JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia - One

Author Topic: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]  (Read 690627 times)

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
Re: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]
« Reply #440 on: July 12, 2007, 09:48:10 PM »
I've experienced something like that where a toy seemed to get stuck (it wasn't at that mall) but what they do is they gave us a dollar to try to unhitch it by doing what yossie did and just having it dip into the hole and that worked, so I assumed thats what happened and thats why the guard was hanging around after too. What you said could have been it too but it seemed like that.

I thought it was funny that risa had answered the phone while playing and yossie didn't give a second thought to her playing and talking at the same time she kept shouting with the beat like risa was fine doing both. I like the parts where Risa gets to be the straight man though I laughed at her so much, her "Kiitenai" statements when yossie wasn't paying attention, and then the thing where yossie and her were walking in the roads near temples and she was like "you don't know which way we are going do you?"

Risa priceless!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #441 on: July 12, 2007, 09:53:07 PM »
Well said Invis  :bingo:

That part was to o good as well, I was like...She answered the phone haha at winward mall. And Miki was like what the...

haha  :lol: Risa & Yossie was just going ey, ey, ey haha
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #442 on: July 13, 2007, 06:06:21 AM »
Okay am I the only person here that didn't watch the Alo hello yet but for some reason it won't let me play it and I can't find it on ebay? >_< I seriously want to watch it. Can someone upload it on youtube? XD
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline Sakkiko

« Reply #443 on: July 13, 2007, 10:11:58 PM »
is it not uploaded yet? all friends by me have seen it, i am not because i havn't much time but i heard it is great

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #444 on: July 13, 2007, 11:25:27 PM »

:dunno: :depressed: :fainted: :gyaaah: :pleeease: :imdead: :mon cry: :pig cry:

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #445 on: July 13, 2007, 11:33:58 PM »

:mon cry: I think that's the very first time I saw Mame cry.

BTw, never mind! Someone uploaded it on veoh and i watched it. Is Yossie sleep-deprived or something? xD

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #446 on: July 14, 2007, 01:24:21 AM »

really? wow... you need to watch more H!P stuffs, especially the concert DVDs!
XD
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #447 on: July 14, 2007, 01:55:39 AM »
^ Yeah, Risa's a bawler, especially at grad concerts. It's sweet though. :)

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #448 on: July 14, 2007, 02:08:27 AM »

man at this concert.

She starts off ok and right as she starts her speak Oh man the Bawling begins and as you hear you speak, her voice trembles and she struggles to get out what is on her mind. My mom started tearing so much hearing her and Ai chan the most.  :cry:
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #449 on: July 14, 2007, 02:09:24 AM »

BTw, never mind! Someone uploaded it on veoh and i watched it. Is Yossie sleep-deprived or something? xD

ehehe, i think u should watch all the graduation concert, sure u would saw mame cry... ehehe... the one that make me really2 sad watching risa cry is in the Hello!Project Summer 2006 when konkon and ogawa grad... ehehhee  :P

thanks to GeneRiC^PaPerDoLL for my CuTe~ ava n sig~ (^o^)

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #450 on: July 14, 2007, 02:53:18 AM »
It was surprising she was able to hold on as long as she did, it was cute seeing her try to keep it together! But its ok to cry, I started tearing up as soon as I saw the white glow sticks... I mean the energy of the fans and their spiritual support for the people they love, and yossie stepping up and everything... It seemed like so much emotional energy, and its ok to feel that from them ya know, Risa just has a hard time holding it in... Ai too. Think about how hard it must have been to get together their thoughts during that too... emotional power...
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #451 on: July 14, 2007, 12:12:27 PM »
It was surprising she was able to hold on as long as she did, it was cute seeing her try to keep it together! But its ok to cry, I started tearing up as soon as I saw the white glow sticks... I mean the energy of the fans and their spiritual support for the people they love, and yossie stepping up and everything... It seemed like so much emotional energy, and its ok to feel that from them ya know, Risa just has a hard time holding it in... Ai too. Think about how hard it must have been to get together their thoughts during that too... emotional power...

yeah, totally agree with you on everything. To even continue speaking on the subject and with all that emotions at the same time *BRAVO*  :farofflook:

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #452 on: July 14, 2007, 04:33:32 PM »

yup yup, i cant imagine if that scene happening infront of me not in the video... sure ill cry like a baby...

thanks to GeneRiC^PaPerDoLL for my CuTe~ ava n sig~ (^o^)

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #453 on: July 14, 2007, 08:07:56 PM »
Ne~heh. ^_^; I don't really watch Grad videos, so yeah. XD But I started tearing up when Yossi started singing I WISH, then everyone started singing it, and also when I heard everyone's messages (especially Gaki San's)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #454 on: July 15, 2007, 04:49:24 AM »
Oh man, that pic of Risa crying broke my heart :cry: :cry: :cry:

I had basically no idea what was being said throughout the AloHello vid so thanks to all of you for saying which parts you liked, I could know what happened a little.

Anyone knows what was being said at the pool between KameMame when Eri slipped and almost fell so she grabbed Risa's hand? I found that really cute :)

New Gaki-san item.

Look at that adorable lil mame she drew as her logo :lol:

Risa with friends being all kawaii :wub:

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #455 on: July 15, 2007, 06:51:47 AM »
Oh man, that pic of Risa crying broke my heart :cry: :cry: :cry:

I had basically no idea what was being said throughout the AloHello vid so thanks to all of you for saying which parts you liked, I could know what happened a little.

Anyone knows what was being said at the pool between KameMame when Eri slipped and almost fell so she grabbed Risa's hand? I found that really cute :)

New Gaki-san item.

Look at that adorable lil mame she drew as her logo :lol:

Risa with friends being all kawaii :wub:

*swipes fan* :D Those pics are kawaii~ ^_^

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #456 on: July 15, 2007, 07:59:45 AM »
She looks like she has tons of fun being with the other members, the fact that she likes to bring them up even in her alo-hello is kinda a sign of that I suppose.

I like that they get to make fan merchandise, but who would actually use the fan for fear of it getting torn....<< >>
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #457 on: July 15, 2007, 10:40:41 PM »
She looks like she has tons of fun being with the other members, the fact that she likes to bring them up even in her alo-hello is kinda a sign of that I suppose.

I like that they get to make fan merchandise, but who would actually use the fan for fear of it getting torn....<< >>

lol I would get two. One to use and the other to preserve. xD

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #458 on: July 17, 2007, 01:50:40 AM »

lol I would get two. One to use and the other to preserve. xD

So..If I could I would like to try it once too..like buying two copies of her Isshun PB...one for preservation/collection and another one for drooling purposes :wahaha:

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #459 on: July 17, 2007, 02:09:08 AM »
I'd do that as well...but I'm low on money... thankfully for the DVDs I can not touch them and just use the ISOs as my backup watchings...hehe

ya that would also explain why the wotas in hawaii would buy a Hawaii Morning Musume bag...but then not use it and instead walk out the store with the plastic bag and the totebag inside it rolled up....
-~LDK Random Subs~-

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia - One