JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Babyrock (Sonpub Remix)

Author Topic: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]  (Read 690656 times)

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
Re: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]
« Reply #780 on: November 13, 2007, 01:54:46 PM »
Ah yes..the MAYUGE choir XD It's been a while since I've heard that name haha

We must start its revival!!  :cool1:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 01:55:39 PM by jafeijai »

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #781 on: November 13, 2007, 05:22:04 PM »

:angry: :angry:

can't believe no one remember the name until Thunderbolt brings it up ......  :angry: :angry:  *biting lil_hamz & jafeijai like a dog with rabies*

:lol: :lol:

anyway ~

Then it's official !! the M.A.Y.U.G.E Choir has just regrouped !!

hey guys, please sign up for the (new) M.A.Y.U.G.E Choir ~

You can join the (new) M.A.Y.U.G.E Choir  ~   just put a Gaki pic OR "Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E Choir" anywhere in your Avatar/Signature/Title/Personal Text to join ~

Now since the M.A.Y.U.G.E Choir is kinda revived  ..... there is still so much more stuff need to be done to keep it running ........

things like :
1.) keep a member list which can helps to prevent the M.A.Y.U.G.E Choir from disappearing again.

2.) make a thread called "The M.A.Y.U.G.E Choir Thread" @ the H!P Joint (& the member list will be located at the 1st Post ^_^) The reason why making a new thread @ the H!P Joint is we can chat and discuss freely about any M.A.Y.U.G.E Choir related things which may consider postwhore here (sounds like it was a problem before XD) I'll make the thread as soon as you guys agrees

etc..............

please give more suggestions ^_^

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #782 on: November 13, 2007, 07:20:36 PM »
I have no suggestions..

But I'm REALLY EFFING GAME FOR THIS.   :inlove:
As a matter of fact, as soon as I have time, I'm pretty sure I'm going to make a good handful of Risa graphics.

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #783 on: November 13, 2007, 09:27:16 PM »
[goes on a wild rampage due to the bite]

[returns while wiping off white foam from his mouth] I've been in the Choir pretty much ever since I joined the site XD Though I anticipate some great things what with mini*wheat "guaranteeing" some great Risa graphics :D

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #784 on: November 13, 2007, 10:09:08 PM »
whats the m.a.y.u.g.e choir?

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #785 on: November 14, 2007, 06:49:22 AM »
^ I think it's like a name for Gaki-san fans to be known by. Something like how Reina fans call themselves the WONKY Crew and Sayu fans have the Shige Alliance.

Well, I'm all for the revival of the M.A.Y.U.G.E Choir. I just need some good graphics to proclaim my loyalty. *Looks at mini*wheat* :P

Who knows we can even put this term on the Risa shirt (if we have one). People who see us wearing it might actually think we were from a real choir XD
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 06:50:20 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #786 on: November 15, 2007, 12:00:32 AM »

just a tshirt idea

Offline Amaya

• 天谷のように
« Reply #787 on: November 15, 2007, 02:18:55 AM »
Greetings! I'm new here and I'm a big fan of Risa! I do love Reina more, but Risa is still very cool to me. She's beautiful and talented. I love her.
田中れいな高橋愛新垣里沙亀井絵里吉澤ひとみ
後藤真希藤本美貴矢口真理ジュンジュン安倍なつみ

鈴木愛理岡井千里

菅谷里沙子熊井友理奈

前田有紀松浦亜弥

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #788 on: November 16, 2007, 07:13:44 AM »

just a tshirt idea

I like that, A LOT.
The idea of Metro Rabbits was a good one and it's a pity they are now inactive. Still, we could incoporate it into the tee. Red fonts on white is always good. Btw, does anyone know where I could get my hands on the wristband, cap or shirt? I've been wanting those for ages.

Greetings! I'm new here and I'm a big fan of Risa! I do love Reina more, but Risa is still very cool to me. She's beautiful and talented. I love her.

Hello :) I noticed your post in the Reina thread and I have to say, liking these 2 (Gaki-san and Tanakacchi) is a very good choice (Yeah, I'm biased :P). And I totally agree that Risa is talented and beautiful. Welcome, and I hope you enjoy ya stay here. Having Gaki fans to talk to and discuss stuff is fun. Currently this thread doesn't move as fast as some of the others so feel free to post and post and post :D

Now for some Athena and the Rob....(I still don't know how to spell that  :P ) pics

The sales for this single aren't great, but it's a catchy song and everyone looks absolutely adorable in it. Definitely worth checking out. I have decided to get this just to show my lil support for Gaki-san. Was intending to order the single V too but why do I get the feeling there won't be one :(

Some appearances on 2 TV/radio shows.

I wished there bigger pics of these. Gaki-san, Tanakacchi and Ai-chan = LOVE (pun not intended :lol: )
I especially like the 2nd row leftmost pic cuz TakaGaki looks so close and comfortable together :heart:

Everyone looks great here but Gaki-san is the cutest. Look at that hat, or the brown outfit! Usually people say it's the clothes that make the man, but in this case, I'm positive Gaki-san made the clothes XD

*sigh* Why do I love Gaki-san so :wub:
Maybe cuz she's perfect?

Pics originally posted by amp, jaja and lovemusic @ JPM so all credit goes to them.

chokkan2: I fully agree. So there's a thread at the joint now? Gotta check it out. And I already pledged my membership *points to sig*
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 07:30:02 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #789 on: November 16, 2007, 07:53:57 AM »
chokkan2: I fully agree. So there's a thread at the joint now? Gotta check it out. And I already pledged my membership *points to sig*

*sigh* ... shirenu doesn't like the idea of creating a group thread or something like that .......... so ..... no thread ...... but we still can keep annoy her with protest XD

EDIT:

even though no group thread, I still think we should keep a member list.

now the BIGGEST problem is ......... where the hell do we put the member list ?   hmmm............

btw, when the hell will Gaki gonna have a new PB ??   WTF is wrong with you, UFA ?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 09:42:00 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #790 on: November 18, 2007, 08:09:09 AM »
Even with school work I've been trying to figure out a shirt design...and I for the life of me cannot draw a bean that can be cute and gaki like... its just not in the ability of my hand to do so...

Ahh so we are M.A.Y.U.G.E. eh? I could go with that, I'm quite the fan of the creative Acronyms.

You know the next time Gaki has a PB things will get crazy as everyone waits for it, just waiting for the moment should be part of the adventure.

There wasn't enough Risa on last weeks HM@... I wonder if they take turns having shooting breaks...hehe
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #791 on: November 18, 2007, 09:08:17 PM »
Ahh so we are M.A.Y.U.G.E. eh? I could go with that, I'm quite the fan of the creative Acronyms.

yep, we are M.A.Y.U.G.E. !!!!   

btw, should we drop the word "choir" ?  why "choir" ??  I think just "M.A.Y.U.G.E." is ok ..... what do you guys think ??

You know the next time Gaki has a PB things will get crazy as everyone waits for it, just waiting for the moment should be part of the adventure.

There wasn't enough Risa on last weeks HM@... I wonder if they take turns having shooting breaks...hehe

I can't wait any longer!!!!!!!!!!!   damn you UFA

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #792 on: November 18, 2007, 09:13:13 PM »
btw, when the hell will Gaki gonna have a new PB ??   WTF is wrong with you, UFA ?
when they find out that i have money to spend.

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #793 on: November 19, 2007, 05:41:22 AM »

*sigh* ... shirenu doesn't like the idea of creating a group thread or something like that .......... so ..... no thread ...... but we still can keep annoy her with protest XD

EDIT:

even though no group thread, I still think we should keep a member list.

now the BIGGEST problem is ......... where the hell do we put the member list ?   hmmm............

btw, when the hell will Gaki gonna have a new PB ??   WTF is wrong with you, UFA ?

Is it allowed to have a member list on the first page of this thread? I think I kinda understand where the mods are coming from about the no individual groups thing. Maybe just a list could be alright. I think.

Sayumi's getting one soon right. With some luck, Gaki-san could be getting one early next year. I recall someone mentioning a few of the girls looking tanner recently. Who knows, they could've gone to take the pics for the new PBs already.

Even with school work I've been trying to figure out a shirt design...and I for the life of me cannot draw a bean that can be cute and gaki like... its just not in the ability of my hand to do so...

I know! I can't draw even if my life depended on it. I tried the bean but I could never get it to be half as cute as Risa's. Damn for not having better drawing skills.

I'm pretty sure they do. In fact, I think there were even ocassions where 2 or more of them got "off" days from filming at the same time.

yep, we are M.A.Y.U.G.E. !!!!   

btw, should we drop the word "choir" ?  why "choir" ??  I think just "M.A.Y.U.G.E." is ok ..... what do you guys think ??

I have no idea why choir either. It was suggested by someone in the past and everyone went along with it. Maybe choir cuz Gaki fans go around "singing" her praises? XD

New merchandise...

Just Gaki calendar

Gaki Yearly Planner

She looks really pretty in this one :wub: Is this outfit was from the 2008 MM calendar? It looks kinda familiar.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #794 on: November 19, 2007, 07:14:17 AM »
Is it allowed to have a member list on the first page of this thread? I think I kinda understand where the mods are coming from about the no individual groups thing. Maybe just a list could be alright. I think.

I don't think shirenu will like it because this thread will become the group thread ......

maybe we have to post the member list somewhere else .......

create a website for the group ?? we can put the member list there ....... we can also use the site as a M.A.Y.U.G.E. archive (post links there when we upload something, like gifs, ava/sig, OPVs, etc,  to MediaFire, DivShare, etc)  .........

Sayumi's getting one soon right. With some luck, Gaki-san could be getting one early next year. I recall someone mentioning a few of the girls looking tanner recently. Who knows, they could've gone to take the pics for the new PBs already.

I'm pretty sure they do. In fact, I think there were even ocassions where 2 or more of them got "off" days from filming at the same time.

I really hope so ....... Me need Gaki PB ........

I have no idea why choir either. It was suggested by someone in the past and everyone went along with it. Maybe choir cuz Gaki fans go around "singing" her praises? XD

I really can't understand ..........umm..........  also "choir" makes me think of Aichan, not Gaki .........so I suggest we should drop it .........

let's vote on it.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 10:12:26 AM by shirenu »

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #795 on: November 21, 2007, 06:05:18 AM »
New merchandise...

Just Gaki calendar

Gaki Yearly Planner

She looks really pretty in this one :wub: Is this outfit was from the 2008 MM calendar? It looks kinda familiar.

I WANT~! OR IM GONNA GO EMO. :mon emo:
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline nincompo0p

« Reply #796 on: November 25, 2007, 12:02:48 AM »
mame is damn awesome.
her mikan set pictures are killer.
H!P University Let's study together!

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #797 on: November 25, 2007, 09:14:48 AM »
This place need some livening up... since i forgot to copy my translation from before over here you guys can talk about it!
(Copied from my post in H!O, original Picture credit to JaeCee at H!O)

Sorry it took a bit, had to do another translation, then I fell asleep in my chair... which hurt some... but let's get to the main event!

Of course as always anyone who wants to correct me please do! Especially things that are ** out cause those are words I don't know how they fit.

-----
(Top left box of right page)
I, Niigaki Risa and 3 middle school student’s bright fun Unit.

(Right hand side box)
Morning Musume’s Risa-chan, the performer for the Voice of Athena for TV Tokyo’s Anime “Robby and Keroby”, sings the theme song “Shouri no Big Wave” from the same Anime with Mitsui Aika-chan, and C-ute’s Nakajima Saki-chan and Okai Chisato-chan
“Athena & Kerorobittsu” form!!!!
*note it says Kerorobittsu

(Article section)
---“Athena” whose voice Risa-chan performs as for the anime “Robby and Keroby”, what kind of girl is she?
“Though her appearance is girlish, inside she’s scatterbrained and tomboyish, she’s surpising and will say things straight forward, she’s that kind of spirited girl. As the announcer who loves singing and dancing, when performing I raise my voice 3 tones higher than my usual voice (smile)”

---What kind of unit is “Athena and Robikerobittsu”?
“I, Niigaki Risa and Mitsui (Aika) who together are both active in Morning Musume, with C-ute’s Nakajima Saki-chan and Okai Chisato-chan, we are a bright fun Unit. At first, we’d say, “what kind of unit are we?”, their hearts were racing a bit too. It’s the first time with the two girls from C-ute, everyone else is a middle school student, I’m *Pon* alone and older too. The two from cute were really nervous. But when I first joined Morning Musume I was a 1st year middle school student, of course when I did things with the older girls my heart was racing too so I think it was that kind of sensation. So when it’s the 4 of us, I think I’d say something like, “Today I wonder what’s going on in school?” I’d ask, and the tension would seem to drain away. When the four of us are doing things its fun! They’d say.”

---The image for the 3 are?
“Mitsui is, out of the 3 of them, she’s kind of like the Big Sister. When I’m not around, the 3 of them would be clamoring. And, when I interject “Pah” except for Mitsui the other two would get quiet with a “su”. That’s interesting though (smile), when Mitsui takes the lead she’s chatty, saying that I get to see another face that I don’t see in Morning Musume. Nakajima-chan is person who battles in difficult circumstances. When she doesn’t know something she asks. When we do things together, I think she’d be the kind to say “I’ll do my best too,” you know. Okai-chan is interesting. She’s easily become totally full on (smile). But when the moment piles on she’s a bright girl. In terms of what the 3 have in common, even if they can’t do something at first, they try till they can, let’s finish it perfectly; it’s the feeling that they are trying their best. It’s because they have that feeling I think we have fun together and get along.”

---Lastly, Please tell us about any points or things to inquired about “Shouri no Big Wave” sung by Athena & Robikerottsu.
“Kids as well can put in their own *furi*, the melody is easy to remember too. There’s also portions’ being sung considering Athena-chan a little so, if you have fun listening, I think you’ll want to sing along.”
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #798 on: November 25, 2007, 10:36:50 AM »

Hi. I'm tama-chan. I'm also a mod here. And I hate when people try to annoy me. :)

This is how I think. This thread right here is your "group" thread. No need to make a new one anywhere and make it even more cliquey. Representing is okay. Make sigs/avatars for your own fangroup, cool. Wanna make t-shirts? Go ahead. I'll even let you discuss it here, but don't be too random and chit-chatty that you stop talking about anything Risa-related but t-shirts or your fangroup. Once you got your whole t-shirt deal done, you can make a thread for it in the Market Place. But please stop it about making group threads. It's never a good idea to annoy mods. If you were just joking then it's time to stop doing that too. shirenu already had enough and, you know what, it's all up to me now.
Hope you'll finally understand. Thank you. :)

Offline ach0i

• ecchi
  • ~Aichan/Ayaya~
« Reply #799 on: November 26, 2007, 10:32:31 PM »
whoa...
people are certainly energetic...

all i know is mame rocks and her voice is extremely distinguishable. :)

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Babyrock (Sonpub Remix)