JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Quruli - Bara no Hana

Author Topic: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]  (Read 690619 times)

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
Re: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]
« Reply #980 on: May 13, 2008, 01:41:26 AM »
^Ano ne, I live in America. People get used to seeing me listen to MM. xD

I'll try to send pics~ xD
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #981 on: May 26, 2008, 10:52:43 AM »
Kindai magazine interview on Momusu, Risa's part

Q: How did your name come about?
A: My mom thought that it would be nice if i was called Risa. From there on, they looked thru the kanji listings to find a kanji for Risa that has a nice total number in the kanji strokes.

Q: Do you have any habit?
A: Touching my fringe. I touch my hair a lot without realising it.

Q: What is your interest?
A: Nail art and walking!

Q: What is your special skill?
A: I don't feel any pain when my cheeks are pinched!!

Q: What is a sport that you are good at?
A: Basketball

Q: What is your favourite food
A: Unpolished rice/brown rice & Parfait

Q: Do you cook? What is your specialty?
A: I cook when my mom is around. My specialty is Omelette rice! Also stir fried lotus roots with yam!

Q: What's your charm point
A: Mole on my nose and my mouth

Q: If you are to pick an animal that describes you the most, what would it be?
A: Squirrel... Maybe?

Q: Please pick an animal to describes the rest of the members each
A: Ai - Lion, Eri - Sloth, Sayu - Rabbit, Reina - Cat, Koharu - Elephant, Aika - Dog, Jun2 - Panda, Lin2 - The little kangaroo inside the mother's kangaroo pocket

Q: How do you feel about the rest of the members?
A:
Ai - Maybe it's because we have been together for a long time so we probably know what each other is thinking without saying it out and i feel at ease around her.
Eri: She has a lot of cute/charming points. Most of all she always lends a listening ear to me when i am depressed. I love her a lot!
Sayu: She is unexpectedly very independant but sometimes i do worry about her. I always have fun and laugh a lot when i go out with her.
Reina: She is very straight as a person as she oftens speaks out what she thinks without considering the situation but that is what makes her interesting. Actually she is not a "tsukommi" character but a "boke" instead. Tanakachi you rock!
Koharu: She doesn't listen to what people speak and she is very self oriented. But still she has a kind heart and never fails to cheer me up. Whenever i'm with her, there is always a funny situation occuring.
Aika: Her voice sounds like a grandma though she has a really cute face!!
Jun2: She is like a mother, kind and gentle and able to protect you from anything.
Lin2: She is very independant for a 17yrs old!

Q: If you were a guy, who would you choose/like among the members?
A: mm... i've thought long over this but.. probably none of them!

Q: What pet do you have
A: I used to have hamsters though i don't have any pets right now.

Q: What did you aspire to be when you were a child?
A: I wanted to be a member of Morning Musume when i started to know things around me

Q: What is one job that you would like to work as?
A: Punching the register (machine)!

Q: What is the first song that made you fell in love with Momusu?
A: Memory ~ Seishun no Hikari ~

Q: What is Momusu to you?
A: Live performance !!

Q: What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
A: Stretch myself

Q: What is your usual menu for breakfast?
A: Brown rice with Nattou (fermented beans)

Q: What made you happy recently?
A: Buying many things that i like during my shopping trip!

Q: What made you laugh recently?
A: Jun2's Japanese language. It's so cute it brings a smile to your face.

Q: What are you into lately?
A: Walking around aimlessly and *kanji is illegible due to poor resolution*

Q: What do you do on your off days?
A: Going out shopping with friends!

Q: What do you do to keep yourself healthy and happy?
A: To laugh!

Q: Any message for the fans?
A: Thank you for the constant support that you have shown to us. We will do our best and improve even more in our singing and dancing! Please continue to support us!

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #982 on: May 26, 2008, 11:16:41 AM »
WTH  XD I'm thinking that she'd probably go for Aichan or Eri

:lol: @ Linlin being a baby kangaroo

Thanks for the translation. :rockon:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #983 on: May 26, 2008, 09:19:22 PM »
Q: What's your charm point
A: Mole on my nose and my mouth

I thought she would say eyebrows. xD

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
« Reply #984 on: May 27, 2008, 07:15:37 PM »
But that mole IS charming though :wub: and I like her lips, hehe ^_^

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #985 on: May 28, 2008, 11:49:12 PM »
I'm gonna post this up here as I don't know if people here are on H!O too (I can guarantee that most of you are though) and if you are, you probably have different usernames. Grrr!

Over at H!O we've decided to make a birthday gift for Risa. Basically, we are going to write letters or draw pictures (or something else creative) for her and stick them all in a book. Then, we're going to send the book off to the GakiKame radio show address in the hope that she'll get it and comment about it on one of the shows.

So if anyone would like to join in, you're more than welcome. Please read the two posts in my blog http://chibilolli.blogspot.com/ as I've written a lot about it there. I will be taking the reins on the whole thing, so if anyone has any questions they should be directed my way.

I hope that if there are people here that do not post on H!O. They will join in :D
EDIT: If you would definitely like to join please PM me. I'll add you to my list as I only have a certain amount of pages
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 01:42:10 PM by Lolli »

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #986 on: May 29, 2008, 06:08:11 AM »
Ooh I love that idea! *thinks of something to make xD*

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #987 on: May 29, 2008, 01:01:53 PM »
I'm gonna post this up here as I don't know if people here are on H!O too (I can guarantee that most of you are though) and if you are, you probably have different usernames. Grrr!

lol this cracked me up XD  guilty as charged...at least your username is pretty close on the boards...unlike mine XD

but I'm glad that you posted it here too!  It's so easy to miss something over at H!O cause the pages move pretty fast at times.

I think it's a really good idea!

I'm going to think up something for Gaki!  I read your blog so I'll contact you for an addy in the future.

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #988 on: May 29, 2008, 01:40:46 PM »
I'll add you both to my list.

BTW Sukoshi. Whats your name on H!O? You must have a different avi there right? As I also sometimes go by that to tell if people are one and the same XD

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #989 on: May 30, 2008, 08:54:40 AM »
Sorry dear Gaki-san for missing out of this thread for so many days. I have a pretty good reason for this. And I"m glad to see all of you discussing about lovely Risa :wub:

I managed to locate one of the Chokkan 2 posters of Risa on Yahoo.

This one...

(sorry for the small pic - that's what's on Yahoo)

Of course I had to buy it. Anyone else have one of these??? I wanna know if it is 'life sized' or not quite.

Can't wait till it arrives though.

You are so lucky getting that. Imagine coming back to your room and seeing life-size Gaki-san hanging on your wall. Wow, I think I might not be able to ever leave the room XD

^Ano ne, I live in America. People get used to seeing me listen to MM. xD

I'll try to send pics~ xD

Did you manage to take any pics of yourself in the end?

Q: Do you have any habit?
A: Touching my fringe. I touch my hair a lot without realising it.

I noticed it.

Q: What is your interest?
A: Nail art and walking!

I noticed that too :lol: Walking eh, that is a good form of exercise :)

Q: How do you feel about the rest of the members?
A:
Ai - Maybe it's because we have been together for a long time so we probably know what each other is thinking without saying it out and i feel at ease around her.
Eri: She has a lot of cute/charming points. Most of all she always lends a listening ear to me when i am depressed. I love her a lot!
Sayu: She is unexpectedly very independant but sometimes i do worry about her. I always have fun and laugh a lot when i go out with her.
Reina: She is very straight as a person as she oftens speaks out what she thinks without considering the situation but that is what makes her interesting. Actually she is not a "tsukommi" character but a "boke" instead. Tanakachi you rock!
Koharu: She doesn't listen to what people speak and she is very self oriented. But still she has a kind heart and never fails to cheer me up. Whenever i'm with her, there is always a funny situation occuring.
Aika: Her voice sounds like a grandma though she has a really cute face!!
Jun2: She is like a mother, kind and gentle and able to protect you from anything.
Lin2: She is very independant for a 17yrs old!

You can tell she is much closer to the 56kkies from the answers she gives. Gaki-san loves Eri a lot eh....but yet not enough to like her as a gf??? XD

This answer was the best not because she can't like any of the girls as a gf but because you totally didin't expect it. I sure didn't :D

Thanks for the translation ferrar1 :)

About that birthday idea Lolli, I'll go ponder over what is a good present for Risa :heart:

I still can't believe I actually went to Taiwan to watch the MM concert on the 24th of May. I was even at the airport to see the girls arriving. No photos though as I didn't have a camera and I was too stunned to do anything except wave stupidly at Gaki-san anyway XD

I'll write a bit about what happened just in case any of you wanted to know. Well first, I reached the  Taiwan airport and found the place where the girls were exiting due to the mass of people waiting there wearing yellow T-shirts. Ai-chan is sure popular. There were some orange, blue and green t-shirt wearers too. When the girls finally came out, I immediately noticed Gaki-san ad how small sized she was. She was right in front alongside Ai-chan. God, she was soooooooooooooooo pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!! Much, much better than in videos. I tell ya those DVDs don't do her justice. Her hair was a little wavy and her fringe swept to the side. And she was smiling and waving in the most gentle way. Oh and the best part was she was the only person to walk nearer to the fans (Ai followed later) and it was in my direction!!! I think I almost suffered a mental breakdown then. Risa even bent a little to wave to the fans that were blocked by a huge board thingy. The process was real short and it passed by in a flash but I think I will remember it forever.

Before the concert started I spent 3 hours queuing outside the venue for concert goods. But it was unfortunate, and very stupid on UFA's part to not prepare more items to sell. Everything was sold out by the time it was my turn. I'm so annoyed that I couln't buy anything. I really wanted to get Risa's T-shirt set and her photos. Not to mention the towels and that black concert shirt *grumbles*

At the concert, I was staring at Risa throughout. Now I kinda feel sad that I didn't watch any of the other girls as much as I did Risa but I really couldn't help it. She was an awesome performer. Her energy (endless), smile (beautiful), dancing (damn sexy), voice (very controlled, awesome singer), charisma (overflowing). Man, everything about her was so great it was unbelieveable. I noticed some TakaGaki moments, which made me happy as hell since I'm a TakaGaki and KameMame worshipper :P The green glowstick never left my hand throughout and I kept waving it like crazy so Risa would know she has fans too. But the cheering was overwhelmingly Ai, Reina and Eri (Are those 3 like the most popular all over the world? :lol:) When it was Risa's solo perf the fans all started waving their green glowsticks but it wasn't for a very long duration unlike for the 6kkies's solos since the other girls all came out after and everyone started waving the color of their fave girl again.

Oh Gaki-san I wanna see you again so badly. I think watching you live makes me realize how much I love you :wub: LOL, did that sound creepy? XD But she really is great live guys/ gals. If you can you must really attend a concert to see Risa :) 

This was my first MM concert and definitely won't be my last if I can help it. Anyone wants to go to the Shanghai concert? LOl. I'm seriously considering going for that so if you want to as well just let me know.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 09:07:08 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #990 on: May 30, 2008, 09:46:18 AM »
^ My life sized poster came. It's absolutely amazing. I've put it on the wall behind my door at the minute but it will be going on the back of my door eventually. So I'll post a pic when I've moved it.

Wow, what a fantastic review lil_hamz. I'm really gutted for you that you never got to buy concert goods (twatty UFA). Especially after queuing for so long. You know, I feel really emotional after reading that. I know what you mean about only paying attention to one girl as I did the same for Reina at the Bonkyu Bonkyu Bomb concert. I really wished that I watched Gaki that time what with being such a huge fan of hers now.

Well, I can't make it to the Shanghai concert but I am going to a concert next year if there'll be one on Gaki's 21st birthday. So if you can go to that one too (provided they hold one then) then I'll be there.

...oh, do you want me to add your name to the list for the present? PM me the answer :D

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #991 on: May 30, 2008, 10:37:36 AM »
@lolli hehe I tend to use different Avis everywhere =D  as for my other nickname which I use for jpm and h!o that will remain a himitsu...I'm gonna wait until someone actually figures it out =D

@hammy san!!!!!!  I'm soo so happy for you!  Getting to see them in person must be a dream come true!!  I sooo wanted to go to the taiwan concert but I already used up my vacation days on hk!...argh and shanghai~~!!! I want to go! kyaaa!! *slightly getting jealous here*  next year they have a concert right on my bday so *____*! *chance*

hammy~~~  Did you get one of those cool FC glow sticks?...like with the bean and the turtle?!?  I want someone to tell me that they have them or can get them cause I really want to buy one @__@!!

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #992 on: May 31, 2008, 07:20:46 AM »
Hamz: nice review there, and yeah being the first concert outside Japan, they probably didn't expect such a good sellout of their stuffs. I saw online that it was finished the first 1.5 hour they went on sale.

I'm probably thinking chokkan won't be able to get the stuffs for me as well.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #993 on: May 31, 2008, 12:14:12 PM »
Wow hamz, sounds like you really did enjoy your experience with them, you are so lucky you got in, and even though you couldn't get concert goods at least you had the chance to potentially. Hawai FC tour leads to us getting pictures and nothing else.

If you do go to shanghai you probably aren't the only one going the distance to follow the musume across asia ^^; the awestruck nature of the first visit seems to make people want to go more (at least from what I've seen).

And if Gaki is anywhere near as spectacular as you say she is (heck I think it's probaly more than we can take in on sitting knowing human limitations) then a lot of people are packing up and getting ready!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #994 on: June 02, 2008, 06:08:47 AM »
Wow, what a fantastic review lil_hamz. I'm really gutted for you that you never got to buy concert goods (twatty UFA). Especially after queuing for so long. You know, I feel really emotional after reading that. I know what you mean about only paying attention to one girl as I did the same for Reina at the Bonkyu Bonkyu Bomb concert. I really wished that I watched Gaki that time what with being such a huge fan of hers now.

Well, I can't make it to the Shanghai concert but I am going to a concert next year if there'll be one on Gaki's 21st birthday. So if you can go to that one too (provided they hold one then) then I'll be there.

...oh, do you want me to add your name to the list for the present? PM me the answer :D

I don't think I heard how you became such a big Gaki fan. Care to share? I love a good fan story :D

I can't go to the Shanghai concert after all :( The prices for flight and lodging seem to be higher than usual, possibly due to the upcoming olympics. That and no one else seems to be going so...

OKay, next year in Japan it is folks. Try to come too Sukoshi? Then we can deck ourselves out in fan gear and fangirl like crazy XD

hammy~~~  Did you get one of those cool FC glow sticks?...like with the bean and the turtle?!?  I want someone to tell me that they have them or can get them cause I really want to buy one @__@!!

I read somewhere those cool as hell glowsticks were made by the Korean fans and not Taiwan fans. But I guess they sent some over for the girls' FC members? Maybe. Oh I want them so badly too. The Korean fans are awesome at goods design. They should so make them in bulk and sell them huh. I bet they would sell like hotcakes :P

Wow hamz, sounds like you really did enjoy your experience with them, you are so lucky you got in, and even though you couldn't get concert goods at least you had the chance to potentially. Hawai FC tour leads to us getting pictures and nothing else.

If you do go to shanghai you probably aren't the only one going the distance to follow the musume across asia ^^; the awestruck nature of the first visit seems to make people want to go more (at least from what I've seen).

And if Gaki is anywhere near as spectacular as you say she is (heck I think it's probaly more than we can take in on sitting knowing human limitations) then a lot of people are packing up and getting ready!

MM are going to Hawaii again soon right? You'll get another chance to see them. Hopefully they are easier to track this time? I guess what they say is true eh, once you get into MM and H!P in general there's no turning back :lol: Yeah, Gaki was damn awesome. After reading reports of the Korean concert I kinda wished I went to that. She did most of the MC? Why don't I understand Korean!??!? *wails* XD

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #995 on: June 10, 2008, 09:06:27 AM »
did you think the aichan fanclub were the only ones with a fanbook made?

all the Korea Unofficial FC "Ready Go" Fancafe members made this fanbook of Gaki-san, check out what is inside with all the members submitted and creative entries published:

http://www.mediafire.com/?mvwjez20tgy
now that is some true dedicated fans.

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #996 on: June 10, 2008, 10:00:20 AM »
*jaw drops to the floor* Awesomeness  :muffin:

MUST DO OURS :omnomnom:

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #997 on: June 10, 2008, 10:39:27 AM »
Awww, what a sweet thing  you guys are gonna do for her b'day :heart:

I know i'm late but I refuse to believe she wouldn't pick Ai to date if she was a guy :P

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #998 on: June 14, 2008, 09:25:11 AM »
^ This is my interpretation of why Risa didn't pick Ai :P

Priceless Gift

And finally my Gaki-san PB collection is complete! I bought Isshun and Happy Girl together last week, had the other 3 for some time already. Sorry about the crappy pic, I took them with my lousy cellphone camera.

I heard Gaki-san might be playing the role of the prince in Cinderella. OMG, is it 100% confirmed? If so I wanna go to Japan and watch this!!! Who's up for going? :D And I want a TakaGaki kiss scene in it too :P

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #999 on: June 14, 2008, 11:01:09 AM »
Don't we all want a TakaGaki kiss scene in it :P
Its gonna be awesome as it is with Prince Gaki charming Cindy Ai, awww!

btw, I read your interpretation, I do like it thinking of it like that (well still leaves Ai ruining the TakaGaki love) I've just been too lazy to comment on it *adds to list of fics to comment/read* ;)

Looking at your PBs reminds me I haven't even d/led all of hers :o HOW SINFUL! :(

EDIT:-
I'm not sure if this actually happened, but I think it did :lol:
Last year when in Korea, the girls were asked what they thought of SNSD and Wonder Girls (I think!), does anyone remember Gaki's answer?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 07:41:15 AM by lollipopgirl »

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Quruli - Bara no Hana