JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: High and Mighty Color - Pride

Author Topic: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]  (Read 690622 times)

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
Re: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]
« Reply #300 on: June 01, 2007, 01:57:34 PM »
hehe New Sub Leader~!!! :heart:, but wow what a way it turned out though  :cry:
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #301 on: June 01, 2007, 02:20:21 PM »
Even though the way she's getting the position kind of sucks, you know she'll do her job well. Way to go Mame-chan!

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #302 on: June 01, 2007, 03:43:38 PM »
:cool1: :omamori: She'll bring the Genki+ and Ai will Be Positive!...lol they'll make a good combini!
I figured Risa would get a lot more attention anyway for things...cause for any song that requires a deeper style voice like Yossie's, then Risa would be most likely on the bar for it. So now she'll have responsibility and that!

GO Great Gaki-san!

I can't wait to hear how parts get shuffled around for everyone... I await the future eager and hopeful, for Gaki and for us all!

Really, Ai's positive? She always struck me as being negative XD
I can't wait for the 34th single to see how TakaGaki holds up as leader as sub. I was being all happy when I read Gaki-san was the new sub but my stupid brother had to go burst my bubble. He mentioned this pattern which I already posted in Miki's Friday thread. But for those who don't go there, I'll just say it here too.

Me: You got your wish for another big news, Miki's out.
Bro: What? No kidding!
Me: Well at least Risa's sub now.
Bro: Yeah, then she'll be the next to go. Rika grads, Mari Friday'd. Yossi grads and it's Miki. Probably when Ai grads Risa gets a full spread in Friday too.
Me: *raised eyebrows* *spluttering* 

Jabronisaur

« Reply #303 on: June 01, 2007, 05:11:31 PM »
WOW I'm so happy for Gaki! Someone who truely loves MM in a leadership role. She'll be awesome! She's got tons of personality to help pick up the slack from Ai. I think we're gonna see a dynamic duo here. I for one am looking forward to a new era in MM. A totally new group. Should be fun to see what happens. Although, without the tough girl images of yossie and miki, it could turn out to be a candy-coated, sugary, diebetic nightmare. But I doubt it. I hope Reina goes back to her tough yankee role. I wonder if all this will prompt a new audition search.
Anyways GAMBATTE GAKI-SAN! :heart: :heart:

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #304 on: June 01, 2007, 08:09:33 PM »
Wow! Congratulations to Risa on being sub-leader!!! :heart:

Here's a rip of an ACOUSTIC version of Koe, sung by Risa. No loud cheering fans in the background, just Risa's soothing voice and a guitar. Seriously recommended if you haven't heard it yet:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ljseyx

BTW, this was ripped of Kamering's OPV of the making of Niigaki's 3rd PB, so make sure to watch that here:

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #305 on: June 02, 2007, 12:21:48 AM »
Me thinks as a group they'll do fine... Ai may take a little bit to adjust to being a leader but they'll handle me thinks.

If the group looks to sugary sweet me thinks Reina and Eri can handle that...lol, I think eri's got that grr look when necessary and her

Gaki as subleader puts her in a good position she's still not leader so she's able to connect on regular scale but still be able to help out leader. She gets to be the harmonious connection to them all! Gaki's got the Genki yup she does. Watching the Alo-Hello preview I'm not worried about them so much... Energy and Support...

Gaki gaki gaki!

I wouldn't be surprised if the worry about them being too sweet will lead them to make another song like "how do you like this japan"... just so they can act tough...lol... or maybe thats me just wanting to hear GAKI say more things in english...lol
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #306 on: June 02, 2007, 02:48:31 AM »
So I was watching the Sexy boy PV and wow! Risa eyes stick out like...wow! and every shot of her in it is just so......wow! especially those shots of her around 2:35 ish and 3:48 ish.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 02:59:12 AM by modesta107 »
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline C60533

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #307 on: June 02, 2007, 03:24:55 AM »
Risa will support Aichan all ze way and make a great subleader. And then, one day she will reign over MoMusu, but that time doesn't need to be rushed. I think the postion of subleader is just right for Risa right now.

And thanks orangesocks for the upload. She sounds great. Really has improved since the beginning.

Offline Leira

• Member+
« Reply #308 on: June 02, 2007, 03:28:04 AM »
Eeeee I'm so excited! X3 Yay Risa! :D She makes such a cute sub-leader.  :heart:

慈郎 ラブラブ~♥

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #309 on: June 02, 2007, 03:51:19 AM »
So I was watching the Sexy boy PV and wow! Risa eyes stick out like...wow! and every shot of her in it is just so......wow! especially those shots of her around 2:35 ish and 3:48 ish.

Sexy Boy was one PV which Gaki-san stood out in.... A LOT. The wind blowing at her hair and that smile. Gosh, and those lips!! Very kissable indeed XD

Reanimation has the link to a preview of her AloHello and some screencaps up. Check it out!

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=ugo2fp9sf8vgpdld6b92ap1lt5&topic=10030.60

Offline miki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #310 on: June 02, 2007, 04:58:17 AM »
i love you , new subleaderr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :wub:

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #311 on: June 02, 2007, 05:13:13 AM »
Risa will support Aichan all ze way and make a great subleader. And then, one day she will reign over MoMusu, but that time doesn't need to be rushed. I think the postion of subleader is just right for Risa right now.

Yeah, I don't think Risa would care much for being a leader, but I doubt she would mind supporting Ai at all.  :) If Ai were to get nervous at some interview or what-have-you, I imagine Risa would step right in and take up where Ai left off. She also seems to act more mature out of the two (looking after younger members and such), so that would take a possible burden off of Ai. Praise to the new sub-leader!  :wub:

And thanks orangesocks for the upload. She sounds great. Really has improved since the beginning.

It's my pleasure! It's nice to know someone's listening to the rips and also noticing how her singing's been improving.

Offline yumestarlet

• Hmm~ YES MY LOVE!
  • Member+
« Reply #312 on: June 03, 2007, 05:22:04 AM »
So I was just watching some clips from the Autumn Odore! Morning Curry concert earlier today, and it really hit me how awesome Risa is going to be as a subleader~ Out of all the girls, I really think Risa deserves a leadership position the most.

She has amazing stage presence, sings awesomely, and is just so charismatic in the most adorable way ever. And not to mention she honestly loves the group and looks like she loves doing what she does.

GO GAKI!  :farofflook:

Umeda Erika | Linlin & Junjun | Sugaya Risako & Tokunaga Chinami | Noto Arisa | Sugiura Riho
& MUCH thanks to genericpaperdoll for the lovely ava! :heart:

Egao YES Idols -- New blog on H!P and other J-pop idols!

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #313 on: June 03, 2007, 07:10:27 AM »
^ i noticed mame has good stage presence and charisma. in one of the kanashimi twilight concert clips, instead of doing the normal dance move for one part, she jumps enthusiastically instead  :yep:

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #314 on: June 03, 2007, 08:29:57 AM »
yeah, she's always "high". she really loves MM

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #315 on: June 03, 2007, 08:57:51 AM »
^ i noticed mame has good stage presence and charisma. in one of the kanashimi twilight concert clips, instead of doing the normal dance move for one part, she jumps enthusiastically instead  :yep:

hehe yep, she always has this vibe that makes everything fun which I like so much about her  :nya:
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #316 on: June 03, 2007, 12:09:00 PM »
you said it!  she's is the most energtic member...

Offline Katri~

• AAA fangirl ♥
  • Member+
  • Takahashi Ai fangirl ♥
« Reply #317 on: June 03, 2007, 03:12:30 PM »
Risa will safe the day if Aichan goes locked somewhere. She isn't the leader type, but will probably do well with Risa by her side.  :yep:

Goto Yukari, hotter than you!Takahashi Ai kicks your ass!

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #318 on: June 03, 2007, 03:50:02 PM »
Yesasia H!P PBs ranking. Looks like Gaki-san is enjoying some strong sales both within and out of Japan. Time to cheer!! Risa is finally gaining popularity :)

Last week

This week (Sorry about the big pic, imageshack died on me for some reason while I was trying to upload this and I'm too lazy and stupid to find out how to post thumbnails using photobucket :P)

<--- (Edit: got imageshack working)

« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 06:34:16 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #319 on: June 03, 2007, 05:33:10 PM »
SUGOI!!!  that's great for risa, and of course, she's very popular, with a great personality.   I also just check YesAsia.com Top 10 photo albums,  7 out of 10 is H!P pbs.  They're dominating the list.  whoo!!! Go H!P.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: High and Mighty Color - Pride