JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Sexy Boy ~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~

Author Topic: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]  (Read 690660 times)

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]
« Reply #460 on: July 17, 2007, 09:33:54 AM »
I'd do that as well...but I'm low on money... thankfully for the DVDs I can not touch them and just use the ISOs as my backup watchings...hehe

ya that would also explain why the wotas in hawaii would buy a Hawaii Morning Musume bag...but then not use it and instead walk out the store with the plastic bag and the totebag inside it rolled up....

Haha,trust me, I will do the same thing also if I were them (in fact I already do). Since I'm still studying, I depend a lot on my scholarship money...my mom would kill me if she knew I used it for buying PB or other stuffs...so all those H!P stuff needs to be preserved. :bingo:

Offline jukucho-love

« Reply #461 on: July 18, 2007, 04:16:41 PM »
^ Woah.... thanks for translating this, you don't know how much it means to me to be able to understand things related to Risa. I didn't know she adored Mari. I always thought she liked Natsumi. See, you learn news things everyday XD

I am Japanese.
Risa is nacchi-wota. So she more adore Natsumi than all other h!p menber.
Sorry....too late reply and my bad English.
I am japanese. Sorry. My English is not good.
1.Risa 2.Natsumi 3.Eri 4.Sayumi 5.Takahashi
        /''⌒\
     ,,..'-‐==''"フ/
       ノリn ・e・)η  I love Morning Musumeeeeee!!!
       (   ノ   \
       (_)_)
     ~"''"""゛"゛""''・、
 "”゛""''""“”゛゛""''' "j'
 ::ヘ :::..ヽ ;;ノ  .(
 ::  ゝ :: ...ノ:;.::ヽ

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #462 on: July 18, 2007, 08:28:50 PM »
^ Woah.... thanks for translating this, you don't know how much it means to me to be able to understand things related to Risa. I didn't know she adored Mari. I always thought she liked Natsumi. See, you learn news things everyday XD

I am Japanese.

lol That's a nice way to put it. XD But she IS kind of a Nacchi/Morning Musume wota. :D
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #463 on: July 18, 2007, 09:25:22 PM »
She looks like she has tons of fun being with the other members, the fact that she likes to bring them up even in her alo-hello is kinda a sign of that I suppose.

I like that they get to make fan merchandise, but who would actually use the fan for fear of it getting torn....<< >>

lol I would get two. One to use and the other to preserve. xD

So..If I could I would like to try it once too..like buying two copies of her Isshun PB...one for preservation/collection and another one for drooling purposes :wahaha:

That is exactly what I do haha, but man doe sthat drain your money  :w00t: for a good cause though  :bingo:
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #464 on: July 18, 2007, 10:23:48 PM »
Hehe musume's are wotas too! someone quick make a funny captioned picture of that!

I wish I had the extra resources to buy two copies of stuff... I really can't afford that without reducing the stuff I get... so I'm going with the touch once then preserve as well as I can!

Risa goodies are nice to see though, I'd love to have 2 fans one to have around for show and one to hold on to for infinity!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline strawberrie

• Member+
« Reply #465 on: July 20, 2007, 01:58:14 AM »
I was really hoping that since Mikitty is gone, Risa would get to shine more now but as usual Ai and Reina and Koharu got more lines

Offline satan ahh lunn

• Member+
« Reply #466 on: July 20, 2007, 02:32:40 AM »
She looks like she has tons of fun being with the other members, the fact that she likes to bring them up even in her alo-hello is kinda a sign of that I suppose.

I like that they get to make fan merchandise, but who would actually use the fan for fear of it getting torn....<< >>

lol I would get two. One to use and the other to preserve. xD

So..If I could I would like to try it once too..like buying two copies of her Isshun PB...one for preservation/collection and another one for drooling purposes :wahaha:

That is exactly what I do haha, but man doe sthat drain your money  :w00t: for a good cause though  :bingo:

Made a Excellent Point!!! there. Would agree that it will drain your money, but hey if you have all the collection in original packages and unopen and stuff, boy would it be a collection

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #467 on: July 21, 2007, 07:10:13 AM »

I am Japanese.

Thank you for replying :) And your English isn't bad at all  :thumbsup

I was really hoping that since Mikitty is gone, Risa would get to shine more now but as usual Ai and Reina and Koharu got more lines

Tell me about it. I pre-ordered Onna Ni Sachi Are wayyyyyyyyy in advance cuz I was expecting Gaki-san to get more lines. *sigh* When that went out the window I was hoping for the 2nd Tanjo single to feature her more. Too bad she only got 2 lines :mon hanky:

On a happier note, I think a fan made this. It's so funny and right where it should be :vv:

Some Kaori and Gaki-san Man Power pics since she's leaving a while (I hope) to give birth. And just cuz Risa's so cute in them  :mon inluv:

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #468 on: July 21, 2007, 12:22:07 PM »
wow...that's cho kawaii!!! esspecially her smile, that's make her lookin really2 cute... aaaaaa... she's so cute!

thanks to GeneRiC^PaPerDoLL for my CuTe~ ava n sig~ (^o^)

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #469 on: July 21, 2007, 01:42:31 PM »
Ahh its a Mayuge Beam Double Tech!... watch out it'll get you good!

Adorable picture! Let's hope we get to see her be subleader like soon!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Jabronisaur

« Reply #470 on: July 21, 2007, 03:00:33 PM »
^ I thought she was already sub-leader?

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #471 on: July 21, 2007, 03:43:45 PM »
^ She is. :)

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #472 on: July 21, 2007, 04:06:30 PM »
she's a sub leader already, but why tsunku still didnt give her so much lines for the single, aih aih  :(, her vocal are getting2 better now! and why koharu get more lines than gaki-san, compare between koharu and risa vocal, risa is much much much much more better, is it cuz tsunku still didnt realize bout that???...

thanks to GeneRiC^PaPerDoLL for my CuTe~ ava n sig~ (^o^)

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #473 on: July 21, 2007, 09:29:08 PM »
She is already subleader but you don't really see her being a subleader, perhaps its because of the closeness they all have, but at this point I haven't seen her being "subleader" like as much as I've seen her be purely her, I realize it shouldn't be anything special I guess, but I would still like to see her step forward and do something I could say "hey thats subleader like!"

I'm hoping that includes getting to talk more on one the shows they are on for performances.
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Jabronisaur

« Reply #474 on: July 22, 2007, 04:43:46 PM »
I'm hoping that includes getting to talk more on one the shows they are on for performances.
Well if its one thing Risa likes to do, its talk  :lol:

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #475 on: July 22, 2007, 11:46:55 PM »
OH yes trying to listen to GAKIKAME has shown me that without a doubt. It's just understanding what she's saying that the problem...lol

After seeing this weeks Haromoni@ rollercoaster game I must say I miss CM Coasters and Sweats just a little bit... cause it was time to see Risa act silly while being thrown into adrenaline pumping activities..hehe, but seeing her scared out of her mind in a haunted house is just as good a treat for after that ^^
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #476 on: July 23, 2007, 12:05:52 PM »
^ I wish someone would do a transcript for GAKIKAME. I'm sure it would be so much fun *kicks self for not being fluent in Japanese* Gaki-san is spontaneous and hilarious. With Eri things will be a riot.

She is already subleader but you don't really see her being a subleader, perhaps its because of the closeness they all have, but at this point I haven't seen her being "subleader" like as much as I've seen her be purely her, I realize it shouldn't be anything special I guess, but I would still like to see her step forward and do something I could say "hey thats subleader like!"

She didn't seem very sub-leader like in H!P DVD Mag 11 did she. But then again, Ai-chan was worse with Reina and everyone else stepping all over her XD

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #477 on: July 23, 2007, 01:24:00 PM »
If someone did a transcript it would be easier indeed... but still hard as often times I find that certain styles of speech are just beyond my personal abilities.... why is learning Japanese seem so hard!!

Ai may have had everyone stepping on her a little but she controlled it fine... I think she handled it well by letting them express themselves and stopping them when necessary...

Risa just seemed to be part of the group... whihc leads me to remember that subleaders don't actually do much lately do they?
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #478 on: July 24, 2007, 11:28:19 PM »
Ya I'm back! Sorry ^_^;
On a happier note, I think a fan made this. It's so funny and right where it should be :vv:
Haha I would love to have that in my room. <3

Some Kaori and Gaki-san Man Power pics since she's leaving a while (I hope) to give birth. And just cuz Risa's so cute in them  :mon inluv:

Mayunge Beam Double Power up! xD
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #479 on: July 25, 2007, 12:33:50 AM »

Suggoi~! Cool!

If I could have a big poster of Reina and Risha like that in my room :frustrated:

And for those pictures of mame and iida, mame looks cute there!!! :nya:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Sexy Boy ~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~