JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Sexy Boy ~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~

Author Topic: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]  (Read 690660 times)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]
« Reply #1000 on: June 20, 2008, 06:57:20 AM »
Kinda random, but I was reading the gossip thread and came across a list of songs that were performed in the Cinde musical for the Rodger & Hammerstein version posted by Risastar.

If Risa is the prince, and that is a big IF, she and Ai will get to perform these 2 songs together. "Ten Minutes Ago" and "Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful?" Is it just me or do they sound awesome from the title alone? :P

Both titles would be great fic material (gears are turning in my head now) but I need some backstage rehearsal clips to make this happen. Where are MM Dokyu for Cinde when you need them XD

I'm imagining TakaGaki dancing together and stuff all now. Oh and of course the big kiss scene if it were to happen. Apparently Eri said somewhere the cast list was top secret but she blabbed that she was one of the sisters. If this were true, that means they changed Koharu out and put her in? Or were there 3 sisters? Anyway if changes are being made it's highly possible Risa gets prince!!

Okay, someone back me up on this. I'm like the only person other than lollipopgirl excited about this? :lol:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #1001 on: June 20, 2008, 07:04:09 AM »
I'm EXCITED!!!! XD I'm just not as vocal about it! But inside, I'm doing backflips! Nice way for Gaki and Ai-chan to bond again. We need some more love! Especially on Ai-chan's part. From what I see, Gaki is usually the more affectionate one, at least physically. :D

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #1002 on: June 20, 2008, 10:34:02 AM »
^ Ai use to be more affectionate, but she has kinda dropped off a lot lately and Gaki's realising what she's missing out on... from what I see :P

Hammy, at least we are excited! If Eri is now one of the sisters Gaki HAS to be the prince, who else could play that role?
Reina/Eri = sisters
Jun/Lin/Mittsi = not gonna be given a big role, especially not the prince
Koha = please for the love of god no!
Sayu = Yeah, not gonna work
Gaki = PERFECT!

All I worry about if Risa is prince, is she better not cute her gorgeous hair :( She really scared me when she said in that pocket morning before that she wants to maybe cut it this year and now with being the Prince it might be tempting! Oh god no :cry:
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 11:27:48 AM by lollipopgirl »

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #1003 on: June 20, 2008, 11:10:28 AM »
Okay, someone back me up on this. I'm like the only person other than lollipopgirl excited about this? :lol:

nope you guys are definetely not the only ones.. an excited person right here ^^
I've been like that since i heard about that on jpm.. and still can fangirl over that...
I agree about the fanfics comment.. so much material to work on...

EDIT: now that i think about it.. aside from the TakaGaki obviously there's going to be Gaki dreseed as a guy..  :drool:
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 11:15:16 AM by AmberSan »

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1004 on: June 22, 2008, 10:15:58 AM »
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dizzy: It's true!!! :ding: Risa is prince *spazzes* :hiakhiakhiak: It's like a dream come true, only better. I just watched the 15 sec (way too short) CM and I loved it :omamori: Ai was gorgeous and Gaki super hot and handsome as a guy. I think I died twice just by seeing that clip :imdead: The best part was how they had Gaki hold Ai when all of MM were standing together and Gaki-san was considerably taller (did she stand on a box XD) But it was all too cute. :luvluv1: I don't think I can survive waiting till the end of the year for this to be released on DVD :tantrum: I really x 1000000000000000000 wanna see this live :pleeease: Whoever is going to watch this is so lucky :tntrm:

And so in celebration of the Cinderella musical and our favorite couple, TakaGaki pic spam :luvluv2:  :k-inlove: :mon lovelaff: :mon crazyinlove: :gmon love2:

Wow, I don't think I have ever used so many of these emoticons at one time. You can tell I'm really happy about this huh XD
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 10:58:21 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #1005 on: June 22, 2008, 10:33:47 AM »
Wow smiley overload xD jk

But yeah I died when I saw the CM Well, it actually went like this:

:shock: :onioncheer: :mon beam:  :mon bleed2::mon inluv: :mon lovelaff:  :mon crazyinlove: :tama-laff: :tama-yeeaah: :imdead: :mon angel:

But from the thumbnail pics I thought Risa was Yui for a sec... XD TakaGaki luv yay yay~!  :cow:
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #1006 on: June 22, 2008, 11:02:03 AM »
It is like our dreams have been answered :lol:
I hope they don't disappoint and maing really really really mushy and sweet... The only bad thing is how soon it will all be over when we eventually do get to see it. :(

As Hamzy said, the way Risa was holding Ai, OMG :imdead: :wub:
If I didn't have such a headache, I'd sooo wanna write something right now :P

Screw the Melodies PV, this is waaay better :D

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #1007 on: June 22, 2008, 12:52:19 PM »
saw the cindy cm...wow Gaki san looked goregous!  If TakaGaki were a real couple...everyone would be so envious of just how good looking they are together  :D

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1008 on: June 22, 2008, 01:20:31 PM »
^ I raise both hands and feet in agreement. I didn't know Gaki-san could look that hot with blond hair :lol: Man, she and Ai-chan look so good together. All eyes would be on them if they strolled down a street hand in hand. I know my eyes will never leave these 2 if I saw them in real life XD

Prince Gaki and Princess Ai aka Cinderella. Oh yes, this definitely has a nice ring to it :P

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
« Reply #1009 on: June 23, 2008, 04:58:40 PM »
It's not a huge number, but I'd like to dedicate my 500th post to my favorite girl, the always cute and always cheerful Risa-chan!
I love her smile and how she is always cheery and I love her personality also ^_^

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1010 on: June 23, 2008, 05:51:56 PM »
It's a milestone none the less! Congratulations!! :D

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #1011 on: June 24, 2008, 12:53:19 AM »
It's not a huge number, but I'd like to dedicate my 500th post to my favorite girl, the always cute and always cheerful Risa-chan!
I love her smile and how she is always cheery and I love her personality also ^_^

Omedettou~ (Idk if I spelt that right lol) May Niigaki be proud of you. lol

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1012 on: June 27, 2008, 04:26:26 PM »
^^ Oh yeah!! congrats :)

As many of you know, the next digital PB is Gaki-san's. I've seen a couple of pics and many of them seem good enough to be in the actual PB. UFA should allow custom PBs for these like they do for the H!P Winter concerts. I know I'll definitely be getting these few pics in mine.

Doesn't Gaki look darn adorable standing within those monkey bars? Yes, I know you can't actually see her face but still, her outline looks good XD I also love the 3rd pic in the 1st row (it gives off a rather sad vibe, a side of Risa we don't always see) and the 3rd pic in the 2nd row (again the pic isn't clear but that little half smile just somehow kills me) :wub:

« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 04:35:47 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #1013 on: June 27, 2008, 06:43:06 PM »
^
Man, those are some great pics!!! I love the entire bottom row!
Honestly, how can someone be so beautiful? :D

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
« Reply #1014 on: June 30, 2008, 04:24:44 AM »
thanks guys ^_^

oh snap those pics are awesome!! I love her doing stuff outdoors :wub:

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #1015 on: July 01, 2008, 12:38:26 AM »

Wow nii nii looks so young with the wig!  I swear they all own time machines XD

can't wait to watch the show in august.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1016 on: July 01, 2008, 03:49:50 AM »
I gotta say, the shorter hair doesn't look that bad on her...other than the fact that it makes her look like jailbait.
:wahaha:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1017 on: July 01, 2008, 04:02:58 AM »
where is that picture from?

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #1018 on: July 01, 2008, 05:01:11 AM »
It's supposed to be from Ai and Gaki's latest drama about Pink Lady or something.

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #1019 on: July 01, 2008, 09:59:19 PM »
I gotta say, the shorter hair doesn't look that bad on her...other than the fact that it makes her look like jailbait.
:wahaha:

LOL yeah she looks 14...  :roll:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Sexy Boy ~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~