I am a Devil who works for the ‘Devil’ or even an Guardian Spirit send down to protest and watch over someone or worse take over someone else body….OH HELL NO! YOU ARE WRONG!!!

In fact my family and I are neither Angels nor Devils. We are just immortals who happen to have the some powers that resemble theirs. But out of the two, we’re closer to the Devils…well we’re closer to the top family of Devils, known as the Dark Family. The reason begin we hang out and interact with them a lot; we’re like really close friends. And since we never really met an Angel before, I don’t really know if we would get along, but one thing I do know is that the high ranking Angels are called the Wild Family. I wander why? Well anyways..now that I think about it, it’s been a long time since I’ve seen my family.

To be exacted it’s been 50 long years since I last saw my family and friends. Well my family really isn’t my family by blood, it’s just that we have always known each other and we feel like we really are a family. We’re known as the Joker Family by both Angels and Devils, don’t know why, though. Either way it suits us. But still I miss them, and I cannot wait to see them. I hope that someone is stupid enough to break the seal and free me.

Suddenly, I see a bright flash of light next thing I know is that I’m in a room surrounded by fog, but out of that f***ing darkness. Thank you, whoever the hell you are! Then there’s a scream “Kyaaaa!! Demon!” What the hell? Are they talking to me? I turn around, something Soft yet hard hits me on my head *SMACK* and everything goes black.

Flean

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2011, 01:58:35 AM »
Woh!!!! finally chapter 1!!!  :on gay:  I'm loving it... nice description about the devil and the angel...  :on GJ:

I'm really curious about 'The Wild Family..'  :mon dunno: They were angel, yet wild?? Gah!!! This is so cool!!!  :mon fyeah:

Suddenly, I see a bright flash of light next thing I know is that I’m in a room surrounded by fog, but out of that f***ing darkness. Thank you, whoever the hell you are! Then there’s a scream “Kyaaaa!! Demon!” What the hell? Are they talking to me? I turn around, something Soft yet hard hits me on my head *SMACK* and everything goes black.
LOL... Even immortal can passed out.. :wahaha:   

I need to know what happened next!!!!  :on lol: Please update soon...  :kneelbow:

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: "The Deal" Ch. 1
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2011, 04:24:21 AM »
 :w00t: Yea!! Chapter 1!  :peace: And it's interesting!
I can't wait to know what happen next :banghead:
Please update soon :bow: :bow:

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2011, 05:14:48 AM »
YAY~! An update! If I can suggest some pairs, can you add some Mayuki, WMatsui and WTomo? It's just a suggestion. But I'm sure that I'll love and continue to love this story even if it's not them. Because it's just so INTERESTING  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2011, 05:18:40 AM »
 :w00t: An Update!!! XD
I am really curious about what will happen later, please write more :twothumbs
I really want to know which pair it will be about :?
I want to know what happen next!!! XD

:bow: :bow: Please Update Soon~~~ :thumbsup

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2011, 05:29:57 AM »
Thank you.

I'm working on Chapter 2. So it might be update by tomorrow. Hopefully. :hehehe:

But it may or may not state who it's about. Yet.  :twisted:

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2011, 06:30:02 AM »
 :w00t: Oh! Hopefully you would be able to update tomorrow XD
But it will not be stated who it's about yet???? :banghead:
Wa... I'm so curious :panic: :panic:
 :smhid You're good at making me curious....!!

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ito Yuna - Precious