JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Yin Wei Ni - Because of You

Author Topic: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]  (Read 690657 times)

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
Re: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]
« Reply #480 on: July 25, 2007, 08:33:01 AM »
Notice the Yummy Risaness...and how different versions of Onna ni Sachi Are give different impressions! Risa Goodness!

-the line is about the guy (who they are saying left them in the PV) and his unexpected warmth when they started out. With the impression of this version you see the confidence in her dance, the forcefulness of the anata motion and the smile and the sway of the hips with the end that makes it like "I enjoyed your warmth" if you wish to analyze it in the tense of the music and not in the plain fact (which would be that Risa likes dancing)

On the otherhand,

-This one shows a more solemn or sad type of response to the line, something more like Risa feels sad that the guys warmth was an illusion. (and is probably done at the request of whoever was filming to have them act more serious)

Personally... I like the first one... because I like the way Risa looks in there... they all seem to enjoy the dancing more and smile ^^
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #481 on: July 25, 2007, 11:05:35 PM »

:inlove: that is yummeh risaness. I like the first one also.  :k-inlove: :luvuluvu: :luvluv2: :shy2:

Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline satan ahh lunn

• Member+
« Reply #482 on: July 25, 2007, 11:31:58 PM »
Notice the Yummy Risaness...and how different versions of Onna ni Sachi Are give different impressions! Risa Goodness!

-the line is about the guy (who they are saying left them in the PV) and his unexpected warmth when they started out. With the impression of this version you see the confidence in her dance, the forcefulness of the anata motion and the smile and the sway of the hips with the end that makes it like "I enjoyed your warmth" if you wish to analyze it in the tense of the music and not in the plain fact (which would be that Risa likes dancing)

On the otherhand,

-This one shows a more solemn or sad type of response to the line, something more like Risa feels sad that the guys warmth was an illusion. (and is probably done at the request of whoever was filming to have them act more serious)

Personally... I like the first one... because I like the way Risa looks in there... they all seem to enjoy the dancing more and smile ^^

i like the second one better because she looks better like that, solemn and sad...., also, when she sang this part, it sounds great!!!!!!

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #483 on: July 26, 2007, 12:57:34 AM »
OMG THE INFAMOUS BUILDING TALK!!! XDXDXD

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v851616nq6JFtmQ

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #484 on: July 26, 2007, 04:04:54 AM »
"It's the good building."
:wahaha:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #485 on: July 26, 2007, 05:19:23 AM »
Hehe she is the person to talk to about buildings... no not that building the other one... and then we leave it to go to...lol

Yes that was adorable indeed! I wonder if you show that to her if she would still know what she was talking about at the time...lol
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #486 on: July 26, 2007, 05:30:28 AM »
I like both gifs. Gosh, Risa is looking good!!  :wub:
Has anyone seen the dance version yet? How is it? I'm hoping for some nice Risa shots.

This is supposed to be a clip of Risa, Sayu, Lin2 and Jun2 talking. I can't view it for some reason :banghead: but those who can should. Apparently GakiSayu teased Ai so it should be pretty funny and cute :D

http://www.barks.jp/watch/?id=1000019137
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 09:51:53 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #487 on: July 26, 2007, 05:41:04 AM »
I saw the dance version ~ not so great >_<""  (the live on Haromoni@ is better ....)

the one shot that I like is

other shots are not that great .... but the one I saw is kinda low quality, so don't trust me ^_^
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 05:43:32 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #488 on: July 26, 2007, 05:44:59 AM »
Ya that gif of mine is about the best shot you are gonna get of risa... though there are some close moments they are brief...

Also... the PV is magic... watch how they magically shift positions at the end...lol.

I'm really hoping they have another version that has more risaness! the dance shot is nice (I think I prefer the lighting over the regular version for the parts where they focus) but its kinda fast if you want your musume focus...

FOr you link... click on the interviwe thing... I got it to work... if you still having problems... I might have an alternate solution.
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline starlite

« Reply #489 on: July 26, 2007, 05:48:41 AM »
ahh the barks interview is full with risa goodness! of course sayu and junjun and linlin are all damn cute too :heart: risa shows off her sub-leader quality! :grin:

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #490 on: July 26, 2007, 05:59:21 AM »
Yes! I'm watching it now... She's funny!...
Definitely... making fun of ai too... cause she's a new leader... aww its cute funny and subleader making fun of leader goodness...
Love that she talks about how most leaders are like "Ok lets do our best!" but ai is like "ok its ok, its fine"....lol
and how when yossie or iida use to call everyone in they would be like, "oi come here, musume" and ai was more like "hey hey hey everyone gather around type"

Oh lets not forget the awesome reaction too! hehe she makes a nice one when doing that daijoubu part!
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline starlite

« Reply #491 on: July 26, 2007, 06:04:48 AM »
yeah I'm melting watching that interview cuz she's so cute there and she talks a lot  :lol: but then when they started talking about ai-chan, junjun and linlin kinda quite at the back...dunno what to say i guess :P

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #492 on: July 26, 2007, 06:20:02 AM »
hehe well they don't have as much experience, cause they don't have much to say, I like how cute they all are when they were talking about junjun and linlin moments... but thats hardly suppose to go here....

shall I spread the link out to the other sections to comment...hehehe

See between this and the chinese video someone had given on another site for the handshake event I think risa's shown her subleader and its great!... I very much like it...hehe I should try to understand more of it now! Risa goodness!

EDIT:

A smooth move: Niigaki "Reaction Queen" Risa style
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 07:57:54 AM by invisname »
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #493 on: July 26, 2007, 10:14:48 AM »
hehe well they don't have as much experience, cause they don't have much to say, I like how cute they all are when they were talking about junjun and linlin moments... but thats hardly suppose to go here....

shall I spread the link out to the other sections to comment...hehehe

See between this and the chinese video someone had given on another site for the handshake event I think risa's shown her subleader and its great!... I very much like it...hehe I should try to understand more of it now! Risa goodness!

EDIT:

A smooth move: Niigaki "Reaction Queen" Risa style

Risa brings a smile to my face just by looking at the gif you made. Ahhhhhhhhh that's how strong the attraction by the great Mame Princess is :heart:

I click 1M and see the media windows player but it never plays. After that I try 300 and 56 but they don't work either  :? :banghead:*sigh* I wanna see this so bad. I wonder if this was filmed before the JJ LL event on June 16th since Sayumi's hair isn't curled yet. Maybe they were going to get ready after this. Risa's clothes suit her very well. And the hair :w00t: I find it extremely sexy :P

Some Gaki-san's H!P concert pics I've come across so far.

I like this one the best. Her shabodamas are so round and well draw :lol: Who knew she had a knack for cute drawings too. Look at that smily face with its tongue sticking out  :D

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #494 on: July 26, 2007, 10:21:42 AM »
H!O now has it on its tracker... I was gonna upload it after I made the gifs but they put it up already...><

So you can get it from there now...^^

I like her motion but I like the one i put in the sayumi thread with her and sayumi doing an aichan like motion... I find it funny, but I wanted to keep the in their own places...lol.

I love those pictures! Gaki is just amazing!
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #495 on: July 27, 2007, 04:47:50 PM »
pigtail gaki from hawaii, ive been waiting to see her since that haromoni episode
:yep: :heart: :inlove: :inlove: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #496 on: July 27, 2007, 08:11:50 PM »
TADA!!!!!

Risa caps from the new Tanjo PV.

ampedechoz over at JPM so kindly put these awesome screencaps up and MY GAWD I couldn't believe my eyes. How can there be someone as beautiful as Gaki-san in this world? 

Okay I'm exaggerating a little  :P but Gaki-san did take my breath away. I still prefer the first single but Risa putting on make-up in that yellow dress is enough to make buying this worthwhile. I just wished she had more screentime on Utaban. Those idiots UTB producers  :angry:

I agree Risa looks ultra cute in pigtails  :wub: I wanna see stuff from the hawaii trip too. Why can't HM@ show some things  :(

TakaGaki :heart:

« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 08:21:53 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #497 on: July 27, 2007, 08:52:26 PM »
OH MY....@_@

More PV time for RISA!! now and forever!! look at that...beautiful!!

Cute adorable pigtail gaki in hawaii... *whimpers*.... so cute... so close... so far *hangs head in defeat*

Thank guys beautiful and adorable stuff! needed a good Risa booster!
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #498 on: July 27, 2007, 09:45:22 PM »
TADA!!!!!

:inlove: I just saw the PV a minute ago. I couldn't believe that was actually Risa.  :heart: She is georgeous
And of course the pigtails~  :heart: she should do that hairstle more often. :yep:
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #499 on: July 28, 2007, 06:40:41 PM »
oh my god!!! she's totally hot in that PV... waarghhh im still downloading the PV... cant wait to watch it!!! plus she's wearing my fav colour dress ahahahahhahaa  XD

thanks to GeneRiC^PaPerDoLL for my CuTe~ ava n sig~ (^o^)

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Yin Wei Ni - Because of You