JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Coltemonikha - Namaiki

Author Topic: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]  (Read 690657 times)

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
Re: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]
« Reply #760 on: October 31, 2007, 03:19:20 AM »
^ thats because Koha was picking on Gaki during the 10nen Kinentai DVD magazine. Gaki didnt get any answers right because of koharu indecisiveness. She was totally biased for Maki to win. in the end, Gaki still got a yummy treat  :yep: :heart:

exactly like what I said. They're picking each other .....  Rivalry ......

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #761 on: October 31, 2007, 10:30:01 AM »
Well they have a little bit of a challenge thing for each other, I'm not surprised but you know its all in good fun most of the time anyway. I think it makes a good straight man silly person kind of act when you have it set up that way.

Hmm you know I was thinking about the idea of a shirt again... I can't draw for holy crud and generally I'm not good design, but I thought if I were to make a MM shirt set like how the real company does it what would i have it look like. So I wanted to try to make something. While it doesn't have the individuality I think a Specifically risa design should have, I'm really curious about input on this cause I tried to make a design that was actually possible for a shirt in series, that is similar to the actual shirts, it could happen with all their colors and names. Anyway I'm rambling gomen, but with all the shirt talk before I thought I'd throw it out there.

Whacha think? Too over techno? Let me know!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #762 on: November 01, 2007, 12:06:15 AM »
my comment:

wow, cool ~  hmmmm...... but I think it needs more Gaki individuality .... it looks like a Gaki concert T-shirt more than a Gaki centered/theme T-shirt (too standardize ... needs to be a T-shirt that every one will scream "Gaki-san/Mame" when they saw the T-shirt ...)  ..... also I prefer to put a group name (plus our own name if we can XD) somewhere @ the T-shirt instead of putting a "Made by" ...... something like what the Wonky Crew did .... btw, do we have a group ?? If not, I think it's time to make one XD but naming the group is gonna be tricky since she got two nickname XD

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #763 on: November 01, 2007, 12:10:10 AM »
That looks...really nice O_O If you ever got the chance to send in designs for concert shirts and such, that'd definitely be a great choice. :thumbsup

@chokkan: invisiname DID say it was more of a shirt series =P Also, I believe there WAS a group name in the past..I just don't remember what it was now x_x

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #764 on: November 01, 2007, 12:14:01 AM »
sorry, I've been working non stop ........ I can't think probably properly ........

I don't like series because they lack individuality .......
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 12:19:06 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #765 on: November 01, 2007, 12:25:25 AM »
I totally get that not liking a series, but the ya my original intention was for it to have a group vibe (the "online fan community" part) and the red isn't suppose to be counted, I just put it there cause I didn't want to finalize my designs until I had feedback... (and cause I'm extremely paranoid if someone wants to take my idea ><).

I am thinking of how to make individual ones but I did want feedback, thanx guys! If I could make a concert I'd probably use my design for it *wink*

Hmmm I did have an idea but I don't know if it'd work... I need to do a bit of research... ^^

PS. The trick is in the barcodes...lol, they actually have the person's name in them.
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #766 on: November 01, 2007, 12:49:08 AM »
I believe there WAS a group name in the past..I just don't remember what it was now x_x

so, anyone remembers ??  it's important !!

Hmmm I did have an idea but I don't know if it'd work... I need to do a bit of research... ^^

PS. The trick is in the barcodes...lol, they actually have the person's name in them.

XD I'll also add more ideas later ~ 

yep, love the barcodes ~

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #767 on: November 01, 2007, 06:00:31 AM »
Well they have a little bit of a challenge thing for each other, I'm not surprised but you know its all in good fun most of the time anyway. I think it makes a good straight man silly person kind of act when you have it set up that way.

Hmm you know I was thinking about the idea of a shirt again... I can't draw for holy crud and generally I'm not good design, but I thought if I were to make a MM shirt set like how the real company does it what would i have it look like. So I wanted to try to make something. While it doesn't have the individuality I think a Specifically risa design should have, I'm really curious about input on this cause I tried to make a design that was actually possible for a shirt in series, that is similar to the actual shirts, it could happen with all their colors and names. Anyway I'm rambling gomen, but with all the shirt talk before I thought I'd throw it out there.

I'm really liking the design (especially the barcodes :heart: ), it does look like a concert tee though. But it means you've got good enough skills to design something that even UFA would use :) I have an idea on what pic can go on it but I'll see if I can draw it out successfully with paint and a normal mouse first XD

More on the Koharu and Risa rivalry, I'd like to think that only if you're close to a certain extent can you behave like they do around each other. For example in IshiYossi's case. They make comments about each other and play around all the time, yet you know they they are still on good terms even with the friendly rivalry going on. I think NiiHaru(pretty bad sounding I know XD) is like this too. They played around a bit on the Tanjo Itoshiki Tomo E making of (the barcounter bit) where Koharu made fun of Risa.

Look what I got in the mail on Wednesday! Yeah, it's kinda late posting it up since I was so excited to show you guys and gals. Too bad I only managed to find some time to come online now.

FRONT

BACK
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 06:02:26 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #768 on: November 02, 2007, 12:29:39 AM »
wow nice bands, those are official goods?

no right?

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #769 on: November 04, 2007, 09:14:21 PM »

I really like them Ryu! You should design one for each of the girls!! The techno theme is great btw!

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #770 on: November 05, 2007, 07:15:34 AM »
wow nice bands, those are official goods?

no right?

Nope :P If only UFA made merchandise like this and sold them overseas too.

Some of the trio on Korean Tv Shows

TvN E News (Credits: galoisjapon)

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v14153026MWr6rw4

Gaki-san is so beautiful here! Especially when she posed for the camera during 21-24 seconds. Gahhhhhhhh but it should've been longer and I wanna be that camera man soooooooooooooo bad!! XD XD

It's so rare that Gaki-san gets to be in the center and she's so pretty too!! :heart:

mnet Jwave program (credits: koharu1992)

Risa was so cute being all serious and stuff trying to memorise something :D (1 min 57 sec - 2 min 12 sec). Darn, why is she so perfect in every way? :wub:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 07:21:58 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline inDeceit

• tasukete honey
  • Member+
  • Korya~!
« Reply #771 on: November 05, 2007, 12:57:20 PM »
One of these days, I'm gonna end up liking Gaki-san more than Aichan D:

Haha. Thanks for sharing!  :inlove: I wanna go work in UFA now lol, or some place where they would show up frequently (concert arenas XD)

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #772 on: November 06, 2007, 06:22:24 AM »
^ Would that ever happen? XD

Yes, please go work in some place where the girls frequent, then I can hear all about the stuff that happens and fangirl like crazy :lol:

These 2 clips are pure gold. You won't regret watching them cuz the girls were all so cute and into the game. They were made to taste various foods and guess their names. Oh, and evidence that Gaki and Koharu gets along just fine, watch 1 min 27 sec. I rewatched that scene like endless times :P There were other little actions that suggests they are quite close like at 2 min 12 sec and 4 min 27 sec.

http://www.im.tv/vlog/personal/333564/2844858

http://www.im.tv/vlog/Personal/333564/2868482
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 06:31:51 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #773 on: November 06, 2007, 07:02:27 AM »
koharu feeding Risa~ choo kawaii~

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #774 on: November 06, 2007, 07:47:44 AM »
Oh, and evidence that Gaki and Koharu gets along just fine, watch 1 min 27 sec. I rewatched that scene like endless times :P There were other little actions that suggests they are quite close like at 2 min 12 sec and 4 min 27 sec.

well, I did say it was a rumor XD

love the caption of the pic : " Egg!? "

OMG Gaki's so cute XD

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #775 on: November 09, 2007, 05:34:30 AM »
Okay, the day is finally here, where the girls get self-designed customized concert tees. Look at how adorable the pic Risa drew is  :wub: Too bad this didn't come with a wristband as well but that photo alone makes this worth getting. Beautiful Gaki-san :heart: :heart: :heart:

« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 05:49:10 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #776 on: November 10, 2007, 04:14:33 AM »
I thought those shirts were the pictures they drew for the dvd... can't realyl tell with the thumbnails but they are cute none-the-less.
Honestly though, I think people might think you a bit weird to wear a shirt with that picture on it...hehe.
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #777 on: November 10, 2007, 04:39:25 AM »
Well at least Risa's pic turned out somewhat normal so the shirt should be ok... Poor Sayu and the fans who plan to wear her shirt with that drawing  :rofl:

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #778 on: November 13, 2007, 02:54:30 AM »
According to Thunderbolt, we used to have a group called Mame Choir.

HEY~ Is anyone here a member of the Mame Choir ?? (except Thunderbolt XD)
if no, that means it has disappeared and we need to form a new group ...........

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #779 on: November 13, 2007, 12:22:52 PM »
^ Me!! But I thought it was M.A.Y.U.G.E Choir instead XD
I totally exhausted all my brain juices coming up with what it stood for...

Mame And You, the Ultimate Gaki Experience
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 06:43:27 AM by lil_hamz »

JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Coltemonikha - Namaiki