JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - Scream

Author Topic: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]  (Read 690649 times)

Offline miki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]
« Reply #200 on: May 14, 2007, 04:12:36 AM »
 mame's voice = 1 of the most lovely voice in H!P
i think her voice is really unique and nice  ;D ;D ;D

:D i never feel that she's annoying

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #201 on: May 14, 2007, 04:41:32 PM »
I love her all the way since that Mechaike Bakajo Kimatsu Test....she's so cute...until now, she has turned into a nice,fine lady but she still has that kawaii characteristics...that's why we love her~isn't it?

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #202 on: May 14, 2007, 04:48:27 PM »
YeS,  it's the brat (gaki) we all know and love :luvluv1: .  she she doesn't act like one at all.  hehe :hee:

Jabronisaur

« Reply #203 on: May 14, 2007, 06:05:23 PM »
I was watching A Mathew's best hits with Risa and Konkon. I think this show illustrates her early development of confidence. Her and Konkon were such opposites. But I think if she had lost the pigatils earlier on, I would have noticed her sooner.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #204 on: May 14, 2007, 10:30:56 PM »
Ya her voice is great me thinks! It has a great tone and variety to it. It can be soft and sweet or forward and energetic... its just great!

I've never seen the Matthew's best hits with them... I saw the yossie one and the ai one but never the one with risa and konkon... I can imagine that it was great though as Matthew is the kind of character that makes people shine in their own right...lol.

I think I didn't notice her as much still she cut her bangs... the first time I saw joshikashimashi with her making that face as they are talking about her hair...adorable!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #205 on: May 15, 2007, 12:52:05 AM »
 I. AM. OBSESSED. WITH. GAKISAN!!!!!! (well, duh lol) She even led me to bubble tea xDDD  :lol:

*now on topic* Her voice rox. Both singing and speaking.

Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline nox_xie

• reina's bodyguard
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • tanakacchi_lover
« Reply #206 on: May 15, 2007, 01:20:44 AM »
I. AM. OBSESSED. WITH. GAKISAN!!!!!! (well, duh lol) She even led me to bubble tea xDDD  :lol:

*now on topic* Her voice rox. Both singing and speaking.

yup, her voice is something that can attract u to listen to it.. and her speaking tone are ways DAMN SEXY..  :wriggly:

love the scene in HM when she got tested for face expression, her voice (Ittai.. Ittai.. lol..  :imdead:).. the one which got a sensei that pinch @ doing something to their foot..  :tantrum:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #207 on: May 15, 2007, 05:05:34 AM »
I think she has a great speaking voice <3

Oh yea she def does, I love hearing her talk or when she illustrates something. Especially listening to her Radio Chow *GakiKamei* is so much fiun to listen too  :hee:

I can't hear it cuz stupid sendspace hates me! ARGHS!!!! *bashes head on wall* UFA should release radioshows on DVDs too. That way we can see how cute Risa and Kame are in the studio plus I wouldn't have such a hard time trying to get it. I heard Gaki-san does most of the talking too. Gah what I would do to hear it =(

I love her all the way since that Mechaike Bakajo Kimatsu Test....she's so cute...until now, she has turned into a nice,fine lady but she still has that kawaii characteristics...that's why we love her~isn't it?
Agreed! She has the cutest expressions even then and I adore how she made a face when everyone was laughing at her Chan Pon Chan answer. It's a classic! And now Risa has grown up into a classic beauty too :heart: All of her actions on Scream! CM and Hakkan were cute too. Too bad they don't have such segments now to showcase her kawaii-ness.

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
« Reply #208 on: May 15, 2007, 07:08:30 AM »
love the scene in HM when she got tested for face expression, her voice (Ittai.. Ittai.. lol..  :imdead:).. the one which got a sensei that pinch @ doing something to their foot..  :tantrum:

the foot therapy thing? yeah that was funny! thankfully she was wearing a towel at that time, cause when she streched her leg we can almost see her undies :p (not that I would mind, haha  ;D)

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #209 on: May 15, 2007, 08:25:13 AM »

the foot therapy thing? yeah that was funny! thankfully she was wearing a towel at that time, cause when she streched her leg we can almost see her undies :p (not that I would mind, haha  ;D)

hehe that was one of the greatest moments ever for her. that was adorable too at the same time how she reacted  :hee:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 08:25:37 AM by Dj-B13 »
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #210 on: May 15, 2007, 10:27:12 AM »
^Yup, all those classic moments which I will adore them forever...from a brat to a fine lady...Risha is the best...

and besides of those foot massaging and bakajo test...dont forget about that touche rubbing scene from Kamei~hehehe and another one, which is lolita fashioned Risha~~~ :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #211 on: May 15, 2007, 10:40:15 AM »
oh yea, how can one forget Risha~!!!  :bingo:

I love it when she does those constant winks and that laugh hehe  :heart:
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #212 on: May 15, 2007, 11:36:05 AM »

Hehe..right..damn I miss that HPC segment~ cho kawaii Risha!!! :imdead:

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #213 on: May 16, 2007, 12:50:12 AM »

Hehe..right..damn I miss that HPC segment~ cho kawaii Risha!!! :imdead:

OMG I did that to my friends just to bug em, and I actually sounded exactly like Risha

xDDD (trasilation)
Greetiiiiiiiiiiiiings~! This is Risha Niigaki, at your service. *shows cuteness* :bingo:
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #214 on: May 16, 2007, 09:33:18 AM »
OMG I did that to my friends just to bug em, and I actually sounded exactly like Risha

xDDD (trasilation)
Greetiiiiiiiiiiiiings~! This is Risha Niigaki, at your service. *shows cuteness* :bingo:

Yeah, loving it when she does that act...so kawaiiii~ :imdead:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #215 on: May 17, 2007, 06:02:53 AM »
Asked what type of company/shop they would like to own, Risa's answer surprised me.
She said, quoting H!O, I'd decorate Xmas trees and deliver them to people!! A shop like that would be great. I'd deliver Xmas trees designed by myself.

I'm pleasantly surprised cuz her answer is so different from the other girls. It shows her creativity and that she thinks out of the box. It's kinda a waste that she doesn't get to study overseas and expose herself to other things. Who knows, Gaki-san might have the potential to become a really successful business woman.

Gah... I'm overanalyzing things again XD Anyway, Risa seems a smart girl and thats another great reason to like her ^^

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #216 on: May 17, 2007, 03:15:22 PM »
i like to cuddle her, too :heart:.  If she's my girlfriend, i'll make everyday feels like X'mas  :shy1: .  just me being with her is like X'mas... :luvluv2:

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #217 on: May 18, 2007, 06:44:30 PM »
If she is my girlfriend, I'm sure that I am the happiest guy in the whole universe... :wahaha:

EDIT: Where's the Risa love? :frustrated:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 01:54:42 AM by LegendKiller86™ »

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #218 on: May 20, 2007, 10:48:44 AM »
How do you beat that kind of statement Legend?...lol, I'd really be happy if I'd have risa as a girlfriend too...

I mean just recently I had a dream where I ended up on a group date with her.... it wasn't fair though cause partway through the dream went nightmare-ish and running away from demon papparazi is not fun!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #219 on: May 20, 2007, 01:46:47 PM »
That's more like reality, cuz that's how it is when u date an idol, especially the MoMusu members.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - Scream