JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Freenote - Sayonara no Uta

Author Topic: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]  (Read 690701 times)

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
Re: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]
« Reply #720 on: October 18, 2007, 11:16:12 PM »
On the Eleventh day till mame my dreams have given me...11 precious smiles, 10 queen reactions, 9 Big Waves, 8 Koe Singings, 7 Daisuki, 6 buugenbiria, FIVE MAYUGE BEEEEEAAAAAMS~~~!!!!, 4 happy jumps, 3 great salutes, 2 pigtails, and a Mame in an Aloha Tee.

All the smile pictures I can't help have 11 precious smiles on this day!

if you want to include all the concepts about mame you'd have ot have a brat(gaki) exploding (reaction) a bean (mame) with eyebrows (mayuge) and a crown (reaction queen).

I know gaki has good vision but I figure the color would get her attention first if you were somewhere unexpected and she saw the color (for instance if you were outside a FC concert cause you couldn't get in << >>)...lol.

ROFL nice concept on the shirt! XD
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #721 on: October 19, 2007, 07:04:39 AM »
if you want to include all the concepts about mame you'd have ot have a brat(gaki) exploding (reaction) a bean (mame) with eyebrows (mayuge) and a crown (reaction queen).

*imagining.......* wow nice XD     it's so much better than the Taiwan Fans Shirt XD  :heart:

btw, I just created a forum and it is look almost like JPH!P XD  (also SMF XD)

Chokkan Forum (temporary name)

Check out my date of registered XD ----> October 20, 1988 XD :wub:
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 07:06:00 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #722 on: October 19, 2007, 07:17:40 AM »
Hehe creative time travel forum magic there chokkan, wonder if you can transfer yourself through time AND space next time ^^, poof right next to Risa and give her a bday gift...lol

Anyone want to draw that though that would be really hard... like how could you make a bean explode without it not looking like a bean?
I'd be impressed if someone would work that out...lol
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #723 on: October 19, 2007, 07:30:47 AM »
Hehe creative time travel forum magic there chokkan, wonder if you can transfer yourself through time AND space next time ^^, poof right next to Risa and give her a bday gift...lol

Admins can change what ever they want, so ..... LOL

yeah I wish I can poof right next to her XD   *searching for a wormhole .....*

Anyone want to draw that though that would be really hard... like how could you make a bean explode without it not looking like a bean?
I'd be impressed if someone would work that out...lol

what about Mayuge Beam + Fireworks ?? it's easier ...... hmmmmmmmm............

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #724 on: October 19, 2007, 07:56:32 AM »
Oh oh oh what about an electrified brat? (like the hair and maybe the eyebrows are pointy and its got static-y look to it? After all "shocked" is a reaction as well...lol

But fireworks is good too! She liked the Waikiki Fireworks show in her Alo-hello and her eco-awareness clay art was fireworks and fan... so that sounds good! beans watching mayuge beams and fireworks!

Edit:

It's about an hour and a half away now... but It's now 3:21am as I am typing this here in the merry land where palm trees sway. This means I'm reallllllllllyyyy tired... and have class in like 5 hours... so I need to get some sleep. might be here before I leave but because thats risky, I shall now give the last day of the 12 days of mame. Everyone ready?

On the birthday of Mame my dreams had given me, 12 loving hugs, 11 precious smiles, 10 queen reactions, 9 Big Waves, 8 Koe Singings, 7 Daisuki, 6 buugenbiria, FIVE (come'on everyone say it with me!) MAYUGE BEAAAA~~~~MS!!!!!, 4 happy jumps, 3 great salutes, 2 pigtails, and a Mame in an Aloha Tee.

hugs chosen because...well you know it all started when she asked for our love...lol (yes it was an off joke to the beginning of mr. moonlight).

Happy Birthday (when it comes in an hour and a half) to one of the most cheery wonderful smiley girls I've had the pleasure of watching and listening too, whether mame-chan, gaki-chan, risa, or anything; voice, spirit, and heart... I wish her the best bday possible even though I'm sure she's working hard to please all the fans, I hope that something will be able to make her happy on her day.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 01:35:17 PM by invisname »
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #725 on: October 20, 2007, 01:46:54 AM »
why she doesn't have her own B-day Thread @ the Crapola ??   someone HAVE to create one or I'll do it ...............

Thanks Ayabie :wub:
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 08:33:59 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #726 on: October 20, 2007, 03:30:13 PM »
the bday cake, specially made for the gaki-san bday celebration eheheh~

i ate the part where its written the "risa" name ehhee...  :P

thanks to GeneRiC^PaPerDoLL for my CuTe~ ava n sig~ (^o^)

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #727 on: October 20, 2007, 05:19:10 PM »
^ O__O Nice cake..and very good choice too. Matches with the picture very well :P

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #728 on: October 20, 2007, 05:34:40 PM »
I wish I have the time and money to do something like that XD ......... (I thought a fic would be nice, but I've been busy..... so it's DELAYED >_<"")

I really wish they included Gaki's Bday (such as, http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/6717/87ng8.jpg) in the extra of the Concert DVD !!!!!!!!!!!

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #729 on: October 20, 2007, 07:59:41 PM »
We all do what we can right chokkan? I'm sure when you get down to it it'll be fine!

Ya putting the shining green moments of lights would be amazing, I do hope they include something for her bday, if not then maybe at least have something on dohhhhup or something.

Gaki power shines though it all, I hear GAKIKAME was good this week, I've gotta check that out later... but ya we keep rolling along.
I heard Gaki singing stand out a little in the Mikan singing, I'm hoping she gets good spotlight for the PV ><
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #730 on: October 21, 2007, 07:00:08 AM »
the bday cake, specially made for the gaki-san bday celebration eheheh~

i ate the part where its written the "risa" name ehhee...  :P

That's a really nice cake, the whole red and black thing goes so well together :) And I adore that pic of Gaki-san :wub:

We all do what we can right chokkan? I'm sure when you get down to it it'll be fine!

Ya putting the shining green moments of lights would be amazing, I do hope they include something for her bday, if not then maybe at least have something on dohhhhup or something.

Gaki power shines though it all, I hear GAKIKAME was good this week, I've gotta check that out later... but ya we keep rolling along.
I heard Gaki singing stand out a little in the Mikan singing, I'm hoping she gets good spotlight for the PV ><

I hope they include backstage stuff of the girls giving her that surprise cake. Didn't they have it for KonKon's birthday? You heard a Mikan preview already??? OMG where??

New concert goods, microfibre towel.

You know you want it XD

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #731 on: October 21, 2007, 11:43:28 PM »
20/10/07's GAKIKAME is out!! (has been for a while on H!O ^_^") Has anyone listened to it yet..? I want to know what happened on Risa's special day~~ :wub:

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #732 on: October 22, 2007, 05:21:51 AM »
I'm sure the Eririn people will have up their thing about it soon (if not already) at the Everything Eri's forum... but what I do know for sure is that Kamei sing Risa happy birthday...and she studders oddly at who its too, "Happi basudei diia.... e, k, g, gaki-san..." LOL sweet fun.
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #733 on: October 22, 2007, 10:43:28 AM »
^ I know!! I wonder why though. It was so funny and cute. I'm 100% sure Gaki-san made fun of her for that but how exactly I don't know. Nacchi made a surprise appearance too. Did one of them run out and grab her into their studio or something?

jafeijai: I totally understand what you mean, I wanna know what happened soooooooo bad.

PS: Eri's little birthday song performance is worthy to be used as a ringtone XD

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #734 on: October 22, 2007, 11:20:10 PM »
^ At least you've heard the recording x_X I..have not. -_-" Must......find....ddl...

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #735 on: October 23, 2007, 02:18:14 AM »
I know there's someone on H!O that puts them up but I don't know what his website is ><.

Gaki interrupted her by saying it was weird but I couldn't catch much more than that, my ability to hear Japanese is pretty poor for my suppose level of understanding (I say supposed but school is usually wrong).

Reyfer put up a picture in the Single C thread from the ads in the subways, I like the cuteness of Gaki's part!
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline starlite

« Reply #736 on: October 23, 2007, 03:06:09 AM »
I thought she said, 'Happy Birthday dear...*boke* Gaki-san~'...

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #737 on: October 25, 2007, 03:47:39 AM »
did you guys watch MM DVD magazine Vol 15 yet ??? I'm absolutely surprise that no one talk about it :o

Gaki showing off long hair ...... cried because of Aichan ..... it's a must watch !!!!   I forgot how many times I re-watched XD

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #738 on: October 25, 2007, 04:12:03 AM »
Ya the DVD 15 is full of goodness! I was enjoying every different day with a different Risa hair style! Her long hair (during her pan paka pan part) was adorable! Seeing her and Aichan crying just makes me want to go there and hug them... I don't think I could watch that too much ><... too much hug wanting lol
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #739 on: October 25, 2007, 08:47:08 AM »
did you guys watch MM DVD magazine Vol 15 yet ??? I'm absolutely surprise that no one talk about it :o

Gaki showing off long hair ...... cried because of Aichan ..... it's a must watch !!!!   I forgot how many times I re-watched XD

GAHHHHHHHHHHHH I didn't yet. If I did I would be gushing like crazy. I know Risa is gonna have a whole lot of beautiful hairstyles throughout the run of the concert. She has such great taste when it comes to hair and clothes AND accessories XD

I'd be really happy to hear more about anything Gaki-san related. Bring it on! :P

How different is the backstage stuff here from those they put into the Sexy 8 Beat concert?

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Freenote - Sayonara no Uta