JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei Tomoyasu - Gekkou Pierrot

Author Topic: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]  (Read 690599 times)

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
Re: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]
« Reply #1080 on: August 07, 2008, 11:37:49 AM »
awww don't be sad hammy san...there's always the dvd and these awesome pictures to drool over.  I know I'm already drooling...I mean wow...essential the first picture in that photo set is of TakaGaki's wedding! WEDDING!  That's like a dream come true for almost everyone here *___*!

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #1081 on: August 07, 2008, 12:08:51 PM »
Yeah Sukoshi's right..
so in the meantime , take a look at our cute married couple  :wub: :

« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 12:11:05 PM by AmberSan »

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #1082 on: August 07, 2008, 01:29:19 PM »
I'm right with all you guys when it comes fangirling over the TakaGaki love (are you surprised? :P)
Hammy's pics, OMG that first is so incredibly adorable and the stage kiss will always be real in our eyes... ohhh so many thoughts going through my head of backstage happenings now :twisted:
When this DVD comes out it's gonna take me a very very long time to recover from the blood loss :heart: :wub:
I have no idea who officially did the casting for this but I love them so much... I want to marry them and bow to them each and every day and spoil them to no end, coz Gaki as a Prince AND a TakaGaki wedding, WOOOOOW :imdead: :w00t:

Risa looks so so handsome and cute as the prince, she actually really looks like a Takarazuka actress I think... She makes an awesome Drag King! :heart:  :mon blood:

EDIT:
I almost died when I made my way here from the MM pic thread due to blood loss coz of the bigger versions of Hammy's pics
The boots are getting scarier and scarier XD
PLUS more :mon blood:
And Gaki kept her nails short like I hoped she would, YAY! :w00t:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 03:48:07 PM by lollipopgirl »

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #1083 on: August 07, 2008, 03:57:41 PM »
lil_hamz - Is there no way you can just get a plane ticket? Don't worry about a hotel room, you can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep in the bath (not like I haven't done that before). I have no doubt we can get you Cinderella tickets as well!!!

Man, Gaki is soooooooo hawt as the Prince :heart: I am seriously going to explode if my holiday doesn't come round soon. I have to see her on stage. I already know that I will but it's taking too long!!!

I'm thinking those pictures of Risa and Ai must be some of the special ones they are giving out if you see 3 shows. So that means there are already hardcore wota out there that have been to the first 3 showings (and there have only been 3 so far). Damn I wish I could do that!!!

Offline teriyaki-don

• ecchi
« Reply #1084 on: August 08, 2008, 09:05:52 AM »
lil_hamz

takagaki kiss?
whoa ...
& the wedding  :lol:
okay now i really want to go ...
damnit.

too bad no vacation for me anytime soon.
maaan ...

When this DVD comes out it's gonna take me a very very long time to recover from the blood loss :heart: :wub:
I have no idea who officially did the casting for this but I love them so much... I want to marry them and bow to them each and every day and spoil them to no end, coz Gaki as a Prince AND a TakaGaki wedding, WOOOOOW :imdead: :w00t:

^ haha couldn't have said it better myself

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #1085 on: August 08, 2008, 10:13:35 AM »
awww don't be sad hammy san...there's always the dvd and these awesome pictures to drool over.  I know I'm already drooling...I mean wow...essential the first picture in that photo set is of TakaGaki's wedding! WEDDING!  That's like a dream come true for almost everyone here *___*!

Aww thanks Sukoshi, that made me feel better. You always manage to make me feel better *hugs*

Yeah Sukoshi's right..
so in the meantime , take a look at our cute married couple  :wub: :

Awww AmberSan you too! *hugs* Gaki-san fans are so nice, just like she is :oops:

I'm right with all you guys when it comes fangirling over the TakaGaki love (are you surprised? :P)
Hammy's pics, OMG that first is so incredibly adorable and the stage kiss will always be real in our eyes... ohhh so many thoughts going through my head of backstage happenings now :twisted:

Risa looks so so handsome and cute as the prince, she actually really looks like a Takarazuka actress I think... She makes an awesome Drag King! :heart:  :mon blood:

EDIT:
I almost died when I made my way here from the MM pic thread due to blood loss coz of the bigger versions of Hammy's pics
The boots are getting scarier and scarier XD
PLUS more :mon blood:
And Gaki kept her nails short like I hoped she would, YAY! :w00t:

Are these pics the ones you were talking about? I absolutely squealed when I saw them! I'm sorry for not crediting whoever was the original person who uploaded them but my brain isn't working that well right now. It might shut down from seeing all these TakaGaki :heart: pics.

My favorite are pics 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 :P Look at Risa's expression in pic 2 and 5. AWESOME! She can really act and emote well :wub:

lil_hamz - Is there no way you can just get a plane ticket? Don't worry about a hotel room, you can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep in the bath (not like I haven't done that before). I have no doubt we can get you Cinderella tickets as well!!!

Man, Gaki is soooooooo hawt as the Prince :heart: I am seriously going to explode if my holiday doesn't come round soon. I have to see her on stage. I already know that I will but it's taking too long!!!

I'm thinking those pictures of Risa and Ai must be some of the special ones they are giving out if you see 3 shows. So that means there are already hardcore wota out there that have been to the first 3 showings (and there have only been 3 so far). Damn I wish I could do that!!!

Not unless I win the lottery and manage to lock my family in the cupboard for that weekend :( I understand what you mean, knowing you are going but that day still so far away. I heard about that talk thingy after the musical. Man, those wotas are so lucky to get to stare at Risa sitting up there on stage. She could not be doing anything except sit there and I would still wanna go :'(

lil_hamz

takagaki kiss?
whoa ...
& the wedding  :lol:
okay now i really want to go ...
damnit.

too bad no vacation for me anytime soon.
maaan ...

There was an article with the title "Takahashi Ai and Niigaki Risa kiss?" Or something along that line. Maybe it's nothing but I REALLY want it to happen!

Gosh this was one long post :P

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1086 on: August 08, 2008, 10:54:04 AM »
Yep, they are the pics I'm talking about :wub:
they bring a smile to my frowning face today... Thank god for TakaGaki :heart:
I know I sound like a broken record but I still can't believe this is actually real and that people are talking about a TakaGaki kiss and wedding and its NOT related to fanfic :lol:
Yaaaaaay :w00t:  :mon angel:

Hammy, you need to make another OPV after the musical, I looove your TakaGaki ones :heart: (well all of them but I'm focusing on TG atm :P )... Hell I might even give it a go XD

Edit: I really really love that Wedding pic... Ai's head resting on Gaki's chest =  :mon lovelaff: :mon bleed2: :mon inluv: :mon blood:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 10:58:15 AM by lollipopgirl »

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #1087 on: August 08, 2008, 12:43:25 PM »
ah lolli! best idea ever!  I second that~  the world needs more of your TakaGaki OPVs hammy! 

of course you should so give it a try too lolli....one night when I couldn't sleep I thought to myself that I'd really like to make/watch a cinderella opv.  Of course that didn't go anywhere since I have at least 4 unfinished opvs but I'm all for the watching =D

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #1088 on: August 08, 2008, 10:14:50 PM »
I'll definitely watch some Cinderella OPVs!!! :D Don't expect any from me though.

So there might be a real kiss, huh? I believe it! At least until I hear otherwise. I mean, GAM's Melodies PV? Yeah, my point exactly. :grin:
All the pics I've seen so far are :luvluv1: I still hate all the wigs, though. I'm pretty sure nothing will change that. :mon dance:

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
« Reply #1089 on: August 08, 2008, 11:15:00 PM »
Yeah, I really don't like the wigs too. And Risa's boots! She's a little taller than Ai, isn't she? All they needed to do was giving Ai flats on most of the scenes and giving Risa shorter heels, because the one's on her boots are... massive.  :shocked:

Offline Blubber-Nugget

• ecchi
« Reply #1090 on: August 13, 2008, 02:05:39 AM »
^ They look kinda ridiculous XD But since it's Risa that's wearing them I'll let it slide...
But I guess that they had to give her such big heels since she had to be taller than Ai to be the prince XD
Maybe a TakaGaki kiss? :O B-But what about GakiKame?  :cry:
But just wondering. If there was a kiss, don't you think it would sort of be everywhere? O_o

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1091 on: August 14, 2008, 12:17:06 PM »
Oooh lookie, Risa looks lovely in the pic that comes with the T-shirt. For once I don't mind the granny bun hair that much :D

I bet this is one of those A4-sized posters that comes with a folder. Damn I want one :(

Doesn't the pic with Reina look kinda funny :lol: And GakiKoha linked hands!! Aww these 2 are getting to be quite cute :heart: But the best pic of all is the middle one. Another angle I assume, from the previous pic we saw. Gosh I'm swooning like crazy~~~ :wub:

EVERYONE should make TakaGaki OPVs cuz the world needs more of em :P Sukoshi your OPVs are really great too so I'm hoping to see your new work soon :yep:

@strawb3rrykream: I agree about the wigs but they have started to get better. I'm just hoping there will be a backstage/ rehearsal DVD with loads of footage of Risa WITHOUT that wig XD That Nouveau pony-tail is DA BEST :wub:

@Grisours: They probably think Ai would look better in heels than without. Besides, the prince can't possibly be shorter than Portia and she's in heels too :lol:

@Blubber-Nugget: Oh I'm all for a GakiKame kiss. Heck, Risa can kiss Cinderella, Joy, Portia and even Sayu fairy :muffin: :grin:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #1092 on: August 14, 2008, 04:20:09 PM »
I think Gaki looks good in the granny bun! Some ppl don't but she does~ :heart: The picture with Reina is kinda funny! Reina's all smiling and Prince Gaki has this "I'm not amused" face! Ah, Cinderella and Prince Gaki.... :inlove: The Gakikoha pic is pretty cute too.
I think I've gotten kinda used to them but I still don't like them. Backstage footage is the best so I hope there's a lot too!!! I love the ponytail!!! :inlove:

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1093 on: August 24, 2008, 10:35:51 AM »
Ok, I know this has been discussed at H!O and JPM etc etc etc already but I need to get this out so I can attempt to convince myself and feel better about last weeks GakiKame show XD Plus, this needs major bumpage before it falls to the second page. ;)

That damn quiz/personality test thing they did on GakiKame, was... ummm... rather interesting :P
Of course the first thing I did when I was shown the translation was to look for Ai's name on Risa's list and gasped at her absence :o
After thinking about it, I have my theory to make myself feel better :oops:
Well of course GakiKame would name each other first, they are sitting across from each other, no surprises that they will think of the person they are looking at first... As for Ai's name not being there... Gaki-san already knows how much Ai means to her, she mustn't have felt taking the risk of something bad coming up in the results part was worth it... She doesn't need to be reminded of what Ai means to her :heart:

That's my very sad, bias, embarrassing 'vent' to make myself feel better :lol:
*hides away after that crappy rant* :oops:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 10:41:54 AM by lollipopgirl »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #1094 on: August 24, 2008, 05:44:45 PM »
^
Awww, it's okay! *huggles lollipopgirl*
I was kinda shocked too. I mean, they been together since the beginning (interpret that how you will) so how could she not mention her?? But I like your theory! Makes me feel better too! :lol:

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1095 on: August 28, 2008, 08:48:27 AM »
I was shocked about Ai's name not being on Gaki's list either. And I mean, since Konkon and Mako's were there...they were... right? I have a bad memory and my brain just kinda shut down after not seeing Ai's name. I used to fantasize about TakaGaki liking each other and Eri liking Risa but now, it seems like its Risa liking Eri?!?! Especially after lolli's post about how she kept her eyes on Eri the entire time she was talking. Gah, I don't know what to think anymore. And I realized I'm rambling but humor me on this ok? I need to rant XD So, I guess my whole point is, I need some SERIOUS TakaGaki action like really soon before I explode. Hence, UFA better release the Cinderella DVD quick with LOADS of good backstage stuff including TakaGaki kissing in the hallway like how IshiYossi did in that new Ongaku Gatas PV :lol: Otherwise, the task of making the whole full of TakaGaki goodness falls on our shoulders once more fellow writers - lollipopgirl and strawb3rrykream. There is a drought and we must rescue the planet with more Ai x Risa fics :D

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #1096 on: August 28, 2008, 09:38:20 AM »
ah I know what you mean about the list XD  Even I checked for Ai's name...but you know maybe Risa was being all careful in case the answers turn out all weird.

You know you might just get your wish with the pv.  If we think about this careful...it seems that UFA know what fans are after..that's how we got the GAM kiss and now the IshiYossi kiss @__@!

As for Gaki staring at Eri during the MC....lol you can use your fanfic powers for one =D

( ・e・): *sigh*  There's my beautiful bride...I mean my Ai chan...I mean Ai chan
( ・e・): kyaaa is it hot in here??!

*Ai chan and Gaki stare at each other* ( ・e・) <3 (’ー’* )

从*・ 。.・): pssst Gaki san the audience is starting to notice!
( ・e・): USO!

*looks at Eri* ( ・e・) (^ー^*从
*recieves death glare from Sayu*

( ・e・): ugh...this is going to be a long night

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1097 on: August 29, 2008, 11:07:21 PM »
@ Hammy: I'll humor you, i needed my rant too XD Now I know how all the GAM/IshiYoshi fans must have felt with YoMiki's flirting, but at least they then got Melodies and the new OG PV :lol: But it really does feel like GakiKame is the new YoMiki... First there was TakaGaki and TanaKame/KameShige (jeez Kame gets around XD ) and now GakiKame is breaking those up :(
Yeah Mako and Konkon were on Risa's list so she really couldn't have forgotten Ai... You don't just forget your best friend, especially when you remember everyone else in your gen. She just had to be hiding something by not adding her  :mon inluv:
Yeah we need to have more TakaGaki fics but its so hard to get inspiration for it now :cry: DAMN YOU KAME-CHAN, why must you be so cute and have such irresistible lips?!

@Sukoshi: XD Mmm, now I feel better... I'll just think of it that way despite it being sad that I need reassurance like that  :oops: :mon sweat:

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #1098 on: August 29, 2008, 11:26:15 PM »
Gah~ I'm sorry people!!! I didn't mean to make people upset...it's Kames fault, I swear.

LOL Sukoshi, that was really funny. But Sayu won't be giving any death glares unless someone touches her Aika. Man those two touch each other way too much. Sayu has something about Aika's butt as well!

But we do need some more TakaGaki fics. Especially pervy ones :twisted:

@lil_hamz - I will send you an e-mail at some point. But I'm waiting until I'm in a better mood before I send it. I'm really jet lagged at the moment...still. Damn TakaGakiKame (having weird dreams about them)

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1099 on: August 29, 2008, 11:57:46 PM »
^ Oh look who decided to show her face, the homewrecker :angry: I'm kidding of course  :gmon heartu:
Really Lolli, I think you get into the TakaGaki perv fics more than anyone XD

Sayu & Aika :o Ok I can see that, mighty cute  :mon lovelaff: But I think Sayu is turning into Miki and will have a think for anything/anyone that is in hands reach... I still maintain that even Gaki coped a little from her at the Bonkyu bomb concert :drool:

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei Tomoyasu - Gekkou Pierrot