JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - Say I Gotta Believe!

Author Topic: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]  (Read 690656 times)

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
Re: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]
« Reply #120 on: April 26, 2007, 08:38:02 PM »
Well I'm still glad she's going to have an Alo-Hello, even if it is just the DVD and not a DVD/PB combo. The tactic instead seems to be to give you a greater variety. Isshun is Okinawa, and Alo-Hello is Hawaii, thats got a lot of warm appeal in both places. A PB will have the pure beauty and majestic and the DVD will probably have the fun. I wonder what she did in hawaii, the curiousity on where she went and what she ate...  :whistle: just have to keep waiting.
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #121 on: April 26, 2007, 09:26:09 PM »
Well I'm still glad she's going to have an Alo-Hello, even if it is just the DVD and not a DVD/PB combo. The tactic instead seems to be to give you a greater variety. Isshun is Okinawa, and Alo-Hello is Hawaii, thats got a lot of warm appeal in both places. A PB will have the pure beauty and majestic and the DVD will probably have the fun. I wonder what she did in hawaii, the curiousity on where she went and what she ate...  :whistle: just have to keep waiting.

Yep yep.

Especially on the Hawaii part. can't wait to see this!  ;)
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #122 on: April 26, 2007, 10:48:11 PM »
if you guys havent heard yet, Momosu as a group will have an Alo-Hello! 2. so we do get some more mame...along with barely legal reina, and kamei.

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #123 on: April 26, 2007, 11:23:59 PM »
if you guys havent heard yet, Momosu as a group will have an Alo-Hello! 2. so we do get some more mame...along with barely legal reina, and kamei.

Wow....barely legal 6th gen....I'm sure won't going to miss that heavenly chance~ :heart:

And I want loli style Mame too~ :wahaha:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #124 on: April 26, 2007, 11:41:22 PM »
Where'd you see this? Put up a link to the site where it was announced and/or confirmed.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #125 on: April 27, 2007, 12:31:29 AM »
Where'd you see this? Put up a link to the site where it was announced and/or confirmed.

you can find this at the Hello! Pro News thread in the H!P crapola section. or to here.  i don't know what exactly does it say but according to the one listed in Hello pro news thread, the dvd is coming out 6/20/07. that's all i know

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #126 on: April 27, 2007, 03:46:25 AM »
Thats must be what my friend thought he saw at diamond head that one time! Alo-Hello2!! more risa! more fun! more hawaiiii! Hawaii ya~ya~... lol... ok I'm done. :hee:
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #127 on: April 27, 2007, 06:12:52 AM »
Thats must be what my friend thought he saw at diamond head that one time! Alo-Hello2!! more risa! more fun! more hawaiiii! Hawaii ya~ya~... lol... ok I'm done. :hee:

Does that mean your friend saw the filming?  :k-crazy: AHHHHHHHHHHH Risa in the flesh!!! Any stories to share?

Okay, I'll not talk about the missing Risa AloHello anymore if they gave me some good KameMame, TakaGaki or ReinaGaki action in the MM AloHello *hopes or rather threathens*  ;D
But this means.... more stuff to get this month. Gawd can't UFA pace their stuff out better? This couple of months is gonna be crazy  :imdead:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 06:14:38 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #128 on: April 27, 2007, 09:46:36 AM »
it wasn't a big thing he was on a job and in his car and saw what he thought was reina and someone at diamond head near the trail... but when he came back they were gone....

all in all we were all jazzed to hear that (being part of Hawaii...lol) so we had hoped it would happen again.. .only way to find out is wait for them to bring out the dvd...

:fainted: waiting
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #129 on: April 27, 2007, 01:11:20 PM »
it wasn't a big thing he was on a job and in his car and saw what he thought was reina and someone at diamond head near the trail... but when he came back they were gone....

all in all we were all jazzed to hear that (being part of Hawaii...lol) so we had hoped it would happen again.. .only way to find out is wait for them to bring out the dvd...

:fainted: waiting

I too am still waiting with you folks!  :farofflook:.

the anticpation is so high right now too.
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #130 on: April 29, 2007, 01:21:12 PM »
I too am still waiting with you folks!  :farofflook:.

the anticpation is so high right now too.

If momusu girls are going to have alo-hello! 2, its going to be another golden opportunity for dj-b13 i guess~ :shifty:

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #131 on: April 29, 2007, 02:58:22 PM »
^ Didn't they film it already? Probably during the Fan Club event. I wonder if they did it during the same time while Risa was filming her own Alohello (will there be parts without her in MM's?) Or did she stay another few days by herself.

On a side note, I've been reading fan reports about the concert when Ai fell and the one after. I hope poor Ai-chan recovers soon and I love Gaki-san so much more now  :k-wink:

She's such a good friend and emotional girl. How she kept looking over to make sure Ai was feeling okay, walking over even at times when she should be dancing (some might think she shouldn't but I support her actions fully), crying herself when she was supposed to comfort the already crying Ai (Ai touched her head and whispered in her ear to comfort Gaki back) and her exclaimation of "Ai-chan, you're back!" when Ai first reappeared on stage.

*sigh* I miss the Gokkies love. I'm so glad there was at least Risa there when Ai fell. I can't imagine if she was the only 5th gen left. Oops I guess I rambled long enough.

Bottomline....

Niigaki Risa is awesome  :k-inlove: :shy2: :heart:

and

I want some TakaGaki action in the MM AloHello!!  :tntrm:

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #132 on: April 29, 2007, 05:14:47 PM »

Bottomline....

Niigaki Risa is awesome  :k-inlove: :shy2: :heart:

and

I want some TakaGaki action in the MM AloHello!!  :tntrm:

Hehe...who doesn't wan't it? I bet everyone here do. :bingo:

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #133 on: April 30, 2007, 03:00:40 AM »
AnyGaki action is good action! Man they musta been everywhere around here if they did both an Alo-Hello and a Gaki Alo-Hello... I mean really... unless the Alo-Hello2 is really Alo-Hello photobook 3 or whichever one they are on now for groups (memory tells me they had 2, one for the otome/sakura time and then again the year after), so then they didn't have to do much... either way, DVD or PB more stuff is good!

More Hawaii is good...  :hee: :hiakhiakhiak: :luvluv2:
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #134 on: April 30, 2007, 11:36:01 AM »

On a side note, I've been reading fan reports about the concert when Ai fell and the one after. I hope poor Ai-chan recovers soon and I love Gaki-san so much more now  :k-wink:

She's such a good friend and emotional girl. How she kept looking over to make sure Ai was feeling okay, walking over even at times when she should be dancing (some might think she shouldn't but I support her actions fully), crying herself when she was supposed to comfort the already crying Ai (Ai touched her head and whispered in her ear to comfort Gaki back) and her exclaimation of "Ai-chan, you're back!" when Ai first reappeared on stage.

I just finished listening to the recording  :gyaaah: and I love Gaki-san more for the exact same reason.

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #135 on: May 01, 2007, 03:35:41 AM »
on the 3rd GAKI-KAME radio show, i think someone wrote letter, and told the two, they have nice bodies.  ;D

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #136 on: May 01, 2007, 03:39:43 AM »
Gaki has a nice body indeed, esp. her legs. I have an honest feeling that the "Isshun" PB is gonna surprise us all :heart:
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 11:57:27 PM by Nouciel »

Offline miki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #137 on: May 01, 2007, 03:56:46 AM »
cant wait!!
coz the amanatsu one ROCKS my socks and this one is gonna be the bomb~
im always wanting her to make many PBs
coz she's so hot~

rofls~

well, honestly im startin to pay attention on her since her become thinner ^^;;
irropoi jerittai era~
*dont kill me*

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #138 on: May 01, 2007, 06:11:32 AM »
on the 3rd GAKI-KAME radio show, i think someone wrote letter, and told the two, they have nice bodies.  ;D

Oh really :D I wonder what were their reactions. It must be kinda embarassing to read that out on national radio.

Gaki has a nice booty indeed, esp. her legs. I have an honest feeling that the "Isshun" PB is gonna surprise us all :heart:

I can't wait for this. It still amazes me that Risa didn't lose a ton of weight for this PB. So I expect it to be good. I hope we are all right *crosses fingers*

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #139 on: May 01, 2007, 04:50:11 PM »
Gaki has a nice booty indeed, esp. her legs. I have an honest feeling that the "Isshun" PB is gonna surprise us all :heart:

Couldn't agree with you more. She's got a nice body now...and I can't wait for her to "release" it on her next PB~ :wahaha: :farofflook:

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - Say I Gotta Believe!