JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Flip - Raira

Author Topic: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]  (Read 690693 times)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]
« Reply #420 on: July 09, 2007, 08:58:10 AM »
Kawaiiiiiiiii~. First she's learning Korean, then english, NOW spanish. XD

Speaking of which, does anyone have Gaki-san learning Korean on DOKYU eps 260-263?

I've been sitting on the H!O torrents for a long time hoping for a seed, but no luck yet >__<

I'd be forever grateful to anyone that could help me out  :mon sweat:

260 261 262 263

Try veoh. I'm pretty sure I saw them there before.

Quote from: wordsworth
Gaki-san can call me 'baka' anytime she wants.
Me too XD. Somehow it did feel like she was scolding us, in fact all the girls were scolding everyone watching the PV :lol:

I loved every shot of Risa dancing. I find her to be the best dancer of the group, though many might disagree. She just looks so cool  :wub: Too bad she won't get to sing her solo line during live performances  :cry:

I found this pic so cute and sad at the same time. Yossi is so lucky :P

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #421 on: July 09, 2007, 11:35:26 AM »
Niigaki risa making english sub ver already out in www.hello-online.org

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=tracker&CODE=details&torrent=8362

YEAY!!!!! thanks to mangomalte for sub this vid...ahahahhahaha im too HAPPY NOW!!! i just hope that there will be alo hello risa english sub~ yeay!  XD yeay yea yeay!!!! ahahahahhahaha... yeay! btw i just bought UP TO BOY vol.181 where got niigaki risa PB preview inside there and a DVD showing short2 clip of the idol inside that magz~ in that vol also have a PB preview of airi and momoko ahahaha... now i cant wait for the isshun PB that i ordered to arrive~
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 11:39:07 AM by ©MicHi »

thanks to GeneRiC^PaPerDoLL for my CuTe~ ava n sig~ (^o^)

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #422 on: July 09, 2007, 09:49:04 PM »
subbed...wow...dammit... I wish I knew japanese better... I've watched that alo-hello so much and I couldn't offer anything to help...

ahhh Risa... so beautiful...and yet I'd understand you as much as you understand that guy from argentina I guess... just because I can't keep up with you...

Ningentte...kanashii ne...lol

I guess I shall move on and see whats ahead... to trying to understand alo-hello mm2!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #423 on: July 10, 2007, 03:53:18 AM »
Niigaki risa making english sub ver already out in www.hello-online.org

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=tracker&CODE=details&torrent=8362

YEAY!!!!! thanks to mangomalte for sub this vid...ahahahhahaha im too HAPPY NOW!!! i just hope that there will be alo hello risa english sub~ yeay!  XD yeay yea yeay!!!! ahahahahhahaha... yeay! btw i just bought UP TO BOY vol.181 where got niigaki risa PB preview inside there and a DVD showing short2 clip of the idol inside that magz~ in that vol also have a PB preview of airi and momoko ahahaha... now i cant wait for the isshun PB that i ordered to arrive~

Subs?? Really?  :w00t: That's like a dream come true to be able to understand what Risa was saying :omamori: I'm so happy now I could cry :farofflook:

Thanks to the good people at the AloHello2 thread, we've got some previews. These are just the Gaki-san parts. She is soooooooooooooooooooo adorable!!!! :mon lovelaff: Look at all those cute expressions :k-inlove: I can't wait for this. So far I'm liking everything I see except maybe the bun-on-the-head style. I never liked that hair on anyone.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #424 on: July 10, 2007, 08:29:46 AM »
Risa Risa was adorable in AloHello2!
MOST of all was how she and Yossie react! Her and Yossie in Windward mall... priceless!

You're right the only flaw is that her hair was getting really long at the time and so she wore it in that style... but thats ok cause she's great!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #425 on: July 10, 2007, 11:36:11 AM »
waaaaaaaaaa...she's super cho kawaii in the alo-hello2... thanks to the person who capture that pic... anyway good news... alohello2 now can be downloaded in hello-online ahahhaa... but ISO ver... im still waiting for the h264 and hopefully for the SUBBED VERSION ahahaha... pls anyone who understand japanese...pls sub the alohello2 for us who musume freak but dont understand japanese~ ehehehe.... here's the links for alo-hello2 ISO:

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=tracker&CODE=details&torrent=8372

and the GREATEST NEWS IS THAT we can download alohello niigaki risa ENGLISH SUB VER AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA...im gonna cry now  XD... ahahaha... thank you so much to mangomalte, Voltex, zabel  for translate the alo hello risa... aaaaaaaa... im too happy rite now... cuz in 2 days there are already 2 risa sub vid...here's the links:

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=tracker&CODE=details&torrent=8367

HAVE FUN GUYS!!! LONG LIVE NIIGAKI RISA!!! OUHS OUHS OUHS!!!  :lol:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #426 on: July 10, 2007, 01:12:04 PM »

and the GREATEST NEWS IS THAT we can download alohello niigaki risa ENGLISH SUB VER AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA...im gonna cry now  XD... ahahaha... thank you so much to mangomalte, Voltex, zabel  for translate the alo hello risa... aaaaaaaa... im too happy rite now... cuz in 2 days there are already 2 risa sub vid...here's the links:

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=tracker&CODE=details&torrent=8367

HAVE FUN GUYS!!! LONG LIVE NIIGAKI RISA!!! OUHS OUHS OUHS!!!  :lol:

Downloading right now!! This is gonna be so full of Gaki goodness I can already tell. :heart:

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #427 on: July 10, 2007, 01:55:47 PM »
I'd love to try to help sub this alohello if I could... my japanese is limited but with the right person hearing things out I could probably be ok doing parts of it (if not all the written dialouge since I'm ok with sitting around for hours staring at online dictionaries for words) but who would do it... ^^ I'm not the most reliable person either...lol I get easily distracted by MM beauty its hard to focus on words and time.

The pictures are lovely but watching it is bliss!

WOooo Hawaiii HIgh!!!
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Kya

• Member+
« Reply #428 on: July 10, 2007, 04:13:47 PM »
I thought Koha was Mittsi's mentor...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Members_of_Morning_Musume#Mentors

Blahhh I stand corrected. XD; God I'm so misinformed all the time ^^; Sorry! I must have just read a forum rumour -_-;

コケて傷ついて きっときっといつか
最高の奇跡をつかめ

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #429 on: July 11, 2007, 11:22:22 AM »
I'd love to try to help sub this alohello if I could... my japanese is limited but with the right person hearing things out I could probably be ok doing parts of it (if not all the written dialouge since I'm ok with sitting around for hours staring at online dictionaries for words) but who would do it... ^^ I'm not the most reliable person either...lol I get easily distracted by MM beauty its hard to focus on words and time.

The pictures are lovely but watching it is bliss!

WOooo Hawaiii HIgh!!!

GANBATE NE!!!  :lol:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #430 on: July 11, 2007, 03:46:48 PM »
Risa's Alo Hello was good! You could tell that Argentine old perv wanted a piece of Risa :lol: And the fortune teller was so vague about everything. "Uh yeh, you'll be um happy, I guess?" lol Best part was seeing the reaction queen on the speed ride :heart:

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #431 on: July 11, 2007, 09:30:09 PM »
For Risa's Alo-hello I think they coulda found a better fortune teller I think... I stopped taking him seriously once he said, "I...I I.... I see things with my imagination," I realize that might be part of his thing but that has to be one of the least convincing way to cover your tracks.

Poor Risa though she was really just nodding and waiting for the japanese assist for a lot of that... adorable as that may be.
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #432 on: July 11, 2007, 09:31:56 PM »
someone should track that fortune teller down and tell him hes a fraud.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #433 on: July 11, 2007, 09:45:20 PM »
He probably saw the video cameras that were following her and suddenly thought to himself "Oh shit what have I gotten into?"

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #434 on: July 11, 2007, 11:05:35 PM »

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :yep:

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #435 on: July 12, 2007, 05:14:51 AM »
I've finally finished watching the AloHello and boy do I love it!!  :wub: :wub: :wub:
Risa was soooooooooooooo adorable in every scene. The best parts have to be those at the water park. I was surprised at the lack of any TakaGaki but KameMame was cool too (See pics by Reanimation) They seem to have gotten much closer after getting GAKIKAME together.

I thought Gaki-san looked the cutest in the green and red combi outfit with her pigtails. Sort of 2002 omame but with a more adult feel. She was really good trying to keep her team on track since Yossi was almost always sleeping XD And she's good with money too. Now we know Gaki-san will make a good wife with her financing skills  :P

« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 05:17:51 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #436 on: July 12, 2007, 05:34:26 AM »
Gakikame have been close for awhile, though hello ga ippai is one of the moments I'd say showed that before they did this (I think). Since then though doing Gakikame they must be closer now indeed.

I'm kinda wondering how the guard resolved that issue with them and the crane game, I would figure if anything at all he gave them a dollar to make up the difference but still that seems like such a weird gift to get and yet funny to see.

Who didn't like Risa playing DDR? come on that was fun looking!
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #437 on: July 12, 2007, 05:37:13 AM »
I think I have watched it over 300 times XD ......

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #438 on: July 12, 2007, 11:07:42 AM »
nice screen caps there Reanimation :wriggly:

man the Alo Hello2 showed so much good stuff of Risa Niigaki!!  :mon lovelaff:
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #439 on: July 12, 2007, 04:55:11 PM »
I'm kinda wondering how the guard resolved that issue with them and the crane game, I would figure if anything at all he gave them a dollar to make up the difference but still that seems like such a weird gift to get and yet funny to see.

Who didn't like Risa playing DDR? come on that was fun looking!

I thought the guard was going to call someone to open up the machine and take out the toy for them. But Yossi got fed up of waiting and decided to just go for another round instead. I don't know if that was what really happened but it's how I interpreted the vid :P

I know! Risa dancing DDR and talking to Miki on the phone was hilarious :lol: And she slouched while dancing too. I find that she unconsciously slouches and it's really cute :wub: Another funny scene was when she told Yossi to stop whacking on the big bell thing at the temple :mon lmao:

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Flip - Raira