JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Big Time

Author Topic: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]  (Read 690650 times)

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
Re: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]
« Reply #260 on: May 24, 2007, 06:34:08 AM »
I'm so confused now... I don't know whether to stare at the lovely risa with my mouth agape or have a strong desire to hug her because she looks so adorable but sad.... the two thoughts at the same time confuse me!

Amazing pictures! where'd you find it the watering can one?

Risa! we all want someone to care for plants like you do..^^
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #261 on: May 24, 2007, 07:16:36 AM »

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #262 on: May 24, 2007, 07:21:00 AM »
  :luvluv1:

edit: stolen from reanimation's post^^

I have already set this picture as my wallpaper for my PSP  :luvluv1:
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #263 on: May 24, 2007, 07:22:49 AM »
^ It'll soon be ma mobile's wallpaper........ :wahaha:

*nose bleeds* :XD:

Offline Twisted Blue

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #264 on: May 24, 2007, 07:24:54 AM »
Such a sekushi aura, there's no need for bikini anymore!  :D

Offline Leira

• Member+
« Reply #265 on: May 24, 2007, 09:08:54 AM »
  :luvluv1:

edit: stolen from reanimation's post^^

She's really growing up nicely! X3

And I don't think she's the best singer in the group (I'd say that that goes to Ai-chan and Mikitty) but she does have a very nice voice, I like the tone. She kinda reminded me of Yossi for a bit, just 'cause her voice is lower that the other girls. :D

慈郎 ラブラブ~♥

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #266 on: May 25, 2007, 06:41:51 AM »

And I don't think she's the best singer in the group (I'd say that that goes to Ai-chan and Mikitty) but she does have a very nice voice, I like the tone. She kinda reminded me of Yossi for a bit, just 'cause her voice is lower that the other girls. :D

I agree.

I think Takitty has the best singing voice because she has such great range, but that is not at all to say that Risa is a bad singer. I'd say she's more comfortable in the alto range and I just hate it when they make her sing songs in a higher pitch. It's not what she's good at, and it just makes the producers look silly for having her do so.

Offline Since1983

• Miki Fujimoto's Sex Slave
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #267 on: May 25, 2007, 06:59:29 AM »

I agree.

I think Takitty has the best singing voice because she has such great range, but that is not at all to say that Risa is a bad singer. I'd say she's more comfortable in the alto range and I just hate it when they make her sing songs in a higher pitch. It's not what she's good at, and it just makes the producers look silly for having her do so.

Dunno, most of them sound pretty similar. Takahashi just has a better deep voice then the rest and Miki has a better high tone voice then the rest. IMO.
I'll show you mine if you show me yours. ;)

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #268 on: May 25, 2007, 07:07:47 AM »
anyways...BACK TO GAKI-SAN. she has a great voice  period.

Offline Leira

• Member+
« Reply #269 on: May 25, 2007, 02:50:52 PM »

I agree.

I agree about the high pitch! It's really not Risa's style, I think her voice cracks a bit (though I still think her singing Koi no Hana is cute X3). I love it when she gets to stay in the lower range. :D

慈郎 ラブラブ~♥

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #270 on: May 25, 2007, 03:21:34 PM »
I like Gaki-san's voice cuz it's unique and not too squeaky. In fact, it's rather low which makes it easily picked out in songs. I like her singing slow songs more as compared to fast ones as they really let you hear how beautiful her voice is, like in Furusato or IBL. Koe was slightly higher but still nicely done. Maybe Koi no Hana was a challenge for her as she seemed to get breathless during some parts. That said, she isn't the best singer in MM but Risa definitely has got potential. I'm sure she'll become a great singer in future.

PS: I'm transfering those awesome pics into my cell phone too XD
And I can't wait till Sunday!!

Offline Leira

• Member+
« Reply #271 on: May 25, 2007, 03:28:29 PM »
I like Gaki-san's voice cuz it's unique and not too squeaky. In fact, it's rather low which makes it easily picked out in songs. I like her singing slow songs more as compared to fast ones as they really let you hear how beautiful her voice is, like in Furusato or IBL. Koe was slightly higher but still nicely done. Maybe Koi no Hana was a challenge for her as she seemed to get breathless during some parts. That said, she isn't the best singer in MM but Risa definitely has got potential. I'm sure she'll become a great singer in future.

That's exactly how I feel about it. X3

慈郎 ラブラブ~♥

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #272 on: May 25, 2007, 08:15:39 PM »
That really true! her voice is distinctive and kinda easy to pick out of songs! And with variable styles! I still might not be able ot put it into words but that an excellent way to put it! And while I love that she wants to learn korean (though I really can't handle trying that AND japanese), I'd love for her to learn more english too...lol... love all of them speaking english here and there
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Cookie

• Milk & Cookies
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Risa <3
« Reply #273 on: May 25, 2007, 08:37:04 PM »

From cute to HOT!  ;D

« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 09:02:40 PM by Cookie »

Avatar thanks to genericpaperdoll

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #274 on: May 25, 2007, 09:31:15 PM »
As hot as she is now though I still think she's a cutey! its all in the attitude she carries with herself... a bit of sexy a bit of cutey, all Risa goodness! I mean in the first cover its mostly cute cause of her age and the way its presented but in Amanatsu and Isshun its got both!
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #275 on: May 26, 2007, 12:44:06 AM »
Yeah, Gaki-san's just great all around! Her voice is pleasant to listen to even when she's not singing.  :heart:

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #276 on: May 26, 2007, 01:37:16 AM »
Yeah, Gaki-san's just great all around! Her voice is pleasant to listen to even when she's not singing.  :heart:

Amen dude! She rocks!
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline Cookie

• Milk & Cookies
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Risa <3
« Reply #277 on: May 26, 2007, 07:35:43 PM »
Will we be seeing a new leader and sub-leader soon?  :wriggly:

I love Miki but the idea of Ai and Risa being leader/sub-leader is awesome news to me.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 07:43:36 PM by Cookie »

Avatar thanks to genericpaperdoll

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #278 on: May 26, 2007, 09:01:09 PM »

I love Miki but the idea of Ai and Risa being leader/sub-leader is awesome news to me.

...Oh snap, I love that idea as well. As much as I love Miki, this combo would be AMAZING. I kind of wish the leader thing wouldn't go with age and they'd just go ahead and give it to Risa. She's super charismatic and could totally pull it off.  :heart:

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #279 on: May 26, 2007, 09:24:14 PM »
since ai said that she's not ready to be leader yet and if miki does leave MM, i wish that instead of Ai and Risa being leader/subleader, hope they become co-leaders.  which would be great....i think. 

just imagine,  during an interview, Ai was question and she is struggling to respond, then Risa comes in to save the day and Ai will just follow Risa lead.  Ai's great, don't get me wrong, but as far as leadership abilities....Risa would probably best Ai. 

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Big Time