JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: C-ute - Sakura Chirari

Author Topic: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]  (Read 690793 times)

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]
« Reply #700 on: October 15, 2007, 05:54:17 PM »
4 DAYS

« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 05:54:33 PM by Reanimation »

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #701 on: October 16, 2007, 02:37:13 AM »
On the Eighth day till mame my dreams have given me... 8 Koe Singings, 7 Daisuki, 6 buugenbiria, FIVE MAYUGE BEAMS!!!!, 4 happy jumps, 3 great salutes, 2 pigtails, and a Mame in an Aloha Tee.

I'm glad you guys enjoy it, I personally like shouting out FIVE MAYUGE BEAMS!!!!! just once while doing it five times (in double bonkyu bomb fashion)...lol.

Ahh Alo-hello pictures how can I not melt?
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #702 on: October 16, 2007, 04:44:11 AM »
^ I'm gonna learn that song by heart. The original will never be heard from me again XD Hey invisname, maybe you should record it and paste a link at her birthday message project site. Who knows, she might actually get to hear it :P

AloHello Hawaii pic!!! :wub: Personally I prefer the other set, the one where Gaki-san had the adorable pig-tails and wore that green and red outfit. Hmmmm...that kinda matches the song eh :D
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 04:45:20 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #703 on: October 16, 2007, 06:49:18 AM »
LOL, I don't know if its that good! and I hardly have the stuff to make it sound nice in a recording. Well and... *scratches head*...I'm making it up off the top of my head still... so suggestions would be awesome, your favorite gaki things for the 4 days that are left?

Melty... you know the next time MM is here I'm going out to find them with more force than ever before...I can't believe they were at AlaMoana the 1 day during the time they were hear that I didn't go there....><
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #704 on: October 16, 2007, 04:33:51 PM »
Is it 3 days yet, is it? *Looks at clock*
Well, I think it is.(Over here anyway) :D

I was supposed to post this when it was still 4 days :P But anyway, my version goes like this...

Four Athenas, three NiiNiis, two Gaki-sans and a Mame Hime for me~~

You can see my brain is filled totally with the most wonderful girl ever :wub: :wub: :wub:

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #705 on: October 16, 2007, 05:39:09 PM »
i dunno if there is other ppl already inform bout this... but here is the dohhhup's  Gaki's Single - Shouri no BIG WAVE!!!

http://www.dohhhup.com/movie/26TrZQAfIKEAYuF0XK3v2jUfSyhrDxGt/view.php

the PV is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahhaa im really happy cuz gaki got lots of line... ehehe.. n the outfit n the style of the PV makes me remember one of the goto PV, tewo niigitte sumthin like that the title..ehehe neway the gaki-san expression...demmm CUTE!! im so happy.. keep repeating the video when finish...ehehe

neway enjoy it!!!  XD gaki-san SAIKOU!!! daisuki!!

thanks to GeneRiC^PaPerDoLL for my CuTe~ ava n sig~ (^o^)

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #706 on: October 16, 2007, 08:15:55 PM »
On the Ninth day till mame my dreams have given me...9 Big Waves, 8 Koe Singings, 7 Daisuki, 6 buugenbiria, FIVE MAYUGE BEAMS~!!!!!, 4 happy jumps, 3 great salutes, 2 pigtails, and a Mame in an Aloha Tee.

It really is a good PV is you like seeing cute gaki in close up, and she's always got a smile going through it, the energy is really with that smile! Egao ga Energy!
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #707 on: October 17, 2007, 12:51:52 AM »
THE PV'S ALREADY OUT?! Wow. But kawaii ne~ :inlove:

On the Ninth day till mame my dreams have given me...9 Big Waves, 8 Koe Singings, 7 Daisuki, 6 buugenbiria, FIVE MAYUGE BEAMS~!!!!!, 4 happy jumps, 3 great salutes, 2 pigtails, and a Mame in an Aloha Tee.

LMAO! For the 10th day, it should be 10 reactions. XD
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline gocchin23

« Reply #708 on: October 17, 2007, 06:22:56 AM »
Hello!!

Shouri no Big Wave is kinda funny PV, but what to expect...it is for anime anyway.

Do anyone know where to download this anime??

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #709 on: October 17, 2007, 09:06:27 AM »
Since the Wonky Crew planning to make Reina T-shirts, wouldn't it be cool if we got our own Gaki T-shirts too ?? let's discuss ~
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 09:07:19 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #710 on: October 17, 2007, 09:44:30 AM »
What would it have?... beans? Anyone know the exact color of the shirts they use? I'm all for supporting the production (like I said I've been trying to make one for the Hawaii Peoples for when we do our Cultural Activity Study Involving Non-Japanese Groupies... I keep changing the meaning but its always CASING). So I'd think it's cool if you guys could come up with something. But ya its all about design and keeping it stable, and making sure you can't get sued (in otherwords you probably can't sell it). But go for it! It might turn out to be awesome!
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #711 on: October 17, 2007, 04:13:08 PM »
2 DAYS

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #712 on: October 17, 2007, 05:49:55 PM »
I like niigaki_risa's idea for day 10 I'll use it with a bit of fixing so it fits

On the Tenth day till mame my dreams have given me...10 queen reactions, 9 Big Waves, 8 Koe Singings, 7 Daisuki, 6 buugenbiria, FIVE MAYUGE BEAMS~!!!!!!!, 4 happy jumps, 3 great salutes, 2 pigtails, and a Mame in an Aloha Tee.

Off to class in a bit now.. ta~ta!
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #713 on: October 18, 2007, 12:20:43 AM »
I like niigaki_risa's idea for day 10 I'll use it with a bit of fixing so it fits

On the Tenth day till mame my dreams have given me...10 queen reactions, 9 Big Waves, 8 Koe Singings, 7 Daisuki, 6 buugenbiria, FIVE MAYUGE BEAMS~!!!!!!!, 4 happy jumps, 3 great salutes, 2 pigtails, and a Mame in an Aloha Tee.

Off to class in a bit now.. ta~ta!

lmao thanks. :]
I can't stop listening to Shouri no BIG WAVE!  XD
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #714 on: October 18, 2007, 07:57:53 AM »
I'm all for a Gaki-san shirt. Maybe we could not go with green? I know it's her official color but then it wouldn't be that different from those concert tees would it? Or we could have personalized wristbands or lanyards even. That is if there is someplace that makes those.

Looks at pic Reanimation posted: I love it when Gaki-san has cheeks as rosy as that. Who says it's too much blush? XD

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #715 on: October 18, 2007, 09:19:24 AM »
who does say that?...lol

Hmm well while its true that you want it to be unique, I don't know what you guys think about shirt color, I myself don't have any offical shirts from the MM events so having one resembling one would be cool to me, but you are right that it doesn't make you unique. Beans and eyebrows... hehe I'm guessing thats what people want for the shirt right?
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #716 on: October 18, 2007, 03:35:56 PM »
1 DAY!!!!!!!!!

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #717 on: October 18, 2007, 04:04:34 PM »
^ Yippee!! Less than 24 hours to go. And gosh that pic of Risa is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L :wub:

How about eyebrows on a bean?? :lol: And the bean has a crown, cuz Mame is my hime :heart: I can't get that phrase outta my head XD

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #718 on: October 18, 2007, 06:01:45 PM »
YAYAYAYAYAYAY ~~~~~~~~~

so, who's gonna do the Bday thread XD ??

Maybe we could not go with green? I know it's her official color but then it wouldn't be that different from those concert tees would it? Or we could have personalized wristbands or lanyards even. That is if there is someplace that makes those.

Personally I don't think we should change the color .......

but let's hear what everyone thinks ~ suggest a color & we'll vote on it ~

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #719 on: October 18, 2007, 06:42:18 PM »
On the Eleventh day till mame my dreams have given me...11 precious smiles, 10 queen reactions, 9 Big Waves, 8 Koe Singings, 7 Daisuki, 6 buugenbiria, FIVE MAYUGE BEEEEEAAAAAMS~~~!!!!, 4 happy jumps, 3 great salutes, 2 pigtails, and a Mame in an Aloha Tee.

All the smile pictures I can't help have 11 precious smiles on this day!

if you want to include all the concepts about mame you'd have ot have a brat(gaki) exploding (reaction) a bean (mame) with eyebrows (mayuge) and a crown (reaction queen).

I know gaki has good vision but I figure the color would get her attention first if you were somewhere unexpected and she saw the color (for instance if you were outside a FC concert cause you couldn't get in << >>)...lol.
-~LDK Random Subs~-

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: C-ute - Sakura Chirari