JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taniyama Kishou - Daydreamin`

Author Topic: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]  (Read 690599 times)

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
Re: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]
« Reply #940 on: April 10, 2008, 03:43:50 PM »
^ Thanks BarrieV. I found it. Gah that was so funny. Mikitty was crying LOL. Risa's really starting to push Reina out of top spot!!!

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #941 on: April 10, 2008, 06:51:40 PM »
http://www.imgur.com/i.php?i=080409/3471.jpg
:wub:

What I like about Gakisan? In the beggining she had a lot of haters and she got booed at concerts.
Aww, poor Gakisan.  :cry:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #942 on: April 10, 2008, 09:18:14 PM »
WTF? Serious? That must've been horrible. For some reason I want to hear this...was it ever on any DVD's or just on concert audio rips? I think that if I hear it, it'll make me like her even more.
At least I've never heard any actual recordings of it, but I still believe it to be true. They say some fans even burned her pictures at concerts. She was VERY much disliked when she joined. There were rumours about her having passed the audition because her parents were rich, which turned fans mad... And I suppose they didn't find her either very cute or talented. It's funny that Risa may have got the worst initial reception out of all MM members, but I'd rank her among the most energetic/happiest members ever - always with a smile on her face. That's something you gotta admire, right? And I guess she didn't give up because she was a huge fan of Morning Musume before joining, and I believe that she still loves being there. Dedication for the win o/

I would be the MOST surprised to see Risa end up in a scandal or screwing up. She seems to genuinely love her career, and she sure had to work hard for the fans' acceptance.

*babblin'*
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #943 on: April 10, 2008, 09:31:27 PM »
There were rumours about her having passed the audition because her parents were rich, which turned fans mad... And I suppose they didn't find her either very cute or talented. It's funny that Risa may have got the worst initial reception out of all MM members, but I'd rank her among the most energetic/happiest members ever - always with a smile on her face. That's something you gotta admire, right? And I guess she didn't give up because she was a huge fan of Morning Musume before joining, and I believe that she still loves being there. Dedication for the win o/

I would be the MOST surprised to see Risa end up in a scandal or screwing up. She seems to genuinely love her career, and she sure had to work hard for the fans' acceptance.

yep, that why I love her ^_^      chances of her in a scandal is less than me joining Morning Musume XD :lol:

and yeah, there are some "proof" about Gaki being rich ^_^

see Wolfpedia @ http://wolf.picotips.com/word/%B6%E2%BB%FD%A4%C1%A5%AC%A5%AD%A4%B5%A4%F3

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #944 on: April 10, 2008, 11:11:34 PM »
Thanks Shirenu, and it wasn't babblin'.

After reading that its made me like her even more and she seems to be the ideal person to look to for inspiration etc. Yeah I suppose she wasn't very cute or talented when she joined but you know what they say about ugly ducklings (not saying she was ugly either though).

I agree. She is the most energetic out of all of Morning Musume and I just love watching her in concerts. She's always so in to it and works so hard to please the crowd and get them in to it too.

Risa in a scandal = NO WAY!

I'm not gonna even go into my thoughts on whether she is rich or not. Else I'll start ranting about stuff that goes on in the UK. I just don't really understand why the fans would get so riled up about it and burn her photos. Ahh well...that's all in the past. Those people were stupid...nuf said.

Just for the LOLZ...

I'll come up with something better later
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 11:40:35 PM by Lolli »

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #945 on: April 10, 2008, 11:35:31 PM »
Thanks Shirenu, and it wasn't babblin'.

After reading that its made me like her even more and she seems to be the ideal person to look to for inspiration etc. Yeah I suppose she wasn't cute or talented when she joined but you know what they say about ugly ducklings (not saying she was ugly either though).
Same with me. :D

And I think she was cute when she was younger. XD

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #946 on: April 10, 2008, 11:39:42 PM »
^ Sorry. I should read through things a bit more before I post them. I didn't mean it like that...I'll rephrase it add a word :D
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 11:46:34 PM by Lolli »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #947 on: April 11, 2008, 12:01:52 AM »
I'm glad the babble wasn't annoying :D

I'm not gonna even go into my thoughts on whether she is rich or not. Else I'll start ranting about stuff that goes on in the UK. I just don't really understand why the fans would get so riled up about it and burn her photos.
I don't think her family being rich was the problem itself, though if she was the first MM member to join from a rich family, it probably helped with bringing up rumours. The problem was the rumour about her family BUYING her way into Morning Musume. And I guess some fans believed this rumour because they couldn't see the potential in her (as opposed to Aichan or Makoto) and she didn't have the underdog card either (because that was clearly given to Konno). Because she didn't "fit in", they probably thought that the only way this girl could have been accepted was if someone paid a heck lot of money for it... And these fans turned angry, because someone buying their way into MM wouldn't be exactly fair.

But I think it's all bullshit personally, if you look at Risa now you can tell that she did have potential all along.. :D

Just for comparison, C-ute's Airi's dad is a famous golf player in Japan, but to my knowledge no fans have ever had problems with this. So it's not about what kind of family you come from, but ... a mix of a lot of things...
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #948 on: April 11, 2008, 12:11:25 AM »
Just for comparison, C-ute's Airi's dad is a famous golf player in Japan, but to my knowledge no fans have ever had problems with this.
But with Airi, she had a really good voice (better than Risa's when she was younger) so I guess they saw potential in Airi and didn't see any in Risa so they didn't think she had to buy her way in or something. I don't know. XD

Yeah I suppose she wasn't very cute
I still think she was "very" cute. XD (I just didn't like the pigtails she had all of the time)

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #949 on: April 11, 2008, 12:16:07 AM »
Risa has always been one of my MM favorites.
It's the first time I hear that her family is supposed to be rich :O but I personally don't care much, even if they bought her into MM. It's probably not fair but what's fair nowadays? Like you guys said, she got better and better and now she deserves to be there anyway.

I like that she once said that she see's everyone in the crowd, or tries to at least.
Gives me hope for other H!P members... that they're doing the same~  :ph43r:
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #950 on: April 11, 2008, 12:31:07 AM »
I don't think her family being rich was the problem itself, though if she was the first MM member to join from a rich family, it probably helped with bringing up rumours. The problem was the rumour about her family BUYING her way into Morning Musume.

I was just meaning that I wasn't going to go off one of my 'just because your parents may have/earn more money then the people on really low incomes doesn't mean that can spend all their money on their kids' rants.

@Naomi - You may have realised by now that I'm crap with words XD

Sorry if this has already been brought up. But what is this about???

特技: ロボットダンスを練習中です。。。(笑) http://www.helloproject.com/artist/01/08/index.html

I know what it translates as because I saw it on wikithePPN (I can't get on there at the minute though). I was just wondering what it's to do with / where its from.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #951 on: April 11, 2008, 01:01:06 AM »
I think one of the other reasons why our Gaki-san was hated other than the rumors that she's rich is that:

-before joining musume, risa was somewhat an idol, doing commericals and some other stuffs. 
-There is also a rumors that she was related to UFA/UFG head honcho....

But i def. don't think she deserved any of those bashing.  She is the most positive, energtic individual i've ever met.  Always with a smile on her face, she works hard to get where she's at.  She's very entertaining and talkative and although it can get annoyinh at times there should be no reason to hate her.  she's cute and not ugly. 
She's AMAZINGLY CUTE AND GORGEOUS NOW! and really improved in her singing and dancing.  She's a great Sub-leader, the best outta all past sub-leaders.... (miki didn't do much when she sub, i don't think, and both Yossy and Ai-chan did hold that position long, and i dunno about others...)  She seems really caring and love all the members and try to lead them and get them in line.  she's great @ supporting Current Leader Ai-chan. 

Niigaki Risa deserves much praises and cheers!

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #952 on: April 11, 2008, 02:56:14 AM »
She's a great Sub-leader, the best outta all past sub-leaders.... (miki didn't do much when she sub, i don't think, and both Yossy and Ai-chan did hold that position long, and i dunno about others...)  She seems really caring and love all the members and try to lead them and get them in line.  she's great @ supporting Current Leader Ai-chan. 

Niigaki Risa deserves much praises and cheers!

there is a rumor about Gaki is the ACTUAL leader (shadow leader) of MM & she's in some kind of Leader-training since a long time ago

see Wolfpedia http://wolf.picotips.com/word/%BF%B7%B3%C0%A5%EA%A1%BC%A5%C0%A1%BC%C2%D4%CB%BE%CF%C0

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #953 on: April 11, 2008, 03:04:57 AM »
Can someone translate the Wolfpedia thing? i dunno japanese..... sorry
please and thank you.

what ARE they saying about Gaki-san?

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #954 on: April 11, 2008, 10:28:19 AM »
there are some "proof" about Gaki being rich ^_^

see Wolfpedia @ http://wolf.picotips.com/word/%B6%E2%BB%FD%A4%C1%A5%AC%A5%AD%A4%B5%A4%F3
there is a rumor about Gaki is the ACTUAL leader (shadow leader) of MM & she's in some kind of Leader-training since a long time ago

see Wolfpedia http://wolf.picotips.com/word/%BF%B7%B3%C0%A5%EA%A1%BC%A5%C0%A1%BC%C2%D4%CB%BE%CF%C0
Can someone translate the Wolfpedia thing? i dunno japanese..... sorry
please and thank you.

what ARE they saying about Gaki-san?

I'll translate it ~~ but I'll need some time XD

if anyone translated them before me, please post !!

It's the first time I hear that her family is supposed to be rich :O
:shock:  they even joke about it @ the "Lunch with family" thing @ Okajo Sports Festival Extra. The "Lunch with family" jokes about almost everyone, except Eri, Sayu, and Reina ^_^  (Reina's "parents" reflects Reina's Yankii style, so they kinda joke about that too) you should dl the Okajo Sports Festival + Extra ~ it's so funny ^_^
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 11:05:52 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline Risastar

• Member+
« Reply #955 on: April 11, 2008, 08:19:24 PM »
Whenever I think of Morning Musume I think of Risa. To me she gives it her all and really enjoys what she does which is why I think she was picked to be in the anniversary unit. She has come a long way and faced many hardships but she doesn't let them get her down instead she continues to grow and mature. As sub leader she is doing a great job at supporting one of her best friends Ai-chan! With her amazing voice and positive personality I know Risa will go far! :heart: :heart:

Then

Now!
:wub:
Fany Power<3

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #956 on: April 11, 2008, 09:41:49 PM »
^ Risa's motto is Never let go no matter what and don't ever give up. So I guess she really works hard even if people dislike her, like how it was in the past. I admire her greatly for that spirit. I'm glad no one hates her now. Or at least fans bother to yell GAKI-SAN during MM concerts.

I adore Gaki-san :wub: Even though other members go up and down my fave list like a yoyo, only Risa remains in number 1 position. I have to admit when I first saw 5th gen clips from back in 2002, I only felt Risa was cute but not really pretty. Then in Iroppoi Jirettai, everything changed. She didn't get a ton of scenes in the PV but I was immediately attracted to her. In fact, Gaki-san took my breath away. The Sakura Mankai PV sealed my fate (how could anyone bite hair so beautifully XD) and from then on, Risa was the one.

and yeah, there are some "proof" about Gaki being rich ^_^

From what I can make out (but bear in mind it might not be totally accurate), the article says something like this...

- When eating, she orders a lot of sushi (I assume this should be rather expensive)
- Her dad rides in a luxurious car
- She doesn't like abalone but likes shark's fin (But liking it doesn't mean she eats it often?)
- On H!M her team guessed Caviar correctly (If I recall right, Eri and her both guessed correctly, weren't there rumors about Eri being rich too?)
- She has her own bedroom
- The number of rooms in their house outnumber the number of family members
- There is a drawing room (Apparently this was what Eri said somewhere)
- She got all the answers right about some expensive items on HM@ (they probably think she must attend musicals/exhibitions etc of fine art or the high life to know the prices)
- She got the highest score on H!M/HM@ in the manners game (and so the article deduces she has good upbringing which equals coming from a rich family)

I don't understand the part about the condo taken from in the Alo Hello DVD. Can somebody please explain?

There is a rumor about Gaki is the ACTUAL leader (shadow leader) of MM & she's in some kind of Leader-training since a long time ago

What do they mean by she's the actual leader? As in Ai listens to her and does what she suggests? Or that Risa is more popular among the members? Maybe they were just good ideas and didn't have to do with anything else. I can't make out the leader article. The words are too difficult. Please try to translate this chokkan2? Thanks in advance.

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #957 on: April 12, 2008, 01:02:44 AM »
I used to not like Risa, she was just "Blah".  After some time and Ama Natsu, I actually began to appreciate her.  I was definitely happy enough to meet her later.  Her attitude is very Genki, so now I am a bit sad I used to hate on her.  But now, I'm a Risa fan, esp. her and Eri.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #958 on: April 12, 2008, 07:52:19 AM »
hmm, Gaki-san.... :drool:
I love the girl! She's really adorable! She always give 1000000% in concerts and etc. Her smile is the best!  8) Just seeing it makes me feel warm inside. Gaki's one of the reasons I still love Momusu (along with Ai-chan and 6th gen) Oh, and recently, Gaki=SEKUSHII!!! I feel like I've watched her grow up, from the youngest pigtailed momusu into this gorgeous woman! :w00t:
I really love seeing her interact with little kids. She's just soo great with them! I think it should have been her instead of Sayu on the kindergarten episode of Haromoni.
Anyway, she is just the cutest and much love to her! :wub:

Offline Kuja

• Member+
« Reply #959 on: April 12, 2008, 08:19:56 AM »
I remember Risa well from the times when I had just got to know MM. Especially from some HM episode where they sang karaoke and she had huge pigtails and was kind of out of place but still cute. I might be the only one who wasn't bothered by the pigtails at any point. Risa was my favorite then and she is my favorite now. I like how she seems gentle and friendly, yet talkative. My favorite Risa moments are her Futarigoto and the 10th anniversary unit PV's, where she looks amazinly beautiful.

Graphics by Miichan and Yangstars@soompi

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taniyama Kishou - Daydreamin`