JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Speed - April

Author Topic: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]  (Read 690648 times)

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
Re: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]
« Reply #960 on: April 12, 2008, 05:07:17 PM »
It's the first time I hear that her family is supposed to be rich :O
:shock:  they even joke about it @ the "Lunch with family" thing @ Okajo Sports Festival Extra. The "Lunch with family" jokes about almost everyone, except Eri, Sayu, and Reina ^_^  (Reina's "parents" reflects Reina's Yankii style, so they kinda joke about that too) you should dl the Okajo Sports Festival + Extra ~ it's so funny ^_^

I downloaded that but I thought they were just joking in general...not about how the members familys actually are. Because I doubt Iida's parents are actually black XD plus look at how Nacchi's parents were portrayed. I dunno.

I did however enjoy watching what they said about Risa about how she says HUH? to much. I think that made me like her just a little bit more as I have a tendency of selective hearing and the thing I say the most is HUH, WHA?

I've started going back through all the concerts I own now to watch Risa instead of Reina. I've kinda noticed just from watching Odore! Morning Curry and Koharu's first concert (can't remember the name) that Risa isn't really focused on much at all. I think even Reina got more attention camera wise then her. Really kinda sad.

Quote myself...

Sorry if this has already been brought up. But what is this about???

特技: ロボットダンスを練習中です。。。(笑) http://www.helloproject.com/artist/01/08/index.html

I know what it translates as because I saw it on wikithePPN (I can't get on there at the minute though). I was just wondering what it's to do with / where its from.

Bumping my query. Anyone know anything about this?

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #961 on: April 12, 2008, 06:07:00 PM »
since lil_hamz translated most of them, I'll translate the "leader" theory ~

but first my comments ~
- When eating, she orders a lot of sushi (I assume this should be rather expensive)
note: they used the word "sushi freak" ...... well, to non-sushi "freak", sushi maybe expensive .... but it can be cheap if you know where to get ^_^  (yep, I'm a sushi freak. I ate raw meat for months but I stopped because my breath stinks)

- Her dad rides in a luxurious car
so what. my father bought a Mercedes Benz while owe the bank and gov't money.......

- She doesn't like abalone but likes shark's fin (But liking it doesn't mean she eats it often?)
same as sushi, if you know where to go, you can get abalone and shark fin cheaper. (do you want the restaurant's business card?? but the one I know is in HK. LOL)

- On H!M her team guessed Caviar correctly (If I recall right, Eri and her both guessed correctly, weren't there rumors about Eri being rich too?)
it's a guessing game .... (if I can guess correctly who will be the next US President, I'll be the next president ??  total bullshit)

- She has her own bedroom

- The number of rooms in their house outnumber the number of family members

- There is a drawing room (Apparently this was what Eri said somewhere)
her parents + Gaki + Gaki's sister + 1 = 5 ... so her house got 5 rooms .... so? if her dad have a nice car, he'll buy a good building nice house ^_^

- She got all the answers right about some expensive items on HM@ (they probably think she must attend musicals/exhibitions etc of fine art or the high life to know the prices)

- She got the highest score on H!M/HM@ in the manners game (and so the article deduces she has good upbringing which equals coming from a rich family)
hmmmmm...... this only prove that Gaki have taste + raised in a good & proper family

I don't understand the part about the condo taken from in the Alo Hello DVD. Can somebody please explain?
Gaki said : "Ah... it's so nostalgic" when she came in to a large condo with a beautiful sea-view (they think Gaki used to live in sea-view condo therefore it's nostalgic to her and sea-view condo = rich well not all case is true )

in addition
- Gaki always treat Kamei to shabu-shabu (so ??)

What do they mean by she's the actual leader? As in Ai listens to her and does what she suggests? Or that Risa is more popular among the members? Maybe they were just good ideas and didn't have to do with anything else. I can't make out the leader article. The words are too difficult. Please try to translate this chokkan2? Thanks in advance.

yep, it's so damn difficult ....... so I need some time  ........

PLEASE correct my translate .. some parts I'm not sure how to translate ...........

translate (minus the blah-blah-blah):
- There is a reform theory of rebuilding and recovering MM from the damages caused by the disgraceful affair +graduation of previous members by placing Gaki as the leader because she's the most promising candidate.

- blah-blah-blah,  (talking about is she ok or ready for the job) ........

- Gaki said  she still behave like a child, but according to Mari and Yossie, she works the hardest (come early leave late)

- She's the leader of her group @ Hawaii  even though the other 3 are Kaori, Yossie, & Miki ..... the leader & future leader(s)

- Yossie gave the motherly role to Gaki when she graduates

- @Barks, 「新垣里沙=マザーシップ」 (Gaki=mothership) Gaki will be the mothership for the future MM (Nacchi was the mothership @ old MM)

- The Popularity of the Gaki is so much higher other previous subleaders

- Koha and Aika went to hug Gaki instead of Aichan @ DVD Mag of BKBKB

- a Fan letter ask Gaki who was suitable as leader 

- Sayu : Now MM is supported by Gaki

- After Miki's resign, Gaki worked very hard to support the leader (Aichan) to go through the unknown ......

- Aichan: Gaki backs her up like a "inside" leader and she's a good subleader

- Kaori : Gaki will gather/united (? not sure) H!P 10 years later just like what Yuko did

- she is a tactician who's controlling the leader in the shadow

- "I united everyone a bit"

so .... based on these .... they think Gaki isn't the leader is because she is younger than Aichan, but somehow in control since she can control Aichan ^_^ LOL

I downloaded that but I thought they were just joking in general...not about how the members familys actually are. Because I doubt Iida's parents are actually black XD plus look at how Nacchi's parents were portrayed. I dunno.
Kaori's "parents" are black because of her nickname "Johnson" XD and Nacchi's are portrayed like that because of the song Furusato (a countryside girl came to Tokyo), it the image of Hokkaido countryside parents  XD

I know what it translates as because I saw it on wikithePPN (I can't get on there at the minute though). I was just wondering what it's to do with / where its from.

hmmm ......... if I remember correctly, if's from Koha's first concert (?) when they asked her what's her specialty

also, MAYUGE got a new domain !!!!    it's   www.niigakirisa.co.cc  !!!!! EDIT: I may get a REAL domain later, so I'll keep you guys update ^_^ ...

>_<"" damn it's long ..............
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 10:35:13 PM by chokkan 2 »

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #962 on: April 12, 2008, 06:16:52 PM »
Kaori's "parents" are black because of her nickname "Johnson" XD and Nacchi's are portrayed like that because of the song Furusato (a countryside girl came to Tokyo), it the image of Hokkaido countryside parents  XD

Which is exactly what I was trying to say. They are taking the piss...so I expect they are taking the piss out of Gaki as well. I doubt her parents are 'rich', maybe just live a slightly better lifestyle then some others. Or maybe its like you said in the other parts. Gaki has just been bought up with different mannors etc. I dunno...I'm not gonna speculate any more.

hmmm ......... if I remember correctly, if's from Koha's first concert (?) when they asked her what's her specialty

Thanks. I will look it up.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #963 on: April 12, 2008, 06:30:06 PM »
Which is exactly what I was trying to say. They are taking the piss...so I expect they are taking the piss out of Gaki as well.
>_<"" my brain is not functioning after the translation .........

anyway,

I think they're just joking about the "Gaki is rich" rumor ~

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #964 on: April 12, 2008, 07:26:16 PM »
She's definitely fit the mother role.  In general, Risa is a very dependable, reliable, kind and loving person who's always thinks positive and are always energetic that always put her best in everyting she does, no matter what people think.  If she was rich, she definitely doesn't act like a rich spoiled brat or at least doesn't act like one, not that all rich kids are spoiled.  Whether its' nature or nurture, she definitely was raised well.
If she really was hated during her early MM career, she definitely didn't think too much about it and never gave up, and with a smile on her face.  Now i hope people don't hate her since she's really is a big pillar of support in MM now. 

My idea of a leader/subleader relationship:
The leader/subleader role is like the father/mother role.
Leader/Father handles the business outside and deals with people outside the group and help make them better.
Subleader/Mother watches over the home and the family/members, think of their well-being and constantly supports them as well as the father. 
like the saying goes, behind every successful leader is a supportive sub-leader.
Leader for external affairs, subleader for internal matters. 

Offline starlite

« Reply #965 on: April 13, 2008, 06:12:17 AM »
Well about the guessing game (caviar and shark's fin) if I remember it correctly, she said something like "I've tasted it before" so she knows which is real. That's why they assumed she's rich cuz rich people eats caviar lol

And having more rooms than her family members said something that her house is big, and only rich people live in big houses, other average families lives in apartment. (according to my brother, anyway) Cars is not hard to obtain, but license and maintaining the car is very expensive, so yeah. XD

And she said something in the cab about going to Hawaii to celebrate her sister's birthday when she's little, so that's a pretty big deal.

So okay, she might not be ultra-rich or anything but she's sure not just average.

But I agree, at least she's not a spoiled brat.  :heart: She's the mother of the group, proves that she's kind and nice. :heart:

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #966 on: April 14, 2008, 03:53:22 AM »
I also didn't notice her much till 6th generation went in and she developed very well after that in terms of character. You can see more of her on the camera, appealing for attention.

I'm not sure if this is true or has been posted here.
Quote from: Witch hunting Girlscouts
先週の八王子日曜から腰を痛めてて腰にテーピング巻いてる状態

Seems like she hurt her hip/waist as she was seen with tape around her waist at the Hachioji concert.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #967 on: April 14, 2008, 03:59:07 AM »

Seems like she hurt her hip/waist as she was seen with tape around her waist at the Hachioji concert.

what's with MM and injuries ?? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

but I don't think it'll be serious if she still can dance ..... the Gaki way ^_^ ~

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #968 on: April 14, 2008, 10:57:40 AM »
Thanks for the translation chokkan2.

Well about the guessing game (caviar and shark's fin) if I remember it correctly, she said something like "I've tasted it before" so she knows which is real. That's why they assumed she's rich cuz rich people eats caviar lol

And having more rooms than her family members said something that her house is big, and only rich people live in big houses, other average families lives in apartment. (according to my brother, anyway) Cars is not hard to obtain, but license and maintaining the car is very expensive, so yeah. XD

And she said something in the cab about going to Hawaii to celebrate her sister's birthday when she's little, so that's a pretty big deal.

So okay, she might not be ultra-rich or anything but she's sure not just average.

But I agree, at least she's not a spoiled brat.  :heart: She's the mother of the group, proves that she's kind and nice. :heart:

Risa is not a brat even though her nickname is  :D When you see how nice and kind she is to little kids you can tell.

She also went to Florida once before and wants to go again. It was in the H!P DVD mag that asked the rest of the members where she wanted to travel to. Only Ai-chan got it right too.

And her whole family including her grandparents went to support her in Tokyo during the MM auditions in 2001. I guess it costs a certain amount to bring the everyone to Tokyo from Yokohama and Okinawa?

Personally, I don't think Risa is rich. Maybe she is middle class or in the upper middle class sector.

I'm not sure if this is true or has been posted here.

OMG Gaki-san's hurt?? *my heart shatters* Poor Risa :cry: I wonder what happened. Thanks for the info ferrar1. And yes, she definitely will continue performing since she loves it so much and is such a responsible sub-leader.

Here is the part where I ramble about how totally beautiful and gorgeous Gaki-san is in the RB another ver. and lesson studio ver. Her whole flower power era look suits her perfectly. And someone needs to give her a movie or drama. This girl can emote! :D In the studio ver. her dancing was great. Much better than the original version imo. And boy, can she move her body  :P

GAKI-SAN~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #969 on: April 14, 2008, 11:15:33 AM »
It costs 350-400 Yen +- to take the Toyoko Line from Yokohama to Tokyo XD

And yeah they were discussing about how dedicated she is towards this team and i find it quite true. They also mentioned that she looked quite tired and was struggling with the dance at the Fukuyama concert.

For full details, refer here. Check out the video of her limping during Robi Carrot promotion.

http://www.machineworks.co.uk/whg/2008/04/post_5278.html

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #970 on: April 14, 2008, 02:18:43 PM »
*random*

I dreamt of Risa last night - well, of a new Risa PB. :lol: All her outfits (swimsuits, dresses) were influenced by maid outfits, it was like the theme of the PB. It was actually pretty cool (except for the pic where she was flashing her black panties. That was a bit too 'gravure' for me :D )

But man, it would make a nice PB :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #971 on: April 14, 2008, 09:48:56 PM »
Thanks for the translation chokkan2.

next time I will charge you guys a "small" translation fee since I've been translating a lot lately @JPHIP :twisted:  :tama-mad:   and I got no $$

LOL XD  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Risa is not a brat even though her nickname is  :D When you see how nice and kind she is to little kids you can tell.

it's a "hango" !!! (irony, satire, etc) ^_^ XD

It costs 350-400 Yen +- to take the Toyoko Line from Yokohama to Tokyo XD

:shock: wow, that's SO expensive !!   Gaki's family is rich !!!

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: XD     hango ~ hahaha ~

And yeah they were discussing about how dedicated she is towards this team and i find it quite true. They also mentioned that she looked quite tired and was struggling with the dance at the Fukuyama concert.

MM is her life ^_^

Robi Carrot promotion.

XD

anyway,

the only thing I'm gonna rant about the PVs is NOT ENOUGH Gaki shots :angry:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 09:51:27 PM by chokkan 2 »

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #972 on: April 17, 2008, 06:49:44 AM »
Just in case some of you have not watched this yet.

Ameba Part 1
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/jSvbekwjB00/

Ameba Part 2
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/UPwEMJPgGdE/

Gaki-san was super pretty in it. Her hair and that hairclip...omg  :heart: :heart: :heart:
There was also a lot of interaction with Sayumi and Reina. If you watch closely, there was a little with Ai too when she switched seats with LL for a bit. I think she put her hand on Ai's back, but I'm not 100% sure. Overall, a really entertaining video and you get to see how close the girls are with each other :)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 02:40:15 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #973 on: April 17, 2008, 07:48:56 AM »
It was just the best watching that live!

GoRokkies are just the greatest =D

and yes the GakiAi moment was really cute  :wub: ....I even have a gif of it but the file size is like 3 megs so I can't upload it anywhere XD

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #974 on: April 22, 2008, 03:30:22 PM »
^ I agree. Sigh... I can never decide between TakaGaki and KameMame :heart:

Some Gaki-san related bits from unaired MF RB talk.

The Gokkies used to receive letters from seniors like Nacchi but the Rokkies never got them. (Seems like Nacchi really likes our 5 gen. Or maybe she likes Risa :P)

While talking about Risa being reliable, Reina suddenly exclaims "But Gaki-san reads manga like Crayon Shin-chan! And this totally shatters my image of her." (I burst out laughing when I read this. It's similar to what Reina said previously about Risa reading manga not suitable for her. I guess now we know what she reads. And it ain't yuri/yaoi)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crayon_Shin-chan

Oh and I LOVEEEEEEEEEE what I'm seeing from Happy Girl. Buy it people. It could be her best one yet.

Tell me who can resist this? I know I can't :D

« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 04:05:09 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline nixor6

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #975 on: May 11, 2008, 05:10:51 PM »
Gaki-san reads crayon shin-chan manga?  wow, that definitely raising her stock (even) higher in my book!  those are some pretty crass comics too...

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #976 on: May 11, 2008, 07:31:14 PM »
I managed to locate one of the Chokkan 2 posters of Risa on Yahoo.

This one...

(sorry for the small pic - that's what's on Yahoo)

Of course I had to buy it. Anyone else have one of these??? I wanna know if it is 'life sized' or not quite.

Can't wait till it arrives though.

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #977 on: May 11, 2008, 11:12:33 PM »
^ I love that pic of her <3

Yay I'm cosplaying as Niigaki (resonant Blue) for my school's Celeb day ^O^. It's going to be soo much fun getting the wierd stares all day. xDD
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #978 on: May 12, 2008, 03:30:21 AM »
^ wow please share with us the video of your group's dance

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #979 on: May 12, 2008, 04:35:19 AM »
^Yes, please!  i would love to see what a cosplay Niigaki Risa character would look like.  Don't see it here at all.  btw are u in Asia or America or Europe?  is the people @ ur school gonna recognize u or know who Morning Musume/H!P are? 
u should really informed them...

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Speed - April