JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Airi Suzuki - Single Bed

Author Topic: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]  (Read 690766 times)

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
Re: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]
« Reply #520 on: August 08, 2007, 06:38:43 PM »

Risa overslept unusually on the first day. Therefore, she became very uneasy and asked Ai-chan to sleep together on the night of the day. Ai-chan's room had two beds but risa dives in her bed. It was possible to sleep soundly thanks to Ai-chan though risa was not able always to sleep soundly important the day before of the day and got up about three time. Of course she did not oversleep. She said that she would think that it had been relieved because  it had slept with Ai-chan :heart:

Thanks a lot! ^^

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #521 on: August 09, 2007, 08:56:45 AM »
Hey, one question, does anyone know what Risa said in the FC tour dvd in min 38:22? Something about sleeping with Ai-chan?

Risa overslept unusually on the first day. Therefore, she became very uneasy and asked Ai-chan to sleep together on the night of the day. Ai-chan's room had two beds but risa dives in her bed. It was possible to sleep soundly thanks to Ai-chan though risa was not able always to sleep soundly important the day before of the day and got up about three time. Of course she did not oversleep. She said that she would think that it had been relieved because  it had slept with Ai-chan :heart:

I love a good TakaGaki tibit. The 2 of them should just get together already XD

I finally found the Barks talk on Veoh with Sayu and the Pandas. Thanks so much to chengjin999 who uploaded it, now I can fully understand what invisname meant by the whole thing being hilarious :lol:

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v886116MdhQewRc?searchId=6178138795663335559&rank=0

Maybe its just me but I find that whenever Gaki-san talks about Ai-chan, she has this whole different "glow" to her. Sure, she has fun with Kamei and even Reina too. I have to say Sayumi seems to get along with her like a house on fire as well. Dare I say that Jun Jun gives adoring looks to Risa while standing at the back? Rin Rin doesn't seem as taken with Risa.... yet. But I believe that will change with time :P So far, the 6kkies and Aika (Read: Yelling that she likes her in the Hawaii FC DVD and hugging Risa from the back in the ONSA making of) give me the feeling they like Risa. That's 5 kouhais down and 2 more to go. Gaki-san, You go girl! By the time you're leader, all of the juniors will be eating out of your hand :)

OSAKA KING EVENT Pics

Shot at 2007-08-09

Whatever in the world is Osaka King about?  :?

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #522 on: August 09, 2007, 10:29:48 AM »
To my knowledge Osaka King is a little mini festival that they do in Osaka with the TV Osaka mascot...or something.... ahh here internet helps...lol
http://quaisi.net/osaka-king/

Apparently someone who knows english has gone...lol

Yes well Risa wants to be the kind of sempai that her sempai were for her back in the day, so I'm sure she's trying her best to be warm and inviting for the young'uns, which is really easy for her because she's got such a sparkling personality.

It does seem like a lot of the time Risa ends up being the straight man though, I mean between her and Ai it seems like Ai gets to be the spacy one and Risa has to point out all the stuff... or like AH2 between her and yossie (I was watching it again and just had to love what I saw).

Lovely pictures!
And thanx to jukucho-love for translating that! Never been good with hearing japanese myself.
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #523 on: August 13, 2007, 06:09:18 AM »
not a single post since 8/9? shame on you guys.

awwww, 10 years ago :heart: :yep: :inlove: :wub:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 06:36:12 AM by Reanimation »

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #524 on: August 13, 2007, 06:20:00 AM »
KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII XD

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #525 on: August 13, 2007, 11:05:42 AM »
^^ Oh my that is possible one of the most beautiful pictures I have seen all week :w00t: And yes, Gaki-san wins over cute hairless babies and newborn sheep as well :P

Oh Risa.... you are the prettiest girl ever :heart::heart::heart:

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #526 on: August 14, 2007, 01:57:25 AM »

LYKE ZOMG CHO KAWAII~!!!!!!!
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline auroragb

• Erien Probe
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #527 on: August 14, 2007, 02:56:51 AM »
Hey, one question, does anyone know what Risa said in the FC tour dvd in min 38:22? Something about sleeping with Ai-chan?

I love a good TakaGaki tibit. The 2 of them should just get together already XD

I finally found the Barks talk on Veoh with Sayu and the Pandas. Thanks so much to chengjin999 who uploaded it, now I can fully understand what invisname meant by the whole thing being hilarious :lol:

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v886116MdhQewRc?searchId=6178138795663335559&rank=0

Maybe its just me but I find that whenever Gaki-san talks about Ai-chan, she has this whole different "glow" to her. Sure, she has fun with Kamei and even Reina too. I have to say Sayumi seems to get along with her like a house on fire as well. Dare I say that Jun Jun gives adoring looks to Risa while standing at the back? Rin Rin doesn't seem as taken with Risa.... yet. But I believe that will change with time :P So far, the 6kkies and Aika (Read: Yelling that she likes her in the Hawaii FC DVD and hugging Risa from the back in the ONSA making of) give me the feeling they like Risa. That's 5 kouhais down and 2 more to go. Gaki-san, You go girl! By the time you're leader, all of the juniors will be eating out of your hand :)

OSAKA KING EVENT Pics

Shot at 2007-08-09

Whatever in the world is Osaka King about?  :?
Risa's charisma is just amazing.  Is she trying to stage a coup?   :lol:
Comprehensive 2006 Jdrama fansub index | 2007 Jdrama fansub index
HP Chinese FC Website guides: Free membership | Paid FC membership | shopping
Yes! You can join from pretty much anywhere in the world

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #528 on: August 14, 2007, 06:50:27 AM »
^ If she did I would so join in :lol:

The tracklist of the Kinentai concert is out. Apparently Gaki-san will be involved in all the songs except the solos and duet of Nacchi and Maki. That's 17 out of 22 songs. Whats even better news is she's getting a solo for 'Never Forget'! I never heard her sing this song by herself so I'm definitely looking forward to it. 'Last Kiss' will be a duet by her and Kaori. I liked the version in Bari2 but this pawns all :P Hit that preorder button everyone XD

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #529 on: August 15, 2007, 03:44:04 AM »
i am weak when it comes to ordering concert DVDs

pre-order DONE!!

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Leira

• Member+
« Reply #530 on: August 17, 2007, 04:37:24 AM »

I LOVE her hair! She's so pretty, she seems to get prettier every time I see her! *-*

慈郎 ラブラブ~♥

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #531 on: August 17, 2007, 04:56:27 PM »
wow, see the diff between chibi risa n howt risa...ahahahahha really2 like her, juz like the story of ugly duckling... she seriously became a pretty swan!!! damn... she's so pretty!!! owhs RISAA!!!

thanks to GeneRiC^PaPerDoLL for my CuTe~ ava n sig~ (^o^)

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #532 on: August 17, 2007, 06:04:12 PM »
she didn't look that bad when she was younger.  but she certainly got much more beautiful over the years. 

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #533 on: August 18, 2007, 12:55:37 AM »
IMO, she was just adorable before. Now, she's adorable + beautiful + sexy, everything at the same time   :inlove:

Offline Genesis

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #534 on: August 18, 2007, 08:12:14 AM »
her younger pic kind of reminds me of shimizu saki..

kind of off topic but sexy Gaki-san of today and cute chibi Risa of yesteryear look so different to me, whereas Gomaki looks exactly the same to me (cept for the obvious sexy upgrades :P)

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #535 on: August 19, 2007, 03:53:05 AM »
her younger pic kind of reminds me of shimizu saki..

kind of off topic but sexy Gaki-san of today and cute chibi Risa of yesteryear look so different to me, whereas Gomaki looks exactly the same to me (cept for the obvious sexy upgrades :P)

ne~ for me gomaki the one who look totally diff between the old cute gomaki to totally hawt and sexy gomaki... ahaha...

thanks to GeneRiC^PaPerDoLL for my CuTe~ ava n sig~ (^o^)

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #536 on: August 19, 2007, 07:49:33 AM »
Risa still looks the same to me. The only difference is she's got this more mature air around her now as compared to before when she was still really kiddy :P

I like her both ways though. Who could resist cute little beanhead mame then. And ultra hawt and sexy Gaki-san now :wub: :wub: :wub:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #537 on: August 20, 2007, 09:11:35 PM »
she was so adorable XD but i like Risa now... and of course her hair, it looks so good in every style she use until now *o* just hope she never cut it... too much at least

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #538 on: August 21, 2007, 07:22:25 AM »
^ I don't think she will cut it. Unless she gets influenced by Ai's new look.

Have a car? Pimp it with Risa goodness :heart: Man, that mascara looks good on her :wub:

2007 Kinentai concert, venue limited photo

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #539 on: August 21, 2007, 07:49:53 AM »
Hehe the car set I guess is available for any musume!
One of those things is suppose to be antiskid... so you can say that the Musume are looking out for your drink hehe

That limited photo is lovely too!
But... what is that suppose to be a cartoon of?
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Airi Suzuki - Single Bed