JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jasmine - Sad to Say

Author Topic: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]  (Read 690680 times)

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
Re: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]
« Reply #740 on: October 25, 2007, 09:02:52 AM »
they're showing some parts of the concert and backstage since the first day (the S8B DVD only have the last day)

Their hairstyle are a little bit different each concert but Gaki-san got different hair style every concert !!! 

Kame, Sayu got different (sexy) pose every concert (Yossie & Aika too but not as great)

parts of MC of every concert

rehearsal and stuff

Gaki cries because of Aichan's injury (well, Aichan cries and made her cry)

etc....
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 09:04:29 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #741 on: October 25, 2007, 09:22:08 AM »
It's seeing the back stage stuff that really makes me want to find another job run myself ragged to near death so I can fly out to Japan and try to go to every concert till I end up poor and probably in debt for the rest of my life ><...lol all exaggerations aside though you can really see that they want to try to make each experience unique in their own little ways, they gotta stick to the same outline but they do take the time to have fun amongst themselves and for everyone in attendance. And the different hair really give a different look to them and their outfits! Risa rolls through different levels of adorable and gorgeous with every style! It's amazing to see they put in the effort.
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #742 on: October 26, 2007, 01:51:17 AM »
Risa's long hair extensions on the 2nd day was godly  :heart: She looked like 1 of the blonde hair character from guilty gear

Risa's "Ai chan daijyoubu, daijyoubu ??" was  :cry: :cry:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 01:53:31 AM by ferrar1 »

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #743 on: October 27, 2007, 09:51:53 AM »
Are you thinking about Millia Rage? the girl in guilty gear who uses her hair as her weapon??

Her appearance in Korea doing the promotions for the All Singles Complete has her looking extremely adorable!
The Korean population is lucky to be so close to her looking so preciously adorable!

Ok so I am really thinking of writing a letter to GAKIKAME, if anything at least to make the KameMameHa joke...but I figure I need to write something substantial... any suggestions?
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #744 on: October 27, 2007, 06:15:13 PM »
I finally saw a bit part of the DVD mag 15 on veoh. Damn them for making it only possible to watch a "preview" now. Why do they have to make it difficult for people like poor me??? *wails* But at least I saw the part with her hair extensions :heart: It must be the time when she shot Isshun.

Some Gaki-san in Korea pics. She is so cute!!! :wub:

Anyone knows how many Gaki-san fans were there? I hope she got a good turn-out. She'll definitely be sad if the country she loves so much didn't love her back the same way.

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #746 on: October 27, 2007, 06:40:09 PM »
wow, "morning musume" in korean word??!! ahahhaa!!

thanks to GeneRiC^PaPerDoLL for my CuTe~ ava n sig~ (^o^)

Offline starlite

« Reply #747 on: October 28, 2007, 05:23:44 AM »
Not sure how many her korean fans are opposed to other members, but if you watch the vid Thunderduck uploaded on Youtube(link of it at the news thread), it is full with Gaki-san scream~ :heart:

Or maybe Thunderduck just happens to be at the Gaki-san fans spot. XD

edit

So I read a fan report and he said that Risa has the least fans among the two. I guess that's to be expected, since Risa is more of an underdog compare to Takahashi who often lead songs and Koharu with the solo works.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 05:35:02 AM by starlite »

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #748 on: October 28, 2007, 02:07:13 PM »
^ That's only because Korea has yet to realize the greatness that is Niigaki Risa!! :cool1: Don't worry though; we here at Chanponchan will cover for them until they join our fandom!! :cool1: [/fanboyRant]

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #749 on: October 28, 2007, 09:18:43 PM »
Risa may have less fans in Korea, but apparently she gets lots of love in other places! And she got to go and enjoy Korea, which she is interested in! So even if Risa wasn't as well recieved as koha and ai she got the most out of it probably!

I thought HM@ had a good sayu/risa combi moment, where they are holding their fingers up as they are talking about homekeys and sayu does ueue from sexy boy and risa simles and follows! And as always she's looking magnificent in the other segments she appears in, including her fun moments making fun of koha in the end! It's not much but I find the best in what I get!
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline starlite

« Reply #750 on: October 29, 2007, 03:47:32 AM »
Yeah at least Risa still has fans in Korea. I think that's what matters the most to her, since people who went there said Risa seems to have tears in her eyes :cry:

Have you guys listen to their radio show in Korea? Koharu werent there with them, only Ai-chan and Risa, but it is full with gold because the MC(Maybee) ask her if she wanna sings in korean like Goto Maki, and Risa replied yes she want to do a Korean version of Furusato, and the MC ask her to sing a bit, and she sings a bit of Furusato Korean version. :heart: (well it is the same like in dokyu, but still  :heart:)

lol the MC was like, what song is that what song is that XDD

The MC also calls Risa the Reaction Genius, cuz she always has great reaction to her, and she mentions that she really likes Risa's reaction. :heart:

Maybee~ :heart:(she's a singer in korea, btw)

Oh and in case others didnt know this yet, the three of them commented the K-pop acts they like are Wondergirls and So Nyeo Shi Dae(a group with multi-members, much like momusu). Takahashi said that they think they are cool when they saw their mv, Risa said they had similar song style while Koharu said they have good skin. XD

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #751 on: October 29, 2007, 02:01:04 PM »
I'm just curious, is anything up between Risa and Koharu?

I noticed a while back when Momusu were in Hong Kong and Koharu was in the camera's way, Risa kind of glared angrily at her or something instead of gently moving her aside. And during the 'Bonkyu! Bonkyu!' intro gestures, when Koharu ran to Risa after she was embarrassed, Risa just kind of hugged her for a second then let Koharu run past her. But when Aika ran to her, Risa totally gave her a comforting hug  :-\

Offline Risastar

• Member+
« Reply #752 on: October 29, 2007, 05:00:00 PM »
Now that you mention it arian I have noticed something between Risa and Koharu. I remember watching MM 10th unit dvd and Koharu kept taking Risa's pillows and she did not look to happy about that. Risa does tend to glare alot she glared at Reina once on Haromoni but after all she is the reaction queen. I think Risa and Koharu have a bit of a friendly rivalry I would say but at times they really do get along like for example the making of "Itoshiki Tomo e" there were some nice RisKoha moments :) Also Aika said that she admires Gaki and she is really close to her and I think Koharu isn't as close to Gaki but still respects her and they do get along. http://youtube.com/watch?v=YOSH5htghvs I found the clip of Riskoha moment :)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 05:03:44 PM by Risastar »
Fany Power<3

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #753 on: October 29, 2007, 05:15:36 PM »
I just thought it was like a jealousy thing. How Risa's been in the group for so long, but only recently got more spotlight, whereas Koharu got a solo career almost right away.

Now, a friendly rivalry makes sense!

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #754 on: October 29, 2007, 06:33:35 PM »
Note: Please ignore me if you think rumors are false ^_^

ummm ..... honestly, I've heard many negative rumors about Koha since her debut (which are pretty similar with Gomaki's rumors around her debut) .... maybe some of them caused problems/conflicts between them (rivalry like Rika and Miki) ...... so, Tsunku keep putting them in the same groups and stuff .....

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #755 on: October 29, 2007, 11:24:19 PM »
Helpful Risa moment, don't know if anyone else I seen it

http://ll-appserver.veoh.com/videos/v194386e6xgwSNc

I can't stop laughing at this, I guess the music adds to the humor, and also the fact that Yossie and Aichan (I think) also look at the kid
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #756 on: October 30, 2007, 10:19:57 AM »
^ That clip was what made Gaki-san shoot up my "Like Meter". And she's already at the top XD It shows what a nice and kind person she is.

About Koharu, I think all of the girls like her, since she's always so happy, bubbly and doesn't put on airs about having a solo career that sells more singles than the entire group :P The lack of a reaction for Koharu when she got hugged could be because Risa was shocked that Koharu would choose to run and hug her out of all the girls that stood there. Her more warm attitude towards Aika could be due to Aika's open show of how much she likes this senpai. I'm guessing stuff here so I might be wrong.

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #757 on: October 30, 2007, 11:07:18 AM »
Makes complete sense guys, thanks!  :)

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #758 on: October 31, 2007, 03:13:16 AM »
ummm ..... honestly, I've heard many negative rumors about Koha since her debut (which are pretty similar with Gomaki's rumors around her debut) .... maybe some of them caused problems/conflicts between them (rivalry like Rika and Miki) ...... so, Tsunku keep putting them in the same groups and stuff .....

also do you notice that Gaki keeps picking on Koha during the Kirarin thing on Haromoni@  (probably because koha/Kirarin can't fight back XD ~)   kinda like the Rika/Miki Rivalry

note : please continue to ignore me if you have ignored my first post ^_^

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #759 on: October 31, 2007, 03:15:25 AM »
^ thats because Koha was picking on Gaki during the 10nen Kinentai DVD magazine. Gaki didnt get any answers right because of koharu indecisiveness. She was totally biased for Maki to win. in the end, Gaki still got a yummy treat  :yep: :heart:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 03:16:24 AM by Reanimation »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jasmine - Sad to Say