JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyde - The Cape of Storms

Author Topic: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]  (Read 690656 times)

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
Re: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]
« Reply #840 on: December 19, 2007, 10:08:51 PM »
Gaki Muffler! Gaki Smile! Gaki Adorable attempt at getting food in HM@ failing ><... blame the final dish!

I do want Gaki stuff, but heaven knows I don't think I could manage my money well enough to do it...lol, I think someone has to remind me of that in march so I don't go nutz on the one day we can go to the H!P store hawaii again.

Her hair went back to waves... I wonder why she had made it straight for that short time when they filmed the wii stuff... and if we'll see it on anything else... hmmm well either way I like gaki's hair so no worries... after all it just helps frame her beautiful smile!

-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
« Reply #841 on: December 20, 2007, 01:01:35 AM »
Just watched Mikan making of, lots of Gaki goodness there :wub:

and that muffler O_o aaagh I want it soo bad! but it's quite expensive T_T

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #842 on: December 20, 2007, 03:19:25 PM »
LOL, cuz we live in the equator line area so no 4 season~ WOW!!! u get the 1st PB Gaki!!! so jealous! i check at amazon, just the used one available T-T, i juz have the 2nd n 3rd Gaki's PB... wanna collect all~ ehehehe :p

Try yesasia. I ordered mine from there but it takes 21 days to ship out :O Which means I'll only be receiving it in Jan 2008  :(

I bought Amanatsu from Kinokuniya a few days back and I LOVE it. I've been flipping it through too many times :P  I wanted to get Isshun too but they didn't have it anymore :banghead: There was one copy originally. Now someone is the happy owner of Isshun and it ain't me :cry: That person is so lucky.

Her hair went back to waves... I wonder why she had made it straight for that short time when they filmed the wii stuff... and if we'll see it on anything else... hmmm well either way I like gaki's hair so no worries... after all it just helps frame her beautiful smile!

I'm thinking Gaki-san got that hair for a special reason. Could it be her image for a new PB to be announced in Feb/March 2008? After all, the rokkies got a new one each and so did Ai. If there really is one and Gaki-san has that beautiful straight hair I'll be so happy! :wub:

Gaki-san in Kimono :heart:

I think she talks about the shock of being sub-leader, getting to be a part of the 10th anniversary group with the OG and Koharu, the Athena gig and radioshow with Eri. She mentions 2007 being a good year and she will continue to work hard with a down-to-earth attitude for 2008. I'm not really sure if I got it right, someone with a better understanding of Japanese might wanna elaborate or correct it.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #843 on: December 20, 2007, 03:34:44 PM »
I bought Amanatsu from Kinokuniya a few days back and I LOVE it. I've been flipping it through too many times :P  I wanted to get Isshun too but they didn't have it anymore :banghead:

I got 2 *NEW/UNOPEN* Isshun ~ both 1st Print  ~  yep, I bought 3 XD

I can sell it to you, but it'll cost you an arm and a leg  ($36 each + S&H :lol: :lol:)

I'm thinking Gaki-san got that hair for a special reason. Could it be her image for a new PB to be announced in Feb/March 2008? After all, the rokkies got a new one each and so did Ai. If there really is one and Gaki-san has that beautiful straight hair I'll be so happy! :wub:

I really hope so ~~~~ me need Gaki !!!!!

Gaki-san in Kimono :heart:

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/9688/gaki07ep2.jpg

I think she talks about the shock of being sub-leader, getting to be a part of the 10th anniversary group with the OG and Koharu, the Athena gig and radioshow with Eri. She mentions 2007 being a good year and she will continue to work hard with a down-to-earth attitude for 2008. I'm not really sure if I got it right, someone with a better understanding of Japanese might wanna elaborate or correct it.

aww :wub: ~~~ she's so beautiful ~~~~~~~~

EDIT:

I got KILLED again by Gaki .......... at the opening of the "Making of" of the MM All Single Complete, she suddenly appear out of nowhere and cause me an heart attack ......

SHE'S SHOCKINGLY BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!   

I got stunned and can't move or talk for a day .............
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 11:34:36 PM by chokkan 2 »

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #844 on: December 22, 2007, 12:28:58 AM »
Isshun!?! ooo tempting but too expensive for my blood... *sniff sniff*

I loved her in the mikan making! Having fun with the puppets too!! And trying to get in on A teams talking ... so cute!

The only paper good I bought of MM (besides the pictures from hawaii ^^;) is the 10th anniversary mook...
I can't decide what pbs I should get when I get money...so much choices... ><

I wonder when we'll hear more about the next Athena songy thing... hmm
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #845 on: December 23, 2007, 01:41:14 PM »

My gawd, you bought 3 copies?? Mind if I ask why? XD

I loved her in the mikan making! Having fun with the puppets too!! And trying to get in on A teams talking ... so cute!

The only paper good I bought of MM (besides the pictures from hawaii ^^;) is the 10th anniversary mook...
I can't decide what pbs I should get when I get money...so much choices... ><

I wonder when we'll hear more about the next Athena songy thing... hmm

What's A team?

How good is the mook on a scale of 1 to 10? I can't decide if I should buy it especially when there are so little preview pics. I need to see more Gaki-san ones to decide :P

New Athena related pic. Could it be her new image for the 2nd single? I like it, Gaki-san looks so young and cute :wub: No idea how the others are involved or if they even are.

Credits: amp @ JPM

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #846 on: December 23, 2007, 08:58:13 PM »
It looks like that ad is for a show that Gaki is gonna appear in on the 6th and the 13th... and those other people are probably also part of the cast/guests. Based on how she's dressed... I wonder if she's going to try to be in character like how Koharu does Kirarin...hmmm

The 10th anniversary mook is more geared towards you like everyone and you having a passion to eventually read japanese (its a bit too much for me but in the future I'd like to able to sit there and read each segment with a dictionary at hand in case). If you want Gaki max you need to get her PBs.

In the Mikan making they were divided into teams for shooting the PV, A team was Ai, Chun, and Aika. Aika was having a fun talking and doing all sorts of sillies and Risa comes in and leans on Ai's back and makes cute faces. Aika jokingly says she can't be there cause she's C team. It's cute but kind of short ^^.
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #847 on: December 23, 2007, 09:30:24 PM »

My gawd, you bought 3 copies?? Mind if I ask why? XD

huh ?? I need a reason ??  :? :? :?

XD

about the mook ..... yep, it's good ONLY if you can sit down and spend A LOT of time reading ...........

it's a little bit too much  :banghead:  but it's good ^_^

Gaki's so cute   :wub:

YAY Post 1999 ~ The Year of Gomaki + Love Machine

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #848 on: December 27, 2007, 07:53:19 AM »
It looks like that ad is for a show that Gaki is gonna appear in on the 6th and the 13th... and those other people are probably also part of the cast/guests. Based on how she's dressed... I wonder if she's going to try to be in character like how Koharu does Kirarin...hmmm

In the Mikan making they were divided into teams for shooting the PV, A team was Ai, Chun, and Aika. Aika was having a fun talking and doing all sorts of sillies and Risa comes in and leans on Ai's back and makes cute faces. Aika jokingly says she can't be there cause she's C team. It's cute but kind of short ^^.

If Gaki-san gets to appear on shows as Athena now, I hope she gets more popular cuz of it. The anime ain't as fun as KiraRev but any exposure is better than none.

I finally saw the making of Mikan. Gosh Risa is so adorable in it. Especially when she was playing around with Aika at the beginning and Koha and Eri at the ending. I also loved the part she leaned on Ai like you mentioned. TakaGaki = :heart:

Were these posted before? I can't believe how good her self-take pics are. Damn, this girl is so hawt XD

Oh and look at the 2nd row rightmost pic! That means Gaki-san performed in a few concerts with the hairstyle we love so much. I hope the DVD is shot from one of those *crosses fingers*

Some TakaGaki Love. There is a definite lack of it these days. Learn to grope and hug each other more girls XD

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #849 on: December 27, 2007, 08:55:12 AM »
^
there was defenitely a lack of Takagaki in the past two years, though lately due to the fact that they're leader and sub-leader they do seem closer...well at least infront of the camera... :D
thanks for the pictures ,though i think they were already uploaded ...

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #850 on: December 29, 2007, 04:18:19 AM »
Gaki seriously looks... great in all of those pics :wub: :wub:
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #851 on: December 29, 2007, 05:55:37 AM »
damn you UFA, give her a new PB !! all 6th Gen got more PBs than her .........

I seriously think that she will not graduate sooner than the 6th Gen or Koha ....... she definitely will break the record :lol: (is it  good or bad ....... :banghead:)

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
« Reply #852 on: December 30, 2007, 01:34:15 PM »
^ yeah a new PB will be great... preferrably a love hello or something.. and of course it's good if she breaks the record :D

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #853 on: December 30, 2007, 04:35:00 PM »
seriously!!!!! really hope there's a new PB from her in this coming year.... at least 4 PB LOL!!! but the worst is, why there are no Alo-Hello for her... like other H!P members, if there's a Alo-hello DVD normally there will be a PB...but she didnt have  :cry: ..although the gap of the release date for Alo Hello DVD and the Isshun PB is ver small, but at least..i want a alo hello PB!!!

thanks to GeneRiC^PaPerDoLL for my CuTe~ ava n sig~ (^o^)

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #854 on: December 30, 2007, 10:07:13 PM »
Alo-hellos don't necessarily result in pbs as well... Alo-hello as a group is a good example where AH2 didn't result in a pb for it (though really with the first fourth of it....why would you need one ^^; joking) and Rika didn't get one with her Alo-hello either did she? Either way I'm one of the top people on the list that want her to have an Alo-Hello PB, its a shame she didn't have one but you know there's also the possibility that it'll develop into a better Alo-Hello Niigaki Risa PB and Alo-Hello 2 Niigaki Risa DVD in the future *is wishing*

Perhaps they want her to be more well rounded than others which is why she gotten so much this year... I mean I'm sure it wasn't in their plan to have her replace tsuji initially but the result is still cool ^^.

Let the Risa times continue through 2008!
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #855 on: December 31, 2007, 07:28:51 PM »
yeah!!! rally hope there's gonna be a Alo Hello PB for risa, cuz i really like the theme for most of the alo hello PB, where it was so colorful, very suitable for the cheerful gaki-san character!!!! + nice bikini shots LOL  :P

so gonna hope this year, gaki-san bloom up more!

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #856 on: December 31, 2007, 08:06:18 PM »
so gonna hope this year, gaki-san bloom up more!

she will ^_^

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #857 on: December 31, 2007, 10:00:19 PM »
LOL!!! from the pic, she's kinda like seriously promise~ wif her very cute over reaction, the main trademark of gaki-san~ ahahahhaa... oh gaki-san!!!

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #858 on: December 31, 2007, 10:21:46 PM »
Hehehe ya I loved her getting the YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! from the love machine part of the fun stuff! And whenever she's in shot during that performance she looks like she's having so much fun.
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Roxasu

• Around Somewhere o_O
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #859 on: January 01, 2008, 04:06:42 AM »
[size=9]HAPPY NEW YEAR GAKI FANS[/size]

12:00am Jan 1st over here in NYC

Fav AKB Members: Akicha (Aki Takajo), Myao (Miho Miyazaki),  Love-Tan (Aika Ota), and Mayuyu (Mayu Watanabe)
Fav H!P Members: Niigaki Risa, Michishige Sayumi, Mano Erena, Okai Chisato, and Shimizu Saki

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyde - The Cape of Storms