JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Up Up Girls (Kari) - PARIPIPOEIRIAN (DJ WILDPARTY Remix)

Author Topic: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]  (Read 690653 times)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]
« Reply #360 on: June 12, 2007, 04:54:29 AM »
Is this anime a series or a movie? And most importantly, where can we get it? It's gonna be such a horrible thing if Risa voices it and we don't get to hear this. To make up for it UFA should release a single for Gaki-san. Then I'll be happy :) Definitely gonna preorder if that happens.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #361 on: June 12, 2007, 05:08:55 AM »
OOH thats some good news for gaki-san :D. Maybe i'll actually watch that anime now just to hear her voice :D.

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #362 on: June 12, 2007, 06:16:19 AM »
Is this anime a series or a movie? And most importantly, where can we get it? It's gonna be such a horrible thing if Risa voices it and we don't get to hear this. To make up for it UFA should release a single for Gaki-san. Then I'll be happy :) Definitely gonna preorder if that happens.
It's a series. And I really wanaa see that anime!
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #363 on: June 12, 2007, 06:27:35 AM »
the anime is about 9-10 minutes long. Athena is there as a supporting cast. right now, episode 12 is this week. Risa's voice will debut on episode 16.

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #364 on: June 13, 2007, 12:23:32 AM »
Found a clip of Mame, Aichan, and Kamei in maid outfits.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v194208Gg4T786D look at 0:44 and on

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #365 on: June 13, 2007, 02:01:04 AM »
^ this was the one from last year's Kohaku. Seen it before but thanks!
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #366 on: June 13, 2007, 10:47:00 AM »
Ya thats what we were looking for!...lol thanx for the find! meido gaki! kawaiiiiiiiiiiiii!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #367 on: June 13, 2007, 07:03:07 PM »
Ya thats what we were looking for!...lol thanx for the find! meido gaki! kawaiiiiiiiiiiiii!
Lol you're welcome.  :D My scanner's not working, so i'll try to post it with my dad's.

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #368 on: June 13, 2007, 10:25:31 PM »
Found a clip of Mame, Aichan, and Kamei in maid outfits.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v194208Gg4T786D look at 0:44 and on

hehe That was too good  :w00t:, thank you for the find, especially since I only seen this once before.
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #369 on: June 15, 2007, 07:52:45 AM »
I got my copy today!!! Sometimes express shipping is a good thing :)
Took some pics of it.

Although watching a full 1 hour of Mame makes me really happy, the things she got to do really didn't. It's like she only got a day or two before the rest of the girls arrived. There was nothing special or fun except maybe the boat ride and reading (which would be a lot more enjoyable if I knew what they were saying).

It was really cute when Gaki-san mentioned Eri when she saw the turtle clock. Did she say something about Sayumin too during the beach segment where she played with bubbles? Or was it just another word that sounded like Sayumin?

Oh and Mame's so adorable the entire time I wanna reach into my screen and pinch her cheeks :wub: her hair's beautiful, so were her clothes and don't get me started on all her reactions and funny faces or I won't be able to stop, ever.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 08:02:37 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #370 on: June 15, 2007, 10:02:12 PM »
I got my copy today!!! Sometimes express shipping is a good thing :)
Took some pics of it.

Although watching a full 1 hour of Mame makes me really happy, the things she got to do really didn't. It's like she only got a day or two before the rest of the girls arrived. There was nothing special or fun except maybe the boat ride and reading (which would be a lot more enjoyable if I knew what they were saying).

It was really cute when Gaki-san mentioned Eri when she saw the turtle clock. Did she say something about Sayumin too during the beach segment where she played with bubbles? Or was it just another word that sounded like Sayumin?

Oh and Mame's so adorable the entire time I wanna reach into my screen and pinch her cheeks :wub: her hair's beautiful, so were her clothes and don't get me started on all her reactions and funny faces or I won't be able to stop, ever.

That's it. I envy you. >.< I want an Alo Hello! I want to meet Mame chan in person at least. ^>^

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #371 on: June 15, 2007, 10:44:38 PM »
when gaki-san was at the beach with the bubbles and mentioning sayumi, it's regarding to her line in 6th gen debut single, Shabondama, meaning soap bubbles.  Sayu has a solo line in the song which is "Shabondama," basically, she's imitating sayu... at least that's what i'm understanding...

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #372 on: June 15, 2007, 11:04:20 PM »
( ・e・)

:yep: :yep: :yep:

Offline Cookie

• Milk & Cookies
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Risa <3
« Reply #373 on: June 16, 2007, 03:23:12 AM »
^ LOL! I see the resemblance.  XD

Avatar thanks to genericpaperdoll

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #374 on: June 16, 2007, 03:32:28 AM »
haha yeah. ^.~

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #375 on: June 16, 2007, 11:42:10 PM »
Here is picture that my friend just made for my Dreamcast. A custom Joystick with my Favorite gals with Light up buttons and stick  XD

Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #376 on: June 16, 2007, 11:46:38 PM »
I must be hard to play like that.... everytime you look down you'd be tempted not to look back up...lol, and yhet its awesome thing to put there...lol
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #377 on: June 16, 2007, 11:52:02 PM »
I must be hard to play like that.... everytime you look down you'd be tempted not to look back up...lol, and yhet its awesome thing to put there...lol

hahaha so so true. I'm always looking at the pictures on my stick like 24/7 when I'm playing on it haha  :yep: :mon thumb:

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #378 on: June 17, 2007, 07:01:38 AM »

hahaha so so true. I'm always looking at the pictures on my stick like 24/7 when I'm playing on it haha  :yep: :mon thumb:

Haha nice~ x3 I just had ANOTHER H!P dream last night, and this time, Morning Musume, Ayaya, Yossie, Ogawa and Konno came to my school for the month, and spoke english fuently. The best part was Risa stayed at my house for the month. I wish it was real      :mon inluv: As usual, this was my reaction:

:mon ref: :mon cry: :mon freeze: :mon sigh: :mon zoom: :mon whine:  :mon ko: :mon waterworks:  :mon tweaker: xDDD

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #379 on: June 17, 2007, 02:30:17 PM »
Here is picture that my friend just made for my Dreamcast. A custom Joystick with my Favorite gals with Light up buttons and stick  XD

Wow seriously, that is one heck of a joystick. I don't think I could play anymore games using that :lol:

Haha nice~ x3 I just had ANOTHER H!P dream last night, and this time, Morning Musume, Ayaya, Yossie, Ogawa and Konno came to my school for the month, and spoke english fuently. The best part was Risa stayed at my house for the month. I wish it was real      :mon inluv: As usual, this was my reaction:

:mon ref: :mon cry: :mon freeze: :mon sigh: :mon zoom: :mon whine:  :mon ko: :mon waterworks:  :mon tweaker: xDDD

I wonder why I only have H!P related dreams once in a long long while. It must be something I'm doing wrong XD
I wanna be your neighbor so I can see Mame too :heart:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Up Up Girls (Kari) - PARIPIPOEIRIAN (DJ WILDPARTY Remix)